Daughter at the Photo Shoot

Story Info
Dad watches his slut daughter entertaining the photographer.
1.6k words
4.12
53.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom is a friend of mine who is also a photographer. He and I like to get together to talk about different pictures or the technical intricacies of this or that shot. One day we were looking at portraits, and Tom was lingering over pictures of my daughter, Kelly. He slowly flipped through her section in the portfolio, commenting on lighting, or angles, or expressions, but I could tell he was really just enjoying looking at the girl.

Finally, he said, "wow, you're a lucky guy to have such a good model."

On several occasions after that, Tom mentioned Kelly, and photo shoots, and how good she looked. I could tell he really was horny for her and was just trying to be polite. One day, when she was home from college, I offered to drop her off for a photo shoot at Tom's place. I said, "I don't really care what you do, but I'd like to watch. Without her knowing." Tom was obviously happy with the idea and we agreed on the arrangements.

The next week, I asked Kelly if she'd mind modeling for a friend. She's a natural model and loves flirting with the camera, so she agreed without hesitation. I told her to pack a bag of different outfits, including lingerie and bathing suits, because I "didn't know what Tom wanted to shoot." This is typical, so it didn't cause any concern.

On the day of the shoot, I told Kelly I had some business in town. A typical young woman, she didn't care. I dropped her at Tom's house, waved goodbye, and drove off. While Tom let her into the house, I drove around the block and parked a few doors down. I strolled up the driveway, walked around the side of the house, and let myself into Tom's office through the patio door. The office is directly above his basement studio. On his computer was the live feed from two HD video cameras he had running in the studio.

Tom was snapping away, with Kelly in various stereotypical modeling poses, warming her up. She was smiling and obviously having fun. Kelly is 5' 2" and 100 lbs. Her hair color changes almost randomly, but right now it's brown. She has deep brown eyes and laughs at the slightest provocation. She's very cheerful and confident, which makes her a great model. Kelly was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a cream colored blouse.

After about a half hour it looked like Kelly wasn't going to loosen up enough for good shooting. Tom said, "you seem a little uncomfortable. Would you like a drink to help you relax?" Kelly smilled a big smile and said, "yeah!" So Tom said, "ok," disappeared for a minute, and came back with a rocks glass half full of whiskey. Kelly sniffed it, made a face, and then, holding her breath, downed half of it. After a quick little cough, she finished it off. With an impish grin, she said, "more?" Tom said, "uh, sure," and disappeared again before coming back into the frame with the glass mostly full. Kelly took another sip and said, "ok, let's go."

Now Kelly was getting into it. She was flirting much more freely with the camera, running her hands over her body, grinning, and making more suggestive faces and poses.

After a few minutes, Tom suggested she unbutton her shirt. She slowly undid the buttons, pulling the shirt open to expose more skin, teasing the whole way so Tom could shoot the sequence. Then she dropped the collar back and off her neck, exposing her shoulders and allowing the shirt to hang open deliciously, exposing her black lace bra and nice cleavage.

A few more shots, and Tom asked her to unzip her jeans. She smiled, unbuttoned the top, and then slowly, so slowly, pulled down the zipper. She was wearing a very low topped black thong, and it was pretty certain she had shaved off all her pubic hair. Tom snapped away with Kelly in various poses, including holding the jeans open.

Kelly would take a sip of her drink every few minutes, and she was very obviously enjoying herself. While Tom made suggestions for posing, Kelly slowly pulled off the shirt, uncovering more and more skin. It wasn't long before the shirt was on the floor. Then she turned around and started pulling off the jeans, showing Tom and his camera her smooth, tight, white little ass. Her cheeks popped out of the jeans, and she rubbed them a little. Then she leaned over, slowly pulling down the jeans, showing her ass and long thin legs.

Kelly turned back around and went through a series of seductive poses, rubbing her tits, licking her lips, standing with her legs spread, standing with her thumbs hooked in the thong, pulling it slightly down. I couldn't believe how hard it made me watching my daughter show off for my friend and his camera.

Then she kept going. The bra straps came down off her shoulders and hung loosely over her arms. Then the bra joined the rest of her clothes on the floor. At first she kept her nipples covered with her hands, but after a very short time she was thrusting them out, posing, showing them off. They aren't very big, but her nipples are very puffy cones. She would turn sideways to pose, rub them, pull on them to make them hard, and squeeze them so the nipples protruded between her fingers.

It was obvious that Kelly was getting excited, because she had a hand down her thong while she posed. Tom made some comments, and Kelly made a big show of stripping off the thong and tossing it aside. She posed in various ways, sometimes hiding things teasingly and other times spreading her legs to let the camera have a clear shot of her bare pussy or round ass.

Tom shot a long series of nudes of Kelly, and then suggested a break. Kelly finished off the drink while Tom brought in a small, low coffee table and a bag. Kelly sat down on the table, then lay back. Tom took some cuffs and some rope out of the bag, and tied Kelly's ankles to the table legs. Then he pulled Kelly's arms back and tied her elbows down to the other legs. The table ran from her ass to about mid-shoulder, so her head hung down and her body was completely exposed. I suspected I knew what was coming.

Tom took a few more pictures, then walked over to Kelly with the whiskey bottle in his hand. He held up her head and poured a good bit down her throat, choking her a little. Even though some whiskey ran down her neck, she drank most of it. Then Tom, holding her head up, leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back, hesitating just for a moment, then opened her mouth and sucked Tom's tongue in. Tom's other hand wandered down to her tits, and he started caressing them and pulling on the nipples. Kelly was squirming and making little noises while she sucked on his tongue.

Tom stood up and, with Kelly watching blearily, stripped. He knelt at Kelly's head and slid his cock into her mouth, then slowly started thrusting, fucking her face. While he worked her throat, he leaned over and sucked on Kelly's nipples. Kelly was rocking her hips, as much as she could. Tom reached up and started playing with her pussy, and that drove her to orgasm immediately. She was bucking and sweating, covered with a thin sheen that glistened in the lights.

Tom pulled out of Kelly's mouth, leaving her drooling spit and pre-cum. He moved down between her legs and slid his cock into her wet, wanton cunt. She was very excited and well lubed, so there wasn't much resistance when Tom took her. She orgasmed once or twice more without him even moving inside her. He just pushed it all the way in and waited for her to stop thrashing and coming. Her teeth were clenched together and her stomach muscles were popped out while she slowly came back down. Once she stopped orgasming, Tom started thrusting, sliding her a bit on the table top. Kelly was moaning and panting. I could see her chest heaving, bouncing her little tits back and forth. Tom was getting more and more excited, and the pace was increasing. He reached down beside him and picked up his leather belt.

The belt hit her across the left tit, laying a perfect line across the nipple and raising a fast welt. I heard the crack and Kelly's scream through the floor. It made her orgasm again. I watched her body thrash on the table. Tom said something I couldn't hear, but Kelly nodded frantically. I heard her yelled "yes" through the floor, too. Slowly at first, then faster and faster, Tom whipped her tits with his belt. I came somewhere in the middle of it. I could hear her screaming and see her orgasming. Her tits were swollen and bright red, with purple welts in places. Tom finally couldn't hold off any more and emptied himself into her cunt.

I cleaned myself up and snuck out. Then I drove downtown, had some lunch, wandered through a book store, and then drove back to Tom's. Kelly had showered, and was wearing her jeans and a sweatshirt. "How was it," I asked.

Kelly beamed. "It was great! We're going to work on something different next week, if that's ok with you." Tom was grinning like a fool behind her.

"Fine by me, dear."