Date Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, first things first, we need to stretch," Zoey said, after she led him over to an open area. "Try to keep up."

As she led him through a series of stretches, Alex couldn't help but stare. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail, and she wore a tank top that was cropped short to show off her and a pair of shorts that clung tightly to her firm backside as she bent over to touch her toes. The shorts also showed off an obvious bulge in the front. He'd seen her wearing tight workout clothes tons of times, but somehow he never noticed that before.

"Psst!" Alex looked up. Zoey was smiling mischievously as she caught him staring at her crotch. "Eyes up here, pretty boy."

After stretching, Zoey's next set of orders were a series of sit-ups, push-ups, and lunges. By the end of it all, Alex was lying flat on his back gasping for breath and his whole body screamed with the exertion. It hurt, but at least it was all over.

"Whew, that was a nice warmup," Zoey said as she wiped a bit of sweat from her brow. Warmup?! He was already exhausted and she was barely even breathing hard. A foot appeared on either side of his head, and he looked up to see Zoey towering over him with hands on hips. "Come on, get up. We're just getting started.

What followed was probably the most physically painful experience of Alex's life. Zoey took him in a tour of the machines around the gym. Piling weights on, she would do her set then make him try. Most of the time he couldn't even get them to budge; she would giggle before taking most of the weight off and coaching him through it. You'd think it would stop being funny by the tenth machine, Alex thought. But Zoey still seemed to think his puny attempts were hilarious. Each failed attempt came with a comment, too.

"Come on, you don't want to be a scrawny virgin forever, do you?"

"You're never gonna impress any girls with that pathetic body."

"Oh, I got it. Maybe you don't want a girlfriend, maybe you want to be the girlfriend."

This is hell, Alex thought as he spotted for Zoey. With a mixture of fear and awe, he watched her powerful muscles flex as she lifted what was nearly twice his body weight.

"Okay, let's take a break," Zoey said as she placed the bar back on the rack.

Oh, thank god, he thought.

"Let's have a little wrestling match," she declared.

"What? How is that a break?" he asked, the little spark of hope in his chest dying just as soon as it appeared.

"Well, I get a break from these heavy weights by tossing your scrawny butt around, and you get a break because we both know you're gonna be spending most of this session on your back."

"Why am I putting up with this?"

"Because you don't want the whole school to know what a dirty, little slut your mom is. Oh! Did I tell you about how she purrs like a kitten after she cums really hard?"

"Okay, okay, please stop," he begged her. Let's just get this over with.

They circled each other on the mat. They both knew this match was going to be as one-sided as a tigress fighting a bunny rabbit. Zoey feinted a few times just to see him jump, then lunged forward and easily took him down. Slamming him onto his back hard enough to knock the wind out of him. Zoey stood over him. "Had enough?" she asked sweetly. Alex nodded feebly. "Too bad. I'm still having fun." She grabbed his hands and yanked him back to his feet.

Once again, they squared off. This time she grasped his shoulder and forced him down to his knees. Getting behind him, she got him in a headlock and slowly began to squeeze. His hands scrabbled at her bicep, desperately trying to ease the pressure on his head. "Like those?" she asked. "Your mom couldn't keep her hands or tongue off them last night."

"Motherfucker," Alex said through gritted teeth.

Zoey laughed at his poor choice of words. "Yep, that's exactly what I am, baby. I fucked your mother and there's nothing you can do about it." The pressure around his head increased, her arm was like two slabs of stone crushing his head. "And watch your language; do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" She leaned in so her lips were right next to his ear. "But I guess that's nothing compared to all the nasty things your mom likes to do with her mouth. Just remember that every time she gives you a kiss. Those same sweet lips were wrapped around my cock and smeared with my cum and she loved every second of it. I probably made her happier in one night than you ever did in your whole life. Ooh, maybe we'll get married! Then you'll have to call me mommy, too."

Hot tears slipped down Alex's cheeks. No, no, no. Not here. Not in front of her. But the dam inside him had burst and there was no stopping it now. He sniffled and Zoey gasped sharply.

"Are... are you crying?" she said, loosening her grip. Alex took the opportunity to pull away from her and scramble to his feet. Wiping miserably at his eyes, he hurried out of the room.

Zoey just sat there watching him go, a pit of guilt growing steadily in her stomach. Well, shit. What would Jessica think if she knew Zoey had hurt her son like that? Teasing him was fun, but now she'd finally pushed him too hard. Hoping she hadn't just ruined two different relationships for herself, she got up and chased after him.

-----

She found him sitting alone in a corner of the locker room. His face was in his hands and his shoulders shuddered. He looked like he was trying and failing to get himself under control.

"Hey, Alex," she said quietly. At the sound of her voice he stiffened, but otherwise didn't move. Sitting next to him on the bench, she continued, "Look, I'm sorry abou-"

"Why me?" he said, his voice muffled by his hands.

"Umm, what?"

Finally, he turned to face her and glared at her with red-rimmed eyes. Tear tracks stained his cheeks. "Why me? Why of all people did you decide to make my life miserable? What did I ever do to you?"

Zoey was taken aback; she'd never seen Alex like this before. "I was just teasing. It was fun and I thought you were having fun with it, too." The excuse sounded pathetic even to her own ears.

"I wasn't. I would hate going to class because I knew you'd be there to embarrass me in front of everyone." His glare wavered and he dropped his head back into his hands. "And now even my mom likes you over me."

With each word, Zoey felt another stab of shame. "That's not true. I was being an asshole out there. I'm really, really sorry; I never meant to make you feel so bad." Hesitantly, she put a hand on his shoulder. He didn't shrug her off. "I've always liked you."

He laughed humorlessly. "You like me? Is that why you always make fun of me and tell me how girly I am?"

She winced. "Okay, yeah, I've really been an asshole. I didn't mean any of that, and honestly I thought you were a girl for the first few times we met and-"

"Wait, what?" Alex looked up, his sadness quickly turning to confusion. "You thought I was a girl? Why? I don't look like a girl."

Zoey's eyes widened. "You're kidding, right? You're cute as fuck. I don't know what your dad looks like, but I think it's safe to say you got all of your looks from your mom. Grow your hair out a bit and stuff a couple melons under your shirt and you'd look just like a younger version of her."

He didn't know what to say to that. It was technically a compliment he supposed. His mom was beautiful, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to look like her. "Well I'm not a girl," he said.

"I know," she said, "I'm sorry for making fun of you." The mischievous glint in her eyes returned. "And I'm sorry for saying your butt is scrawny. You actually have a really cute butt." He had to stifle a laugh, and she took it as a sign he wasn't so mad anymore.

They lapsed into silence for a minute. Then Zoey said, "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you gay?"

That question surprised him. "No," he said.

"So you like girls?"

He couldn't believe she was asking this stuff so casually, and he couldn't believe he was answering. "Uhh, well, I mean... I don't know."

"How do you not know?" she said with what sounded like genuine curiosity in her voice.

"Why are you even asking me this?" he said.

"I've never seen you take much interest in girls or boys. If I know who you're interested in, maybe I can introduce you to someone." She smiled at him. "Please. I promise no snarky comments."

Alex returned her gaze warily. In all the time he'd known her, Zoey had never missed an opportunity to make fun of him. But the look on her face was probably the most earnest he'd ever seen. She really looked like she wanted to know and wanted to help him.

"I like girls, but..." He trailed off. His hands gripped the bench and he stared down at his shoes, unwilling to look at her. "I like girls... like you. With a... you know." What was he doing? He'd never told this to anyone. But now he was suddenly opening up to Zoey of all people?

Zoey didn't say anything for a long time. After a while, he couldn't take it anymore and looked up at her. A hand was clamped over her mouth and her shoulders shook. She was laughing at him. All the shame and anger that had been slowly draining out of him came flooding back. "You said you wouldn't laugh!" he said. Tears made his vison blurry, and they threatened to spill down his cheeks.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," she spluttered. "I'm not laughing at you, I swear. It's just I wish you had told me that sooner. We could've been having so much fun together."

That brought him up short. "...what?" His voice was so faint he barely heard himself.

Zoey scooted closer. Like she had earlier that morning, she reached up to cup the back of his head. Except this time her hand was soft and comforting. Her fingers gently caressed his hair. "I said we could be having a lot of fun. Have you ever been with a girl like me?"

"No. You're the first one I've ever seen. At least in real life, I mean."

"Yeah, we are a bit rare. And you probably would have been scooped up immediately if you ever bumped in to one of us." She laughed. "You'd probably start a riot if you walked into the futa bar downtown."

"R-really?" he asked. "I'm not too small or girly?"

"No way, that's exactly what a lot of futa women are looking for. A cutie like you to be their submissive little boyfriend."

The thought of a bunch of women like Zoey fighting over him was completely insane to Alex. He'd always been looked over for being short or shy. He couldn't imagine those traits being desirable to someone. Could this just be another joke on Zoey's part? "I don't believe you," he said.

She thought for a moment, then smiled slyly. "Tell you what, how's about I introduce you to one of my friends? She won't be able to keep her hands off you."

"What's the catch?"

"No catch. I meant what I said; I'm sorry for giving you so much crap. I just want to do something to make up for it." Her voice was soft, like she was coaxing a small animal out of hiding. "We futa can be a bit intense when we want someone. How much sexual experience do you have? Just so I know what to tell my friend to expect."

"Uhh, well..." He fidgeted nervously and started down at the floor, unable to meet her gaze. "I don't really have any experience."

Her eyes widened in shock. "You really are a virgin?!" The statement echoed throughout the locker room.

"You don't have to announce it to the whole fucking world," Alex said, hunching in on himself in embarrassment.

"Sorry," she said in an exaggerated whisper. Holy shit. A cute, submissive little virgin boytoy. That was the jackpot for any futa. The way he stared at the floor and peeked up shyly at her every few seconds. The soft look of innocence in his bright blue eyes. The girls at the bar would eat him alive. She couldn't resist. She pulled him closer.

"What are you-" his question cut off when she pressed her lips to his. The heat of Zoey's mouth, her full lips moving against his own. When their tongues met for the first time, he let out a soft whimper. He'd never been kissed like this before.

Zoey pulled back. She chuckled when Alex leant forward a bit, chasing after her lips, wanting more. She traced her thumb over his soft lips. "Did you like that?" she asked.

Blushing furiously, he nodded.

"Do you want more?" Her thumb pressed into his mouth and he instinctively wrapped his lips around it.

"Mmm-hmm," he said around the digit in his mouth. She let him suck on it for a bit before slowly pulling it out. When it finally came free, Alex's mouth hung open, panting with lust.

Rising up, she stood over him; her crotch was right in his face and he couldn't ignore the massive hard-on that was nearly poking out the bottom of her shorts. "How'd you like something else to suck on?" She hooked her fingers into the waistband and shimmied her tight shorts down. Her cock sprung free and nearly slapped him across the face.

Having seen Zoey's cock before, he knew it was big, but staring down the length of it was something else entirely. It was huge! It looked about as long and as thick as a beer bottle. A pair of balls the size of limes hung beneath. A bead of liquid appeared at the tip as she lewdly pumped her shaft right in his face.

"You liked sucking on my finger, didn't you? Well this is like that. Just a lot bigger and a lot more fun. For both of us." Pressing her hips forward, she rubbed the head of her cock against his lips.

He struggled to pull his eyes away from the cock currently painting his lips with pre-cum. "What if someone comes in?" he said, eyes darting left and right. His hot breath made her cock throb with excitement.

"Then you'd better get to work because I'm not leaving this room until I empty my balls."

He looked up at her looming over him. Never had he felt so small. "Uhh, I don't know what to do," he said, wringing his hands.

Smiling softly down at him, she ran her hand through his hair to take hold of the back of his head again. "Relax, baby. I'll help you. Start by just giving the tip a kiss. That's it."

Following her suggestion, he kissed gently at the head. The soft, spongy head leaving smears of salty pre-cum on his lips. Without even realizing what he was doing, he licked it off his lips. It didn't really taste good, but the sheer eroticism of tasting Zoey's cum made it amazing. His own cock was painfully hard in his pants.

Using her grip on his head, Zoey guided him down one side of her shaft. His tongue poked out to trace a vein along the side, and she rewarded him with a hum of approval. When he reached the base, she lifted her cock up out of the way, holding it up against her toned belly. Pressing his face into her smooth sack, she said, "Here, suck on these for a while."

Alex did as he was told. At least he tried to. They were so big that he struggled to get just one of her nuts in his mouth. After a few failed attempts, he settled for painting them with long licks. The musky smell and salty taste of her sweat invaded his senses as he tongue-polished her orbs. When her balls were so shiny with his slobber that he could nearly see his reflection in them, he made another try at sucking them into his mouth. Jaw straining, he barely managed to pull one in. His eyes met hers and she smirked. "Talk about a couple of jawbreakers, huh? Your mom was able to take both of them at once just this morning." At his shocked expression, she laughed. "Come on, you didn't think I was gonna be too nice, did you?"

Releasing her hold on her cock, it fell on his face with a heavy thump. Alex blinked tears from his eyes, hoping he wouldn't get a black eye from that, and glared up at her. But he rralized a glare isn't very effective when your mouth is stuffed full of the other person's nut and their cock is dominating your face.

"Don't give me that look; you're enjoying this just as much as I am," Zoey said. The sight of her huge, black cock resting across Alex's pale, delicate features wasn't one she'd be forgetting any time soon. Tugging on his hair, she pulled him off her sack and brought him eye-to-eye with her beast. "Say bye-bye to the twins and say hello to your new best friend. Open wide."

As soon as his mouth opened, she wasted no time in stuffing her cock in. It stretched his mouth to it's limit; the fat head sliding across his tongue. He whimpered, completely overwhelmed by the sheer size of her.

"Come on now. Get to sucking," she said from high over his head. Doing as he was told, he sealed his lips tight around her length and sucked on her like he would a lollipop. "Mmm, good boy," she said with a purr. Alex felt his heart flutter at the praise. He wanted to hear more of it. Zoey gasped when she felt his tongue swirl around her sensitive head. "Ooh, you're a fast learner. You're a natural cocksucker, baby." Planting her hands on her hips, she tilted her head back with a sigh of happiness and let him worship her.

Once again, Alex felt his heart swell with happiness. A small part of him thought he should be insulted by this. Shouldn't it be demeaning to be called a cocksucker? But most of him loved it. Loved that he, the guy that most girls completely ignored, was bringing someone as strong and sexy as Zoey so much pleasure. The knowledge brought him a joy he'd never felt before.

After a while, his efforts of sucking on her tip weren't enough to satisfy Zoey anymore. With her hand gripping his hair, she bobbed his head back and forth for him. Taking the hint, Alex moved his head at the pace she set, but was still only able to take the first few inches. Over half her cock was still going unsucked. After the oral treatment she'd received from Jessica, her cock had gotten rather spoiled. It needed to feel his throat.

Alex's eyes had slid shut as he lost himself to sucking on Zoey's pole, but they shot open when he felt her other hand take a hold of his head, too. Looking up into her eyes, he saw a predatory glint and felt a shiver of fear run through him as he realized how helpless he was before her. With his head clamped between her strong hands, he knew exactly what was coming. He gagged hard when the head of her cock pushed against the back of his throat. Tears formed in his eyes, and he braced himself against her thighs. She pulled her cock free of his mouth and took a step back. Coughs racked his body as he gasped for breath. Blinking through the tears, he sheepishly looked up at Zoey. Her lips were pursed thoughtfully as she examined him. "Not bad for a first try. Maybe your mom can give you some pointers."

Alex flipped her off.

Zoey laughed. "Don't be like that. Once you learn to deepthroat, you'll have to beat the futas off with a stick. Or maybe you won't want to." Stepping back up to him with arms akimbo, she towered over him. "I think you'll welcome each and every one of those cocks, and you'll gladly suck them all down. Big and small. Black, white, and everything in between. You'll love them all like the good little bitch boy you are." Flexing the muscles in her groin, she playfully bounced her cock against the tip of his nose.

"You want to be a good boy, don't you? You want to make me feel good?" Each question was punctuated by Zoey lazily slapping her cock against his face. "Do you want to suck this cock?" Slap. "Do you want to taste my hot cum?" Slap. "Swallow it all down?" Slap.

After the final question, she let her dick rest across his face and crossed her arms, perfectly assured in her superiority. His baby blue eyes met hers and she knew his answer before he said it. The desire to submit was written all over his face. "I want it," Alex said, his voice heavy with lust. "Can I suck your cock again, Zoey? Please? I promise I'll do a good job."

Zoey rubbed her chin and made a thoughtful humming sound, making a show of thinking it over. "Okay, I'll let you suck me off. But you have to promise to swallow every drop of my load. Deal?"