Dating with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vera! Vera!" Kyle groaned and fell on his back with Veronica holding on to him. Wistfully, she took away her tits from his mouth as she came down from her high, and they gradually separated from each other.

As their bodies cooled down from the frantic fucking, and their minds cleared, the reality hit them hard, and both of them stared speechlessly at the other, shocked by their sinful and crazy actions.

...

A Few Minutes Later

"I have a new pact..."

"Vera, I don't know about-"

Veronica didn't give him a chance to finish, "Rule number 1- You must love your sibling." and spoke decisively, "Rule number 2- You must only love your sibling."

Kyle was left speechless and stared, unblinking, at her.

Veronica rolled her eyes before she confessed her love for her brother.

"I love you, you big idiot! I love you!" Veronica repeated and then, she once more attacked her brother's erect cock while offering him her tits.

###

Thank you for reading.

I hope that you enjoyed it.

Please rate and comment.

Next up is "Magic, Love, Family" series.


12