Date With A Pornstar

Story Info
Rupert has a date with a glamorous pornstar.
1.3k words
4.11
13.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupert rang the bell in front of the steel gates. It was like a fortress. What is that all about, he thought. He was both anxious and excited.

Then a pleasant female voice came over the loudspeaker.

"Rupert?" she queried.

"Yes, its me." His voice broke as he answered.

"Come on up!" she said cheerfully, and pressed the buzzer to open the gates.

Rupert walked through the steel gates and up the steep stairs to the front door, which was already ajar. He was filled with trepidation.

His mind flashed back to when he had first seen her profile only a few days earlier.

He couldn't believe it, Annabel White on an escort site! Of course, he had seen her on porn sites, and he had been on her own site many times as well. But it never mentioned that she escorted! He was in a daze. Should he risk seeing such a famous pornstar, and such an attractive one at that? Surely, she would be very snooty and couldn't possibly give him the girlfriend experience he was looking for.

But he drooled as he looked at Annabel's profile pictures.

She was posed in white lingerie, stockings, suspenders, and high heels, perfectly complementing her lightly tanned skin and beautiful platinum blonde hair. She was extremely glamourous. Her makeup, lipstick and nails were flawless. Not to mention her hair, beautifully coiffured, falling over her shoulders in a cascade of lovely waves. She was tall and statuesque, with a full figure, proud breasts, and a fabulous round bottom.

Yes, he thought, I must go for it. He quickly had a look at some of her raunchier pictures on her website. She certainly knew how to handle a cock, in fact, several cocks! That definitely made up his mind.

And here he was now, approaching her front door. Would she be warm and receptive, or would she be snobbish and robotic?

Before he could knock, Annabel opened the door and pulled him inside.

"Quick!" she whispered. "Neighbours!"

Without another word she turned around and started walking upstairs, beckoning him to follow. The view from behind was amazing. Rupert was awestruck as he watched the delightful bottom in front of him, clad in the same white panties as in the profile pictures he had so adored. In fact, she was dressed exactly as in her pictures, and her lovely blonde hair tumbled over her shoulders.

She led him into a small room with red curtains. There was a single bed on one side and a rug on the floor. There was only one chair, and nothing else. This certainly wasn't the same room she had posed in, which had a four-poster bed and was absolutely luxurious.

He started to worry again. But before he could think what to do, her calm voice interrupted him.

"Let me have your jacket, Rupert. And do sit down!"

Rupert obeyed, and opened his leather case, and took out a bottle of fine white wine.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" he said, his voice trembling.

"That would be lovely!" Annabel gushed, and quickly left the room, only to reappear seconds later with two wine glasses and a corkscrew.

Soon they were sipping the wine, but with little conversation. Rupert sat on the wooden chair and Annabel sat on the side of the bed. Soon Rupert decided to get undressed, but his awkwardness and anxiety were very obvious.

Annabel responded by squatting down on her haunches in front of the side of the bed. She tossed her head to one side and said "Now, don't be silly Rupert. Come and sit down in front of me."

Rupert obeyed cautiously.

"Just lean back Rupert," Annabel cooed, "I'm going to relax you."

Rupert leant back against the wall, with his lower body sitting on the bed. He was completely naked.

Annabel raised herself into a kneeling position, and softly cupped Rupert's flaccid cock in her hands. She gently placed it in between her perfect red lipstick lips and swallowed it whole. She puffed out her cheeks, and moved her head up and down in a calm, mellow rhythm.

Well, if that didn't relax Rupert nothing would. Waves of warm pleasure spread through his mind and body as he watched Annabel's beautiful blonde head move up and down, and felt her warm soft mouth tenderly caressing his cock.

As she continued sucking, Rupert had another shot of excitement. He saw the bulge in Annabel's panties growing and growing, until it stood out so hard against her panties that she nonchalantly lowered them with one hand and flicked them away, while still giving her full attention to Rupert's burgeoning cock.

Rupert had a real shock. Annabel's cock was not only huge but it was very thick as well, and stood up like a flagpole.

Wow, he thought, it's even bigger than mine! He reached out and grasped it firmly. At the same time, his engorged cock slipped from Annabel's mouth as she raised her head, and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Rupert let go of her cock and embraced her lovingly, and pulled her onto the bed. Their bodies entwined and their tongues fought furiously in each other's mouths.

Finally, when they broke from their embrace, Rupert lay back with his head on the pillow at the top of the bed. His head was spinning. He couldn't believe how well it was going.

And then it got a lot better. Annabel took full advantage of Rupert's prone position by suddenly seating her full, round bottom directly over Rupert's face. Instinctively his lips and tongue sought out her sweet hole, and his bliss was profound as he savoured the delights of her succulent anus and rectum.

Annabel arose and knelt on all fours, with her lovely bottom protruding temptingly.

"Come here!" she commanded.

Rupert quickly moved behind her and she held his cock tightly.

"Now rub it against me!" she ordered, as she pointed his cock upwards to the enticing cleft between her shapely bottom.

Rupert did not need any further instruction.

He moved forward swiftly and rubbed his huge erection against Annabel's divine anus, which was warm and moist with anticipation. Her anal muscles relaxed and before he knew how it happened his bloated cock was deep inside her fabulous bottom.

He began fucking like a real man. Annabel's magnificent bottom avidly absorbed each thrust, and the warm softness of her luscious rectum sent him into absolute ecstasy.

"That's my favourite position," Annabel breathed, as Rupert stepped up the pressure, driving her wild.

"Can I show you mine?" asked Rupert.

He was now feeling confident and manly.

He withdrew his cock from her heavenly hole, turned her around, and lay her on her back. He kissed her soft lips and grasped her fat cock. He sucked the firm nipples on her large soft breasts, and placed a pillow under her bottom. Then he entered her in the missionary position.

There was nothing on earth like it. Annabel's succulent rectum gripped his cock from all directions simultaneously. And as he pushed harder, her bowels pulsated in an oscillating motion, alternately devouring and disgorging his cock in a wild rhythm, like a powerful fuck machine gone crazy. It was out of this world.

Rupert was overcome by his masculinity. His lips were on her lips, his tongue was in her mouth, and his cock was in her bottom. What more could he possibly ask for?

He fucked wildly and frantically.

'You're my woman now!" he suddenly cried out, "You're my woman now!"

At that very moment his sperm shot deep and long into Annabel's hot, receptive bowels.

Now she was a completely satisfied woman, and he was a completely satisfied man.

Later on, as he rode the train on the long journey home, he chuckled and said to himself, "I was definitely wrong about pornstars!"