Daughter Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned. "No, not that well," she teased back. "But well enough."

We embraced and held each other like lovers for a good, long while.

"Oh! Before I forget!" Noelle said and leaned back to gaze at me. "Clarisse and Giselle - the two girls - the sisters? I invited them over for dinner tomorrow night."

I stared at her. "You what?"

She grinned at me with wicked playfulness. "I asked them to come over for dinner, and they said they'd love to!"

I was stunned.

My daughter leaned in and whispered loudly, "I let them know that we are also related, and they said they'd love to come over."

I knew my daughter was up to something, and based on how this evening went I had an idea about what.

"Wonderful," I said and returned her smile. "Simply wonderful."

I picked her up and carried her to bed. My bed. Now, our bed, and we made love yet again.

As a forty-four year old male, I was at a point where my sexual stamina is simply not what it was when I was a decade younger. But, somehow, I managed. My inability to climax again so soon, yet being profoundly aroused by my young, sexy, lovely daughter made me able to attain an erection and maintain it for quite a while. We must have fucked for an hour before I finally came in her again.

In the morning, we kissed and caressed, and I made her cum by licking her pussy while I forced her to lay on her back and hold her ankles. I told her not to release them, if she did I'd stop. She couldn't control herself, though, and did let go, but I lapped her into climax anyway.

I didn't know what to expect from our new guests, but the anticipation made me get hard several times throughout the day. Noelle wanted to "take care of me" by giving me head, or making me cum somehow, but I told her, "No. It will be better to wait." Then I'd smile and offer to make her cum somehow, and she always did.

Clarisse and Giselle (not their real names, obviously, but their stage ones) arrived at 7 pm, bringing a very nice bottle of cabernet with them that we all shared over dinner. They were dressed in tight jeans, and Clarisse wore a white silk top while Giselle opted for a white cotton shirt and leather vest. Both of them were striking, clearly models, and never stood far from each other. I noted the way they absently reached out to touch hands as Noelle and I showed them around.

Giselle nodded at a picture of my daughter and me on the mantle. "So, you two really are related," she said, and Clarisse gave a warm, understanding smile. She took her sister's hand and kissed it.

"We hear it so often from people who appreciate our relationship," she said and smiled at her sister.

Giselle slid into Clarisse's embrace, putting her arm around her waist, and faced us. "You two could do quite well as a couple," she offered.

I went shy at that, and Noelle smiled and took my hand. "Uh - it's still kind of new to us," she said. "I wouldn't want to spoil it. Not for anything!"

The sister's chuckled and said they understood.

"How long - uh...," I started. "How long have you two...?"

"Been lovers?" Clarisse asked. She looked at Giselle and smiled happily. "Always! Or so it seems."

Giselle told the two of us, "We've always been close. Unusually close. But when we got into puberty..." She smiled and kissed her sister's cheek.

Clarisse sighed and turned, kissing her sister on the mouth with a long, lover's kiss. "We kissed all the time as children," she explained. "But as we got older - well, it continued, but changed."

"For the better," her sister said.

They hugged and kissed again, more sensually, and I felt my arousal climb.

The sisters looked at Noelle and me, and Clarisse said, "And the two of you? Has it always been there, this sexual - tension?"

"No," I said. "Yes," Noelle said, and we laughed.

"Well, I felt awkward as she got older," I explained. "But I guess some part of me already was responding to her as a woman."

"Which made you feel - ashamed?" Giselle asked.

"Yes."

They looked at Noelle. "And for you," Giselle prompted. "Have you always wanted your father?"

My daughter blushed and glanced at me. She squeezed my hand. "Yes," she admitted. "Ever since I was a little girl, I loved him. And then, as I got older, I fell in love with him, you understand?"

The sisters nodded. "We do," Giselle answered and smiled warmly. "It is always such a rare treat to meet people who - understand - as we do. And you do."

Clarisse hugged her sister and reached up and brushed at Giselle's nipples, which were poking through the fabric of her top.

"We do," Noelle said with a smile of her own, and gently reached down to caress my (obvious) bulge.

"You liked what you saw last night, yes?" Giselle said. It wasn't a question.

"Very much," I replied, feeling a bit nervous and self-conscious.

They smiled. "You like girl-girl, yes?" Clarisse asked me.

"Yes," my daughter and I both answered. I looked at her, and we laughed.

"I mean, yes, he does," Noelle clarified. "I grew up finding plenty of girl/girl porn growing up."

The sisters chuckled. "And what about you?" Clarisse asked Noelle, and absently undid her sister's top. She reached in as Giselle sighed and being to pant in arousal at her sister's touch. "Do you also like girl-girl sex?"

My daughter blushed again, and glanced at me as she answered, "Yes."

I gazed at her with surprise and curiosity.

"You have - experimented, yes?" Clarisse asked as she continued to play with Giselle's nipples.

Noelle smiled shyly. "Some."

I gazed at my daughter with a whole new level of interest.

"Like father, like daughter, eh?" Giselle said softly, nuzzling into her sister's neck.

Clarisse smiled and cupped her sister's full breast, drawing it out and then bending to lick it. "Yes?"

Noelle and I watched in awed excitement. She put her arm around my waist, and we sat down on the sofa together as Giselle and Clarisse gave each other their full attention.

It was lovely, and incredibly erotic, as the two of them undressed each other and then made love. They were so much alike, and the knowledge that they were sisters made it all that much more incredible.

Giselle and Clarisse kissed and licked and caressed each other, taking turns making the other climax, first by touch - fingers and hands - then by tongue. They knew each other, and teased each other, and could be suddenly aggressive and make the other cry out with intense pleasure. And yet, it was clear that they also truly loved each other, and that made it all the more beautiful.

Noelle undid my fly and took out my aching cock and started stroking it. I reached down and caressed her wet slit and clit, neither of us taking our eyes off the sisters. I made my daughter cum - I don't know how many times - but fought to keep my own under control. I had spent so much jizz in the past twenty-four hours, I didn't want to spoil it by cumming to soon. Or not at all.

The sisters engaged in an awe inspiring sixty-nine until they had each cum several times, and then they sat up and moved into a scissoring position and gently ground their pussies together. They idly played with each other's breasts as they turned to us.

"You show remarkable restraint," Giselle said with an amused grin.

"And appreciation," Clarisse added with a smile of her own. "Most couples would be all over us by now."

"Or each other," her sister said.

I was dazed by the erotic performance we had just seen. I don't know about my daughter, though I suspect Noelle felt the same.

"Now you," Clarisse said with a smile as the continued their slow, sensual grind.

I went still, unsure what to do. But Noelle took over, leaning down to give me head, very slowly, very sensually, making sure the sisters could see everything she did.

"Ah!" Giselle said. "Beautiful!"

Encouraged, Noelle began to take me deeper, to hold me in her mouth longer. I was in heaven, savoring the whole experience. The feel of her hot mouth on me, the slide of her tongue across the head of my cock and around the bulb; the sight of the two sisters tribbing deliciously in front of us; the spill of Noelle's hair as it fell on my belly as her head went up and down, up and down.

I put my hand on my daughter's head, following her movements. "Yes," I moaned. "Oh, God, sweetheart, yes...".

Noelle went on and on, picking up speed, sucking me harder, faster.

"Oh, yes," the sisters said quietly, playing with each others nipples and grinding faster.

"Yes," I moaned. "Oh, yes! Yess!!" I cried as I held her head and pumped cum into her mouth.

Noelle choked a bit, but closed her lips and took it all into her mouth, holding me there. When I finally stopped, she slid off slowly and swallowed. It took her two or three, but she swallowed it all down, and then gazed at me and then the sisters, her face glowing with happiness.

"Oh, yes," the sisters moaned as they made each other climax. "Lovely!"

To my surprise, and somewhat rare experience, instead of my cock going flaccid, it stayed hard, and I smiled warmly and shifted places with my daughter. I got down and began to kiss and lick my way up her legs, up her thighs, to her hot, hot, sopping pussy.

"Oh, yes..." the sisters moaned softly as they resumed their tribbing.

I eased down my daughter's panties and then parted her legs; one, to give me easier access, and two, for the benefit of our guests so they could see. And then I licked my little girl's pussy with every bit of skill I had acquired over my lifetime. I took my time. I teased her, and made her cum, then I backed doff and did it some more.

Giselle and Clarisse were thrilled, and watched appreciatively. But I forgot all about them as I lavished oral sex on my daughter's lovely pussy.

"Oh, God, Daddy! Yes! Yes! Yessss!! Ahhhhhh!!" Noelle whimpered and cried. She bucked and moaned, and I made her cum over and over and over.

"Oh, God, Dad! Enough!" she cried and put a hand down on my head. "Oh, my God, enough! I can't take any more," she said. "I want you in me. Now!"

I stood and kicked off my pants. I removed my shirt and lowered myself down onto my daughter, and slid into her with a sigh. "Oh, God, Noelle... You feel so sweet!"

Giselle and Clarisse went back to making love, too turned on to just trib any longer.

"Oh, Daddy!" Noelle cried, clutching me to her and wrapping her legs around me, drawing me in deep. "Fuck me!"

I did. I fucked her, and I came again. I loved the feel of my hot cum as it squirt out of her as I continued to slide in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhh! Lovely!" the sisters intoned as I continued to fuck my beautiful daughter in front of them.

Noelle reached up and pushed me back, and spun around so I could enter her doggy-style on the floor. She smiled at the sisters, who smiled warmly back. "Now I can see you, too," she said and moaned as I entered her.

I kept at it until Noelle came again, and then finally, I grew aware of my fatigue. My knees were rug-burned, and my back was getting tired.

Reluctantly, I slowly withdrew my cock from my little girl's sopping pussy and sank back on the sofa.

"I'm spent," I confessed, and caught my breath. "I can go and go and probably won't cum again. For a day or two, anyway."

The sisters chuckled, and kissed each other. They came over and kissed Noelle, not quite sensually but certainly lovingly, like - well, like incestuous sisters.

"We understand," Giselle said and nodded at me.

"You are very lucky," Clarisse said to Noelle as she smiled at me, "to have such a man, such a father. He can go very long, and pleases you very much. So fortunate! And so beautiful, the two of you."

Noelle blushed at the compliant and crawled up next to me, hugging me close. "Thank you," she said and smiled up at me. "I know, and I love him very much!"

I smiled weakly. "And I you," I said.

The sisters hugged, and the collected their clothing and gazed at us.

"If we may," Clarisse said, "can we use your bath or shower? It is late, and we should be on our way."

"Plus," Giselle added with a sly grin, "I think the two of you want to be alone."

We smiled, and Noelle showed them to the guest bath.

When she returned, she curled up next to me and put her head on my chest. She reached down and caressed my cock, absently, not to make it hard, though it was still semi-rigid.

"Do you love me, Dad?" Noelle asked and stared at me.

"Of course," I replied and gazed back. "I couldn't have done that," I said, "if I didn't."

Noelle smiled wanly, and shifted closer, under my arm. "I never thanked you," she said, "for taking me. In the divorce."

I smiled and kissed her head. "Of course! No need to thank me."

We sat there for a while, just savoring the closeness. When the sisters were done and ready to depart, Noelle showed them out. She returned beaming and sat down next to me and then kissed me deeply.

"Whoa! What's that for?"

She grinned happily. "I am just - SO HAPPY!" she replied. "This has been the best Christmas ever!"

"Not quite," I said, and she looked at me, confused. "You still have your birthday presents, and your birthday. What do you want to do for your birthday?" It was still two days away, but I was curious what she would want now that - well, now that things were deeper and more intimate between us.

Noelle brightened. "You!" she said. "I want you for my birthday! To love you and fuck you and be loved by you!"

I laughed. "You already have that," I said. "What else do you want?"

"Nothing!" my daughter answered and hugged me tight. "I have it all right here."

I mock-sighed. "I suppose I have to give you what you want, then..." and laughed.

She laughed with me, and we stayed there cuddling and caressing like the pair that we had become.

12