Date Night - 750 Words

Story Info
Lovely end to a date.
823 words
4.26
5.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have decided that I really like the 750 word format. It really pares away the extra fluff. I hope that you like my perverse little excursions. For those of you asking for sequels or continuations, I'm open to it. But somehow the short and sweet fit better. If there are directions that you would like me to take my characters, give me feedback. Otherwise, hope this gives you a quick thrill.

----------------

Date Night

As I brought my date through the door to my apartment, tenderly holding hands, I closed the door behind us firmly, then pulled her towards me and kissed her.

Our kiss started slow and tentatively. Our lips exploring one another softly, our arms pulling us against one another. Gradually, the kiss became more passionate, our tongues dancing together. I could taste the wine she'd had for dinner. Pressing my excitement into her belly, our hands exploring one another as our kiss continued, I wondered idly what she might be tasting.

Somehow we made it to my bedroom. She had been in here before, but never in this context. Our clothes were quickly shed, our kiss seemingly uninterrupted as we found ourselves naked together on my bed.

My lips moved from hers down to her neck, where I licked and sucked eagerly. I'm sure that I left a few hickies on her, but we could worry about that later. My kisses moved downwards. I briefly nibbled and suckled on her nipples. They were mine. They had always been mine, and it filled me with joy to have them in my mouth again.

Slowly I kissed, sucked, and nibbled my down her belly towards her holy of holies. Unsurprisingly to me, it didn't look like she had been expecting this outcome to our date, as she hadn't groomed or trimmed her pubic region at all. I didn't care. I found her bright pink lower lips and tenderly licked them from bottom to top, slipping my tongue into her just a tiny amount. She shuddered under me, moaning.

After another few slow, teasing strokes of my tongue I finally attacked her pussy with gusto. I made my tongue swim through her, stroking and licking the labia and clit, causing her moaning and her cries to increase in intensity. Her noises inspired me, encouraged me, and filled me with desire for this woman.

As I licked and sucked her clit I slipped a couple fingers into her and tenderly rubbed her special spot just under her clit. The resulting orgasm caused her body to shudder and shake, and her screams were so loud that I actually worried that someone might call the police.

Her hands pushed me away for a few moments while she caught her breath. I crawled back up her body, giving her more kisses as I moved upwards. Her eyes were closes as my lips met hers again. My cock was as hard as it had ever been, and it was brushing eagerly against her pussy.

Her eyes opened, and our eyes met. "Are you sure that you want this?" She asked in a quiet voice. Her shy demeanor in contrast to the scent of the room and the sweat covering her naked body under my own.

"Yes, Mom. More than anything." I told her.

She smiled her shy smile. Then she tenderly bit her bottom lip with the most adorable expression of all time, and nodded. "Me too." She told me.

I felt her hand guiding my cock to her entrance, and I pressed my cock slowly into the birth canal from which I had originally emerged. I entered my mother slowly, both of us savoring the sensations, the joy of the moment. It was only moment before I was fully inside my mother for the first time sexually, but it the significance of the moment wasn't lost on either of us.

Her arms wrapped up under my arms, pulling my chest into her breasts. Our lips met again as I began stroking my cock in and out of my mother's cunt. Our sweat covered bodies sliding together, the skin of our crotches slapping together.

As My pounding intensified, her legs wrapped around my ass, pulling me deeper into her. She disengaged our kiss as she began to pant and moan. Her voice rising in tone and volume. She began to cry out in pleasure as I crammed deep inside her.

I was afraid that one of my neighbors would hear her, but also hoping that they would. The sounds that she was making were obviously sexual in nature, filled with her pleasure. I was proud to be giving my mother these feelings.

As my arousal intensified my steady strokes became more intense and primal.

I felt her shudder under me and around my cock as another orgasm rocked her. She screamed her joy and called my name as I emptied my balls into my mother's willing womb.