Date with a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to hear you say it." I felt her speak but it was Lorelei's fingers, curling all the while, that kept demanding my attention. "Tell me what you want." Unable to touch myself when I needed to so badly, I looked down at Lorelei's teasing face, at odds with her stern voice. But I glanced further down, towards that light and there I found what I wanted. The odd, fluttering heat was now beating vast, powerful wings, and in that inferno I found the words I needed.

"I want to blow you again." I said in an uneven voice, Lorelei's action below finally pausing. "Then I want you to take more from me." A moan, unbidden but unable to be stopped interrupted me but I carried on after. "And then fuck me. Please..." I begged there at the end but I was ready for her.

"Get on your hands and knees." I did as she asked, Lorelei removing her digits and I wanted something more in their stead. But no, she climbed on the bed before me and I didn't wait to act, instead taking an erection being in my face as invitation enough. She gasped as I opened wide and took her in my mouth, matching the absolute, obvious need of male arousal with my own.

"Ah! I uh, didn't expect this." Lorelei confessed, leaning forward over me and her slick touch was back in my ass, sliding in easily and I gave a low, muffled cry at her return. "I figured you'd want me to play with your clitty some then fuck you. But I guess you're really taking to this whole sissy thing huh?" Her hips pumped towards me but I didn't gag, instead opening wider, letting Lorelei have her way with my front and back.

And yes, yes I was taking to this whole sissy thing. On my hands and knees blowing Lorelei while she was still working her fingers in my ass and while lacking the usual tautness of an erection, I was in my element.

None of that was said however, couldn't. Too busy submitting to the requests that I knew all too well, had dreamed about and was now on the other side of. I felt my breasts hanging down, swaying with the subtle motions of Lorelei burying herself in me. All the while I was leaking from below, a stronger spurt when I pushed forward and took all of her.

"Jesus!" She groaned, panting as her motions in my back half stopped. "Oh God!" I had no idea how big she was now, aside from very, but that wasn't an obstacle. That naughty thought was paying off as I felt Lorelei tense up, unable to fight the pleasure I was inflicting on her any longer. There was no tasting this one as it once more went right down the hatch, with Lorelei not sounding like a person on a power trip but instead crying out softly, caressing my head as she sat back and sighed.

"You are the best." Still catching my breath and missing her rather personal touch, I sat up and despite the bloody light covering us and those unnatural designs on Lorelei, she was gracing me with a tender expression. As much as I found her teasing hot, that genuine gratitude was just as good. "Now, how about you let me return the favor?" I rolled back over and took hold of my breasts, knowing they weren't done growing yet thanks to what we'd just done. As Lorelei moved between my legs, I knew another part of me wasn't done yet either but my junk was doing the opposite of the usual; shrinking instead of growing.

"How does it feel?" I gasped, Lorelei using a finger and thumb to stroke me while another finger tapped the scrap of skin that used to hold two delicate but firm markers of manhood but was now vacant. "I didn't have a choice but you did. You chose this." A slight squeeze and there was so much give to what Lorelei had in her grasp whereas she was rock solid down below.

"Yeah..." I moaned, sounding so typically 'woman in a porn' but it couldn't be helped.

"You chose to never be able to fuck anyone else ever again." Lorelei said, voice not cruel but musing while she stroked and I pinched my nipples too hard, unable to stop making small noises or to keep still. "My ass is the only action you're ever going to have. Honestly? I'm honored." I heard the smile in her voice but focusing on anything was difficult. My eyes roamed the room and all it was red and shadows.

"Please..." Even getting that much out was a struggle, my desire growing to delirious highs. And I cried out when Lorelei licked the tip but didn't go down on me.

"I never thought I'd find someone so ready to give this away." More stroking and I whined, aware that I was leaking steadily, a pitiful replacement for an erection but it was all I had. "It's already such a cute clit." She took me in her mouth and my legs stirred uselessly, her tongue swirling with my meager length then Lorelei retreated, resuming her slow, steady strokes.

"What's a girl to do with something so soft and small?" A shiver racked my body and that slow leak increased, if only for a moment, Lorelei giggling as she licked me clean once more. "I was impressed when I first saw this." Another squeeze and then the stroking carried on. "And I am now, just in a different way." I inhaled and sat up, hands digging into the sheet that was getting soaked with my sweat and constant leaking.

"Please." I begged with a single word, burning from within while also feeling hollow. Speaking instead of moaning, whimpering, making sounds of approval to what Lorelei was doing to me was such an effort.

"Please what?" She said too sweetly, her dark crimson lips smiling as those equally red eyes dared me to say it. "I can't suck your dick, you don't have one anymore." I swallowed, fighting with that inferno while some reluctant part of me balked, not having gotten the message of what was happening here. But I licked my lips and spoke, needing to see how much further this could go, this paradox of being turned on without being hard.

"Please suck my clit." I finally said, shaking as Lorelei lowered her head, lips puckering as they kissed the tip of what was now only an inch and some long. "Please! Shrink me more!" I called out and Lorelei moaned, taking me in for a quick suck before rising, face still close enough to my crotch that I felt her breath as she spoke.

"Shrink what more?" Voice low, eyes glowing like tail lights in the night, Lorelei didn't have to wait for me to answer. Before, a line had been crossed when I'd chosen to give up my ability to get hard and this was the next threshold that I smashed through.

"Shrink my sissy clit." I said, eyes closed and Lorelei's light was bleeding through, transmuting from red to pink. "Suck my clit, make it smaller!" And I cried out as she took my soft clit in her mouth, trying to give me head as she had the first few times but there wasn't enough for that. So, instead her talented tongue got to work as I exclaimed utter pleasure at transgressing so far.

Guys weren't supposed to be into this and here I was, rising on a tidal wave of emotion that was going to crash me into some new state of being. And I loved it. I wanted Lorelei to take, to leave me soft and not just my clit either. My breasts, hips, ass, legs, all of me was going to be pushed further into this realm. Lorelei called it being a sissy and yes, if it meant I could be so soft and sexy then I wanted to be a sissy.

Eyes still closed, all was pink and all I felt was heat and the purity of pleasure. My orgasm was different, blooming first above where Lorelei was sucking and then spreading outward. That light, tingly warmth settled in my fingertips and toes, as well in my chest, above where my heart was hammering. I lay there, gasping as Lorelei's red head stayed between my legs, trying to coax more from me and I'm not sure if she got any or not. But it felt good and I remained drifting in the pink until she rose and even then it took time for me to rise back to the red that was the waking world.

Trying to look at Lorelei, I was instead met by a blockade of my own breasts and finding the energy to use my elbows to help me rise wasn't easy but I did it. And not even the veins of bloody gold that cut across her visage could distract from the adoration Lorelei had in her gentle smile.

"I think that's all I'm going to get." She said, glowing red corneas not inspiring fear but only more attraction. "You barely came at all." I nodded, yet more heat flaring at the idea and I closed my eyes, finding the pink was waiting there for me. Being here with Lorelei and the stone she wore had transformed this bedroom into a place of perverse pleasure and idyllic identity and, greedily, I wanted more.

"Neither did you." I said, returning to the real, the crimson. "The first time I went down on you."

"Back when you could still fuck me." Lorelei said and, with a light shudder, I nodded. "Back when this cute little clit still got hard." She took said clit between two fingers and stroked, making my breath catch. "You know, this is the biggest I've ever been, even before finding the necklace."

"Thank you." Lorelei's honest, gentle tone caught me off guard more than her touching my clit. "And I'm going to use it to fuck the next sweet sissy I see." A rougher edge entered her voice and the stroking on my clit grew more demanding but she knew that nothing was going to come of it.

"Please." That's all I had to say but Lorelei wanted it just as much as I did. I spread my legs and that familiar sound of the lube being opened rang out as I waited.

"I almost can't believe this was in me." She said, stroking me once more and then a finger slipped into me with ease, creating another shudder and a brief visit to that land of pink behind my eyes. Those two colors were all, pink and red, forever and ever without end. "I bet this is what made me send that message, you were just a sissy waiting to be made. And then fucked." I gave an approving moan as another finger came in and then Lorelei was fucking me with them.

"It's just like I said: Goodbye boners and hello huge boobs with a tiny sissy clitty!" She said with a savage edge, punctuated by the lewd sounds of her lubing up and the light fluttery heat that had pushed me this far spread its vast winds, consuming the horizon of my mind and it demanded action.

Instead, Lorelei's fingers withdrew and then she stood, a hard, slick living rod of iron rubbing on my clit. She was hot, powerful but stopped after a few seconds as lording over such a small target must have been unsatisfying, not when other, more urgents matters needed her attention. "Are you ready?" I gave a weak 'yeah' and then that sweltering length moved down.

There was pressure against me down there, Lorelei telling me to relax but I was ahead of her for once. Getting a good look at Lorelei, shining and draped with the color of passion and love, I closed my eyes while raising my face to her light. Glowing, dusky pink was waiting for me and I found peace there, enough to breathe easily and feel that my lover was impressively big. But just as I was able to blow her with ease, so too was I able to handle this. How did I know that? I just did and sometimes answers don't satisfy but Lorelei did.

I breathed in and surrendered. Much like letting go of any pretense of masculinity, so too did I allow this and then Lorelei parted me instead of the other way around. Even this peace I drifted upon was rattled by this, the stretch of losing the last virginity I had to give. I gasped and probably made other very desperate noises as Lorelei took it slow, her passage into me shutting out all other touch senses. I might have laid upon a bed of stone or silk, that didn't matter as I couldn't feel it. Ceiling, sky or the ever watching eye of some eldritch being might have been above us but I could not see as all was pink for me.

There was no pain, only pink and the hard length I'd given to Lorelei. There was no thought, only the astonishing pleasure of being on the other side of her dick. The vast smooth plane of her hips came against me and she gave a harsh bark, hands taking hold of my own figure. And I knew what was coming and gave her a thumbs up, a hilariously out of place gesture but speaking was proving impossible as I was moaning the whole time.

The first thrust nearly made me scream, both from the impact and just how much Lorelei slammed into me. Thankfully the second was kinder, if only barely. My breasts wobbled each time Lorelei went balls deep into me but I wasn't playing with them for once. No, I was too taken by just how full I felt, the wonder of a being fucked by someone who actually knew what they were doing.

I was in breathless awe and humbled by Lorelei's performance but unable to communicate that second one. Lorelei was so powerful, her light shining all the brighter as she pounded me, gave a newly minted sissy their first dicking and I loved it. My clit wobbled about but stayed out of the way and probably made quite the mess but she ignored it, as did I. There was that growing tingle from within, that light heat which had awakened from Lorelei's hints about me potentially losing my dick was now raging with ecstasy.

And, adrift in the pink, I knew what had started out so light and fluttery for what it was now: My desires and lusts, so deeply hidden that I'd not even known they were there. But peering into that stone, the glowing heart of Lorelei, had allowed me to see into my own heart. I'd wanted this and now, with hips wide enough to be used as handles while being railed, I had arrived. This was me, flat on my back with a dick in my ass. This was me, who's clit was a leaking bystander to Lorelei's action. This was me, with bouncing breasts and a growing internal heat and null vision that was pink.

Heat and pleasure grew in tandem as Lorelei grunted, her movements becoming more erratic. I would have known what that entailed but I was burning, gasping for air as fire grew from within, as Lorelei gave two more rapid thrusts and then held me close while shuddering.

I felt her climax and then there was only the inferno, my own ruinous orgasm and pink. My lips curled into a scream as fire roared to life above my clit, where Lorelei's seed was being shot. It burned furiously but I knew it was brief, knew in the same way how to relax and let Lorelei in. And I did the same, letting this flame take hold and it spread to all of me, as if my body was kindling and the fire, mingled with pleasure, was intending to have it all.

A roar, Lorelei and God alone know what it sounded like, ripped from my throat as the fire flared to impossible levels, burning brighter than the sun, than human comprehension. And, just as suddenly, it vanished, leaving behind only a single glowing ember upon my chest as I lay there, panting.

Slowly, feelings that weren't utter, overriding pleasure and obliterating heat started returning. I opened my eyes from the pink I'd been drowning in, finding that Lorelei was above me and her sharply tattooed face was awash in confusion. I wanted to ask what the deal was but I needed water badly. And when I took her offered hand, I saw the pink was no longer just behind my eyes.

Curling pink designs, like the elastic tops of stockings, wove an elegant lady's glove up my arm. They didn't glimmer like Lorelei's but I saw them all the same, faded and a part of me. I rose on weak legs and Lorelei, still with an erection but don't hold that against her, led me to the bathroom. I drank right from the facet before checking the toothpaste splattered mirror to see who I was now.

A pink oval, maybe two inches long and one wide, was inset in the center of my chest, above where my breasts began. The surface was smooth and dark, very little motion happening within. And it had etched who I was on my skin. My lips, one of the features I hadn't minded about my old self, were fuller and pinker as they smiled as I took myself in. What might have been cat whiskers were slashed on my cheeks and a choker was about my neck, shoulders free of any marking but those curving lines tried to weave a corset that could contain my bust and failed.

I was beautiful and I've been stared at and hit on enough since that night to back that claim up. Lorelei kissed me on the cheek and, as one, we looked in the mirror. With her glowing red eyes and long, dark hair, Lorelei was a temptress who'd given me all I wanted. Her markings were sharper, akin to rose thorns while mine were softer, with less curling points but just as much complexity. And here I was, with short pink hair and softer features, a sissy taking their first steps in the world.

"I don't know what happened." She said slowly and it was my turn to kiss her before asking, in a cracking voice, if there was any more pizza. Lorelei helped me to the living room and I sat on the couch with a sigh, greedily downing two cold slices and a whole bottle of water before shivering, the cool of night finally finding me. My lover sat beside me, turning on her tv while digging a worn blanket out from behind the couch.

"I don't know if you've noticed but..." Not tossing the blanket over me, Lorelei instead pointed down at my crotch. My breasts here in the way, so full and close together on my chest that the valley between them was filled. So I leaned forward and saw the impossible.

My clit was smaller still, having shed so much girth it now very much resembled an actual clitoris. And it was short, maybe half an inch, this new size so very tiny it made what I'd had before seem large. Where my scrotum had been was now just a darker pink section of smooth skin behind my clit, no longer hanging but taut against me.

"I didn't know it could get that small." She said slowly and I reached down to touch myself, finding it soft and silky, that last one the only trait that remained as just by looking at it anyone could tell that all sexual function was gone. Even Lorelei hadn't known this was possible and now here I was: In this brave new world where every promise she'd made came true. Tiny, soft and now dripping with clear arousal, I was the proud owner of a sissy clit. And I was proud, having fought past the fear and stigma to earn this: The right to be called a sissy for that is what I was.

Our gazes met and we leaned in for a kiss, brief but I told her of my gratitude with my lips and tongue, words not potent enough but that primal communication was. Red eyes searched mine after and Lorelei pulled me into her embrace, pulling the blanket over us as she found something to watch while her semi hard length pressed on my leg from time to time.

One of my previous thoughts was now absolutely true: I wasn't leaving the same person I'd shown up as. And that was the last scrap of mental awareness I mustered before sleeping. Waking up alone on the couch, I polished off the pizza and found that it was Monday, a day of reckoning. My job was going to be waiting for me in the evening and Lorelei, after finding out I was awake, informed me she was a waitress at a fancy-ish restaurant and had a shift today.

"But we've got a few hours..." I wanted to ask how she was going to work while glowing and all marked up but Lorelei kissed me and all my questions and indeed, the real life that was waiting for us outside of her apartment didn't seem all that urgent. Instead we moved to her room and this time Lorelei allowed me to ride her, gasping as I took that eager prick in me. Lorelei moaned as I went slow, learning as I went.

I found out how much my breasts, now having finished their growth and bigger than Lorelei's already impressive bust, bounced as I fucked her. My clit, meanwhile, barely moved at all and did its usual thing of leaking the whole time. But mainly I found out how good it felt to submit and dominate at the same time, how my orgasm grew from within and then bloomed out slower, burning brighter while Lorelei grabbed hold of my legs and tensed up in a familiar way that I was no longer capable of. And it felt right, to see her panting under me with only some dribbles of clear stuff on her red marred skin being the physical evidence of my own climax.

1...345678