Daughter Follows Mommy's Advice Ch. 03

Story Info
The naughty daughter has to pay her mommy's incestuous price.
7.4k words
4.57
36.8k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paying Mommy's Incestuous Price

Shanice Sampson

As I was heading out the door the morning after giving Daddy my anal delight, Momma hugged me. "What are you going to do if that skank's in his classroom?"

"Show her that he's my teacher!" I answered.

"That's right!" Momma said, a big smile on her ebony lips. "You show her that he's your teacher, not hers!"

I grinned. My momma might be the only mother in the world happy that I was going to fuck my high school teacher after classes. She didn't care that I was eighteen and barely an adult. After all, that was how she had gotten Daddy. She'd seduced him at my age, just like I had seduced my teacher.

Who just happened to be the same man, my daddy.

I doubt Momma would be as supportive if she knew it was her husband I had seduced, or that Daddy was cheating on her with other skanks. But I would be all the schoolgirl pussy that Daddy needed from now on. He would only cheat on Momma with me.

Keep it in the family.

"Mmm, you rock that teacher's world," Momma called as I headed out the door. "My daughter's not losing to no White skank!"

I smiled at those words. Damn straight. Daddy would only enjoy chocolate delights from now on. Mine and Momma's. I was ready to make sure of it. I headed off to school with a bounce to my step, my skirt just within regulation. I would roll up the hem to make it even shorter after classes.

I got to school, hitting my locker up first. I couldn't wait to find out if Daddy bred me. I had to show the results to the other members of the Daddy's Good Girl Club. I might not be the first, but I wouldn't be the last to be knocked up by my daddy.

I closed the locker and spotted Veronica. I smirked at her.

She shot me an annoyed glance. I had interrupted her romps with my Daddy twice now. She had no idea that Daddy had fucked me instead. That I had been pounded so hard by Daddy. He fucked me until I burst. It was perfect.

Daddy was all mine, and she didn't even know it yet. If she was there in his classroom again, I would show her just how much Daddy belonged to me. I couldn't wait to put that White skank in her place. I headed to my first class.

School was such a chore. It dragged on and on and on. Class after boring class. I didn't actually have Daddy as a teacher. The school kept me out of any of his classes so there wouldn't be any bias problems. It was so dumb.

Finally, classes came to an end. My pussy was so wet and juicy. I did a brief pit stop in the bathroom to roll up my skirt and wait for the school to thin out. I stepped out, my mocha-brown legs flashing as I marched in a skirt so short it barely covered my ass. I swayed to Daddy's classroom.

I paused and listened at the door. I heard moaning. Veronica was in there with Daddy. It was time to pounce. I grabbed the door handle and threw it open. "Now listen here, you skank, Daddy's..."

I trailed off as Veronica was in the classroom, naked and on her knees. She had her face buried not into Daddy's crotch but Momma's. She sat naked on Daddy's desk, her big, ebony breasts jiggling. She held the back of Veronica's head, pressing the White girl's face tight into Momma's shaved snatch.

Daddy stood beside them also naked. He was White and handsome, tall and strong, his cock thrusting out before him. He held a ruler in his hand and smacked it against his palm like he was supervising Veronica devouring Momma's cunt.

I just gaped, not sure what to say as I stared at the sight.

Momma shook her head. "You really thought you fooled your Momma?" She arched an eyebrow, pleasure crossing her face. "Only one teacher at your school is sexy enough to make you want to seduce him."

"But... but..." I spluttered.

"And, what, you think your Momma is too dumb to know about his affairs with his students?" Momma laughed while Daddy grinned. "Course I know all 'bout them. He tells me about them as he fucks me. And he told me all about you. Now you get over there, and you get knocked up by your Daddy right now, young lady."

"Yes, Momma!" I said, my pussy clenching.

I couldn't believe it. My entire world was spinning around me, but Daddy faced me, that handsome smile on his face. His cock thrust out before him. I wanted that big dick in me. I shuddered and drifted toward him, pulling off my blouse. My round boobs jiggled before me. I licked my lips at the sight of his dick. His balls were so heavy.

I bent over the desk, glancing at Momma enjoying Veronica's licking. The White girl must be feasting on Momma's pussy from the way she gasped and moaned. Momma was having a good time. I wanted that, too. I wiggled my rump at Daddy.

"Fuck me and knock me up, Daddy!" I whispered, pussy cream dripping down my thighs. I didn't have my panties on. I went to school commando.

He lifted my skirt up and over my rump with the ruler. "That's the plan, Shanice. You're just like your mother. Got that hot cunt that needs my dick."

"Only dick I need," moaned Momma. "Ooh, fuck our daughter. Dump a big load of cum in her young, fertile depths. Give me a grandchild, Richard."

"Yes, yes, breed me, Daddy," I groaned, trembling there.

He pressed his cock into my pussy. I trembled at the feel of him doing that. This wicked heat washed through me. I trembled, knowing I was about to be fucked so hard. He was about to ram that huge dick into my pussy and fuck me hard. He rubbed up and down me, teasing me.

Then he thrust into me. I squealed with bliss as his big dick slammed to the hilt in my snatch. I gasped, my cunt squeezing down on his cock. I loved his big dick being in me. I clenched down around him, savoring that delight.

It was so delicious.

I trembled as Daddy drew back his cock. My pussy gripped his big dick, massaging him. I wanted to make him feel amazing so he would dump all his cum into my snatch. I craved all that jizz flooding me. He buried back into me.

I gasped in delight at that big dick pounding into my snatch. It was an incredible rush having him pump away at me. He pounded me with such force. He buried into me again and again. I moaned, mixing my voice with Momma's.

"That's it, you little White skank," groaned Momma. "You gotta pay to enjoy my man's big dick! Yes, you do, you little cunt-muncher! Mmm, just work that tongue in deep."

"Yes, Mrs. Sampson," moaned Veronica, her voice half-muffled by Momma's pussy.

I watched Momma shuddering beside the desk, her big boobs jiggling. Pleasure crossed her face as she enjoyed the White schoolgirl feasting on her cunt. Momma enjoyed barely legal cuties, too. I shuddered, squeezing my cunt down on Daddy's big dick.

Pleasure rippled through me as he pounded my cunt. He buried into me again and again. His heavy nuts slapped into my clit, full of all his jizz. Pleasure burst from my button. I loved him pressing it with his balls every time he plowed into me.

"Daddy!" I moaned.

"That's right, you fuck our daughter's tight cunt," Momma moaned. "You fuck her good and hard! Breed that little slut!"

"Breed me, Daddy!" I moaned, wiggling my hips and stirring my cunt around his glorious dick.

My White daddy fucked me so hard. He buried into me again and again. It was lovely. I savored that heat bursting through me. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. He buried to the hilt in my snatch. I rose toward my orgasm.

Just hurtled for it. I loved this pleasure so much. It was fabulous to have him burying into me over and over again. That was just fabulous. I shuddered in delight as he pounded my snatch. He fucked to the hilt in me over and over again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's just fabulous. I love it. I loved it so much!"

"Damn right you do, Shanice!" Momma moaned. "That's your daddy's cock fucking you. Best damned dick in the world. You're gonna cum like your momma does on him. Hard!"

"I am, Momma!" I moaned. "Daddy! Daddy! I'm going to cum on your big dick!"

"Yes, you are," he grunted. "Let me feel that pussy going wild. Damn, you are as tight as your Momma. As tight and hot!"

"Of course my daughter's pussy is amazing," Momma gasped. You enjoy it! Oh, you little slut. Yes, yes, nibble on my clit, you little skank. Oh, that's it. I... I... Fuck!"

Momma's orgasmic cry echoed through the classroom as she bucked and shuddered. That was so hot to hear as I quivered here. I squeezed my cunt down around Daddy's thrusting dick. He buried deep and hard into my snatch.

"Oh, Daddy!" I moaned, my orgasm building and building toward an explosion. "That's the best!"

"Just cum, baby girl," he groaned, burying his dick deep and hard into my cunt. "Just cum! Let me feel that pussy going wild. Fuck!"

He buried into me. The pleasure washed through my nethers, ripples that sent an even bigger wave rushing through me. I groaned as my orgasm burst through me. Ecstasy surged out of my spasming pussy, my cunt writhing around Daddy's cock.

He grunted as he pumped away at my cunt. My eyes rolled back in my head as the pleasure drowned my thought. That was just perfect. I felt so good as that bliss surged through me. I groaned, my back arching.

"Daddy! Daddy! Cum in me!" I squealed. "Breed me!"

"Breed our little girl!" Momma howled.

Daddy buried into me and growled, "Fuck! Shanice!"

His cum pumped into my pussy. That wonderful jizz flooded my pussy. It was a fabulous delight having all that pleasure washing through me. My cunt writhed and spasmed around his cock. I suckled at him, glorying in all this pleasure rushing through me. It was the best. Just fantastic.

My pussy spasmed around his erupting cock. I loved worshiping his dick with my naughty twat. More and more of his cum splashed against my cervix. He soaked my womb with it. That was amazing. If he hadn't knocked me up, he had to be right now!

I so wanted his baby. I wanted to have his baby so badly.

He grunted and erupted that last time in my pussy. I shuddered as Momma pushed Veronica back from her pussy. I smiled as Momma rose, this wicked gleam in her brown eyes. Her big, ebony breasts jiggled. Daddy pulled out of my cunt.

I sat up as Momma stretched out on the desk before me. She licked her lips. "Now, baby girl, you gotta pay for fucking your daddy. You got to eat out momma's pussy while letting momma eat out that creampie."

"Yes, Momma," I moaned, shuddering. My first lesbian experience. Well, things sort of got there with the dildo practice two days ago.

I climbed onto the desk, my heart racing. Daddy was moving behind Veronica. She knelt there, face down and ass up. He smacked her with the ruler, spanking her pale rump. She gasped in delight as he dropped to his knees and pressed his wet dick between her butt-cheeks.

I straddled Momma as Daddy thrust. Veronica groaned as Daddy drilled his dick against her asshole. I loved the sounds she made as I leaned my head down and pressed my face between her thighs. I groaned as I nuzzled into Momma's shaved and dripping pussy. Her tart aroma filled my nose as I kissed at her pussy.

I tasted my momma's pussy. It was so wild. I licked her next.

"Mmm, that's good, baby girl," she purred as my cum dripped out of my snatch. "And you got a pussy just full of your daddy's cum for your momma to enjoy. Mmm-hmm, that's good."

She grabbed my ass and yanked my cunt down her to her lips. I groaned as I licked her. My tongue stroked through her folds as she did the same to me. She lapped up my pussy cream. She tongued my sloppy twat with hunger, feasting on Daddy's cum.

Veronica moaned nearby, getting ass-fucked by Daddy. He grunted as he rammed his cock into her bowels over and over again. That was hot to hear. I was so glad that he was enjoying her asshole. I tongued Momma's tart pussy.

"That's it, baby girl," Momma moaned. "Mmm, and you taste so good full of your daddy's cum. Mmm-hmm, that's good."

I shuddered as Momma licked at me. She lapped at me with passion. I loved the feel of her tongue stroking through my folds. She lapped at me with such delight. It was wondrous having her feasting on me. It was just perfect. She drove me wild with that licking tongue of hers as she lapped out all of Daddy's cum.

She feasted on his jizz. It was fabulous having her lap at me with that delicious tongue. I returned the favor, devouring her twat with all that I had. I flicked my tongue through her folds, stroking her wonderful petals. I licked and lapped at her with feverish passion.

"Oh, Momma," I moaned, her tongue burying into my snatch. She wiggled around in my depths and scooped out the spunk she found in me. "Oh, yes, yes, Momma, that's so good."

"Mmm, it is," she purred. "Your momma loves your pussy mixed with your daddy's cum. It's delicious!"

"Damn," Daddy grunted as he ass-fucked the skank.

I loved the slap of flesh on flesh as he buried his dick into her asshole. His crotch spanked her rump. My backdoor tingled at the exciting thought of Daddy buggering me. I moaned into Momma's pussy, licking and lapping at her snatch with hunger.

I licked at her with such hunger. I flicked my tongue through her folds, enjoying every second of Momma scooping the cum out of my pussy. She buried her tongue deep into my snatch. I loved her mixing up Daddy's spunk with mine.

An orgasm built and built in me. I quivered with this delight. It was fabulous. I moaned into her pussy, feasting on her with all my passion. It was just so hot sixty-nining with Momma after fucking Daddy. I was glad she was involved.

"Momma," I whimpered. "Oh, Momma, that's so good. That's just amazing."

"Isn't it?" she purred, her tongue flicking through my folds. I shuddered at her touch. It was wild having her licking and lapping at me like that. "Mmm, you taste so good, baby girl. Just got a bit more of your Daddy's cum to dig out of you."

She plunged back into me. I shuddered, my tongue flicking around her bud. I loved that pink nub coated in her tart passion. She tasted so good. I clenched my snatch around her tongue wiggling through my sheath. She reached so deep into me. Then she scooped something out, purring her delight.

Her tongue found my clit next. She stroked over it, sending such sparks of delight surging through me. I whimpered around her. I nursed on her as she returned the favor. We both trembled together, her big boobs rubbing into my stomach.

"Oh, Momma," I moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Momma! That's so great. That's just amazing."

"Mmm, let's cum together, baby girl." Her fingers dug into my rump. "Cum with your momma!"

We suckled on each other's clits. We nursed. The pressure swelled in me. I shuddered on my mother, loving the feel of her beneath me. My pussy clenched at my orgasm about to burst in me. Her tongue danced around my clit. I nibbled on her bud.

I squealed in delight.

Momma gasped in rapture.

We drowned each other. Her pussy cream gushed out. I drank her tart passion as she lapped up mine. I squirmed on her, sharing this wondrous bliss with her. It was so amazing to climax with my mother. To have such a wild orgasm with her.

"Oh, shit!" groaned Daddy as he fucked the skank.

"Mr. Sampson!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Mr. Sampson. That's it. That's so good. I'm gonna cum."

She squealed in orgasmic delight as I drowned in my mother's pussy cream. I licked and lapped at her as the heat swept through me. I whimpered as Momma's tongue gathered up my cream, sending more bliss sweeping through me.

"Yes!" grunted Daddy. He slammed forward into the slut's ass. I knew he was cumming in her asshole.

That was so hot. I shuddered, enjoying every last second of this delight washing through me. I groaned, rubbing my face into Momma's cunt. My orgasm peaked in me. I licked at her tart folds, loving the taboo flavor of my pussy.

I trembled on Momma and lifted my head. I watched the pleasure twisting Daddy's features as he dumped his cum into Veronica's asshole. He filled her to the brim with his jizz. That was so hot. I was so glad that he did that to her.

Just so happy that he was filling her bowels with spunk. I remembered sucking his dick clean of my ass after he buggered me. Something Momma taught me to do to prove I was more dedicated to him than Veronica. Than that White skank getting all his cum in her.

I licked my lips and moaned, "Let me suck your dick clean of her ass, Daddy!"

"Mmm, that's momma's baby girl." She slapped her hand down on my rump. "You go do that! Clean your daddy's dick."

I rose off Momma and slipped off the desk. My heart pounded in my chest as I licked my lips. I wanted to just suck on Daddy's cock. He panted as he pulled his dick out of Veronica's asshole and grinned at me. His shaft throbbed before him. So big and glorious.

My pussy clenched as I sank to my knees. I knelt before him and opened my mouth wide, so ready to suck his cock clean. Daddy approached me, staring down at me with such passion in his eyes. He stroked his hand through my long, black hair. I had straight and silky hair, something I got from Daddy.

Mom had to pay a fortune at the stylist to get her do straighten.

I slid my lips over Daddy's sour cock. I loved the earthy flavor of Veronica's asshole. I moaned around him, showing Daddy I was his good girl. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock. I flicked my tongue around his shaft.

"Mmm, that's a good girl," Momma said. "You suck your daddy's dick clean. And you, skank, up on the desk. You know what time it is."

"Yes, Mrs. Sampson," moaned Veronica as she rose out of the corner of my eye and vanished from my sight. I heard the desk creaking. "I'm ready for my punishment for being a home-wrecking slut, Mrs. Sampson!"

"But you can't wreck my home because my man will always come back to me." Momma paused. "And my baby girl. You can't beat us."

"No, Mrs. Sampson."

SMACK!

I jumped at the sudden loud sound of a wooden ruler spanking a girl's ass. Veronica hissed in pain. Momma must have spanked her. That was so hot. I suckled hard on Daddy's cock, buffing off that earthy flavor, my pussy on fire. This was so exciting.

"That's right," Momma said. "And you're lucky that I let you still enjoy him, aren't you, skank?"

SMACK!

"So lucky, Mrs. Sampson," squealed Veronica, her passion echoing through the room. "I'm just so lucky. Oh, yes, Mrs. Sampson! Thank you!"

SMACK!

My pussy clenched at those sounds. Momma knew how to keep that little slut in line. I moaned around Daddy's dirty dick. I polished his pole with my tongue, sweeping around him. He stared down at me, groaning as I blew him.

SMACK!

Veronica squealed again from Momma's discipline. That was just so hot to hear. I loved the sound she made as I bobbed my head. I worked my lips up and down Daddy's cock, giving him all the pleasure I could. I stared up into his eyes as I pleasured him.

"That's it, Shanice," he groaned, his fingers grabbing a fistful of my hair. "You're such a good girl."

SMACK!

"Not like this little home-wreckin' slut!" Momma hissed.

SMACK!

"I'm such a naughty slut!" gasped Veronica, her voice full of pain. "Keep spanking me so I can keep fucking your husband!"

SMACK!

"Aren't you a cocky little bitch!" Momma groaned.

SMACK!

"Yes!" howled Veronica.

The stinging smacks echoed through the air as I kept blowing Daddy. The sour flavor Veronica's asshole faded while I kept suckling on him. I nursed with all my might on him, enjoying his salty precum.

SMACK!

I would gulp down all of Daddy's cum. I wanted it. I stared up at him with passion burning in my eyes. He grinned down at me, his eyes burning with passion behind his glasses. He was so handsome. So manly. I loved him so much.

SMACK!

And I showed him how much I cared for him.

SMACK!

"Fucking little cunt," moaned Momma.

"I am!" Veronica howled.

Daddy groaned, "That's it! You're such a good girl, Shanice. Just such a good girl. You keep sucking on Daddy's cock. You keep nursing on him."