Daughter Gives Handjob to Boyfriend

Story Info
Daughter.
1.4k words
3.46
26.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickyone
vickyone
35 Followers

Rakesh reached home in the evening after a hectic day at work. He called his daughter Sneha while sitting on the sofa. Sneha, who recently enrolled in a graduate college, brought a hot cup of coffee for her dad. She knew her daddy has a habit of drinking coffee after returning from the office. This was a routine at home. Despite having a loving wife and a cute daughter, Rakesh was unhappy from the past few days. It was because Sneha had started ignoring him. Through his wife Rani, he got to know that his daughter was having an affair at the college. Being a liberal-minded, it was not a problem for Rakesh. He was glad that Sneha had started dating.

Rakesh got curious about her daughter's love affair. He wanted to know what was happening between them and one day asked his wife about it. She just said Sneha recently met the boy and asked why he wanted to know about the affair. He shrugged saying he was curious about it.

One day, Rakesh saw Sneha's mobile on the sofa. It seemed his daughter had forgotten it while leaving for the supermarket. He took the phone and tried to unlock it. Luckily, the phone was not password-protected. He opened WhatsApp and found the boy's chat at the top. He opened it curiously and started reading messages one by one. There was nothing unusual in the chat. It was about college life, friends and movies. After scrolling for a while, something interesting conversation caught Rakesh's attention.

Boy: How was the kiss?

Sneha: I wish it was longer.

Boy: Really? Do you want a kiss now?

Sneha: How?

Boy: I can come to your house if you are ready.

Sneha: Are you mad?

Boy: I am serious. Just tell me.

Sneha: I don't know. Mom and Dad are home.

Boy: Let me know when there are not.

Sneha: You are an idiot.

Boy: I love you.

Sneha: <3

Sneha was still a teenage girl and the chat was shocking for Rakesh. He could not believe his daughter was romancing with her boyfriend at his own house and had no idea whether Rani knew this. However, his daughter having a romantic chat with her boyfriend turned on Rakesh a bit.

Rakesh was waiting to explore more about his daughter's affair. He wanted to see whether she would really bring her boyfriend to the house. On a fine Sunday, Rakesh was reading a newspaper in the hall and he heard someone knocking on the door. Hearing the bell, Sneha hurried to the door and opened it. Rakesh saw her daughter was wearing a denim short and a sleeveless red t-shirt. It looked like she deliberately wore the dress to expose her beautiful legs. Her tights were round and smooth. She was looking fresh and combed her hair well.

Rakesh saw a boy entering the house. Sneha introduced her boyfriend Rayan to her dad. She was excited to introduce Rayan to her father. For Rakesh, it was confirmed that he was the same boy his daughter was chatting with a few days back. He was tall and handsome. Rayan introduced himself but Rakesh didn't talk much. Sneha introduced Rayan to her mom Rani , unlike her husband, she was happy to see the boy.

After introducing Rayan to her mom, Sneha walked her boyfriend to the upstairs, where her reading room was located. She told her parents that they have to prepare some papers for an upcoming college debate. Rakesh knew it was a blatant lie. He was observing all that was happening. He saw her daughter taking Rayan to her reading room holding his hand. Sneha shut the door after entering the room. It was an erotic scene for Rakesh. He started imaging all sorts of things that might happen inside such as her daughter letting the boy touch her hands, face and then her waist. He thought she could even let the boy kiss her. Rakesh was going wild imagining all these things but he remained calm outside. There was no chance to know what was happening inside.

After an hour, Rani called her daughter for lunch. Both Sneha and Rayan reached the ground floor after five minutes. Rani asked Rayan to have lunch but declined the offer and left the house. While having lunch, Rakesh asked Sneha about Rayan. She started telling how good Rayan and all such things are with a smile on her face. Seeing the happy face on her daughter, Rakesh came to the conclusion that something had happened when she was alone with the boy.

This continued multiple times in a couple of months. Sneha was inviting her boyfriend one in a while. To know what was happening between them, Rakesh installed a spy cam in the reading room. He placed the cam behind a bunch of books on the book shelf located in the middle of the room. Nobody could know a cam was placed there. The cam could live stream events on Rakesh's laptop directly.

As usual, Sneha invited Rayan to the house. She walked him to the room and shut the door. Seeing this, Rakesh went to his bedroom and turned his laptop on. Luckily, Rani was not in the house at the time.

As the recording started, Rakesh saw Sneha pulling Rayan closer to her due to which her boobs were crushed under his toned chest. She let Rayan feel her hands and then her neck with his bare hands. For Rakesh, it seemed Sneha forgot that she was doing all the romance while he was in the house. Sneha then let Rayan insert his hands inside her t-shirt and fondle her boobs. The act was making her daughter breathe heavily and he saw she was going weak in her knees. Rayan took her in his arms and carried her in front of the big mirror. There, he was holding her from behind and kissing all over the neck and caressing Sneha's belly. It was unbelievable for Rakesh that his daughter was surrendering physically and emotionally to a boy. Rayan started moving his right hand under Sneha's skirt and feeling her round and soft thighs. Feeling the body, kissing, fondling the boobs went on for a while.

Sneha whispered something in her boyfriend's ears. Due to lack of an audio feature, Rakesh could not hear what it was. After this, Rayan stopped and remained still in his position. Now, Rakesh saw his daughter was putting her right hand in Rayan's trousers. She slid her hand and put it there for a second. Seeing this, Rakesh thought he was experiencing some kind of heart attack. It was obvious that Sneha was giving a hand job to Rayan to which he started moaning heavily. Sneha seemed uncomfortable and removed her hand. It surprised Rakesh . He didn't understand why she removed her hand. Sneha then unbuttoned Rayan's pants and lowered it to his knees. She then felt Rayan's penis on his underwear for some time. While doing all these things, Sneha was not at all feeling shy. In fact, she was proud of romancing at a very young age. She then lowered the undies and took her boyfriends' cock her left hand and started stroking it. Rakesh was getting hornier seeing her daughter having romance.

She increased the stroking speed and this was making Rayan feel like he was in heaven. Rakesh could not believe his beautiful daughter giving a blowjob to her boyfriend. After two minutes, Rayan cummed with a loud moan on Sneha's hand with which she was stroking. Giving a hand job was making Sneha glad and proud of herself. In her face, Rakesh could see that she was feeling proud for making a boy cum. She carefully put her hands near that penis so that the semen would not fall on the floor. She took a paper and cleaned her hands and then Rayan's manhood. Rakesh was going mad seeing all this stuff live.

It seemed Rayan could not handle it any longer though his daughter was encouraging her boyfriend to go for another handjob. She helped Rayan wear his pants and she cleaned the traces of the cum. They reached the main door and saw Rakesh still reading his paper. Sneha, who didn't know her father was watching her romance, bid adieu to Rayan and went to her father. She hugged him from the back and started reading the newspapers as if nothing had happened.

vickyone
vickyone
35 Followers