Daughter Darkens Our World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the most fun I've had in a while. I needed that. But you gotta go. I have a business to run here. We'll finish this when I get home. Don't start without me." I've seen this business mode before and I knew we were done for now. I watched her put her clothes back on, then I did likewise and headed home. I had a lot of stuff to put in my diary.

I was sitting at the kitchen table, reading the paper, having a drink and waiting for the wife to get home so we could go another round when Jennifer came home. She stared at me without saying a word. She looked like she was afraid I might turn into a werewolf in front of her eyes. "Hi, Jenny. How was your day? Anything exciting happen?" She just burst out laughing.

"Well, daddy. I had sex with a black man in front of my father, then I committed incest with him. Other than that, it was an ordinary day." I went back to reading the paper when she spoke again. "Are you OK with what went down today? Any lingering regrets?" I told her the only regret I had would be if it was a one time thing. "Well, Derrick and I talked after you left and we both admitted we got off on it. He wants us to get together again." I mentioned tomorrow, but she said she'd check with Derrick. Tomorrow might be too soon.

Jennifer went shopping that night, so me and the wife had the house to ourselves and we did our best to relive our youth. Maggie's sex fever lasted a few more days, then it was back to nagging me about the kid's dating habits. I passed this on to Jennifer and she set up another lunch meeting so we could discuss the problems her fucking a black guy on the sly were creating. We met in the same suite as before, only a little earlier. Jenny poured drinks all around and we sat down to discuss matters. I spoke first. "Is this gonna be another one of those lunch meetings with no food?" There was none of the nervousness or fear from our first 'lunch'. Derrick just sat off to the side and observed. I got the distinct impression that when he wasn't naked with a hard-on, he wasn't much good to her.

Jennifer had the floor. "I want to talk about our mom problem first. What are we going to do about it?" I didn't know where all of this 'mom problem' crap was coming from. My wife, her mother, wasn't a prude or a racist. I couldn't figure out what she was afraid of, but I didn't press the issue because I might be able to use it to my advantage in the future. She was on a roll, so I asked her just what it was she was after. Best-case scenario. "I want to be open about who I date. I want to be able to bring them home. I'm tired of getting fucked in cars and parking garages and motels. I like living at home with you two. I know I could get my own place, but I don't want to. I feel like I've been alone for years. On the other hand, I love this sexual liberation I've discovered. I'm doing things I didn't even know existed six months ago, and I like it. Call me a slut or whore or whatever, I don't care. It feels right. It's who I am now." With that she was done. She slumped into the sofa and concentrated on the skyline.

"What exactly is it you want me to do?" I really wanted to know. I didn't control her mother.

"I want you to fix it so I can do what I do out in the open. I want you to fix it with mom." I told her to leave it to me. I knew her mother better than she did. She calmed down visibly when she heard that. In some respects she was still a self-centered kid.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. I took it upon myself to break it. I addressed my remarks to Master D or D Master, whatever the fuck he called himself. "Is that it? Are we done?" He gave a look that said he had no idea what I was referring to. "I was under the impression that I'd get to witness another display of your black domination of my white daughter.

Derrick answered, 'You're up for it, and I'm up for it, how bout it Jen?" She just kept starring out at the downtown skyline.

"She doesn't have to be up for it', I said, "she just has to endure it. Tell her, don't ask her." He grinned wide and she just looked down at the floor and shook her head slightly. He asked me what I wanted to see. "I want both of you naked. Do her doggie style. Her on the bed, you standing." He stood up and started taking his clothes off, and she headed for the bathroom. "Where does she think she's going?"

"Remember, you said you wanted me naked? I'm going to get naked." I turned to Derrick and told him his whore could strip in front of us. She gave me a tiny bit of attitude, just like when she was a kid, but she obeyed. It occurred to me then that Derrick was just life support for a cock. Everything she did was of her own free will.

She walked to the edge of the farthest bed and started to strip. She was wearing a light gray pantsuit with a white blouse. Damn, she was looking fine, daughter or not. First to go was the jacket, then she kicked off her shoes. She looked me in the eye while she undid her belt, unbuttoned, unzipped and stepped out of her pants. She stood before us wearing white calf-high stockings, white panties and a white blouse. My little girl looked like a little school girl intent on wandering from the straight and narrow. I hoped D was digging what he was witnessing, I know I was. Next to go were the blouse and panties. It was indescribable, watching her manicured fingers work at the buttons. She automatically lowered and stepped out her white panties. She pointed at her bra, and I nodded yes. "Stockings, too." Then she stood before us naked and perfect. No tattoos; just an all natural girl.

"So, you wanna watch this black man fuck your daughter like she's a dog, daddy?" It was a rhetorical question, but I nodded yes anyway. She climbed up on the bed, but I had to correct her position. I wanted her facing me. She assumed her position on her hands and knees and lover boy, who had been stroking his hard-on, playing with his cock by exposing and hiding its head, moved into position behind her. He grabbed her hips and started forcing himself into her.

"Hold up, boy. Give the bitch a break. Spit on that thing." He had what we used to refer to as a watermelon-eatin' grin, used his thumbs to spread her ass cheeks and let a huge glob of spit drop into her crack. He smeared it around with his cock and positioned himself for penetration. "Tell her to hold her head up. I want to see her face." He slapped an ass cheek and told her to look at her daddy while he fucked her. She opened her eyes and looked in my direction, but the more cock she took, the heavier her eyelids got, so I just let her enjoy her fucking. Pretty soon, all three of us were consumed. All you could hear was heavy breathing, the bed creaking and the liquid noise my daughter was making. She was into it now. Her head hung low as her tits swung in time with Derrick's thrusts. I mentioned something about the bow in her back and Derrick said, 'Oh, yeah', Ass-up, face down, sugar." He pushed down on her spine and she dropped to her elbows, never opening her eyes. He was getting' close and he reached forward and pulled her head back with a handful of hair. Her eyes never opened and she was starting to drool. D asked me where I wanted this load dumped. I was considering my options when Jennifer spoke up.

"Please wait, Daddy. I'm real close. Please give me this one." I was about to answer her when I realized she was talking to him.

Her whimpering and begging were getting to me, but lucky for her, Derrick held off 'til she came. The kid does come well. No porn theatrics or screaming. Jennifer just buried her face and let her hips flinch a half-dozen times. Then she was done. "Thank you, daddy. Are you gonna come in me now?" He answered her, but not with words. Derrick took a few more short strokes, grabbed my daughter's hips and buried himself up to the root. I watched her face as she received his seed. She kept her eyes closed and wore a slight grin, like this was the best part of her day. It would have been a damn great day if it wasn't. She stood and they kissed for a while, but Master D needed break. He slumped into the sofa with another drink as Jenny changed personalities and addressed me.

"Come on, daddy. Show's over. Time for your chores." She patted the bed and had me lay on my back with my head at the corner. She straddled the corner and lowered her defiled snatch over my mouth. She half-crouched and started purring. "Good job, daddy. What do you think of my daddy, Derrick? He's like our third little playmate."

"Your daddy's a kinky, old white freak. I knew you loved cum, now I know it's hereditary. I like the way he thinks, though."

I started working on her clit, and she didn't appreciate it. She slapped the top of my head and straightened her legs. "Stay away from my button 'til you finish your job. Get all of that negro sperm, daddy. Derrick says it's good for your complexion and makes your tits bigger." I wasn't worried about my skin tone, but I did as she said and went back to sucking her clean. She drained very quickly and I attributed that to her position.

"I think I got it all." It didn't take as long as the first time.

She wanted to make sure, so she curled up and tried to see up into her own pussy. She inserted the index finger from each hand and spread herself open. I could see why she drained so quickly. After only a few months servicing this guy, she was already gaping open. "Good job, daddy. Go ahead finish me off, you earned it." I did as instructed. I really liked the way she came. Real quiet and intense, like she was doing it just for herself. When she recovered, she gathered her clothes and locked herself in the bathroom. We didn't start any shit with her because we made her strip in our presence, but the whore's work was done so we let Jenny have her privacy. I poured a short one for the road, told Derrick 'later' and vacated the scene. All in all, not a bad Friday.

Saturday was quiet. The wife went shopping and Jennifer slept late. I was reading the paper in the kitchen when she finally dragged her narrow ass out of bed. She seemed normal, like nothing out of the ordinary had occurred. She faced me, leaning against the sink, eating yogurt. Maybe I was reading too much into the situation, but it was borderline pornographic. I scoped her out head to toe and I couldn't believe it was my own kid. Her hair was wet from the shower, she wore a skin-tight wife beater t-shirt, silk short shorts and a kimono-style dressing gown that accidentally fell open. She wasn't wearing a bra. That, and she was wearing several toe rings and an ankle bracelet. She noticed me noticing her.

"Well, what do you think? Like what you see? More importantly, do you think other boys will like what they see and want to play with me?"

"You can't be serious. There's only one guy on the planet that wouldn't want a piece of you, and you divorced him. How long have you had that body?" She smiled at the comment, even if it was from her father.

"I've been working out for a while. That, and dieting. Some days, all I eat is cum. Low fat, high protein." She stated it as fact and just kept working on her yogurt. The t-shirt she was wearing was so tight I could see the outline of her nipples perfectly, only they didn't look right.

"What's wrong with your tits?"

She replied 'nothing' and hoisted the shirt up to her chin. "I had them pierced. Do you like? I'm not much for tattoos, but I've found I love the metal. I love the pain, too. I had to pay extra to get them done without local anesthesia. These are just the start." Her tits were amazing. Silver cones that you pulled the nipple through and then ran a bar through it. It looked hot, but it also looked like it hurt. She seemed in love with the hardware and the effect it had on her. Very primitive.

"Jen, don't take this the wrong way, but where did this slut act come from?"

"It ain't no act, dad. It's who I am, or always was, or who I'm turning into. Doesn't matter, though. I'm gonna see how far I can push it. My new motto is 'anything goes'."

I looked at her and felt sad. Not because she was turning into a whore, but because she was my daughter and therefore out of bounds. Not that I was ever the punishing powerfucker a woman like her requires. So close, yet so far. Shit. I still had the old ball and chain, and she was still pretty fuckable. She tossed the empty container and poured herself a cup of coffee. When she turned to face me again, she had closed her gown and tied it. Shows over, time to get serious. "I've asked you this before and I'll ask you again. Are you OK with what I'm doing? Even I think it's trashy and disgusting sometimes. I feel bad that I've drawn you into this mess. I don't want to ruin my parents marriage. Mom's so straight-laced, I'll kill you in your sleep if she finds out what you did to me."

What I did to her? Damn, typical woman. She got what she wanted and now she wants to hang the blame on me. "What I did to you? Derrick and I may have pushed you into something you normally wouldn't have done, but we didn't have to push very hard." She looked away, like she does when you tell her something she doesn't want to hear. I let it slide. She's like her mother; once her mind's made up, she doesn't like to be confused with the facts. "You need to learn some things about your mother and I, but you've got to swear on your eyes you won't tell anyone. Not her, not your lover boy. Not nobody." I had her attention now. She swore she'd take it to her grave. Yeah, right. I launched into the sad and tragic tale of our sordid past.

"Your mother and I aren't the model citizens you think we are. We got a little freaky before you and your brother were born. She hides it well, she wanted to set a good example for you kids, but there was a time in her youth when I could get her to do almost anything. Get her a little high and she lost the ability or the will to say no." I had her attention now. "We started out with a little recreational wife swapping. Two, sometimes three other couples. We had fun. Sometimes we'd all be in one room. Sometimes we'd pair off and go on dates. It would drive me crazy, thinking about what your mother was doing. Sometimes she'd tell me what they did, other times she wouldn't. Once, we arranged it so the women would choose a partner and the guys wouldn't know who was with who. Then we went our separate ways for a week. That drove me nuts. A very long week. I knew that whoever your mother was paired up with, he was servicing her better than I ever could. That lasted for about two years before we all went off in different directions.

"I had no idea. Are you talking about my mother?" I had her undivided attention.

Yeah, I said, we are talking about the same woman. "Then there's the Saudi Incident. I did some work for one of the princes over there. He paid me an unbelievable amount of money. I still have most of it. It was so much, not even your mother could spend it all. Anyway. When the work was done and he was happy, he invited us to his villa in southern France. You might remember staying with your aunt. We drank some funny stuff and smoked some even funnier stuff. He had a huge hard on for your mother. He even offered to buy her from me. They treat white women differently in the Muslim world. He pushed hard. After a while, he asked her how much would it take to be his slave for a day. Realize, when he said 'slave', he meant 'slave'. As in 'owned'. I could see where this was headed, so I took her aside and warned her. This guy isn't fucking around. Romance is not in his vocabulary. She just blew me off, she's a modern woman and can take care of herself. I thought to myself, OK sweetie, you're on your own. He asked again, how much for one day as her master. She was actually thinking of a number when he offered her a hundred grand. Cash. USD. This was in the eighties, so it was a lot of money. Still, to him, it was walking around money. He probably spent more on a case of wine. That stunned her and she asked him just what she would have to do. He said, for twenty four hours, she would be his slave and he would show her things that were unheard of in her world. When I heard that, I thought the worst. When she heard that, all she pictured was an erotic adventure. She didn't even ask me before she accepted. He made her sign a contract, written in Arabic, then clapped his hands and one of his servants brought in a briefcase and gave it to her. It was solid cash. Word spread that this guy had purchased a white woman and it seemed like everyone in the villa wanted to see who it was. By now it was late, so he informed her her service would start at noon the next day.

"We go back to our suite, and since she was wasted, she passed out. She woke up the next day and was in good spirits until she saw the briefcase and it all came rushing back. Your mother liked to get a little wild every now and then, but this scared her. The prince came by at about eleven and asked her how she felt. She told him she was a little nervous. He clapped his hands and told her there was no need. All she had to do was to do as she was instructed and she would get through the twenty four hours with very little damage. He told us that his staff had been up all night preparing and then he pronounced something in Arabic. She asked him what that meant and he said there was no direct translation in western culture, but it loosely meant sacrifice or celebration of the flesh. Now I could tell she was scared. Then she asked him if I would be allowed to attend. He said I was most welcome, but that I would not be allowed to interfere in any way. This bargain was struck between you and I, and no one would prevent it from being fulfilled. Now she was terrified. He said his servants would be in shortly to prepare her for the most magical of days.

I was reliving this story for the first time in about thirty years. "I don't believe your talking about my mother. Is this really true?" I told her I had a hard time with it too, and I was there. "Go on, finish the story." Jennifer was hanging on every word.

"The prince's female servants took her into the bathroom and bathed her and shaved everything from the neck down. They put a loose gold chain around her waist and covered her with a burka, head scarf and veil. She asked for something for her nerves and they declined. 'Your master is paying for your fear. Don't try to cheat him, it will only make him angry. You do not want that.' We stalled until exactly noon, then they led your mother into the main ballroom. They actually had a seating area set up, facing a raised platform. Your mother was led up on the platform and they had a seat saved for me where I could see everything.

I had to wait while Jenny went to the bathroom, but when she got back, she poured us both another cup of coffee and told me to go on. "He tells her to kneel and takes out his limp cock. It wasn't fat, but it was real long; almost a foot. She knelt as instructed and started fumbling around to drop her veil. He slapped her hard and told her 'not yet.' She started chewing his semi-hard cock through the cloth. He addressed the crowd and told them to note what natural whores white women are. Everybody chuckled. Your mother gnawed through the veil until he got full hard. Then he told her to use her mouth for what alla intended. All the guys behind me chuckled again and started to make comments but they were all in Arabic so it was lost on me, but you could tell they weren't discussing the price of oil. She got access to his cock by just lifting her veil. You couldn't see what she was doing and that just added to the effect. He wasn't interested in sex, he was into the domination. Everyone watched as he kept trying to stuff all that cock down her throat. It wouldn't go down, but he kept at it. He kept ramming it home and she kept gagging and puking. He finally got it down and everyone cheered. He was proud of himself. He kept popping it in, holding the back of her head until she almost passed out, then he'd push her away and let her catch her breath. Then she'd pop up, ready for more.