Date with a Drifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature roamed down towards his trousers, drawing in huge lungfuls of air as it sniffed loudly, drool raining down on him. It reminded him of Smoke when he cooked bacon, sitting beside the stove and salivating, hoping that a scrap might fall to the floor.

He squirmed and gritted his teeth in discomfort as it dug its claws beneath his waistband, tugging at his pants as if trying to pull them off, the denim too thick for it to easily tear. It pressed its snout against his hip, the cold of its nose contrasting with the heat coming from its mouth, chewing at the fabric in an attempt to get through.

It finally succeeded in ripping through the denim at the belt line, dragging the jeans down and throwing them aside, the rain of gooey drool now falling on his bare thighs. His hands moved down towards his groin, slowly so as not to startle the animal, attempting to cover his crotch. It beat him to the punch however, gripping his hip with one hand as it ripped off his shorts with the other, its claws pressing into his skin to leave red indents.

He now lay naked before his captor, increasingly unsure of its motives, and he lurched as it leaned down to smell his loins. A quiet whimper escaped his lips as its soft, flat tongue dragged across his balls, blood flooding into his member despite his fear and confusion. Now was not the time to get an erection, for all he knew the damned thing might just bite it off like it was a Vienna sausage.

It pushed its wet nose into his pubic hair, air blowing as it sniffed, then it roamed down and licked his inner thigh. He realized that he was trembling, his legs shaking, his breathing now ragged and irregular. He felt as if he might melt into a puddle on the bed. He didn't understand what was happening, nor did he understand his strange reaction to it.

The wolf found his erection, grazing its length with its tongue, like someone had soaked a washcloth in KY jelly. He gasped and writhed, its slippery muscle grazing the sensitive underside of his glans as it withdrew, coating his manhood in its warm slaver.

Why was he so goddamned hard? It was wrong, insane, but as the monster came back down to lap at his balls, his spine arched off the mattress and his member throbbed in the air. It teased him, perhaps unintentionally, its powerful organ roaming across his thighs and belly. It was covering him in its spit, there was so much of it, warm and slimy as it clung to his skin in globs.

The creature seemed to examine him, its black lips poised an inch above his member, nostrils flaring. Its tongue was flexible, reaching out to curl around the tip of his pulsing erection and enclosing it in hot flesh.

Matt's knees were weak, and he was short of breath, an unwelcome pleasure coursing through his body like a tingling fever as the creature drew his cock into its mouth. His member throbbed against its tongue, and he felt its teeth graze his shaft, duller than they had looked at first glance and certainly not sharp enough to cut unless force was applied. It maneuvered his erection around in its mouth, glazing it with beast drool as his exposed glans brushed against its smooth palate, its nose rubbing against his belly as it made obscene licking sounds.

He reached a hand down in a futile attempt to ward it off, finding that it didn't pull back when he touched it. The long fur on its head was silky and soft beneath his fingers as he tried to push it away.

"S-Stop," he breathed, a burst of pleasure shooting through him like an electric shock as its silken organ coiled around his shaft inside its warm mouth. He couldn't take much more of this, he felt dizzy, stars dancing before his eyes as it lapped at his cock. He tried to shuffle away from it, but one of its dinner-plate sized hands reached down to grab his waist, the sharp claw on its thumb digging into his belly as it held him still.

God, he couldn't think, it wouldn't stop. He felt as if his member was melting inside its mouth and he found himself lifting his butt off the sheets to push deeper, a reflexive response to the seething pleasure that he was being subjected to.

He clawed at his burning cheeks with his fingernails, beside himself, at the mercy of this terrifying creature as its tongue roiled around his member like it was a popsicle.

An unbecoming moan escaped his throat as it closed its black lips around the base of his erection, sucking wetly. He couldn't stand much more of this, some strange combination of fear and arousal was lighting up his nervous system like a Christmas tree. Its tongue was so long and wide, like a blanket of damp velvet that scoured his skin, leaving trails of warm saliva wherever it roamed. It was large enough to lick his balls, his thighs and the length of his shaft all at the same time.

Matt reached down into the mane of shaggy fur around its head and neck, taking handfuls as he thrust into its dripping maw, his sexual urges finally winning their long-fought war against his common sense. His glans rubbed against the roof of its mouth, the flesh smooth and silky, yet textured with bumps and ribs that grazed his tender head. When the creature dragged its muscular tongue up his shaft, it pressed the head of his member against its palate, sending a burst of cruel pleasure coursing through his body.

A gasp of disappointment escaped his lips as he watched his member slide out of the beast's jaws along with a stringy mass of sagging saliva that oozed down to coat his groin in a sticky sheen. He felt embarrassed, he wanted it to continue, wanted to finish. It was so wrong but it felt...so good.

The beast's yellow eyes played over his twitching body, its flat tongue lolling from its jaws like that of a dog as it seemed to consider. Its clawed hand shot down toward Matt's neck, and he flinched away, fearing that his assailant might rend his head from his shoulders. Instead, its thick, furry fingers closed around his throat. A quiet wheeze was all that he could muster as it tightened its hold on him. His face was going red, his fingers clawing at the wolf's muscular forearm impotently as it pressed him into the sheets, slowly choking him.

The bed shook and creaked as the creature brought up one of its thighs, as round and as thick as a damned oil barrel, resting its knee on the mattress. The now sodden sheets slid against his naked back as Matt was dragged downwards, feeling his ass impact the wooden floor as he was pulled unceremoniously off the bed and deposited on the ground.

The iron grip on his throat was released, and he took in a deep breath, sputtering and choking as tears stung his eyes. When he opened them, he was face to face with a forest of fur, at eye level with the creature's groin as he sat on the floor with his back against the bed. He looked up, seeing its golden eyes peering down at him expectantly over the hanging globes of its generous breasts.

The werewolf, because that was surely what it must be, pressed closer to him. The silky fur of its inner thigh slid against his cheek, the beast bumping its crotch into his face. No, not it, this thing was a she. It was impossible to think of her in any other terms now that his face had been thrust between her legs.

What she wanted was obvious, and he was ashamed to admit that his member was throbbing in the cold air at the prospect. She reached down two clawed fingers into the thick fur between her legs, splaying her black labia open wide. He saw a flash of pink, glistening flesh, her sex drooling just as her maw did. A fat rope of clear juice fell from her opening and Matt felt it splash against his belly. It was warm, and it had the consistency of honey. He felt a similar strand of liquid drip into his hair from above, the beast licking her chops as she waited expectantly.

He reached out a hand and ran it through the thick fur on her thigh. It was as luxurious as a mink coat and beneath it was a layer of soft fat that yielded under his probing fingers. Deeper still lay a wall of hard muscle, flexing as he touched it, like taut steel cables. She seemed to grow weary of his explorations, taking a fistful of his hair and giving him a harsh tug that stung his scalp, his face bumping into her belly. Her fur was soft against his cheek, and it concealed twin rows of rock-hard abdominal muscles. It almost felt like she was smuggling apples under her skin. He buried a hand in her silky hair, running his fingers over their chiseled contours. It was as though someone had draped a Greek statue in a fur coat, her protruding muscles as hard as hewn marble, rippling under his fingertips.

Having him admire her body was not her goal, however. He felt a heavy hand on his head as she pushed him further down, pressing his face into her sopping loins. She was larger than a human female, and her womanhood was similarly oversized, her puffy flesh protruding from beneath her fur. Her smell was strong, musky and feminine, bestial but distinctly sexual. It was oddly alluring, and he noted that his heart began to pump faster as he felt the warmth that radiated from her loins on his face.

He extended his tongue, woefully inadequate compared to her long organ, pressing it against her slippery vulva. She tasted sour, her juices flowing over his tongue in an unending torrent, leaking down his face and hanging from his chin in thick strands. Her flesh was feverish, so hot that it almost prompted him to pull back, but a firm hand resting on the back of his head kept him close.

He dragged his tongue up between her puffy labia, her loins swollen with excitement and pulsing in time with her powerful heartbeat. He kissed and mouthed, crawling his lips across her anatomy as he explored her intimate details with his questing tongue. He pushed it into her opening, feeling her muscular passage close around it, too slippery to get a grip but trying all the same.

She thrust forward again, knocking into him and splashing him with her womanly juices. She began to grind her massive hips in an attempt to fuck his face, perhaps not understanding how this was supposed to work. It made him question her intelligence. Was she an animal or was she sentient? What would bode better for him? Being ravished by a feral beast whose only concern was its own selfish pleasures, or being at the mercy of some cruel and calculating intelligence?

He sputtered and coughed as her fluids filled his mouth, his hands coming up to push against her steely thighs. She was undeterred, continuing her rhythmic rubbing, a kind of indignant anger rising inside Matt. He surprised himself with his sudden surge of defiance, gripping a handful of the damp fur on her pubic mound for purchase and slamming two of his fingers deep into her twitching hole.

A tremor passed through the massive beast's body, her thighs quivering as her insides clung to his digits with all the force of a bear trap. God damn, she was powerful! Her muscular walls clamped down on him with enough strength that it hurt, squeezing his fingers together, the bones of his joints rubbing against each other uncomfortably. Fortunately, there was little friction due to her copious emissions. It felt as if someone had upended a jar of honey inside her, blobs of the thick fluid forcing its way out past his fingers.

It amused him, being able to stop her in her tracks like that, but the humor of the situation soon wore off as she pressed him against the side of the bed with her weight. She smothered him with her vulva, his fingers still buried up to the knuckle inside of her rippling tunnel. Matt felt the firmness of her clitoris on his nose, quickly bringing up his tongue to lap at it. If he didn't get her off soon, she might well suffocate him with her clumsy thrusting.

Another rolling shudder washed over her furry body as he pressed his lips around the swollen bud of flesh, drawing it into his mouth and battering it with his tongue. Both of her large hands came down to cradle his head, big enough to encompass it completely. He felt a wave of vulnerability wash over him, she had the strength to twist it off like a cork if she wasn't careful. He began to move his fingers inside her, at first attempting to drive them in and out but finding that the suction was too strong. Instead, he began to curl them upwards in a come-hither motion, assuming that her vagina was as similar to that of a human on the inside as it looked on the outside.

The wriggling of his fingers must have glanced her sweet spot because she loosed a low grunt and her insides gripped him like an angry fist, causing him to wince as the already intense pressure around his digits increased. He treated her clitoris far more cruelly than he would a human woman's, drawing it out from beneath its protective hood and lashing it with his tongue. He painted shapes on it with his damp muscle, his saliva mingling with her excitement, trapping it between his lips as he applied suction.

His Goliath of a lover seemed to appreciate his attentions, emitting more rumbling vocalizations as she drooled in his hair. Her fingers were still wrapped around his head, holding him between her thighs, the movements of her wide hips buffeting him as he tried his best to hold on to her. He wriggled his fingers inside the confines of her slippery tunnel, drawing on her swollen clitoris as he teased it with his tongue, feeling her increase the pace of her thrusting in response. Her tail hung between her legs, brushing against his member inadvertently as it waved back and forth. It was like being tormented with a feather duster, his cock jumping in the air as the fluffy appendage stroked him.

Lust blended with shame confused his addled mind as her fluids clung to his face. At some point, this had ceased to be a one-sided attack. Now he was servicing her ardently, enjoying her taste and his rough treatment at her hands. The fur on her mound and thighs was soaking wet with her juices now, matted with thick blobs of it, the fine hairs sticking to his cheeks as she rubbed against him. Her movements were becoming clumsier and less regular, her tight loins wringing his fingers with a strength that could have turned coal into diamonds. He sensed that she was getting close, redoubling his efforts as her claws pricked his scalp.

A long string of clear saliva fell from above to land on his cheek, Matt glancing up over her furry mound to see the beast staring down at him, her jaws open wide and her teeth exposed in a snarl. His eyes were drawn to her breasts, hanging heavily as she leaned over, swaying as gravity fought to wrest control of them. They seemed so far away due to her exaggerated stature. She pulled his hair when she sensed that he was slacking off, his cock jumping in response and his heart skipping. Damn it, that wasn't the appropriate response, what was happening to him?

Matt returned to his work dutifully, lapping at her vulva and circling her firm protrusion with his tongue. His fingers squirmed inside of her, battling against her velutinous walls as they pressed around his digits. He curled them to dig into the roof of her tunnel, and her body tensed, her muscular thighs shaking as a contraction tore through her passage. She bucked, pressing his head into the mattress, a torrent of her fluids gushing from her burning tunnel as she started to come.

Habit told him that he should keep it up, easing out every wave of pleasure that he could as she loosed a bestial growl, his tongue dancing across her sensitive clitoris. Her walls closed around his digits to the extent that he could no longer move them, feeling every tremor that coursed through her slippery insides, the werewolf growling as her orgasm set her nerves on fire.

Her syrupy ejaculate filled his mouth and spilled down onto his chest, his incessant licking prolonging her climax as she pressed her quivering loins against his face. After what felt like an age, she finally pulled back and let him take a breath, releasing his head as her hands roamed down towards her dripping sex. His lips were linked to hers with sagging strands of fluid that broke fall to his nude body, and her fur was sodden with it. He wiped her clinging excitement from his face, trying to scrape it away without much luck. He couldn't help but watch as she rubbed her pink flesh with a furry finger, shivering softly. She looked almost cute in her post-coital state, afterglow washing over her as she enjoyed the dying embers of her pleasure.

Now sated, he hoped that she would lose interest and leave him be, but that was not his fate. Her yellow eyes flashed, and she took him by the neck again, lifting him up onto the bed and dumping him on the mattress. He lay on his back, his erection standing prominently as she loomed over him, her slaver joining her sexual fluids as it dripped down onto his stomach.

There was a wet slap as her tongue lashed against his belly, dragging up his torso towards his neck as he tried to fend her off by pushing her head back down. He didn't want those teeth anywhere near his throat. She was strong, however, far stronger than he was. A shiver ran down his spine as he felt her wet nose press against his cheek.

Her jaws opened wide, fangs as long as his finger brushing against his skin, the beast poised there as if unable decide whether she wanted to eat him or fuck him. The she-wolf pushed her long snout into the nape of his neck, her slavering maw opening wide, thick saliva dripping forth in fat ropes to wet his chest and shoulder. Matt was so confused by this point, he didn't know what to feel. His body was telling him one thing, and his brain was telling him another.

She closed her jaws around his neck, large enough to encompass it entirely. Her upper set of pearly teeth pressed against one side, the lower against the adjacent side, her flexible tong lolling forth to lap at his throat. His thighs rubbed together, his hands clawing impotently at her furry face, her hot breath blowing on his damp skin.

There was no killing bite, no stab of pain as she broke his neck, she merely held him down as he squirmed. The fear of impending laceration was making him so sensitive, so responsive. It was as if the sensitivity of every nerve ending in his body had been amplified tenfold, every droplet of drool that fell to his tender neck making him twitch and gasp. She huffed and panted as she pinned him there, Matt unable to break loose.

The beast wasn't done yet, and he was still hard and ready. It was like she could smell the arousal on him. There was a monumental creak as she climbed up onto the bed, the wooden frame threatening to collapse and the springs in the mattress compressing to their limits. He sank into the bed beneath her as she put her weight on him, her clawed hands resting to either side of his head, her thighs large enough to sandwich his entire torso like a hotdog in a bun as she straddled him. She was remarkably flexible, bent double to keep her hold on his neck despite her exaggerated stature. His member brushed against her fluffy mound, her sodden fur sticking to his skin, his manhood twitching with an involuntary throb of anticipation.

A shiver ran through his body as the werewolf pressed down on top of him clumsily, trying to take him inside her but failing. She squashed his member between her hot, dripping loins and his belly as he loosed a gasp of mingling pleasure and discomfort. She was not very intelligent, that much was clear now. The beast wasn't quite running on pure instinct like an animal would, but her faculties were reduced in comparison to a human. She tried a second time, his shaft rubbing against her slippery vulva as she thrust her hips downwards, the sensation of her wet fur against his skin surprisingly stimulating.

She was going to break his dick if he didn't do something about it. He reached a hand down and angled his erection towards her loins. He couldn't see anything besides her mane of grey fur as she held his neck gently between her jaws, so he felt his way along as he found the warm dampness of her sex and guided his erection towards it.

1...456789