Daughter Drank Mom's Special Sangria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unable to hold back and filled her with my cum, my balls were shrinking, my legs were shaking, and my cock kept pulsating out of control. We collapsed on the bed and I gently pulled out. She turned around and looked at her pussy that was dripping so much. She hugs me and kisses me, "Daddy! I think we will have a beautiful few day and some play time in the future. I love your cock and how gentle you are with me. I would not have ever imagine such change in our relationship, but if you are ok with this, so am I! I love you!"

"I love you too and I am ok with it!"

Then we felt asleep and for the next two days we had sex in the pool, in the kitchen, in the shower, in the spa and, of course, in her bedroom. I was unable to do anything anymore and we slowed right down. She had to go before her mom came back and she promised that she would travel back in a few weeks for the long weekend. I cannot wait for it, but now I need to rest, I have two days to get some energy back, before my wife is home and requests a good fuck.


12