Dating App Dare

Story Info
Hotwife uses dating app for the 1st time, takes three loads.
6.8k words
4.22
29.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TenBelow
TenBelow
141 Followers

On recent trips to visit family, Jane and I have decided stay in a hotel instead of the usual spare bedroom at her parents house. It's nice to have a little privacy at the end of the day and to be honest an escape when needed.

For our most recent trip, Jane had found a boutique hotel in a nice part of town which had a swanky rooftop bar and really nice rooms. The kids decided they still wanted to stay with the grandparents so we would have the hotel room to ourselves, win win!

Before we left for the trip, I had a moment of inspiration. I found some of my favorite pieces of lingerie that Jane owns and secretly stashed them in my luggage. She looks incredible in any of her black fishnet body suits, I especially love the crotchless ones, so into my bag one of those went. Her DDD titties are still beautifully pert and look amazing in a white balcony bra that she doesn't wear often enough for my liking, into the bag it goes too. I found a white thong that matches, it too was coming with us.

One thing we like to do to spice up our love life is to send each other dares. We use a sexy dare app that we found ages ago, it's cool because it has categories and pre-set dares which you can send to each other or you can write your own.

We've had a lot of fun with it, watching my sexy wife ride her dildo in the back of a taxi cab was a highlight, as was us fucking in a downtown hotel hallway and watching her enjoy a naughty, naked, private webcam session with a random guy online.

In my moment of inspiration I had thought of a couple of new dares I would be sending her soon.

The drive across the state was long and uneventful, when we arrived we visited long enough to grab a bite to eat while dropping off the kids and making plans to return the next morning.

We climbed back in the SUV, this time Jane took over driving duty, which handily left my hands free.

I got straight to my plan, composing and sending Jane's first dare.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what this hotel is like," I broke the silence as we pulled on to a highway.

"I know. I'm mostly interested in hitting up the rooftop and having a French 75, or two. Maybe three," she replied with a big smile.

"Uh oh! Moms gone wild, watch out everyone!" I teased her.

"Damn straight, it's momma's time tonight," she agreed.

"Well I'm glad to hear it, I actually just sent you a dare," I revealed.

"Ooh, well I can't check my phone while I'm driving, what is it?" she asked.

"Nuh uh, I'm not telling, you'll have to wait until you can check, and until then use your imagination for what it could be," I happily taunted.

"Oh I'll be imagining all right," she promised with a sexy wink in my direction.

20 minutes later we had arrived and checked in to the hotel which was even nicer than advertised, we were shown to our room and while I immediately started to unpack Jane pulled out her phone.

"Ok, let's see what naughty Ben has in store for me!" she chimed in a sing song voice.

She read the dare out loud.

"Take a quick trip to the nearest liquor store and grab some drinks for our room. For this dare you should wear no panties, your balcony bra, some tight leggings and a tight revealing t-shirt. Send me some selfies of your pokies while you shop," she looked at me with a big grin.

"That's just the first part of your dare for the evening, I'll send your next dare shortly," I said with a mischievous look on my face.

"Well I'm game, that sounds like fun but I didn't pack my balcony bra, so I'll just have to wear this one," she complained.

With perfect timing I pulled the bra in question from my bag and held it up to her.

"Tah dah," I pronounced with a smug look on my face.

"You rascal, you've been planning this then?" she asked.

"You bet I have, and I have more plans, so let's get this first dare started," I prompted.

"Ok, Ok, give it here... let me get changed real quick and I'll go and put on a show for the whole world," she happily acquiesced.

She pulled some light grey leggings and a white shirt from her bag and disappeared into the bathroom to change. When she emerged I ran my approving eyes over her beautiful form.

Her sculpted legs looked glorious in her leggings which clung to her every curve. They also clung to her pussy and gave her a delicious camel toe which couldn't be missed. My eyes traveled up her delicious torso and they about popped out like cartoon eyes when I saw her stiff nipples poking out in her t-shirt. It wasn't translucent but she may as well have been topless as those beautiful DDD titties were framed exquisitely by the thin taut material.

"Wowza's, you need to take your time at the liquor store and make sure everyone has a good chance to enjoy you in that outfit," I pleaded.

"You are very naughty! And to punish you I am going to take my time and let everyone out there look at your wife's titties and pussy practically on full display. I'm feeling particularly slutty now and don't be surprised if someone tries to pick me up, I might even let someone pick me up just to teach you a lesson," she playfully chastised.

"No, thats not in the dare, looking only, no touching and bring the liquor back so we can have some drinks in our room later," I said, reenforcing the "rules" of the dare.

"Ok, fine. Well I'm going now, it's already 8 and I want to go to the bar when I get back, but I'm definitely not wearing this outfit up there!" she exclaimed firmly.

"Deal, get going sexy lady," I agreed easily.

Jane left, her hips swaying sexily as I watched her leave, my cock firming up as I imagined everyone who would be enjoying the vision that is my wife. 5'4, slender but curvy.. ooh la la. My wife is a smoke show, I'm a lucky man.

After she had left I put the TV on in the room and finished unpacking, I pulled out her fishnet body suit and laid it out on the bed, taking a picture of it with my phone.

It had been maybe 15 minutes before I started writing out her second dare for the night. I hadn't yet finished before I received a text alert from Jane.

I pulled up my texts and saw she had started sending me selfies, the first was in a parking lot, a liquor store was in the background and my beautiful smiling Jane taking the selfie with one hand, pointing with her free hand at one of her nipples, which were both still firmly poking out. Amazing!

I flicked to the next picture, she was holding a bottle of tequila between her boobs, pushing it into the crevice, pulling her shirt even more tightly across those amazing globes. Both of her hands were firmly holding the bottle so evidently she had someone take that picture for her!

I flipped to the next selfie which was closer in on her chest, this time including half of some guys smiling face as he leaned in against her right boob with his cheek.

The next was a true selfie again but angled down at her crotch with mystery guys hand reaching in to grip her thigh, his fingers resting very close to her extremely visible outline of her pussy lips, hooray for yoga pants.

I grinned as I flipped to the last photo, the same guy with his tongue poking all the way out of his mouth licking Jane's nipple through her shirt. I zoomed in and could see that his tongue had moistened the shirt where it was touching her nipple.

My bad girl! I love it.

I texted her back. "You bad, bad girl. Next dare incoming," and hit send.

I switched back to the dare app to finish up my plan for the rest of the night.

I read the dare back to myself:

"I have packed one of your fishnet bodysuits. Surprise! Pair it with a sexy dress and then let's set up a dating app profile and include some hot profile pictures, then we can go up to the bar and see if we can find a ripped, hung guy to come to our hotel tonight and fuck your brains out with me," I double checked the spelling before I sent the dare out to Jane.

It wasn't even a minute before she responded.

"Oh my God, YES. I'll be back in a few minutes!" read her text.

Jane returned as promised a few minutes later and immediately planted her lips on mine, kissing me urgently, one hand making straight for my crotch, the other wrapping behind me and grabbing a handful of my ass.

"Yummy, that was hot baby. The guys in there couldn't keep their eyes off me, and the woman behind the counter was checking out my tits too," she described.

"It looked like you picked up one admirer in particular," I recalled the guy in the selfies.

"Oh yes, that's my new friend Warren, he wanted me to come home with him but I had to tell him I had a hot date with my husband tonight. He was disappointed of course but I let him play with my boobs for a minute in the cold room to make up for it. And of course, he gave me his number, just in case," she purred at me demurely.

"Hey, I said no touching, remember?" I asked mockingly.

"I didn't do any touching, it was Warren who broke the rules, not me," she complained with a cat that got the cream smile. "And I put my boobs back in my t-shirt as soon as he was done," she giggled as she danced away from me across the room.

"Agh, well I didn't get that selfie!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, didn't get a selfie of that one baby, but with this next dare hopefully you'll get to see someone do more than just paw my boobs for a few seconds," she promised.

After pouring a couple of drinks for us, Jane selected and downloaded a dating app and we figured out how to make her profile, adding her details without giving away anything too personal, she used a fake name, Jamie, just to be safe.

We took some tasteful pictures of her while she wore a tight white summer dress (no underwear), paying particular attention to her plunging cleavage.

While I took a shower, Jane got to swiping right on some of the guys that she liked the look of.

10 minutes later when I got out and continued to get ready, she joined me in the bathroom.

"This is way more fun than I thought," she said.

"Oh yeah? what are you doing, are you having any success?" I asked.

"Ummm, yeah, of course! so a few guys have messaged me back already. I'm telling them that I'm just looking for a bull only for tonight to come here to our hotel and fuck me with my husband. One guy bailed but there is a super hot guy who is interested and he's not far away. He's all muscley, he's a fireman and he's so hot!" she described to me.

"Well that sounds right up your street, beautiful, what time is he getting here?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet, he hasn't confirmed but I think he is super keen. There is one other guy too but he is younger, although he does say he has a 9 inch cock. I really want the fireman though, he's so delicious," she almost mewled with desire.

"Nice, a couple of options, well let's see who comes through first then," I suggested.

"Yep, I'm just going to jump in the shower and get ready," she said as she began to disrobe.

I heard her phone buzzing on the counter as I finished dressing and waited for her to shower.

She finally finished up and got out, her fabulous naked body glistening, I watched the droplets of water falling from the underneath of her curvy breasts, her nipples poking straight out.

She dried and reached for her phone, resting against the counter as she checked her messages.

"Oh fuck, Marcus the fireman bailed. I really wanted to fuck him," she pouted.

"That's too bad baby, I bet it happens a lot on these dating apps though, people are so flakey, I bet the profile wasn't even real. What about the other guy?" I asked.

"Ok, the younger guy is Zach, he is totally down shall I tell him to come meet us up at the bar?" she asked me.

"Yeah definitely, if you want to meet him and maybe fuck him?" I asked, wanting her to be comfortable and not just making do with second best.

"Oh I do, he's hot, not quite as hot as Marcus, but very hot. He's a hot young stud! and he has a 9 inch cock. Here look," she said as she turned her phone and showed me a picture of Zach who looked about 20, with model looks and wavy medium length brown hair.

"Yep, thats a good looking young guy, he looks respectable. I say go for it," I suggested.

"Ok, I'm going to tell him to get here in about 90 minutes, that gives me time to get ready and we can have a drink or two before he gets here, this is so fun Ben!" she said, excitedly.

While I watched some college football, Jane finished getting ready and half an hour later she emerged from the bathroom looking exquisite. She had curled her usually straight pixie bob dirty blonde hair, into her sexy, wavy boss bitch look which is stunning. She had the fishnet bodysuit on under a silky black dress with a plunging neckline. It barely covered her ass as she twirled for me. I had no doubt that with the crotchless bodysuit she had on she put her in danger of flashing her pussy whenever she would sit down. She was glorious.

"Damn girl. Zach is never going to want to leave when he meets you!" I exclaimed breathlessly.

"Well that's the idea, let's go," she commanded, taking control now.

We took the elevator up to the tenth floor, it was around 9pm and the temperature had dropped so we got a table on the patio and ordered some French 75s, as she had requested.

"Don't forget, I'm Jamie when Zach get's here." Jane instructed.

"Got it, Jamie. I like it. Who should I be then?" I asked.

"You should just be Ben or it's going to get confusing," she ordered. Jane was focused now, like a tigress ready to pounce. Poor Zach, she was going to eat this kid up.

We enjoyed our drinks and chatted away while we waited.

Zach was punctual, good start. We saw him arrive and he spotted us straight away. He walked over and I rose to greet him, shaking his hand I introduced myself.

"Hi Zach, great to meet you, I'm Ben and this is my wife Jamie," I motioned towards Jane who also stood to greet our new friend.

"Hi Ben, hi Jamie, great to meet you both," he said confidently as Jamie (As I'll call her now) reached her arms out to greet him with a hug.

"Hi Zach, I'm so impressed you are right on time, and you are just as gorgeous as your pictures," she said, glowing with her praise.

Zach beamed, "Well, back at you Jamie, I've been on all the dating apps for a while and you are the most beautiful girl I've met so far, hands down," he admitted as he drank in my beautiful wife's body.

"Let's get a drink for you Zach, you want to sit next to Jamie?" I asked as I motioned to the chair opposite me.

Zach ordered an old fashioned (great taste, another point for Zach), and he sat next to Jamie who immediately placed her hand on his thigh.

We chatted easily while we drank and it wasn't long before Jamie gave me the look that said 'yes, this guy is hot, I want to fuck him, NOW!'.

"Guys, I'm going to get the check, why don't you both head down to our room and I'll join you in a minute," I suggested, figuring it would be more comfortable for Zach if he could have Jamie alone for a minute.

"Yes, come on Zach, let's go," insisted Jamie, standing and pulling him by the hand behind her.

I headed to the bar and closed out our tab, I took my time and looked around the bar for a few minutes, enjoying the view of downtown before I thought I'd given them long enough to get comfortable and made my way back to the elevator.

I opened the door to our room and headed in, Jamie and Zach were sat on the sofa. Zach was groping Jamie's boobs over her dress. Jamie had her hand on the back of Zach's neck and they were frantically kissing.

I smiled as I walked in, leaning against the wall to watch my wife go to work. After a minute or so Jamie pulled away.

"Hi baby, I was just getting to know Zach a little bit, he's lovely, and apparently he has a huge dick!" she said, shamelessly.

Zach looked at Jamie with puppy dog eyes and a happy grin on his face.

She looked back at him and kissed him gently on the lips, standing in front of him. She grabbed the hem of her dress and slowly peeled it up over her hips, her chest and finally over her head and off, discarding it off to the side, revealing her fishnet bodysuit glory.

She turned on her heel as Zach stared lustfully, and walked commandingly over to the king bed and the soft plump white sheet set. She turned again to face him and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jamie was an absolute vision. Her boobs straining and stretching the material of the bodysuit tight, her nipples hard, poking through the holes for Zach to feast his eyes on. She slowly rubbed her hands over her body as she leaned back slightly, achingly.

Agonizingly slowly she leaned back to upright with a wicked smile on her lips, as she slowly, slowly began to part her legs, wider, wider, wide.

She unveiled her shaven, married pussy to this handsome young buck, she was wet, her lips glistening but remaining closed, a patch of hair covering the mound at the top of her entrance. She leaned back ever so slightly and dropped a hand to her entrance, extending two fingers, rubbing and then parting her pussy lips, exposing her most intimate parts to our guest, moaning, sighing audibly for us.

"One of you two better get over here and eat my fucking pussy, now," she commanded.

Zach reacted like a coiled spring, and was on his knees before my wife in an instant, his face buried in her crotch as quickly as he possibly could.

He started out pushing his tongue deep into my wife's pussy, he forced his tongue as rigid as possible and fucked her with his tongue, slurping and tasting her beautiful cunt. He was in heaven.

As was Jamie, who looked at me and held my eyes as she pushed her groin forward, trying to get as much of Zach's tongue inside her as possible.

Zach kept going in that fashion for a while, it was impressive. Eventually he switched his technique and began to lap at my wife's pussy with long deep strokes of his flat tongue, occasionally stopping to tease her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Jamie was in heaven and was starting to get noisy, "Oh yes, Zach that''s fucking amazing, lick me baby, just like that. Oh fuck, yes, yes, keep doing that to me, lick my married pussy you bad boy." she instructed.

She wasn't lost in her lust though, and she had more instructions.

"Zach, I want Ben to film us with his phone is that ok? we're not going to post anything online, it's just for us to watch if that's ok with you?" she asked.

Zach stoped eating her out for long enough to respond, "Yeah, go for it Ben" he replied before diving straight back in. Jamie's eyes rolled.

I got my phone out and began recording, my cock was straining in my pants as I watched my wife being ravaged by this young buck.I unzipped my fly, and unbuttoned my pants before freeing my dick as it hardened to full erection. I slowly worked my dick up and down while I filmed, enjoying the vision of my wife having so much pleasure.

Eventually Jamie grasped the back of Zach's head and pulled him away as she at up.

"I want your cocks now boys. Both of you in front of me, cocks out please," she demanded, no doubt who is in control.

I stood as did Zach who removed his pants and pulled his tight boxers to the floor, his massive dick springing up before him. He wasn't lying about the 9 inches, and Jamie's eyes sparkled as she grabbed his shaft and pulled his giant dick to her mouth, licking the head of his impressive dong, round and round the head, her eyes fixed on his before engulfing as much of his length as she could, swallowing his cock deep into her throat, bouncing her head up and down on his length.

Zach threw his head back and moaned, "Oooooooh, oh fuck, oooooooohhhhhhhh man, yes. Uh," he let out his enjoyment audibly.

I had removed my own pants, boxers and shirt and walked, naked, to stand next to Zach in front of my gorgeous wife, my own 8 inch cock achingly hard, waiting my turn.

Jamie reached out and began to slowly work my dick while she continued to suck Zach off, her eyes flicking between his length and up to my eyes, her joy evident.

TenBelow
TenBelow
141 Followers
12