Dating Aria: Strap in Games

Story Info
Sophia switches games on her teenage girlfriend.
9.5k words
3.92
6.4k
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are depicted as 18+, with a spicy focus on age gap relationships, sass, and steamy situations - reader discretion advised.

- 10 -

Dating Aria: Strap In Games

In this episode: This cougar mama schmoozes past the mom-block, crashes the gamer gals' party wielding a shocker strap-on, delivers climactic threesome action until the fun's busted, then bonds with the pussyblocker herself!

My Balenciagas dominate the boardwalk as the dawn sky explodes with tangerine hues, a sure fire promise for an absolutely fabulous morning. The sea mist playfully caresses my skin, while my Lulus cling to every curve, accentuating an allure that enthralls my dearest Aria. More than the brisk jog leaving me breathless, it's the passionate memories from last night's encounter that linger, their sweetness still beguiling my senses.

I glide into my beloved smoothie place, drawing the familiar gaze of the barista.

"The usual ginger blaze?" he asks, fixated as he whisks the blend. I flash a coy smile in reply. The boys here may orbit like satellites, but Aria, she's the supernova igniting my cosmos. Her radiant grin outshines any thirsty stare.

Juggling clients and the salon duties between sips, my phone lights up. A text from Aria sends my pulse racing: "Morning, queen!✨ Last night - woah 🔥"

I rapid-fire back: "No one suspects how that halo slips behind closed doors... 😈",

"Stuck home today 😩 But I'll be replaying our scenes all morning to survive this boredom! 🤪 Need more of your magic ASAP!"

"Swamped with work, babe, but sending some magical vibes your way! ✨💫 No drooling over my pics over your cereal! 😉"

As I head back to my car, Aria's textbooks catch my eye, still tucked in the backseat from the other night's ride home. A tidal wave of memories from that steamy hookup post-game in all her cheerleading glory washes over me.

That's when a deliciously wild idea strikes. I hastily text my salon receptionist that their boss is taking a sudden personal day. My ladies will just have to slay without their queen today. Today calls for a surprise rendezvous to spice up my girlfriend's dull day.

Handing my keys to Javi, the valet at Aria's upscale complex, I slip on a cap attempting an incognito look. His smirk says it all--my frequent flyer status here is no secret. But today this high roller's on a mission to surprise my sweet thang and leave her captivated with my charm.

The elevator opens. Channeling my inner Bond, I sashay down the hall, adrenaline rising. When Monica, queen bee of the house, answers my knock, it's game on. Never mind that I knew full well she would be home--with desire and hormones at the wheel, logic rides shotgun. Her gaze rakes over me, but I stand firm, ready to parry her sharp stare.

"What brings you by?" she asks pointedly, "Didn't realize Aria was expecting you."

I flash a coy smile. "Just returning Aria's textbooks. Thought I'd save her a trip since I was in the area." My excuse is wafer-thin, but I sell it with sugary charm. Not waiting for an invite, I breeze past Monica, letting my hips sway temptingly. "Is she in?" I ask, knowing full well she was.

She remains composed. "You've got a knack for trespassing. And that tongue is equally slippery." She's onto my true intentions. "Our resident TikTok princess is probably still choreographing her dances in dreamland."

I chuckle at the thought of the age gap between her precious daughter and me. "Gen Z's creed - sleep over caffeine!"

Her brow arches knowingly. "Strap in, Sophia. Teenagers. They're like Pandora's boxes."

"Pandora indeed..." A conspiratorial grin as her unintentional double meaning electrifies me. Oh Monica, if you only knew what I carried in my chic Chanel!

I saunter towards Aria's room as muffled sounds emerge from within. "Sounds like sleeping beauty is waking up. I'll just sneak these textbooks in for her."

Monica sizes me up, curiosity wrestling caution. Her gaze travels over my bombshell figure, skepticism mingling with intrigue. But she intercepts the books swiftly with a mom-block. "I'll take those. Her room's a hazard zone," she declares, grabbing them quicker than the last Louboutins on sale.

I think fast. "Oh, I've specially annotated them to review with her for that big Calc test on Monday. Customized for her learning style." A textbook girlfriend move. No pun intended.

"Calculus, huh?" Monica softens, considering letting me pass. She wants the best for Aria yet still hesitates on granting me access.

I play my ace. "Imagine Aria waking up to her devoted girlfriend surprising her with personalized study help. It's the little thoughtful gestures that count."

Her smirk turns cagey. "A persistent one, aren't you? Though I admit, you do brighten things up around here..."

"In and out, I promise!" Elated at my triumph, I nod earnestly and with poise I breeze towards Aria's room with her books, my strut hinting at grander intentions.

"Hold up, Sophia," Monica halts me, amusement tinging her voice. "How exactly do you know...?"

Ah, then it clicks--the infamous 'bra-gate' incident yesterday when she discovered my La Perla negligee accidentally left behind. Clearly, I know the terrain.

I flash her a killer smile, continuing my victory march. It's showtime: Operation Aria Encore is a go.

Approaching Aria's door, I sidestep a framed throwback of little Aria, her face all cherubic innocence, clutching a spelling bee trophy like it's her ticket to Harvard. A devilish grin plays on my lips. Here's Monica's little dictionary diva, once a walking encyclopedia, now sailing through life with someone redefining 'conformity' rather than spelling it.

The thrumming beats of Aria's video game pulse through the door, setting a rhythm that's hard to ignore. I pause, a flicker of doubt nibbling at me - am I overstepping with this unannounced drop-in? But that hesitation vanishes faster than a shooting star.

"Game on," I whisper to myself, a soft knock morphing into a determined drumming on her door. The beats continue booming...silence otherwise. I cross my arms, debating another knock, exaggeratedly rolling my eyes at my imaginary audience. Still no answer. That's it - with a flair, I throw open the door, eager for my big reveal.

Aria is deep in a virtual battle, trademark pink headphones on, steering her team with poise. "Artillery incoming, left flank!" she commands. Pride surges seeing her lead with strategic finesse. I linger at the threshold, soaking up this unguarded moment.

Finally, I saunter in slowly, letting the textbooks slam down loudly. "Surprise study sesh for my fave gamer girl!"

She startles. "Geez Mom, ever heard of-- whoa!" Her face brightens, seeing me. "If it isn't my hot study date!"

I chuckle. "Had to slide thru and provide some one-on-one Sophia tutoring after that SOS text." My gaze drops. "Babe, those shorts are hazardous!"

She gives me an appreciative once-over. "And I see you with the fire athleisure drip! Planning an ambush of my room?"

I laugh airily. "Am I that transparent?"

"Let's see whatcha got," Aria grins, tossing me a controller.

I catch it gamely. "I was a Ms. Pacman queen in my day."

"Ooh vintage street cred!" Aria teases. "Well this is PlayStation 5 - it's got like 20 buttons to figure out."

I dramatically fumble with the futuristic controller. "Back in the 80s we just had simple joysticks! You kids have it too easy."

We laugh as Aria tries explaining the complex controls. I pick them up quickly despite my act.

A voice chimes through Aria's headset. "Yo, who's the random with you?"

Aria grins into her headset. "Surprise visit from my vintage vixen!"

"Vintage vixen? How old is this chick?"

"Old-school cool and hot, trust me!" Aria winks my way.

"In the flesh, darlings." I chime in slyly.

Aria snickers, playing along. "She's a blast from the past AND the future!"

We all crack up at that, as I continue hamming up this character. Okay, maybe I still have my Gen Z appeal.

I fumble with the controller, sighing. "If only you whipped youngins understood the golden gaming age..."

Aria winks indulgently. "Okay Boomer, allow me to educate."

She leans toward her mic, barely containing naughty mirth. "Get this squad - Sophia left behind sexy lingerie last time!"

Raucous laughter sounds. I flush as Aria adds more fuel. "Had to bust out TWO full hands to contain the twins!" She accentuates with exaggerated cupping gestures.

Feeling emboldened by her irreverent yet sincere hyping, I lean in, my lips grazing Aria's ear, and whisper just loud enough for her mic to catch: "We'll see who shows their best moves later, buttercup..." I purr suggestively.

The crew whoops, Aria shaking her head amused. Our frisky banter thrills me, and I begin delving slowly into my Chanel, building anticipation...my fingers glide past lipstick tubes and compacts until--

"Ahem!" Monica's voice cuts through. I look up, caught red-handed, strap-on in hand. Time slows to molasses as I scramble for options.

In a flash, Aria replaces the surprise toy with the game controller, smooth save.

"Just powering up in here!" I chime brightly, holding up the controller, aiming for innocent but missing by a mile. "Some, ah, quality girlfriend time, right?"

Monica smirks, one brow raised knowingly. "Don't let me interrupt." Her words gracious yet tone skeptical, sharp eyes sweeping for clues.

"We're just gaming, honest!" Aria's voice pitches high, eyes averting as she tries smoothing it over. But her nervous energy gives us away.

I conjure a bright smile against Monica's probing look. She's so onto us even sans details.

"Just a quick textbook drop, right?" Brow raised, she's already fishing.

I laugh breezily, "It was meant to be quick but, you know me, I tend to overstay my welcome."

Aria pleads with puppy dog eyes. "Why can't Sophia hang longer?"

Monica drums polished nails. "I think we've mentored enough today."

"Please?" Aria begs. "We'll just play games!"

I chime in, "Oh I do have quite the toy I'm eager to play with..."

Monica considers, the silence hanging. Finally she sighs. "Suppose she can stay...if you tidy up this mess first."

"Yay!" Aria and I celebrate.

"...IF--" Monica holds up a hand. "Get started, girls!" She gestures at the cluttered room.

I blink while Aria groans. Monica means business behind that compromise. But if a quick cleaning buys us more time, I'm in...

"No problem, happy to help!" I chirp. Inwardly though, my thoughts race with how to finesse more private time later.

"One hour to tidy up. And Aria, we've got that party at Maddie's after, remember?" Her tone brokers no debate.

I blink in surprise. "Maddie's?"

"Yeah, the party I totally spaced on mentioning," Aria mumbles, her eyes flitting towards me with a sheepish 'oops'.

"Life's never dull with you around," I respond, keeping it breezy.

"Can Sophia come too?" Aria inquires eagerly.

I gesture at my athleisure wear. "Oh, I'm not exactly dressed for a party..." I trail off, hoping they take the hint.

But Aria waves it off. "You look amazing as always! Please come with?" She dramatically drops to her knees and clasps her hands pleadingly.

I try another tentative angle. "I wouldn't want to intrude on your plans..."

"You could never!" Aria sidles closer, voice dropping to a whisper. "I'm not done with you yet..." A frisky promise that erases my protests.

Monica checks her watch pointedly. "Well she did make the effort to come over...I suppose we can bring a plus one. But let's get cracking - I want this room tidy in under an hour."

"Yes ma'am!" I salute as she departs.

Aria fake sighs. "Ugh, moms are relentless."

"Excuse me, what does that make me then?" I place a hand on my chest in faux offense.

Aria grabs a pillow, eyes glinting rebellion. "Oops, forgot. You're part of the relentless mom squad too!" She punctuates her statement with a cushion missile launched straight at my grin.

Swiftly catching it, I shoot her my most authoritative look. "You bet your Jimmy Choos I'm part of the squad. Which means..." I let the sentence linger, narrowing my eyes in faux discipline. Then I suddenly whack her back with the pillow. "...I can still bust out some mom-ish moves when needed!" I finish with a smirk.

"It's so on!" Aria grabs another pillow, battle ready. Our soft artillery bombardment continues, adding "Can't believe Mom didn't kick you out instantly!"

"Don't make me have to ground you," I tease.

"As if!" Aria fires back, grabbing clutter with renewed momentum, and then recklessly taking off her top off, waving it high, before flinging it my way. We're making more of a mess than cleaning!

Soon she drifts back to her game as I keep playing maid. Me - this glam empire boss babe now cleaning a teen's room? I'm in some reverse Pretty Woman redux!

"Missed a top back there!" she calls out, eyes still glued to her screen.

"Well, well, not so innocent after all..." I muse, holding up a lacy bralette discovery.

Aria flushes, snatching it back. "Oh c'mon, I'm a woman too!" She bats her lashes at me coquettishly. "What's wrong with a few secrets?"

"Secrets, from your girlfriend?" I dramatically gasp, clutching a sock. "What other scandal might lurk within?"

I then spot another curiosity, in the form of a crumpled note. I unfold it and read out loud: "Is Sophia as wild in bed as she looks?" Ah, the spirit of teen gossip, forever inappropriately bold.

Aria blushes, lobbing a pillow missile. "Hey now, you weren't supposed to find that!"

I tap the paper to my chin. "This begs an answer..."

Of course my reputation captivates even Aria's inner circle. Her besties must be famished for any shred of gossip about their queen's mysterious older lover.

And I'm happy to indulge their cravings...in moderation. Can't have all my secrets making their way through the high school grapevine now can I? Still, the thought of Aria field their wide-eyed wonder about me never ceases to amuse.

I rise swiftly, rummaging in my bag once more. I allow the dramatic tension to crescendo, watching Aria squirm with burning curiosity. Finally, I unveil my surprise find with a Ta-Da! flair. Aria's eyes widen, her pretty blush deepening at the sight of it.

I peel off my polo, and with a seductive shimmy, I step into the sleek leather harness, cinching the straps taut over my Lulus. The toy juts forward assertively. I catch Aria's gaze locked on my curves, hungry and spellbound at my sultry transformation. Striking a pose that leaves no doubts. 'Ready for me to rock your world, babe?' my eyes dare hers in challenge.

Lost in the haze of building passion, the outside world fades away. Just as Aria undoes my bra, Monica barges in, shattering the moment with all the force of a SWAT team. I instinctively cover my bare Double D's, heart stopping as shock and salacious delight war across Monica's expression. Aria springs away from me, but the 9-inch accessory between us betrays any attempt at subtlety.

"Ohmygod Mom! Knock much?!" she squeaks out, scarlet flooding her cheeks under Monica's bulging gaze.

A thick silence hangs for a tense moment as Monica surveys the scene. I force an awkward laugh as humiliating silence pounds in my eardrums, infinitely more excruciating than any police siren. So much for covert pleasure...busted by the mom-arazzi herself!

Refusing to showcase mortification, I'm first to break the awkward silence. "Why yes, I was just demonstrating the latest gaming...hardware attachment." I lift my chin, faking breezy composure.

At this, Aria sputters out a nervous laugh while I remain composed, delivering a casual shrug as if semi-nude trysts before lunch are standard girlfriend practice.

Monica stands frozen, one eye still twitching as she attempts speech. "I...you...that is..."

I tilt my head innocently. "Everything alright? You seem...distracted." Understatement of the year, but I bite back a smirk, pleased at frazzling her unflappable facade.

Aria pipes up, voice too bright. "We were just picking party outfits!"

I shoot her a "nice try" glance. She bats her lashes, all faux innocence. But it works to jolt Monica from her flustered stupor. Her eye ceases its marathon twitch as she's yanked back to disciplinarian mode.

"Yes, the party." Monica's left eye still twitches. "So let's refocus and functionalize this room ASAP. Wheels up in ten."

Her laser pointer focus brooks no nonsense. Yet a blush still stains her cheeks from the steamy sight burned into memory.

We nod, holding back smiles as she exits but not before pausing at the door, tossing me a knowing look. "Sophia, do take care not to leave behind any...sizeable belongings this time."

Managing teen chaos is never straightforward, but this takes the cake!

Aria meets my amused look and we dissolve into mortified laughter, a rush of adrenaline flooding in. Only we could end up tipsily tangled, strap-on awkwardly askew, for Monica's buzzkilling mic drop exit. A sitcom-worthy moment for the record books!

Aria collapses in giggles onto the messy bed and I soon follow, clutching my aching sides as laughter racks my corseted frame.

"Her expression!" Aria manages between her own wheezing guffaws.

I mimic Monica's cartoonishly arched brow and pursed lips. Aria takes one look and utterly loses it, faceplanting back into the sheets with mirth.

Then she quips, "Well, she's got a point. That thing is kind of legendary," biting her lip to suppress a laugh, giving the toy a cheeky poke.

I feign annoyance, but a grin gives me away as I remove the eye-catching gear, stashing it in my bag. "Its grand debut might be postponed, but its grand entrance in your tight pussy is inevitable," I tease.

"You in panic mode is too perfect. Hashtag flustered and fabulous!" Aria quips. "And I'm hashtag can't-wait-to-get-lucky," she adds with a wink.

A buzz from her phone makes her gasp - "Oh no, my guild! I totally forgot I'm leading a raid on Lord Decay in two minutes!"

She dives for her controller while I drape myself atop her desk, pouting. Back into battle mode, she mashes buttons, focused on her virtual victory.

"Hashtag not today, zombie creep!" she mutters, leaning toward the epic quest.

I sigh theatrically. "What about quests for your sexy surprise guest out here?" No response amid her furious tapping. I laugh, admiring her cute determination to win this virtual quest. Yet I don't intend for her to lose out on conquering physically.

Just then Monica claps twice, bursting in. "Aria Lenore, wrap up that nonsense or you'll be non-attending this soirée!"

Aria takes one look at her laser-eyed mom counting down, and sighs dramatically. Then she looks to me, "Sorry babe, did I forget to mention mom's chaperoning too?"

I freeze in shock. Spending the day with the legendary mom-terrupter herself?! This calls for a battle plan so as not to lose Aria's full attention. I straighten with determination. Challenge accepted!

But first, priorities. "Babe, yoga gear is fine for this bash right?" I glance uncertainly at my athletic leisure look.

Lost battling zombies on-screen, Aria mumbles "Hmm? Oh yeah, you always look hot, just wear whatever." Her gaze stays fixed blasting undead, relying on intuition over observation.

I stifle a laugh. Her auto-pilot affirmation remains as reassuring as ever. If Aria says so, that's what matters. Now it's her turn in the spotlight and get her ready.

I sweep into her fairy-lit closet, memories woven into band tee threads, posters bringing walls alive. My fingers dance over tops before selecting a cheeky crop top and shorts - comfort meeting allure. The finishing touch? A pink cap with a playful embroidered unicorn winking.

"Lift those arms, your highness!" Still blasting zombies one-handed, she complies. I catch her sly glance, appreciating the styling.