Dating Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up, grabbed my hand and proceeded to walk out, "They're 18!" She shouted as I began to laugh. "We have to get out of here!"

We made it outside and the cool air felt so good on my sweaty skin.

"18!" She shouted again. "They're almost Kaitlyn's age".

"See, I was right! You are a beautiful cougar."

She playfully smacked me. At that point, it was midnight and mom decided to call it a night. We held hands as we went to a place where the ubers usually are found, the whole time I was thinking of the dare I wanted to issue besides the obvious, a kiss. Nothing else popped up though so finally when we arrived, I said, "And for the dare, how about a kiss."

"Fine," She said as my knees buckle. "Close your eyes."

I did and I felt both her hands grab my arms. It steadied my body as I was shaking with nervous excitement. Finally, I felt her lips. Those soft plush lips, on my cheek. She backed away and laughed. "You didn't say where to kiss you!"

"Fair enough," I said. She tricked me fair and square and at that point I was too drunk to think of a clever comeback.

Her uber turned a corner and was only a block away at the red light.

I grabbed her hands and said, "guess this is it. I had a really good time tonight! We should do this again soon."

Mom: "I had a great time too! And as for another one, get a few more dates with other girls under your belt and we'll talk"

"Deal." I answered and pulled her close for a hug. She backed her head away while my hands were still on her hips and I just went for it. Slowly, I leaned my face forward as she softly said "Jeremy, don't..."

Too late. I went for it. I slowly touched her lips with mine. There was no movement on her part for a moment until finally her lips shifted to match mine. "mmm" she said as her mouth opened more. Enough to the point where I slid my tongue in. It took more time than I was used to until finally her tongue met mine. And there it was, I was french kissing my mom just as the uber pulled up. We backed away slowly and I went for one last kiss, which she responded to vigorously. She hopped in the uber and I immediately called one as well because I had to come back and jack off at the date. She texted the whole way home as a process it all.

Mom: Oh my god, that was so wrong. We shouldn't have done that.

Mom: Well you did have the erection too so the kiss was nothing compared to me grinding on you.

Me: I had a great time! I'll still date other girls! (I kept sending variations of this over the course of the next few messages)

Mom: You better still date around! What would your sister say if she knew? Your father!?

Mom: Not saying this was the last date.

Mom: Kissing needs to be back against the rules.

Mom: And where did you learn how to kiss like that?

And finally, by the time I arrived home, this gem came in that almost made me burst right there.

Mom: Renee the cougar. I guess I could see the appeal.

This morning I woke to a flurry of more messages about how we could never do this again and how wrong it way. I kept responding back that I had a great time and that I'm not messed up by it because I'll still date other girls, find a wife, grandchild, etc etc. I figured I'd put the ball in her court because I have another sexual ammunition to last a lifetime right now. I've spent all day just jacking off. Holy shit her tongue had some real force and passion behind it. And that brief moment when she grinded on me. My mom the cougar.