Date Night with Mia Malkova

Story Info
A typical date get very hot, very quickly.
754 words
3.9
13.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the movie theatre, you and Mia walk in and you're not expecting anything, just a nice date and some popcorn. You sit down near the back, and the movie starts. It's slow and boring and you almost fall asleep. About 15 minutes into the movie Mia starts to move, she uses her hand to tease you, running it up and down your thigh, each stroke getting closer and closer to your cock. You get harder and harder but try to play it cool. She obviously sees the bulge growing and starts to knead it over top your pants. You sink back into your chair, enjoying the moment, but she stops...only for a moment to get on her knees.

You move to the front of the chair and being as silent as possible she lowers your pants and takes you in, all 8 inches. You suppress your moans as you wonder how she's being so silent. She looks up at you, seeing your pleasure and smirks, one hand stroking your shaft while she swirls her tongue around the head of your cock. At the same time, her other hand is down her panties, one finger sliding in and out of her pussy. Eventually she stands up and sits on your lap facing you, your cock as hard as ever, poking up near her stomach and as she kisses you. You reach under her sexy tank top and start feeling her tits, playing with them and causing her to let out a quick gasp.

The girl a few rows in front of you hears the audible gasp and turns around for a second. Realizing what's going, on she blushes and turns away. But you two don't notice. Well maybe just a bit, but you don't care. Meanwhile, Mia pulls up her skirt and you begin to play with her clit, the pleasure making her breathe heavily on your neck, shaking gently to avoid making any noise.

The girl in the front row hears all the noises and can't contain herself either, so she goes to the same row and joins in. Hesitant at first but she starts to rub herself against Mia as you still finger her. Mia stands up and helps the girl take off her shirt as she undoes hers aswell, and starts to make out with the girl, all the while still being able to use one hand on your rock hard cock. Then, they break apart and the girl decides to go down to your level, rubbing your cock between her tits, slowly but sensually as you push your head back in pleasure. Mia leans in to kiss you and you explore her mouth with your tongue and get two handfuls of her big, soft ass. Finally, Mia gets on top of you and you insert all 8 inches into her at once. You couldn't hold back any longer and start thrusting as she's bouncing up and down on your cock. Rhythmically timed perfection considering the circumstances.

The girl, Jessa, has moved to your side and you use one hand to play with her tits while the other pulls Mia's ass up and down on your cock. After a few minutes, dismounts and let's Jessa have her turn. The feeling of someone else's tight walls squeezing around your cock rapidly builds your orgasm. You can feel yourself nearing the end, all the previous foreplay really got you into it. As you feel yourself approaching orgasm, you slide your throbbing cock out from Jessa's soaking cunt and the girls get on their knees in front of you. Mia sucks your balls into her mouth while Jessa slides your whole cock into her mouth, her lips pressing against your stomach as your eight inch dick tickles the back of her throat.

Finally, when you can't take anymore, you pull out of Jessa's mouth, grab the girls by their hair and unload line after line of thick, warm cum all over the sexy girl's faces, some in Mia's eye, some in Jessa's hair and a whole lot in both of their mouths. After you finished unloading what must have been a litre of cum, they swallow, and open their mouths to show you how much they loved it. Instead of wiping the rest of the cum from their faces, your two escorts sit on either side of you, cum still dripping off their chins to show how much they want it on there. And with that, you return your attention to the big screen.