Daughter and Dad Plus a MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were dressing, Claire said, "I don't know if I should tell Jim." She hesitated. "You know I love him." I nodded.

"I don't know what his reaction will be. I think he loves you too, which would make a difference in how he feels about you dancing for someone." I shrugged. "Honesty is best, no matter." She nodded.

I went out for drinks with friends and didn't get home till late. I figured those two would have fucked themselves to sleep. It was quiet so I tiptoed into the bedroom.

What a sight. She lay on top of him, her head on his chest and they were both sleeping. Her legs were splayed to each side, leaving her cunt wide open. Dad's soft cock was nestled against her pussy lips. But she was wearing the pale pink leotard and tights. She must have told him and he fucked her like that.

I slowly eased into bed and fell right asleep. A few hours later I woke up to Dad spooned behind me, his cock head trying to invade my ass. He was snoring, but I was the one that was getting turned on.

I'd never done anal before and if I was going to do it with anyone, I wanted my Dad's cock in my ass. The more I thought about it, the hotter I got. I opened the nightstand drawer for lube and reached back to rub it on my ass.

His cock was still poking me and sliding in the slippery lube. It was also coating Dad's cock with lube. I pushed my ass back and he pushed forward, his arm around me, mumbling something, but not really waking up.

Damn. How was I going to do this, I thought. I pushed back one more time and felt his cock head catch on my rosebud. I bumped back,and felt the head press in a bit further, but I needed more pressure from him for this to work.

I reached back and felt for his hip. I pulled him towards me. He semi woke up and mumbled about me wanting him to fuck me. I tugged at his hip again. He mumbled, still asleep, but started pushing in. There was a twinge of pain when his cockhead pushed through, then I was able to push back on his cock while he pressed in further.

I was sure that he thought he was fucking my pussy. He was too asleep to realize what he was doing. I shoved back until his cock was ball deep in my ass. He started moaning, put his arm around me and cupped my tit in his hand.

He started languidly rocking in and out. He stopped, began again. His breath was steamy on my neck. He was pinching my nipples. I knew he was awake.

"You okay?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and pushed back. Wanting him to fuck my ass.

His cock was so tight in my ass and stroked in so deep. The sensation was so different, yet just as arousing. He pushed in but just for an inch, then began jerking that inch in and out, fast and hard. Short fast strokes. His cock filled my ass. The short jerks were driving me crazy. This wasn't his first ass fuck, I thought.

He slipped his hand between my thighs and started flicking my clit. I jolted just as he bucked in. It was reflexive every time he strummed my clit, I jolted and he bucked.

"Sweetheart I'm going to cum," he whispered in my ear. I reached back and grabbed his hip, letting him know not to pull out.

We continued to jolt and buck until I heard his quick intake of breath, and his throbbing cock pumped into me. That sent me over the edge and I came, panting hard and fast.

His cock plopped out and we dozed off like that. Claire was up and gone to class before we woke.

He pulled me out of bed and led me into the shower. He washed and soaped and rinsed and creamed and we went back to bed.

"Dad, that wasn't your first assfuck was it."

"No sweetheart. There's a lot you're learning about your Dad lately eh." he said dryly. "You sure you want to hear the whole story?"

I nodded. "Yes Dad, there's nothing that would make me love you less. And I've doubled my love for you... First as your daughter, then as your lover." He groaned and pulled me closer.

When I was in college I moved into a dorm. I grew up in the country and wasn't exactly a man of the world. My roommate was a nice guy, smart, scholarship smart actually. But there was something about him. He was often in his bathrobe, a full length terry number."

He stopped and pulled the sheet over us while gathering his thoughts.

"One day I came into the room and his lips were red. Like lipstick red." He had his robe on, so nothing seemed different but the lipstick. Then I began to find other articles he'd leave laying around. Mascara and other makeup. Pantyhose. Strange because neither one of us had girls in the dorm."

He snuggled against me and kissed the top of my head. It was really nice just laying together like that.

"Then I found a pair of sheer panties. They were quite large, too large for a woman. And then it hit me. Bobby wore women's clothes. I didn't know all the verbiage back then. It didn't make much difference to me. It was his fetish and that was fine with me."

"Did you see his panties?" I asked, imagining a cock in sheer panties and I'll admit, the vision was hot.

"I'm getting to that," he said, laughing. "You're getting pretty interested you little vixen!"

"Go on go on," I insisted.

"Anyhow, I put the panties on his bed. When he came in he saw them. I'm pretty sure he wanted to get it out in the open, so he left the panties so I'd find them. Bobby just looked at me and started taking his clothes off. He revealed lace panties, similar to those I found. He said he was messed up. That he was bisexual and had a panty fetish. I told him I didn't think that was all that bad. Everyone has some kind of skeleton in their closet type of thing."

"Was he hot looking in the panties?"

He swallowed. "Yeah he was. I was embarrassed because it turned me on to see him in panties. He saw my hard on, and I watched his cock grow and stretch out the top elastic."

"Oh god Dad, this is really getting me excited!"

"You are my naughty girl aren't you." I had my head on his shoulder laying against his side. My tit laid on his chest and he trailed his fingers over it, teasing the nipple.

"Yes I am, but finish your story!"

"Okay okay. It gets a little rough from here on sweetheart. Are you sure you want to hear?" I nodded, but held his hand on my tit."Mmmm. Okay where was I... Oh right. I couldn't hide that I was hard for him. The first time I'd ever in my life gotten hard for a guy. I chalked it up to the panties being sexy. He said that he was the only one half naked and I stripped off and lay back on the bed to watch him."

He stopped, his hand going to his cock under the sheet and giving it a squeeze.

"It's turning you on remembering it isn't it Dad?"

"Yes," he admitted. "I discovered a whole different side of myself that night. I can't say I thought there was anything wrong with what either of us were doing. It was no harm to anyone else. We talked about being with another man, how he started wearing panties. He said he used to play in his mom's lingerie drawer and loved the soft silky feel. When he tried them on, he got hard and sexually excited. He opened a drawer and pulled out a floor length robe of gossamer silk. He put it on and it just seemed to float around him. It made such a sensuous rustling sound when he moved."

He stopped and adjusted himself, swallowing hard.

"Did you ever wear panties or that robe, Dad?"

"I did try it on, but it did nothing for me and turned out it was more of a visual for me. To see him in it. His cock would be hard and sticking out the front. It was so lewd and obscene looking. The worst this college boy had ever seen by far. One evening he put on full makeup, panties and that robe. I was laying on the bed in my boxers, studying. When I looked up and saw him like that, I got hard so fast it hurt."

He brushed a hair back from my face with trembling hands.

"Daddy, did he ever ass fuck you?" He nodded.

"I haven't gotten to that yet. Do you want to hear the rest of the story, or just that?"

"I want to hear all of it!" I put my hand under the sheet and squeezed his cock. He moaned and jerked.

"My cock was through the slit of my boxers standing straight up, throbbing and pulsing. He knew what he did to me." I moaned softly at the vision. "He sat on the edge of the bed next to me. His robe parted and I got a glimpse of his cock, tight in a pair of black women's panties. He looked at me while he laid his hand on my thigh. My cock twitched when he did that and there was no denying what I wanted."

I was so aroused I started to squirm against him. He pulled my leg over his thigh and pressed it against my pussy. My hand was still on his cock, getting fiery hot.

"I just about blew my load when he wrapped those red lips around my cock. I fucked his mouth but didn't last long. He pulled off and I shot all over his face."

"Oh Daddy," I sighed. "This is so fucking hot."

"Okay you wanted to hear about the assfucking part right?" he chuckled and I nodded enthusiastically.

"We had a small bathroom in our room. Very small. It was nearly impossible for both of us to be in there at the same time. The shower cubicle was just as small. One day I was shaving when he got out of the shower. I'd just showered and was still naked. I was leaning over the sink and he squeezed behind me. He hesitated when he got directly behind me. I looked in the mirror, feeling his cock hardening between my ass cheeks. We were crammed so close together it was either leave the room, or do whatever."

He squeezed my ass cheeks while I was grinding into his thigh. My pussy ached, my nipples ached. I don't think I've ever been that aroused. His cock was leaking precum all over my hand.

"You want to cum Dad?"

"No, I'll wait til I'm done." I agreed. "He started sliding his cock through my ass valley and the pressure against my ass drove me crazy. I was already leaning over the sink, my ass sticking out. He reached around for the lube and coated his cock and my ass. I don't know why but I had to have a cock in my ass. He was slow and slid in deep." He moaned.

"It felt so damn good. Like nothing I've ever felt. I thought no wonder women like cock in their cunt. It didn't feel unnatural at all. It was so arousing, I just didn't know how to explain it, but I know I liked cock in my ass. I was damn sure I'd like my cock in his ass too."

He cleared his throat. His voice was low and gravel describing that.

"So you liked getting fucked?" He nodded."What about a strap on?"

"I never thought about that, but I don't see why not. It has been years since we fucked, remember. But I think I'd like it just as much now. That was my first and only with the lingerie, and I don't think I'd repeat it. It was just a thing at the time."

"Daddy, I think I need to be fucked. Right. Now."

"I'm not going to last long, sweetheart. My balls are aching. I need to be inside you."

I straddled him and slid right down, grinding. I put my hands on his shoulder and rode his cock. That position rubbed on my clit and I went over the edge, taking him with me when my cunt rhythmically squeezed his stiff rod.

"Damn Patsy, you get me so fucking hot. I'm going to miss you so much."

"You have Claire now!"

"I know. And I counted' be happier. I love her you know." I nodded. "But she's not you. When I'm inside you, it's like nothing else. When I cum in you, it's more intense. You're my daughter and a woman. A sexy sexy woman that keeps me hard all the time, you little vixen."

We rolled around on the bed kissing and laughing. "I'm thinking of asking Claire to move in here."

"Dad, that would be so great!" I said excitedly. 'My mama." I smiled.

"You drive me crazy with your dirty talk, Patsy"

Worn out, we napped for a while. Claire would be gone until late so I got up to make us dinner in bed.

"We literally fucked the day away, sweetheart."

"Mmm and the day isn't over yet." I showed him the can of spray whipping cream. "Dessert is next!"

"I don't know if I have it in me. You worked me over."

"We'll see how it goes."

We fell asleep again and Claire came home to a bed full of food and us sleeping. I woke up to Dad moaning while Claire licked whipping cream off his cock.

"Mmm this is a nice vision," I whispered while watching them.

She crawled up and kissed him. He pulled the pin from her hair so it tumbled over his chest.

"I'm hungry!" Dad stood up and left Claire laying there, her hair spread on the pillow looking like a wanton Audrey Hepburn.

He spread her legs and came down between them. 'Hungry for pussy!"

He dove in like it was the sweetest dessert. She started squirming and he held her down. I knew how she felt. There was no better pussy eater than Dad. She growled long and loud until she came all over his face.

I only had a few more days before going back to college. I'd been thoroughly fucked, eaten, kissed and I had thoroughly sucked, fucked and eaten. I discovered I loved another woman's body, and I found that my Dad was the same, and had enjoyed another man's body without judgment. At the same time I found I could talk to my Dad about anything.

The best part was Dad and I found we could be lovers as well as father and daughter. We were priorities in each other's lives.