Date Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Ed's and Izzy's fantasies come true.
4.7k words
4.67
10.9k
14

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from all of you and you are the reason I do this.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

* * * * *

He had just gotten his second drink when the announcer came on and announced, "The Gold Club is proud to present our premier stripper in our line-up... Olga! This is her premier after the pandemic, so give her a warm welcome."

Olga strutted out on the stage dressed as her stripper counterpart. Olga was wearing a black vest with two ties keeping it closed and a pair of black leather shorts with side zippers and knee-high boots.

Olga gave Izzy and Ed a long passionate gaze and gave a slight nod. Then she made a quick strut around the stage and an upside-down flip on the stripper pole showing her athleticism. Izzy watched in amazement and wondered what it would be like to take off your clothes in front of an audience. She grabbed Ed's arm and watched Olga work the crowd.

A steady beat of thumping drums and a guitar solo started playing as Olga strutted to the stripper pole. She started doing a few pirouettes around the pole with her steps in time to the beat of the song. She began slowly swaying her hips to the beat, grasping the pole above her head, and undulating in front of the cheering crowd.

Her body made waves against the pole, and she jumped higher on the pole grasping the pole with her legs to do a slow spiral back down to the stage. She did another body wave against the pole, allowing the guys in the crowd to get a good glimpse of her ass. Her sexy ass was pointing in the air, as well as her breasts practically hanging out of her vest. The yells from the crowd were encouraging her to take it further.

Sliding her hands over her body as she moved, she began to work the crowd. She looked over at her Izzy and she could see that the crowd's encouragement was stirring lustful feelings. She was being displayed to the crowd, but this time she was doing it for Izzy.

Olga did a complete spin around the pole, spreading her arms and legs out wide to the cheering crowd. As she was spinning, she flipped over in the air, holding herself up by her arms to keep her stance and not touch the ground. With the muscles in her arms bulging and straining, she pulled her body into the pole, hooked her legs around it, to spin around the pole while being inverted. Then she slid down towards the stage and landed in a sitting position.

Ed and Izzy could see Olga's nipples hardening against the top as the exhibitionism really kicked in. She moved her body seductively to the beat of the music, swaying her hips and thrusting out her chest. As the music throbbed, Olga did a slow backflip with her tight stomach muscles bringing her legs up from behind and she ended up arched before the crowd with her legs spread. The crowd went wild with whistling and cheering, and they were becoming more boisterous by the minute.

Both Izzy and Ed felt Olga's performance move their sexuality with a tightness in their groin. Her sexuality was carnal and deeply primitive, and she created the same in Izzy. She was not into women at all, but Olga's performance stirred something inside her, and she held on tighter to Ed's arm. Her thong began to get wet, and her nipples hardened beneath her top, but her desire was obvious for Ed to see.

Olga lowered herself to the stage and then rolled onto her stomach and began crawling towards her victim, Izzy's side of the stage. Her eyes never left hers and Izzy felt that she was doing this all just for her; Olga wanted to tease her and build her desire. As she reached the edge of the stage, she rose up to a kneeling position and undid one of the ties of her vest. She jumped to her feet, did a quick strut around the stage on the far side and seductively untied the other tie on her vest.

She grabbed the two sides of her vest and while looking straight at Izzy, she did a quick open and close, giving her and the audience a teasing look at her spectacular breasts. The throng burst into cheers and whistles with calls for more. Izzy felt the heat growing inside her with a desire she had never known. Ed watched as Izzy's breath grew ragged and her grip on his arm more desperate.

With her hips swaying exaggeratedly, Olga did a stripper strut to the middle of the stage where she gave the crowd another quick flash of those stunning breasts. Then, she turned her back to the audience and took off her vest completely and threw it back on stage. She was topless, but as she turned around, she had her hands covering her nipples. Teasing the crowd into frenzy, she loved it as much as they did. Suddenly, she threw her hands over her head and held on to the pole while shimmying her hips which caused her breasts to wobble on her chest. Her nipples were tight, puckered points on her tits, and you could tell that the excitement was getting to her as well.

She was well into her second song now and she was dancing around the stage, caressing her body and presenting her breasts to the audience. Occasionally, as she would roam the stage, the audience could see her slide a hand down the front of her hot pants and touch her clit. Every time she did it, she would look at her victim and make a soft moan.

The crowd was going crazy, and the bouncers had set up a cordon around the stage. Several guys tried to climb onto the stage to be with Olga, but the bouncers did their job, and nobody got close. Olga kept eye contact with Izzy transmitting her exhibitionist passion to her. Izzy felt giddy and maybe because of her lack of clothes, she felt a fire of erotic need coursing through her veins.

Olga had not gotten close enough for anyone to stuff money in her pants, but they were throwing it all over the stage. She was wowing the crowd, jerking her hips forward, sometimes dropping into splits on the floor, and caressing her body to show the audience what they could not have. Towards the end of the song, she strutted to the far side of the stage and unzipped one side of her hot pants. Then, she strutted across the stage to Izzy where she unzipped the other side of her hot pants and looked at her with passion in her eyes.

Izzy grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple as though Olga commanded her to do so. It was almost as if Olga was controlling her hands and body. The cravings inside her were a blistering need and rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefinger gave the erotic pain she needed. Olga had her in a lustful fog, feeling Olga's lust transmitted through her eyes and it settled in Izzy's womb. She reached over, felt a huge lump in Ed's pants and knew he was as hot as her.

Olga still had to tease the audience, so she had one hand holding the front and the other hand holding the back of her shorts. She started sliding them back and forth through her legs in a slow tease. Her jerky hip movements indicated that her hot pants were rubbing against her clit while she was doing it. As her eyes melted Izzy with lust, she pulled the pants from her legs and threw them to the back of the stage.

As the song ended, Olga stood there in all her spectacularly naked glory with the spotlight beaming on her glistening athletic body. There was a moment of silence as everyone ogled this goddess posing before them. Then, the whole place erupted in chaotic shouts, cheers, and whistles. Then money rained down on the stage from all directions as Olga proudly basked naked in the attention.

But her eyes were glued to Izzy's pouring her lustful need into her. Izzy was mesmerized with her pulse pounding through nipples and soaked pussy. She loved Ed, but the desire pulsating inside her, let her know that she wanted Olga desperately to do whatever she wanted with her. Deep inside her she knew that was why Olga had invited her here, she wanted her up on stage with her. She stared back at Ogle with lustful hunger pounding through her veins.

Olga swept the money into a corner, which kept coming down for several minutes, and then she grabbed her outfit and threw it behind the curtain. Olga walked naked to the edge of the stage and without saying a word, Izzy knew what she wanted... her. The crowd realized what was happening as Olga crooked her finger at Izzy and beckoned her to join her on stage.

For a moment, the crowd watched the interaction with bated breath. If anything, the woman Olga was drawing on stage was even more gorgeous than she was. Izzy had a dynamite figure, one that everyone in the crowd knew was a wet dream come true. She was spectacularly gorgeous in an elegant way that contrasted with Olga's slutty beauty. Both women were drop dead gorgeous, but everyone could tell Izzy was world-class and way beyond Olga.

Her outfit hid very little of her spectacular physique with everyone having glimpses of what was underneath, and the crowd hungered to see her naked and dancing on stage. The crowd got even louder if that was possible with cheers, catcalls, whistles and shouts.

Many of the regulars had watched Olga entice many girls on stage and use them to fuel her lustful hunger. Izzy was far and away the most succulent, delicious and sexist woman Olga had ever latched onto. They knew Olga had something planned and they wanted to watch that stunningly beautiful woman stripped, used and debased.

Izzy released Ed's arm and stood, taking a tentative step towards the stage. Ed released her arm with the knowledge that one of his fantasies was about to come true. Izzy heard the noise as she walked to the stage and it only fueled her excitement. As if in a trance, Izzy began to walk up the stairs and when she met Olga on stage, they kissed... deeply. As they began to dance Olga whispered in her ear, "I've wanted to have this incredible body in my hands since we first met and now I have you."

Izzy felt the fire inside her roar into an inferno. Never had she wanted or been wanted by another woman, but now everything seemed right. Izzy swooned into Olga's arms and moaned, "Yes, Oh Yes. Take me and show me."

The noise from the crowd was ear-splitting, but neither of the women heard it. Their focus was on each other. Their eyes locked with desire and hunger flowing from Olga to Izzy and back again. Ed couldn't believe what was happening with the huge lump in his pants turning into a bar of steel. Having Izzy stripping in front of a raucous crowd had long been one of his fantasies and now it looked like it was going to happen. He was going to be married to a gorgeous stripper!

The noise and the erotic moment penetrated Izzy's trance, but the blistering passionate fire inside her only got hotter. She was going to strip in front of a wild crowd, and they were going to see her in all her glory. Shivers ran through her white-hot sexuality, and she almost climaxed thinking about what was going to happen. She glanced at Ed and his anticipation beaming on his face told her he was loving it. She was going to give him a show and tonight would be a night they would never forget.

They began to dance together with Olga twirling Izzy and watching her full breasts and distended nipples peeking out from the edges of her top. She watched the muscles in Izzy's stomach and her legs bunch together as she moved creating a physically erotic spectacle, that only fueled her hunger. Izzy's skin undulated, sparkled and glistened as they danced to the thumping beat of the song.

Izzy's head was spinning. She was on stage with hundreds of eyes ogling her barely covered form. The fact that her body was igniting such lust in all these men made her belly and legs quiver, her nipples harden, and her pussy was soaking wet. All the lustful, hungry stares seemed to ignite a prideful longing. All these rough men desired her sensuously displayed body. She wanted to feel beautiful, to let their lust fuel her own desires.

She longed to be one of those Playboy Playmates that every man thought was stunningly gorgeous. She had always thought of herself as up to the standard Playboy set and the audiences reaction confirmed her feelings. She looked at Ed and he was as mesmerized as everyone else. As Olga gave her a spin, she made sure her breasts flew out of the top and were exposed as much as they could be. The resulting cheer sent erotic tremors through her.

Maybe it was the exhibitionism, but her normal common-sense mind seemed to have lost all rationality. Instead, the immoral stares of the crowd seemed to ignite a craving that she had always loved. She remembered having college men ogle her on the football field as she cheered for the team and even then, her body quivered with excitement, but nothing like this. Her body's hunger bubbled to the surface pushing aside all logic.

Growing up she had always wondered what it was like to be a gorgeous nude Playmate. What would it be like to be a naked sexy Playmate in front of a crowd of horny men? To be a Playmate that showed no qualms about revealing her beautiful nude body to the world. As a young girl when she looked at a centerfold, she felt a tingle of desire deep inside. She always harbored a secret desire to be sexy, beautiful, brazen, fearless and desired like that.

Olga caressed her naked athletic back, smoothed over her tiny waist and sensually caressed her trembling abs. Sexual tremors ran through her with the caresses and the thought of stripping naked in front of the crowd, but she didn't know what to do.

She smoothed her hand down her body presenting herself to the crowd, but her fingers couldn't work the catch on her top. Olga deftly unhooked the tiny chain on her back releasing the bottom of her top. Olga gave Izzy another twirl and the top flew up giving the audience a short revealing look at her succulent breasts with excited, petulant nipples. The crowd went wild screaming for more and Izzy desperately wanted to give them more.

Once again, she glanced at Ed and his face was hungry, and ready to take her in front of everyone. But he held back letting the passion and fire inside her build. He knew she was hotter than she had ever been and when they went home, she would fuck him all night long. She would never get enough as she relived stripping in front of a raucous crowd that wanted to see her dancing naked.

Izzy felt Olga's hand snake underneath her top and crush her engorged nipple between her thumb and forefinger. A jolt of erotic lightning ripped through her, and Izzy's legs almost collapsed as the wild surge of passion robbed her of her ability to stand. As Olga toyed with, caressed, and exhibited the sexy parts of her form and presented her body, Izzy's eyes were scanning the crowd. All the licking lips and lustful stares only fired up her libido even more.

Her eyes sought her husband and Ed was staring at her with unabashed pride, love and lust. The prideful hunger on his face made her dance, twisting and exhibiting her tight succulent body to the man she loved. While Ed loved what she did, so did the rest of the audience and shouts of more... more, rang out.

Olga twirled her again giving the audience another view of her lithe body topped with tempting, delicious breasts. At the height of the twirl Olga released the tiny chain around her neck and the top flew into the audience. Izzy was topless, in all her spectacular glory, showing her willowy torso with her full pendulous breasts gesturing to the crowd and had them in a frenzy. So did Ed and he almost had an orgasm in his pants watching her display her luscious body to everyone.

Olga danced Izzy around the stage finding ways to exhibit her, all while letting her hands stroke all her naked parts. Izzy's mind was in a lustful fog, and she had never been this blisteringly hot before. Olga's constant titillation, all the crowd's shouts, the ogling eyes, and licking lips had her craving for Ed to just take her, here and now, giving them a real show.

As if she couldn't get any hotter, Olga ran her fingers down her tight undulating stomach and underneath her miniscule skirt. Her fingers toyed with the edge of her thong before finally sliding beneath her thong and toying with her already engorged clit. Izzy jumped with the electrical charge that made her legs quiver and pussy gush.

She didn't think it was possible, but the crowd got even louder, and she wanted to show them more. With Olga continuing to drive her to the edge of an orgasm, Izzy unzipped the back of her skirt, letting it sag and revealing Olga's fingers beneath her thong. Her skirt began to slide down her hips showing more and more of Olga's manipulations.

As her skirt gave up the fight and pooled at her feet, Izzy felt a massive orgasm claim her body. Her sculptured thighs trembled as she sagged towards the floor, but Olga slid two fingers through her gushing pussy lips, drove them inside her and held her upright. Izzy had fireworks exploding behind her eyes and wild undulations in her hips and abs. She could see the crowd going wild through her lust-glazed eyes with Ed rubbing the massive bulge in his pants.

Olga took advantage of Izzy's inability to stop her, and she grabbed her wrists, slipped them through and tightened the cuffs no one had seen hanging from the stripper pole. Within seconds, Izzy was hanging from the stripper pole still shaking from the orgasm's aftermath. Olga pulled on the rope until Izzy's toes could barely touch the stage. Next, she ripped off Izzy's thong revealing her bald pussy, glistening in her orgasmic juices under the spotlights.

Bondage was something Izzy fantasied about. She didn't know if she would like it, but she was afraid to admit to Ed that she definitely wanted to try it. Being stretched with the muscles of her legs tight, her belly shrunken and thin, her breasts lifted and presented erotically, made her feel sexy and desirable. She loved the bondage and needed Olga to show her more. The fact that hundreds of people were watching her naked body be stripped, bound, stretched and teased relentlessly only made the erotic fire grow white-hot. A second climax began to build inside her... waiting for Olga's next act.

Izzy looked over at Ed and seeing the hunger on his face knew that bondage with exhibitionism would now be part of their erotic playtime. With their eyes connected, she sent him a message that she would be his bondage plaything anytime he wanted. Olga came back and began running her hands over her tautly stretched skin and it felt so deliciously erotic that she moaned for more.

Olga's fingers went back to thrusting in and out of Izzy's pussy while her lips and teeth attacked her bulging, sensitive nipples. Her toes strained to push more of her enraptured form into Olga's nipple and pussy devastation. Her lust-glazed eyes saw the audience's reaction and she had to give the crowd more of what they wanted. Izzy twisted into Olga's carnal manipulation of her wildly inflamed and gorgeous body, with her arms and legs pushing herself to get more of what Olga was doing to her.

Izzy groaned and writhed strung up on the stripper pole as Olga drove her wild with blistering hungry passion that could not be denied. Olga wanted her and voraciously worked at bringing Izzy to orgasm after wild climax. Her body heaved and twisted against the stripper pole as the bliss tore through her enchanted form unabated. Nothing in her life had ever been this intense and she knew that an audience made the climaxes that much more powerful.

Ed had never seen Izzy cum this hard or this explosively. This was his fantasy dream come true. His wife bound to a stripper pole being teased into wild and uncontrollable climaxes was beyond any of his craziest dreams and he knew Izzy had never fantasied about something this wild.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12