Daughter Becomes a Stripper

Story Info
A Daughter becomes a Stripper at University.
14.4k words
4.67
50.5k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
685 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are eighteen years of age and older. It involves reluctance, incest and the use of drugs. It is the darkest my writing will ever likely become. This story is also protected under copyright and only Literotica have my permission to print this story.

I was born to wealthy parents. My dad came from poverty but made his money in selling stocks and shares. He had the attitude that anyone can make it in this world as long as they're prepared to work hard and make mistakes. His fundamental view was that one needed to endure the struggles of becoming successful. This meant my siblings and I weren't handed everything on a silver plate.

At eighteen I went to University to become a teacher. Biology was my favoured and strongest subject. How the body is created and works fascinated me. My father paid for me and my other two siblings to go to University. As the youngest I was the last to go. Just like my brother and sister, the tuition fees were all that would be funded. Everything else was down to me. So, I quickly found a job working retail at weekends. The pay was minimum wage, so in my first year I used student loans to fund everything. It was a fun but tough first year.

During my second year I turned nineteen and I was fed up with being skint whilst watching my debt rack up. I began to question if University was really worth it, because I couldn't see the end result. What made things very depressing was when everybody on my course moved off campus into student houses. Their parents funded the rent and utility bills while I remained on campus in the cheapest option available.

A few months into my second year I was walking down the high street late one Wednesday night, having eaten at Burger King. I passed the mildly busy bars until I came to the local strip club. I wouldn't have stopped if I hadn't noticed the small sign that read 'girls wanted'. I took a sly photo of the phone number on the sign and hurried back to campus.

The next day I called the number and a woman named Maria answered. I explained why I was calling and she was very empathetic about my situation. She reassured me many students had worked at the club over the years, so she suggested I call in for a chat. Check the place out and discuss further details. I came away from the call flabbergasted that I could earn a hell of a lot of money in one night, let alone a weekend.

I gave it twenty-four hours before I plucked up the courage to visit the club. Friday morning I skipped class and went fully dressed and wearing a baseball cap, in the hope I wouldn't get recognised by any other students, or god forbid, a professor from the University.

The high street was deserted except for the street cleaners and shop owners opening up. A few people were walking around but nothing that worried me too much. When I arrived at the strip club I saw the sign again, but I didn't stop to question my sanity. I simply opened the door and walked in.

The doors which were usually open at night with two burly bouncers guarding them closed behind me, leaving me in a dimly lit space. I walked through another set of doors where the place lit up. It wasn't the glitzy lighting you'd expect to see. There were a few cleaners milling about the place, wiping down tables and vacuuming the carpeted areas of the floor.

"Can I help you?" A man wiping glasses behind the bar shouted over to me.

"I'm here to see, Maria!" I said.

"She's through there!" The man pointed towards another set of doors beside the stage. The stage with two poles secured to the floor and ceiling. I gulped and thanked the man.

Walking past the stage I wondered if I had the courage and stamina to dance on it. Dance topless whilst wrapping my slender, busty body around those poles. I looked at the seating arrangements in front of the stage and shivered. So many men would be watching me. Older horny men wishing they could fuck me.

Anxiously walking through another set of doors I found a woman and a man discussing figures. The woman was about forty with long blonde hair and big boobs. She looked tough, but pretty in jeans and a tight t-shirt. The man was much older, around sixty. He was tall and bald with tattoos up his forearms. He wasn't handsome but he was dressed smart in trousers and a short-sleeved shirt. They both stopped talking and stared at me.

"Hello," the woman said, while the man blankly looked me up and down.

"Oh, urm, hi, sorry to interrupt. I'm Louise. I'm looking for Maria." The woman smiled warmly. "She said to call in for a chat."

"Hello, Louise. I'm Maria. It's so nice to meet you." She came over and gently shook my hand.

"This is Max. He's the General Manager."

"Hello, Max," I muttered.

"Welcome, Louise. You look very pretty beneath that cap. Remove it for us please."

I removed the baseball cap and blushed. I felt so nervous while the two of them got a good look at me.

"Very pretty," Maria smiled, while Max stood grinning and nodding.

"Very nice," he added.

"Let's talk in the office."

I followed Maria like a bag of nerves. I felt safe but so unbelievably anxious. How on earth I thought I could work there as a stripper I had no idea.

"Take a seat, Louise. Max and I will explain everything and answer any questions you have. So, you saw the sign out front and you're interested in possibly working here. Is that right?"

"Ye.. yeah, yeah, that's right," I answered on edge.

"And judging by your age and nerves you've never done anything like this before?" Maria asked the questions while Max stood against the wall with his big arms folded.

"No. I've never done anything like this before."

"Ok, before we get into anything, can I see some I.D please. I just need to check you are at least eighteen."

"Yeah, of course." I went into my purse and pulled out my student I.D card.

"Do you also have a driver's license?" Max spoke.

"I haven't learned to drive yet. I have a passport back at campus though, if you need further proof of my age."

"It's ok. Thank you Louise. I trust your student I.D. So, what is it that made you call me?"

Max and Maria sat back and listened to me waffle on about my financial struggles. In truth I wasn't struggling. My dad was making me stand on my own two feet while I was at university. I had no issues with that. It was expected years in advance. I told Maria and Max I was fed up with working all my weekends and making hardly any money. It wasn't enough to move off campus and help keep my debt from spiralling out of control. I also told them I did years of ballet in my early teens so I could most definitely dance.

"Having heard you out it sounds like you've come to the right place, Louise." Maria smiled. "Now I'll give you an insight into how it all works around here and you can decide if you want to join the team."

"Sounds good to me."

"I'll start by saying that working here as a dancer you will not have a salary. We will agree a contract which simply stipulates how many nights a week you will work. We need to know how many girls we have in. You will also have to pay a house fee to work here. The girls pay the club £20 a shift from Monday to Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays it's £30. We're closed on Sundays."

"Oh," I frowned.

"Don't be put off by that, Louise. You're basically renting a space to work here and earn lots of money," Maria tried to reassure me. "It's £20 per fully nude dance for the customers, upon which the club takes 30%."

"So I'll be dancing nude for £14?" I didn't like the sound of that.

"Yes, but it's £14 for roughly three minutes work, and many customers like to keep you dancing, so you can easily end up doing five dances in one sitting for the customer. £70 for fifteen minutes. Not bad, hey?"

I smiled at the thought of that when I compared it to my part time retail job, then Max spoke up.

"If you're good at selling yourself to the customers when you walk the floor then you'll make a lot of money, Louise. A pretty young thing like you will have punters eating out of her hand. You could easily earn a hundred in tips and several more in private dances. All in a nights work."

I definitely liked the sound of that. "That's a lot of money for a few hours," I agreed.

"Exactly," Max smiled at my response.

"Is there any touching allowed?" I asked anxiously.

Maria answered again. "No. Absolutely not. When you walk the floor you'll be in a bikini or lingerie, but there is no touching. The girls are not allowed to accept extra cash to be touched either, and the customers also know this. The rules are on notices around the club. If at any time somebody harasses or touches you, then let one of the team know and they'll be removed and banned from the club.

Max cut in again. "You will be safe at all times, Louise. We have staff patrolling the stage area and booths, and most of our customers are regulars. We don't let anyone in who isn't over twenty-five, and they must be smartly dressed. It's more of a gentleman's club than a seedy strip joint."

"That's good to know. I only asked because I don't want anybody groping me."

"They won't." Maria was adamant. "The basic club rules are no going home with customers. That's for your safety. Don't leave money unattended, and no soliciting sex. Maria said firmly.

"I wouldn't dream of it!" I gasped with a nervous giggle.

Maria went on. "You will be required to do a working trial shift. That involves you doing a couple of topless stage shows which we never pay the girls for, but the tips you get are all yours. So that's your incentive to perform well for the customers. You will then be expected to walk the floor for business."

Max cut in. "Like I said, that's where you earn the money, Louise. If you learn quickly you can flirt with the customers, give them some attention and invite them for a private dance. Even better if they approach you."

"I strongly advise you don't turn down any private dances," Maria said. "That would be unwise for business."

"I understand," I nodded, feeling overwhelmed by it all.

"As I said on the phone to you the other day, Louise, you're not the first student to work here, and you're unlikely to be the last. However, Max and I need to make sure this is the right decision for you personally, and for us as a business. So I make no apologies for giving it to you straight."

"No, it's fine, Maria. Thank you both for being so open and honest. I get it. Wow. There's so much to digest," I exhaled a giggle of amazement, but I was no longer feeling nervous.

"As a student I think you'd do well here," Maria smiled.

I could see those pound signs and feel the cash in my hand. I went from walking in nervous to sitting there listening and becoming excited at the prospect of having lots of money. I could visualise living in a student house. I could see myself learning to drive. Most importantly, I could see myself being debt free. Then I was brought back to reality by Maria.

"You need to have a positive attitude and a great deal of mental and physical strength. Working with the pole will generate more in tips. You need to be comfortable dancing provocatively and topless for an audience, and naked when doing private dances. Does that sound like you, Louise?" Maria asked, sceptical, while Max looked on hopeful.

"I think I could do this. I want to do this... for the money at least."

"So do all the girls coming in here looking for a job, but I want you to go away and think about it. Seriously ask yourself if you can perform on stage and in a private setting. Can you build and maintain excitement within a male dominated environment? Could you dance for their entertainment? Could you sell yourself for private dances?"

I exhaled a deep breath. The question wasn't could I do it. I knew I had the ability. I was a ballet dancer all through my childhood. The question for me was more around if I could live with being a stripper.

"I think I've already made my mind up. I'd like to at least have a trial. I can dance no problem. I did years of ballet and I still work out."

"Ok then. Your trial starts now," Max said.

"Now?" I breathed in deep.

"We need to know you are comfortable stripping off," Maria explained. "You're perfectly safe in here, but we can't risk putting you on stage if we don't know how confidently you can remove your clothes."

"Oh," I paused. "You need me to do a strip dance right here and now?"

"Not a strip dance," Max chuckled. "Just stand up and remove your clothes for us, then we'll all know if this line of work is suitable for you, at least for now."

"There's no pressure, Louise. You don't have to do it, but we can't progress if you don't. The decision is completely yours. No hard feelings if you can't do it." Maria explained.

Convinced there was a challenge in her statement somewhere, I suppressed the sudden doubt and anxiety and rose to my feet. Max looked at me intently while Maria seemed to be waiting to see if I had potential. Knowing I mustn't show any awkwardness, only confidence, I unzipped my coat and placed it on the back of the chair.

Next, I grabbed the bottom of my jumper and pulled it up over my head. Max nodded and smiled, staring at the front of my t-shirt. Maria looked impressed to. I then removed my boots and socks and unbuckled my jeans. My heart was racing but I realised I was kind of turned-on stripping in front of these two strangers, who were the same age as my parents, and older in Max's case.

There I was, a nineteen-year-old student, prepared to be a stripper for some much-needed cash. I removed my trousers, revealing my smooth, slender legs and underwear, before removing my t-shirt.

"She certainly has the body," Max spoke to Maria, as soon as I was standing in a white lace bra and panties.

"You have a wonderful figure, Louise. What size are your breasts?" Maria asked.

"34D," I smiled, blushing slightly. I then reached round my back and unhooked the bra.

"Most of the girls here who are D+ have implants. Being natural gives you an instant advantage," Maria informed me.

Max stood firm with his arms folded. He showed little emotion as he watched me bare my breasts. He stared right at them as I removed the bra and placed it on the chair. My nipples were rock hard and excited. I blocked out the fact I was topless in front of strangers and removed my panties.

"You look fantastic. How do you feel?" Maria smiled.

"I feel fine," I shrugged and smiled back, appearing unfazed, but I was extremely nervous inside.

Maria was looking directly at me, delighted by my answer, while Max stood scanning my naked body. His gaze lingered over my breasts and at the shaven mound between my legs. My pussy was getting moist as he stared at my slit.

"You can get dressed now," he said. It sounded like he didn't want me to though, then he watched me closely putting my clothes back on.

"We would definitely like to give you a trial, Louise. Can you come in on Monday night? It'll be much quieter." Maria was keen.

"Sure," I agreed. "I'd like that."

"We have costumes you can use unless you'd prefer to wear something of your own. If you do then I suggest a sexy bikini or a sexy underwear set," Maria ended the meeting.

"It's been a pleasure meeting you, Louise." Max came over and finally shook my hand. "I look forward to working with you."

"Thank you both for your time today," I beamed as if I'd just achieved something special.

"You're most welcome," Maria smiled and gave me a hug. She then whispered in my ear. "You can make a lot of money here. I'll show you how."

Back at campus I was feeling so excited and horny, I actually masturbated over the image of myself dancing on stage. I then spent the weekend bullshitting customers into buying shit they didn't need at work. I couldn't wait to start working at the strip club, even if I was nervous about it.

On Monday I struggled to concentrate during my lectures. Every hour that passed was another hour closer to my trial at the club. When the time finally arrived to get ready, I packed a bag with a short black dress, a bikini and some make-up. I then headed for the club.

I arrived at 7pm and met Maria as planned. She introduced me to the other girls, who were all lovely and supportive. I met a girl who was the same age as me, she was stunning and a single mum, stripping for a living. I felt sorry for her before she laughed at my unwanted sympathy.

"When you make the money I do you won't want to do anything else!" she boasted.

I got changed into my dress and underneath I wore my black string bikini. Maria then had me sit while she did my make-up. She gave me dark smoky eyes and blowjob lips with thick red lipstick. During the makeover she worked magic with my short brown hair and put a blonde wig over the top of it, helping to conceal my true identity as much as possible. Maria also gave me plenty of advice. By the end I was ready and courageous to go on stage.

"There's about fifteen guys out there," she told me. "I want you to go on stage and imagine you're all alone. I don't care if you're not looking at them. Tonight is all about you. Dance as if nobody is watching."

"Ok. Do I have to take my clothes off for my first dance?" I was high on adrenaline at this point.

"Yes. You must strip down to being topless. Take your time and be sexual." Maria winked. "Anything you earn tonight is yours as part of your trial."

"Ok. I got this," I beamed.

"Go get em, girl! Dance your arse off and enjoy it!"

I hugged Maria and walked out onto the stage as a busty blonde, introduced by my chosen stage name Isabella. It was random with no meaning. I just didn't know anyone by that name, I guess.

A few weak claps applauded me as I walked up to one of the poles and began my routine. It wasn't really a routine. I just felt the rhythm of the music and moved around the pole. I was nervous but thankful the place wasn't busy. As I swung around the pole I saw a few guys at the front watching me.

My body responded and I began to feel aroused. It gave me energy and confidence. I was only going to be on stage for two songs. When the first song finished I felt compressed. I suddenly felt impending failure on my part if I didn't start stripping.

Finding the pole to be an excellent stabiliser, a kind of centre to ground my feelings and emotions, I seductively removed the dress as I danced. I had no idea if it went down well with the customers watching me, the music was too loud and they too few. It didn't matter. The feeling of excitement, the adrenaline rush I experienced, when the dress fell from body and showed off my bikini clad body was exhilarating. I did hear a few cheers then.

Dancing full flow, half way through the second song, I sank down the pole with it firmly between my legs. It rubbed against my pussy through the bikini bottoms as I reached round my back for the bikini tie string. I just had to do it. For me more than the men, I realised.

I was now looking at them properly since I came on stage. They had gathered closer to get a better view. I saw they were holding money as I pulled my bikini top away and exposed my breasts. The men clapped and cheered, shouting how great my tits were. It gave me a buzz and I finished the dance topless. For the final minute I glided around the pole with my breasts and stiff nipples moving freely.

When the song ended a few of the guys came up and thanked me for putting on a sexy show. I received £20 in tips for less than ten minutes work. I grabbed my things and left the stage, giving way to one of the more experienced girls.

"How was it?" Maria was excited for me, while the other girls congratulated me.

"I loved it!" I confessed to them all. It didn't even bother me that I danced topless.

"I'm proud of you, Louise," Maria hugged me. "Go into booth four. There's a regular called Jerry waiting for you. He's an old fella but he's asked specifically for you. Go knock him out, babe," Maria smiled and patted my backside.

Louisesy
Louisesy
685 Followers