Daughter Follows Mommy's Advice Ch. 02

Story Info
The naughty momma gives her daughter anal advice!
7.6k words
4.71
33.1k
61

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Momma Gives Her Daughter Anal Advice

Shanice Sampson

I quivered in excitement. I didn't know how Momma was going to teach me to give a better blowjob so Daddy wouldn't need any other schoolgirl-whore to fuck. I just was eager for the lesson. I didn't want Daddy to cheat on Momma.

Well, with anyone other than me.

He should keep it in the family, but he had a thing for schoolgirls. Even before Momma seduced him at my age, eighteen. He was a high school teacher enjoying all the eighteen-year-old cunt of his senior students. It was so hot, though. Daddy was a stud.

A White hunk.

Mom came out of the back room, a smile on her ebony face. She had darker skin than me. I was a delicious mocha-brown. A swirl of chocolate and vanilla. She was a sexy woman with big boobs wearing tight jeans and a tighter top. She had a fleshy dildo in one hand and a vinyl harness in the other.

"Mmm, now I will make sure you keep that hunky teacher you seduced," Momma said. "I still can't believe you did it on your first try. I am a good coach."

I blushed. Momma could never know it was her husband. I was glad she was so supportive. She wanted me to have my own forbidden romance. It clearly excited her. I knew it did me. I was so wet. I had Daddy's cum in my pussy.

"I can't believe you have that dildo," I gasped. "You and Daddy are always..."

"Going to Poundtown?" she asked. "Taking a drive to Bonesville?"

"Yeah," I said, my cheek so hot at her words.

"Well, when I'm here alone and you're daddy's teaching, I get horny. Your momma has needs, and since no other man will do, I need a toy. I ain't no cheat."

My cheeks burned. Daddy cheated with Veronica and the other schoolgirls. Momma would cut off his testicles if she found out. I had to keep this secret buttoned up tight. I didn't want to hurt Momma. I loved her. I just loved Daddy so much.

"Now, you gots to be good at giving a BJ if you wanna keep your teacher," she said as she sat down at the kitchen table. She plunged the base of the dildo onto the table, the tip wiggling. "So, this is how you should start."

She leaned in and licked up the side of the shaft. Her tongue dragged slowly up the fleshy shaft. She took her time before she reached the pink tip. She danced around it. She purred as she did that. I watched her love the dildo.

She licked up it a few more times. I paid so much attention, squirming there, my pussy so hot and itchy. She swirled her tongue around the tip again. She ran over the top of the cock, nuzzling into where the slit would be.

"I like to play right there," she said. "Caress that tip. Drives your daddy wild."

"Okay," I said, taking note of that.

"Mmm, then I like to bury my face into hairy balls." She lifted the shaft and pressed her face into the rubber testicles. "No hair. I don't like that about the dildo. And they're not salty, butt." She licked over them then suckled on one of the balls.

"I thought testicles were so sensitive, Momma," I said.

"You have to be careful," she said. "Gentle licks and sucks. He'll love it. Make him squirm and twitch. Fist his dick with the other hand." She stroked up and down the shaft. "The tip's where it's very sensitive, so don't focus on stroking that unless you want to get him off."

I nodded.

"Then, once you got him all buttered up, that's when you slide your lips over the crown of his cock and really suckle on him," she said. "You want to nurse on him, but mind your teeth. Don't want to hurt him. He won't like that at all."

"Yes, Momma," I said as I watched as she swallowed the end of the fleshy dildo.

She bobbed her head, sucking and slurping on the dildo. She made such obscene sounds. My cum-filled pussy clenched as I squirmed there. Her cheeks hollowed. Momma was getting into it. She put so much effort into sucking on that dildo.

At home, Daddy was getting the best blowjobs around. I wasn't sure I could compete with Momma. But at school, I had to be the best. I had to make sure that White skanks like Veronica weren't outdoing me. I had to have Daddy all to myself there.

He should only cheat on Momma with me. Keep it in the family.

Momma popped her mouth off the cock with a wet plop. Drool ran down her chin. She licked her lips and said, "Your turn."

I took the dildo from her soaked in Momma's saliva. It felt like an indirect kiss. A wave of heat rushed through me. I kissed the tip, my heart racing. I smooched around the crown, Momma nodding on as I watched.

I licked the dildo, pretending it was Daddy's cock. I wanted to love him so badly. I ignored the rubbery taste and just focused on pleasing Daddy. I wanted to give him all the pleasure I could. He deserved it. He was such a wonderful man.

My tongue danced around the rubber cock, wishing it was him.

"Good, good," Momma said. "You got that look in your eye. That hungry one. You're a girl that loves her man. That's the way to a man's heart. Blowjobs."

"It is?" I asked. "I thought that was cooking."

"That's how you keep him." She smiled. "Blowjob and steaks. You stare at him with love in your eyes as you worship his cock... He's gonna want you all the time. Men want to be loved, but they don't much care who does the lovin'. They're not like us women who want to be loved by the right man. So when we find him, we got to pounce."

"Right, Momma," I said and slid my lips over the cock.

I suckled on the rubbery dildo as she studied me. I swirled my tongue around the crown. I suckled on him, bobbing my head. I felt so awkward. Momma made this look so fluid. So natural. Drool ran down my chin as I stared up at an imaginary daddy.

I suckled on the dildo, wishing I could taste his precum. The salt of his dick. Feel the heartbeat. This just wasn't the same, but I kept suckling on the dildo. I worshiped it as Momma watched me with her judging eye.

"Okay, okay," she said. "Not bad."

I popped the dildo out of my mouth, drool spilling hot down my chin. "Thanks, Momma."

"You got my natural talent," she said. "You're bobbing needs to be more fluid. You're a little jerky, but you'll work on that. Now deep-throatin' is where it's at. You can deep-throat that teacher of yours, you'll be ahead of those other sluts angling for him. I know high school seniors. Once they turn eighteen, they become complete whores."

"Yes, Momma," I said. "Deep-throating? He's so big."

"So's your daddy, but I do it all the time. The trick is to smile as you shove it past the gullet. Smiling suppresses the gag reflex. Just get it past your gullet and into your throat, and you can take it. Go slow that first time. Breathe through the nose. Slide him down more and more until you nuzzling into his bush. When you can feel his nuts on your chin..." She shuddered. "That's a sense of accomplishment, Shanice."

"Wow," I said as Momma put the dildo into her mouth and thrust it in.

She pushed more and more of it in until there was just the slightest pause. Then she deep-throated it. My eyes widened with the ease that she swallowed the dildo. She gulped that thing down with like it was nothing.

The balls rested against her chin a heartbeat later. My momma had taken every inch of the dildo. I stared at her in shock. This was so wild. My pussy clenched again. I quivered here, my heart pounding a mile a minute.

She drew it out of her, gurgling slightly, until it popped out. Drool dripped from her chin as she panted. She set the dildo on the table. I stared at it in awe. That had been down her throat. My hips wiggled.

"You want to learn to do that?" she asked.

"Yes, Momma," I said.

She smiled and grabbed the vinyl harness and shoved the dildo through it. She froze from the chair and stepped into the harness. I blinked as she worked it up her jeans. She had to fight it to get it over the denim.

"Come on," she muttered angrily, her big boobs jiggling in her top.

"Momma, why do you have a strap-on?" I asked. "You're not...?"

"Course not," she said. "Harness came with the dildo. Didn't realize it when I ordered it off Amazon. Well, it's finally coming into use."

"Use?" I asked as she worked the harness up to her crotch. She had the pale, fleshy cock thrusting from her.

"For your deep-throating training," she said. "It's easier to do if it's on a person. We don't have that teacher of yours for you to practice on, so this is the next best thing. Now come suck on your momma's cock!" She giggled at that.

I swallowed and slid off my chair. This was wild. I stared at the dick she had just swallowed. That big, rubbery cock thrusting from her crotch. She was clothed, so this wasn't sexual. Not really, but... I felt like I was doing something very, very naughty with Momma.

"Go on," she said. "Don't be scared. You look like that before your teacher's cock, and he ain't gonna be impressed. Now you open that mouth, Shanice Sampson, and you suckle on Momma's cock! I ain't lettin' some skinny White bitch steal a man from my daughter!"

"Yes, Momma!" I gasped and opened my mouth wide.

I swallowed the tip of the dildo. My lips slid around the rubbery cock. I whimpered as I stared up at her. She had such a critical look on her face as I suckled on her rubbery dick. I nursed on her with all that I had.

"Come on, really suck on that dick," she said. "Make me think my dildo is the greatest thing you've ever had! Come on!"

I suckled on her dildo. I nursed on her with passion. My cheeks hollowed. I suckled on her with passion. She watched me sucking and slurping on her dildo with such a critical eye. I bobbed my head, staring up at her with all the love I could.

I swirled my tongue around the dildo as I suckled on the shaft. I nursed with all my might, my saliva spilling down my chin. I slurped on the dildo as Momma nodded. She had her hands on her hips as she watched me.

"Good, good," she said. "That's how you do it. Now, deep-throat it!"

I stared down the shaft. It was so long, but... I wouldn't let Veronica have Daddy. He would keep his cock in the family. I slid my lips down the shaft, taking more and more of it. The dildo hit the back of my throat.

I wanted to gag. I tried to smile, but that was so hard with the dildo in my mouth. I gurgled as the rubbery tip of the fake cock pushed on my gullet. I stared up at Momma who gave me such an encouraging look.

I was her daughter. I could do this.

I pushed harder and... The crown of the dildo popped past my gullet. I was deep-throating the fake cock. I slid my lips down and down the shaft until I had the balls nuzzling into my chin. This wave of triumph washed over me.

I couldn't wait to do this to Daddy. I would make him shout out in such passion. I squealed around the dildo. Momma slid her fingers through my silky, black hair. I didn't inherit her thick weave. I had European hair. Fine and straight.

"Mmm, that's perfect," she said. "Now you can swallow to massage his cock with your throat and hum. You know, give him a hummer."

That was where it was from.

I moaned around the dildo and swallowed. I wanted to give Daddy the ultimate experience. I would love him so much. A wave of delight washed through me. I quivered. I felt so leveled-up when it came to blowjobs.

"Good, good," she said. "Once you get used to deep-throating, your teacher can even throat-fuck you. Nothing like your man's balls slappin' into your chin. I love it when your daddy does that to me. Now you can slide your mouth off."

I worked up and up the shaft. I gurgled again as it popped out of my gullet. Then my lips were off it. I panted, feeling so accomplished. I beamed up at Momma, my pussy on fire and full of cum. My poor thong's a sodden mess.

"Good, good, now for anal," Momma said and turned around, heading for the hallway.

"Wait, wait, anal?" I gasped. "I want his cock in my pussy." To breed me. I didn't want anal getting in the way of that.

"Trust me," Momma shouted as she headed to her bedroom. "Anal is what keeps a man around!"

"You said that was cooking!" I shouted. "Steaks and blowjobs."

"And anal!" She emerged from the hallway with a silver cone held in her hand.

My eyes widened at the sight of a butt plug. My eighteen-year-old asshole puckered at it. She marched toward me with such confidence in her eyes. That thing looked so huge. I mean, it was half as big as Daddy's cock, but in my butthole?"

The dildo still strapped on her, she held out the butt plug and a small tube of lube. "Use this on your butt hole to stretch it out. That'll get you nice and ready for his cock. If your first time goes well, he won't be shy 'bout asking for it."

"Sure," I said, taking it from her.

Momma stroked through my black tresses. "We're gonna put you in pigtails since you can pull it off. Men like handlebars if they can get them."

"Yes, Momma," I said as she stripped out of the dildo. She thrust that at me, too. "If you want to practice your deep-throating skills. Now, go work on your homework."

Just as I rose, Daddy came home. I thrust the dildo and butt plug behind my back, my cheeks burning, but he didn't even notice me as Momma threw herself at him. She was a randy thing. She kissed him with passion, her tongue dancing in his mouth.

You'd never know that Daddy had cheated on her today with Veronica and me.

She moaned as she dragged him off to the bedroom. I shuddered as they vanished down the hallway. Their bedroom door closed. I gripped the sex toys and followed after them. I slipped into my room and heard the muffled moans.

"That's it!" Momma gasped. "Oh, yes, yes, that's what you do to your randy wife!"

I shuddered and unbuttoned my tight blouse. I threw it off, freeing my round boobs. I stared down at my mocha-brown breasts, my nipples hard. Momma squealed. I shuddered at the sounds coming from their bedroom as I unzipped my skirt.

I thrust off my thong last and threw myself on my bed. I grabbed the lube and the butt plug. I did want to keep Daddy. I would do anal if that was what it took. The bed creaked in their bedroom. Momma gasped. Daddy groaned.

I smeared lube on the metal cone. It gleamed. I trembled as I reached between my spread-open thighs. My wrist draped over my wet and sloppy pussy as I pushed the lubed tip of the butt plug against my taint. I slid it down to my asshole.

I shuddered at the cold, round tip pushing on my backdoor.

Once Daddy bred me, I would give him all the anal he wanted.

I pushed against my asshole. I gasped at the strange sensation. This warmth rippled from my anal ring as it stretched around the expanding tip. I realized why it was a cone. It was tapered to stretch me open. I pushed more and more of it into me.

"Yes," I groaned at the strange eat melting out of my asshole. My pussy clenched, juices soaking my wrist. I pushed harder. "Oh, Daddy, you can have my asshole!"

Momma squealed in the bedroom as Daddy fucked her.

The butt plug popped past my asshole and entered my bowels. I groaned at that sensation. My eyes widened at how good it felt. The butt plug was in me. A wave of heat washed through me. I quivered here as only the handle thrust out of my asshole.

I gripped the handle and twisted it. I shuddered, my pussy loving those sensations. I pulled back on it. My asshole widened. I groaned at the stretching again. The butt plug popped out of my asshole with an audible sound.

"Oh, yes!" I gasped at that warmth.

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Yes, yes, pound me with that big dick!"

I shuddered at Momma's howls of delight as I thrust the butt plug back into my asshole. I pushed harder. I stretched open faster. I groaned, my toes curling at how great that felt. The toy popped into my bowels. I had so much of it in me.

"Yes!" I gasped, my entire body quivering in delight. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good! Daddy! Daddy!"

I worked the butt plug in and out of my asshole, loving the way my sphincter stretched around the toy. Such wondrous delight swept through me as I jammed it in, twisted it about, and ripped it out of my backdoor again and again.

That nasty popping sound echoed through my bedroom as I listened to my parents fucking hard. Daddy pounded Momma's pussy. My cunt ached for his dick as I thrust the butt plug in and out of my asshole. I whimpered. Moaned.

"You big-dick fucker!" Momma howled. "You pound that pussy! That's your cunt! Yes, yes, show me that you own my cunt, Mr. Sampson! Pound your student's snatch! Yes, yes, such a big-dick teacher!"

Momma would always be Daddy's student. It was so hot. I wanted that big dick fucking me. I shuddered, squirming on the bed. My wrist rubbed on my clit as I worked the butt plug in and out of my asshole. I savored that delicious sound. It was wonderful. I rose toward my orgasm.

And so did Momma. She gasped and moaned louder and louder as Daddy fucked her. She was so lucky to get his big cock pounding her pussy. I shuddered, ramming the butt plug into my asshole and twisting it about.

My toes curled with the delight of that moment. It was delicious feeling all this pleasure sweeping through me. I would have a big cum. A huge climax. My clit throbbed against my wrist. It was fantastic to enjoy.

I rammed the butt plug into my asshole, moaning, "Daddy! Oh, Daddy!"

"Mr. Sampson! Mr. Sampson! That's it! Make my pussy purr! Yes, yes, such a big-dick teacher!"

Momma howled out her orgasm. I shuddered and buried the butt plug into my asshole. My hole swallowed it. Pleasure swept through my body. Wave after wave of rapture gushed out of my cunt as my juices soaked my wrist.

My asshole convulsed around the butt plug as I spasmed on the bed. My legs kicked out. I wanted to have Daddy fuck me in the ass, too. I wanted him to breed me. I craved having his cum in my pussy and his dick in my asshole.

I would show him everything I learned tomorrow.

I whimpered through my orgasm. I felt so good. So damned good. I quivered here, my entire body buzzing from this delight. I shuddered, sucking in a deep breath. It was a perfect moment. I enjoyed every last second of this bliss sweeping through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered, the pleasure washing through my body. My toes flexed and curled. I quivered through all that amazing rapture, my anal sheath spasming around the butt plug. "Daddy, I love you!"

My orgasm crested in me. I floated there in rapture, panting, soaking my sheets in my pussy cream. A wet spot formed beneath my ass as I left the butt plug in me. I stared at the ceiling, my heart pounding a mile a minute.

I wanted to lie here, but I had to get my homework done. Daddy would not be happy with me if I didn't keep up my grades. I rolled out of bed, eager to impress Daddy in so many different ways. I would be all he needed. Well, me and Momma would be.

* * *

The next day, I didn't hesitate to march right into Daddy's classroom once the day was over.

I was on a mission all day long, the butt plug in my asshole. I wore it all through my classes, this wonderful pressure in my asshole that made sauntering around the school in my short skirt, tight blouse, and pigtails so hot.

The guys were all noticing me, but It was Daddy that I wanted. Daddy that I needed. I didn't need some Black dork who thought being on the football team meant I wanted to ride his little bone. I wanted Daddy's cock. His big, White dick.

He was a stud.

The wondrous scent of my hot cunt, that delicious and tart aroma, filled my nose all day long. Everyone must have smelled that I was a wet slut, but did they know why? Could they fathom it was my daddy that had me so inflamed?

Nope. They didn't know I was Daddy's good little whore.

So the moment the bell rang and my final class was over, I strutted through the halls of my high school like I owned them. A eighteen-year-old slut eager to give her barely legal pussy to her hunky daddy.

My skirt swished as I marched to his classroom. My pigtails bounced. Guys noticed the sexy sway to my ass. They wanted to hit that, but only Daddy got to touch me like that. Only my hunky, gorgeous, amazing father could ever fuck me.