Date Rape: Moment of Surrender

Story Info
Ambushed and taken during a date.
2.6k words
4.28
67k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers

It was over in mere minutes; he had me.

We met from the line and had gotten together. We wasted little time undressing. It was when I dropped my jock strap and before I took off my sweatshirt and socks that he suddenly grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall, binding my hands tightly with cloth clothesline. Before I could fully react he then stuffed a handkerchief into my mouth and then quickly wrapped several lengths of duct tape sealing my mouth, rolling the duct tape roll quickly and firmly around my head. Turning me around he then reached down and with one hand fondled my balls while the other stroked me cock, leaning close to me as he murmured, "got you! You're mine!" Kneeling down before me he played with my cock and balls as I watched while he then wrapped a belt around my waist, binding my hands behind my back to it: firm and flexible, but not easy to break with only my hands the clothesline held my hands to the belt tightly - with no give.

Standing up, we faced each other closely, only inches apart, as we stared into each other's eyes. He then started to rub his rock hard cock with my cock: our foreskins touching and rubbing each other. For several minutes we moved with each other, as if dancing closely. In moments we then were playing with our sensitive cock tips, the pre-cum rich and thick as we both grunted and moaned with quiet pleasure. I stop there, my legs wide apart, allowing him to stand close to me, his face only inches apart. I knew that if I wasn't gagged we'd be kissing, but he didn't want me to call out for help. I tried to tell him that it was okay, but despite my bet efforts, I could only give out a "MMMPH! MMMPH!" to which we'd reply: "its no use - nobody can hear."

He then grabbed my belt and pulled me forward, forcing me to walk with him, pulling me into the bedroom, forcing me to move at his will, tugging me. Every time I tried to resist, he merely reached down, grabbed my balls, and say "c'mon!" Twice he stopped, stroking my cock, looking at me, breathing hard and fast. The second time saying, "you're gonna cum REALLY hard 'cause I know I will!" Suddenly, he turned me around, wrapping his arms around my chest, pulled me close and then rubbed his rock hard cock between my ass cheeks while running his face though my hair, bending me backwards whispering "let's go!" - as pushed me toward the bed, slowly, teasing me. I found myself struggling, trying to resist the inevitable: but it was useless. I could barely be heard outside of a foot or two and his arms and hands were too firm.

Approaching the bed, we then stopped until he turned me around, my back to the bed.

He reached down, stroked me, his face close to mine, his mouth slightly open, watching me closely as I moved in time to his hands, my cock well lubed with my pre-cum. He then stopped, his hands grabbing my belt as he pulled me closer to him, our cocks then rubbing each other, slowly. I moved and danced with him as we moved together in sync, our foreskins again rubbing, as I stood with my legs wide apart, my pelvis moving up and down as he stood still, letting me do all the work rubbing on his cock until he pushed me down on the bed.

I laid there, looking up at him, watching as he reached down at the foot of the bed and then pulling a cap off a small bottle, proceeded to slowly, ever so slowly, lube his rock hard cock.

It was long and hard: I figure nearly a foot, but more likely about 10 1/2 or 11 inches. He made it a point, though, to stare intensely at me as he rubbed himself; clearly I turned him on. I tried moving about, trying my bindings, and even trying to call out, unable to do anything watching as he rubbed his cock for me, lubing up ever so well.

And then he moved in - grabbing under my knees and pushing my thighs apart, wrestling me into position, his cock seeking my ass. I moved about, trying to delay, moving my ass all around, but he held me in place, his body over mine, moving in and thrusting with his cock toward me. It was a game: I m over around, desperately trying to avoid him, but after a minut he found it - the open, exposed hole. Resting his cock - his tip just on the edge - he stopped. We both were breathing heavy. I looked at him - a combination of fear and desire that he then pushed in.

It was huge.

I moaned as loud as I could as he grimaced, struggling to fit into the tightness.

I could only arch my back as I closed my eyes and moaned as loud as I could, with my mouth firmly gagged.

It was hopeless.

I was totally gagged - a hankerchief rolled into a ball and stuff in my mouth, with my mouth sealed by three strips of duct tape. My hands tightly bound behind my back with cloth clothesline, tied to my belt so I couldn't get my hands and arms to roll out. Meanwhile, my captor had me where he wanted me: my legs wide open, him standing between my thighs and laying me out face up on the bed, him bending over me, his face close to mine as he penetrated in, slowly at first, gradually moving in deeper with each push until finally he found the depth he wanted and then he started to really work it. My ass was opening up, pushed opened as he pummeled me with his 11 inches, going deep and steady like a steel rod piston: regular and constant, not stopping.

I try calling out, but I can barely be heard above the noise of us on the bed; both of us breathing hard and heavy. I occasionally raised my head to watch his cock go in and out with merciless, steady and constant clockwork, like the iron rod of a motor piston. I'm unable to say or do anything: my hands tightly bound behind my back, and his hands occasionally reaching down and rubbing my mouth and face, making sure the duct tape stays on, sometimes reaching down and stroking my cock and holding my balls - all the while keeping his serious look on his face. Other than to moan, close my eyes and shake my head helplessly he just continues to stare at me as he fucks deeply and constantly, his eyes never leaving me. There is no verbal: it's all just business. He's not too fast, but not slow - yet deep - and constant. Ever so constant. Every push into me brings out a mutual grunt between us, as he strains and pushes the full length of his cock behind my thighs and into me, his face staring at me, his eyes burning into me. I can only stare back, shake my head as if to say 'mercy'! 'Stop! I give up!' but it's not working. He only continues, giving me a slight smile while I moan, unable to say anything heard by anyone outside of us.

My cock is hard; I can no longer control it. I can only watch it bounce due to his constant and regular penetrations. Despite the situation, my cock is excited, feeling every push in. Soon, I lay there with my eyes half open, my head shaking back and forth, moaning as I occasionally, arch my back as if to try and stop him from penetrating - but it's no good. My cock is hard and sensitive.

Soon, I hear him hum steadily, giving a grunt between his humming: "mm! Yes! Mm! Yes! Uh! Nice!..." I try calling out louder, shaking my head vigorously as I do so: "MM! MM! MM! MMM!" At times I lift my head and face, trying to get closer to his face as if to kiss him, but he doesn't move away, nor does he move any closer. I cannot even reach his face; I only to see him smile more as he watches my struggle.

With every push,....

Can't!

Get!

Untied!

MMPH!

The more I struggle and call out, the more intense he gets. My being bound and gagged, legs locked wide open and helpless only turns him on even more. He just keeps going strong, his hips moving back and forth mercilessly as he pushes himself into me. At one point I lift my head up and then move my face and mouth up and try to scream out, but I'm only able to give a "MMMMMMMMM!" Its useless: I can only give a forced murmur, with the handkerchief and duct tape keeping my mouth sealed. Nobody can hear me; not even the neighbors in the nearby apartment at this time of about 3 am. He's not stopping until he's through.

He murmurs, "yesss; keep trying!"

I can't get united; he tied me so well with the cloth clotheslines, my hands tied tightly together with no slack; and tied to my belt I cannot move them anywhere, especially as he has me laid on my back. With him between my legs, his cock deep in me, I'm locked in place, unable to turn or roll over.

I'm torn between escaping and the desire - for more.

My calls for help are no longer calls for help. They're just calls.

He then leans in, whispers close to me: "you're mine. When I cum, it'll be deep in you! There's nothing you can do; you're mine! I'm making you mine!"

I look down and see his cock - 11 inches and wide, constant and steady, nice and juicy with the lube, his cock shining in the candlelight. My ass opened wide I cannot even hope to restrict him; he's not pulling out until he's done. I cannot move away from him or get heard. It's the early morning hours: the windows are tightly closed, the window air conditioner is on and the curtains are drawn, leaving little to see other than what a couple of candles are allowing us to see: a six foot well built with shaved head and strong body carrying a 11" inch loaded weapon - with me, average weight and shape, nice legs (I like to walk and ride bikes) tightly bound and firmly gagged with my legs totally wide open and unable to close as he leans over me and gives me nonstop, unending steel hard flesh.

Tightly bound, totally gagged, nude; my cock and balls open to his occasionally ministrations and reminders that he is in total control, my ass taken by his rock hard flesh steel rod that soon will deliver a large load.

There's nothing I could do to stop him delivering into me; nobody can hear, I can't get untied and there was no way of moving as he got me right where he was giving it all to me.

I soon just stop and with my eyes half closed, I cease my struggling and trying to call out, open my legs as wide as I could and just look back at him with a look of total surrender. It was hopeless;

I gave up.

And then it happens: I feel a valve turning deep inside of me by the base of my ass, as my ass surrenders and my 7 inch cock - ever so hard and sensitive - prepares to release. I look down, my eyes now wide open, unable to control or do anything. The burning sensation rises from the base of my cock and balls, my legs turning numb, my heart racing with great force,...

My cock prepares to fire with everything I have. But another part of me refuses to give up: 'cum? Admit defeat? Acknowledge his dominance over me? Give in to him, my date, the one who bound and gagged me, had me watch helplessly as he showed off his huge cock while stroking it with thick lube, and then wrestled me onto the bed as I could only struggle while insuring I remained bound and gagged as he slowly pushed his cock into me, then picking up force and speed with no mercy until it is constant and unstoppable? Admit to doing this: acceptance of his total domination? Cum - for him!?'

My cock says 'yes'.

It's ready to go.

Not now! But not, I no longer have any control: even my cock is betraying me!

Yes. Release.

No!

Yes.

Not Yet!!!

You're giving in. Let go!

Must,..not,..Uh,..No,.. No,...

Yes. Now.

"NO,... Noooooo,.... NNOOOOOOO!"

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

And then it washes over me. Looking down at my cock about to give way I do a last ditch desperate effort to move as close as I ever could trying to reach my top's face, eyes wide open and shaking my head as if to convince him, to say no, to please stop fucking and don't let me go like this,....!

NO!

UH!

TOO LATE!

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!" I call out uncontrollably as loud as I possibly can! I throw my head back, closing my eyes, and call out as loud and as long as I possibly could. Yet, it's still just a murmur. I then let go so strongly that I shoot up over my chest and all around, the squirts intense with each shot load, cumming in time to his penetrations: 1, 2, 3, 4,....!

No matter what I did, the more I tried to stop the loads from passing my cock tip and being released onto our chests and our bodies, the more intense the feeling was of utter pleasure. I could only roll my head about, with my eyes barely opened as I gave a cried (as best as I could though my mouth stuffed and gagged with duct tape) while he continued to pound into me his rock hard steel rod - and now, even faster and harder, forcing more out of me! Nothing else mattered as I released several more times, me soon losing count as the blood rushed through my fast beating heart and roared in my ears, burying the sounds of our mutual grunts and the bed bouncing about.

But it was then he looked down in total surrender toward me as I lay there cumming hard, my top opened his eyes wide and says loudly "yes! Let it go. Let it go - for me!!!!!" - and then suddenly triggered he shoots off, throwing his head up and shouts, "UUH!!! UUH!! UUH!! YES!!! FUCK!!! YES!! - as his cock releases his full load; you could almost her the sounds of his muscles as his cock pumped hard and long, shooting deeply in. For seconds, we swam in the seas of intense feeling, forgetting each other for a few seconds as our cocks shot out, our eyes tightly closed as we briefly stopped and felt only what we released.

We both let go and released for each other, my finally giving in and surrendering leading to his total domination and control and victory - and our mutual satisfaction.

I also knew that he had no intention of untying me - not yet.

We still had time.

It was only 3:30 am.

I was still his prisoner.

raj2842
raj2842
201 Followers