Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kara. Please calm yourself. It will only take a few seconds and then we can continue." Lucifer stood behind her suitors, his expression soft. But she didn't miss the emotion the flicked through his eyes: Shock. Clearly, the king of demons hadn't expected her to so well trained in the art of kicking ass.

She scoffed. "I'll bet."

"Kara, all we need to do is – "

"Trust me when I say I'm a fucking virgin." She narrowed her eyes. "I think I'd know it if I wasn't."

Lucifer sighed again. "Very well. You've made an easy task extremely difficult. Darian."

The cannibal prince hesitated at his command, conflicting emotions - and colors - running through his eyes. Slowly, he backed up step, giving her an inch more of space.

He shook his head. "I've already seen her get angry once. I don't want to be on the receiving end of that explosion."

Aww. Look at that. Somebody cares about me.

Darian's retreat had her rethinking her strategy. She straightened, her body still tensed to fight if she needed to.

"If I swear to you that I am a virgin, will you call of the boys and then test?"

"My dear, that isn't how our society works. We do have rules and traditions that must be followed." Lucifer's voice had taken on a darker tone, almost menacing.

Damn it.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she sighed. As much as her demon half wanted to fight and defend herself, her logical human half knew that against the demon king, there was no winning. He'd get his way no matter the circumstances; a feisty young half-blood wasn't going to stop him.

Slowly, she retracted her demon blood, pulling her more ferocious half back inside the carefully constructed walls of sanity. Her fingernails returned to their usual jagged form, her eyes turned cobalt again, her skin became the same creamy pale color it always was. Her canines dulled and retracted. The scrollwork that had burned itself into her back also faded. Any trace of her darker half was pulled back until only the delicate filigree that surrounded her eyes remained.

All three men relaxed as she shifted back, relieved that they wouldn't have to fight her tonight. With their guards down she could still make a run for it, but she was sure that every other demon in the underworld would be on the lookout for her as well. Besides, Darian was as fast as she was and Lyzander was much stronger. She noticed that Ladrian, his arm now healed from her scratches, has positioned himself between her and the door, blocking her escape.

She sighed. "Fine."

Might as well get this over with.

"That's better." Lucifer stepped forward. Holding out his enormous hand, he waited patiently for her to respond. His smile was warm, welcoming.

"Why is this necessary?" She cocked her head.

"Simply a precaution. Any prince could take your virginity and lie about it. This way I can make sure you are chaste." His smile never wavered.

"I could have told you that myself." She sharpened her voice to a razor's edge.

His smile softened. "You'll barely feel a thing."

She dropped her head, surrendering to the inevitable. She reached out her hand and placed her fingers in his warm palm. He pulled her gently to the bed, motioning her to lie down. She sat down on the mattress and lay back slowly, keeping her eyes locked on his the entire time. The moment her back hit the mattress Lucifer sat down on the bed next to her and placed his hand on her bare stomach. She jerked out of surprise then relaxed, never taking her eyes of Lucifer's handsome face.

Warm heat seemed to seep out of his hand, spreading throughout her abdomen. It grew warmer by the second, not painful but enough to make her squirm in discomfort. She arched her back and gritted her teeth when her skin burned. The heat faded quickly, allowing her the chance to recover.

Lucifer pulled his hand away and smiled at her. "See? Now was that really so hard?"

She glared at him then turned away. Pushing herself up, she sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the floor. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Lucifer nod to the princes, a soft smile on his face. Looking up from the tiles she saw the men smile back, pleased to know that she was a virgin.

No shit.

"Now, princess. I have personally made sure that you are, indeed, chaste. You may make your choice or which prince shall claim your prize." His voice was joyful.

Hesitating for an instant, she shifted her gaze to the three princes who were competing for her. All three stood straight as steel rods, patiently waiting for her choice. Three pairs of eyes – pale blue, jet black and warm gold – pierced her own. Running each choice through her mind, she took a deep breath and settled on her best choice. She went with the man she felt she had the most history with, good and bad.

"Darian."

She watched as Darian, wide-eyed, struggled to stand completely still. His smile was pure joy, though he kept himself in check, making an enormous effort not to make a show of winning towards the others. Ladrian smiled warmly at his collogue while Lyzander scowled at Darian, obviously the sore loser of the group.

Oh, that's right. He's an incubus. Of course he thinks he should be first.

Her memory flashed for an instant, and she turned back to Lucifer. "You said that I'd be sleeping with all three of the tonight, right?"

He nodded. "Your choice, my dear. You don't have to, but you need to select the order in which the other two will have you anyway."

She nodded and looked back at her two remaining suitors. Darian had stepped to the side, chivalrously focusing the spotlight on his opponents.

"Lyzander will be second."

Smiling wide, Lyzander bowed and stepped back. Ladrian gave her a warm grin, happy to have any chance at her.

She smiled back, climbing off the bed and walking towards him. She reached out and cupped his face in her hands, stroking his silver hair with her fingers.

"I picked you last because of your scar. I don't want you to strain yourself and tear it open." She smiled weakly, nervous that she might have upset him. "I hope you're not – "

He waved a hand and smiled wider, dismissing her concerns. "Not at all. I know I'm not running at one hundred percent. I do appreciate your concern, though."

"Good." She relaxed, content that he wouldn't feel compelled to compete with the other two and risk further injury.

She turned to see Lucifer bow. "I shall leave you to your pleasures, Princess." He turned and walked back into the shadows he'd emerged from, seeming to dissolve into the blackness.

Silence surrounded them for a moment. With Lucifer gone, Kara realized that she was once again alone in a room with three extremely attractive – and extremely horny – demon princes. Outnumbered and outmatched, she waited nervously for one of them to move. She swallowed loudly, bracing herself for inevitable moment in which one of them would pounce, bowling over his opponents and dragging her to the bed.

Instead, Darian cautiously stepped forward, obviously aware of her uneasiness. He stopped a foot away from her and held out his hand, waiting patiently for her response. She smiled at him, letting her hands slide from Ladrian's face. She placed her hand in Darian's, feeling his strong fingers close gently over her own. He tugged gently, beckoning her to follow.

She hesitated, still nervous about what she was about to do - what she was about to surrender. Warm hands pressed against her shoulders, urging her forward. She turned to see Ladrian smiling at her, his black eyes flicking towards her bed. He gave another light shove to her shoulders, encouraging her to finish what she started. His chivalry showed through his silent exterior, comforting her.

She was elated to have two kind, caring men guiding her through this. Darian's easy patience made her calm, and Ladrian's civility made her feel safe and respected. Only Lyzander's scowl cracked her small flicker of happiness. God, that man's grimace could shatter a mirror.

She sighed internally and brushed Lyzander's foul mood from her mind. He got second place, he could at least show a little gratitude. But, no. he stood there and sulked, resentful that her virginity was going to someone else. She gave a heavy sigh and rolled her eyes. Lyzander was gorgeous, intelligent and sweet-natured. But his childish behavior was getting on her nerves.

Darian tenderly tugged her closer to the bed, continuing to smile at her. A small attempt to ease her growing anxiousness. They reached the bed quickly, faster then she expected. Good, because the suspense was killing her. Darian motioned for her to sit, watching patiently as she crawled onto the thick blankets.

Her heart raced, the rhythm growing faster as Darian unfastened his pants. She blushed and looked away again, her insecurities about sex surging to the surface. She also looked away for ethical reasons: If she looked at Darian's penis straight on, she'd probably fall off the bed laughing from embarrassment. Both of them would probably have died from humiliation. Instead, she focused her gaze on one of the sconces, watching the flames dance and cast soft shadows on the wall.

The bed dipped, and she felt Darian's strong arms wrap around her waist. Hot breath brushed her ear, spilling down her neck and making her shiver.

"I owe you for having me reinstated." His lips brushed the hollow of her ear. "I feel I must repay the favor."

She drew a long, shaky breath. "You can repay me now." The way his breath caressed her skin made a fire blossom deep inside her belly, the small flames reaching out to every corner of her body.

She looked up at see Lyzander - still sulking – and Ladrian making their way to the door. When Ladrian open the massive door and started to step through, she perked up and watched them curiously.

"Where are they going?"

"They're not allowed to watch. None of us are." Darian's lips continued down to her shoulder. His tongue flicked over the bite mask he'd given her nights ago. "It's a privacy thing. The last thing we need is a princess backing out of an arrangement because she's insecure."

"Right." Honestly, she was glad the other two were leaving. Watching the door close behind Lyzander guaranteed they'd be safe from prying eyes...and spiteful scowls.

"Could I make one request?" Darian's voice cut through her mind's silence.

She nodded, more nervous that ever.

He shifted nervously. "Before your gift is mine, may I have one last taste of your flesh while it's still virgin?"

She paused. Darian biting her again wasn't exactly the first thing on her bucket list. But she figured she owed his chivalry and kindness with something. Besides, he asked this time.

She nodded, taking a deep breath. She inhaled a sharp gasp when she felt his teeth graze the tender flesh of her neck, slowly moving lower to where her throat met her shoulder. She shivered out of anticipation and fear. She remembered the first time he'd bitten her. It wasn't orgasmic, but it sure as hell wasn't horrible. His bite made her feel warm inside. Maybe that's how cannibals trapped their prey. They made their weapon the object of their victim's pleasure before they devoured them.

Darian's teeth bit harder, making her flinch. She knew he didn't mean any harm; her recoil was more a side-effect of her own apprehension than of his bite. She swallowed and forced the lump in her throat down to her stomach. She wouldn't let some silly anxiety keep her from enjoying this night. And she was determined to enjoy it as much as possible.

She couldn't help but flinch when his teeth finally pierced her skin. She bit her lip to keep from crying out. Soon enough, though, the pain subsided, replaced the same dark pleasure she'd felt the first time Darian had feasted on her. It sunk into her mind, caressing her very thoughts, making her lose control enough that she sunk into his grasp, too weak from this indulgence to sit up.

Pleasure flooded though her body, her back arching against the torrent of fire spearing through her blood. She leaned her head back onto is shoulder, closing her eyes and focusing on the ripples of pleasure that drowned her senses. She bit her lip again, drawing small beads of liquid scarlet that spread like ruby flowers on the sheets as they fell. Moaning softly, she pressed against him, encouraging his efforts to please her.

Too soon, his teeth left her skin. A sense of loneliness overwhelmed her. Maybe this was another way his kind hunted: making their prey miss their bite so much they come back for more and end up as lunch. She felt the hot length of his tongue brush her skin, sealing the third wound he'd given her. Her head spun, and she wished his teeth were against her skin once more. But that was enough. He'd had his fill and she was far too tired for him to continue. Still, she enjoyed it more than she thought she should.

"Thank you." His whisper brought her back to her senses somewhat, though her mind remained clouded.

She nodded, still dizzy from his bite. She shook her head, trying to clear the last of the pleasure from her mind. Painful as it was, Kara knew she wouldn't be able to think straight if her mind was clogged with bliss. She shook the last strand of ecstasy free from her thoughts, sighing in relief that her mind was back in her possession.

"Are you ready?" He rested his head against her shoulder, waiting patiently for her to collect herself.

She swallowed. Was she? No, not really. Not mentally, at least. But her body was beyond ready. It throbbed with anticipation. The thought of Darian on top of her, his body forcing cries of pleasure from her throat, made her clit throb. She squeezed her legs together, trying to ease the pressure building up inside. Fat chance of stopping that. Fat chance of stopping her body from doing anything.

She nodded, then squeaked in surprise as Darian twisted her around and pushed her down into the blankets. He climbed on top of her, his hands bracing his weight on either side of her head. His knee parted her thighs, and she felt his hips rest against her own. He smiled at her, his pointed canines glinting in the soft light. His eyes had become jet black, a clear sign of his growing arousal – as was the considerable bulge pressing against her inner thigh. He leaned in and kissed her, a deep, passionate kiss that stole her breath. She hesitated for only a moment, then inclined her head to kiss him back.

He sank down to his elbows, his hands reaching up to cup her face. His tongue caressed hers, giving tender strokes and soft caresses. Breaking away from their kiss, Darian trialed his lips down her neck, nipping her skin along the way. She gasped, her back arching. She finally admitted to herself that she liked Darian; liked everything he made her feel, everything he made her think. If he kept this up, she'd like him even more.

"Gentle," she whispered.

"I promise." He continued his way down, his tongue tracing intricate designs on her skin as he moved ever closer to her breasts. He nipped the slopes of her breasts, working his way around in tantalizing circles. At the center of each circle, he gently bit her nipple, soothing it with the flat plane of his tongue. He suckled and licked her flesh, making her skin flush and her heart race. She bit her lip again, reopening the wound and drawing fresh blood.

The instant the small scarlet beads formed, Darian tore his mouth away from her breasts and kissed her again, drawing her lip into his mouth to feast. She let him feed, knowing this was his last chance to have her blood as a virgin. After all the patience and humility he'd shown her, she at least owed him that.

Licking the last of her blood away, darian pulled back and stared at her with pale grey eyes. He licked his lips, smiling at her.

"Good God, woman. You taste amazing." His smile was bright, his eyes smoky and unfocused.

She gave a nervous, half-delirious laugh. "Thanks." Twining her arms around his neck, she pulled him close and stared into his eyes. "You promised you'd be gentle."

"I did." He reached down and gripped her thigh, bringing it up so her knee hooked over his hip. He inched forward, his swollen cock now pressing against her hyper-sensitive entrance.

She swallowed again and leaned her head back, closing her eyes and waiting for the inevitable.

It came too soon. He pressed in slowly, forcing the thick head of his penis through her slit, moving inch by in so he wouldn't hurt her. She gritted her teeth when his cock pressed against her hymen, the one barrier between her and freedom.

"Kara." His voice was clear but strained, highlighting his inquiry of what do to next.

"Just do it." She breathed.

He nodded and with one good shove, he pushed past the last hurdle separating her from the unknown. She bit down on her tongue, her back arching violently from the pain. Tears welled in her eyes. As it was with all demons, the feelings pain and pleasure were far stronger that they were to a human. Darian stayed completely still for longer than he needed to, giving her ample time to adjust to the burning coursing through her. She knew it was all part of the ritual of losing her virginity, but why did it have to fucking hurt?

Slowly, she fell back to the bed, her body relaxing as the sparks of pain receded. She groaned when Darian pulled away, leaving her empty and alone. He rose up on his knees and smiled at her, an evil gleam in his eyes.

Wait...what?

Darian gripped her hips and flipped her over gently. He pulled her hips backwards until they were high in the air. Her breasts were pressed into the soft bedding, her arms stretched out in front of her. Nervousness and confusion settled in her mind, until she felt his cock pressing against her entrance once more.

"I have a better idea." His voice was clearer now, and she could hear the smile in it.

Nervous and undeniably excited, she gripped the bedding in her hands. He pressed against her again, slowly sinking into her body. She trembled, feeling a fire start building in her womb. Darin kept moving forward until she felt his pelvis press against her ass.

"Holy fuck. You feel amazing." He breathed, his voice low. "Like hot silk."

"Thanks." She calmed the last of her tremors and inhaled deeply, waiting for him to start.

He laughed and started to move, a slow, leisurely pace that kindled the fire inside her belly. She jumped at the first sign of movement, and not just out of surprise. She'd read in books that a woman's G-spot lay along the top wall inside her pussy, only a few inches in. some author said that being taken from behind was the best way for it to be stimulated. No wonder Darian picked this position. It gave his perfect access to her pleasure spot.

Aww. How sweet. He's focusing on making sure this is enjoyable for me. What a man.

And he was doing a damned good job pleasing it. His cock brushed against it on every stroke, making her gasp and moan. His speed, once languid and patient, slowly quickened. Bolts of lightening rocketed up her spine, colliding with salacious images forming in her head. As long as he was focused on pleasing her, she might as well enjoy it. She folded her arms under her chin and closed her eyes, a soft smile crossing her lips.

A sensation of something sliding across her thigh snapped her out of her lust-filled trance. Confusion seeped into her mind, pushing images of wanton acts from her thoughts. It felt thin, like a piece of ribbon or thread sliding across her flesh. The sensation moved lower, threatening to tease the lips of her slit. It slid to the very edge of her pussy, pausing as if waiting for an order.

His tail! Shit, I forgot about that thing.

Too late. Darian's tail surged forward, wrapping around her tender clit, stroking it and caressing it with the skill of an expert. She cried out and buried her face in the blankets. Oh, this was too much. He made her feel too good, made her either think too much or not at all. His ingenuity was driving her mad. She doubted even an incubus like Lyzander would think of this.