Daughter has been Naughty Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy's little girl gets a lover.
7.6k words
4.38
17.7k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's little girl gets a Lover

"What time did you get home last night, young lady?" He asked in a demanding tone.

"Oh, I was in bed early, Daddy," Ashley replied.

"Really? Then why did I hear you come in at two a.m. then?"

It was in the early evening and Ashley was doing some homework on the couch. Her father had just gotten home and confronted her about her absence the night before.

"Oh, that. I was already in bed like I said; when one of my school friends called me about a problem she was having and needed help with right away. So I went over and helped them out for a couple of hours."

"Them? Was it a party or something?"

"No, Dad. Her little brother was actually the one with the problem and Kayla, my friend, was unable to help him solve the problem. They only live a few miles away in a nice home and we all go to the same college. No, there was no party, just a threesome. Oops, I mean just the three of us, together, there, you know? And I came right home afterward."

"What kind of problem was it? So, you solved it?"

"Oh, you know, just some schoolwork stuff. Very boring, and yes, I helped them both find a satisfying solution to the dilemma. Their dad was home too so everything was on the up and up, as you old people say." She omitted the fact that he was asleep the whole time and had no idea what was happening in his son's bedroom last night.

"Well, regardless of what happened, you know you can't be running around all over town in the middle of the night like that. Don't you know it's dangerous? You could have been raped or gotten into an accident or worse. Didn't we agree that if you are late or going out, I need to know where you are and you didn't tell me where you were going."

"But, Daaad, You were asleep and I didn't want to disturb you."

"I'd rather be awakened by you than by a knock on the door by the police! You've got to do this one little thing for me. How can I impress on you the importance of letting me know where you are and when you'll be home? I think you need another spanking to help you remember, don't you?"

"NO! I can remember. I promise. I need to get back to my homework now so I can keep up my cheerleading scholarship. I'll be OK," She said and started to walk away.

"Just a minute. Not so fast little girl. Come here and get your punishment so you can learn and remember the lesson better," said Dad grabbing her wrist to keep her from fleeing.

"But Daaad, I'm in college, and a responsible person. You don't need to do this," she said, knowing that a spanking was about to happen to her.

"I know you are. But I have a responsibility to you and your mom to see that you are taken care of and I must do this until you learn your lesson. Come, bend over my knees," he said, pulling her across his lap on the couch.

She knew what was coming. She tensed up in anticipation until she felt the first whack on her short-skirt-covered bottom. Even through the cheerleading uniform she was still wearing, because she always comes home right after practice, it stung her butt and made her jump.

"Don't move. It will be over soon," Dad assured her.

He wacked her through her skirt several times, alternating cheeks as he swung his hand down to spank her ass. He felt it jiggle and tense up with every hit, with her grinding around to try to find an escape from the onslaught. He paused, rubbing her rear end softly and reaching down over the bottom edge of the short skirt to caress the back of her thighs, up and down her hamstrings, and up to her panties.

'Thank God I'm wearing panties today,' she thought. 'I'd really get it good if he caught me without them again.'

In spite of her wishes to not get spanked, she resigned herself to it and accepted that it was just her father's way of showing his love and caring for her so she couldn't be mad about it. Besides, his big hands felt good soothing her ass through her bikini panties. These were black see-through lacy ones that were fine for every day wear. They would get replaced by the thick, solid black ones for game time cheering when everyone was looking at them. They matched her black and gold uniform well. As his hands caressed her ass, her skirt was raised up to her waist to uncover her nice tight round bottom for him to see clearly right in front of him. He smacked one cheek, then the other, his hand covering her whole panty and extending over onto her bare ass that was spilling out from under the edges of the lacy panty. It was already pink there.

"Oh, that hurts, Daddy. Don't hit me anymore, please?" She pleaded.

"It hurts me as much as it does you. Be still and it will be over soon. Think about why you're getting this spanking and maybe I won't have to give you another one."

He looked down where the bottom of the panty barely covered her pink ass hole, and then disappeared between her tightly clenched legs over her vagina. The sight gave him a perfect view of her upturned ass that reminded him of her mom, RIP. It had that same bubble-butt shape that he had loved so much.

"Ok, these have to go. You wouldn't feel anything through all those clothes," He said, raising her skirt and tugging at the waist of her panties to pull them down over her ass and down, over her thighs until they landed around her ankles. "At least you are wearing them this time. Maybe you are learning something after all."

He resumed smacking her bare ass now with alternating hands, rubbing it out between whacks. Now he could see her little ass hole puckering up and releasing with every hit. She spread her legs at the knees and every time he hit her she ground her pussy mound against his thigh. They both felt it. She felt so exposed and humiliated with her bare ass opened up to her dad this way! But she couldn't stop grinding his leg either. Excited by the sight of her reddening buttocks and ass and pussy contracting and releasing with every whack, he soon had a hardon once again. She felt it through his pants.

"Damn, Daddy, that really hurts. Please stop hitting me so hard. You know I've been trying real hard to act the way you want me to."

"I know it hurts. You'll learn the lesson better that way. It just stings a bit but no real pain, right? And stop that cursing. Young ladies like you should act like a lady!"

She thought a minute about how to lessen the blows and the feel of his cock gave her an idea.

"Daddy, why don't you rub it like before? That will help me learn my lesson."

Without answering he turned his attention to her ass and pussy when she spread her legs wide enough for his big hand to go anywhere it wanted. He licked his fingers and proceeded to rub her puckering ass hole. She instinctively raised her ass up to meet the fingers and open up her pussy in invitation. He wet his fingers more and ran his hand down her ass and over her puffy labia to her little clit, all clearly exposed by her recent wax job. She groaned at this and wiggled her ass around to show him she liked it there.

"Oh, yes Daddy. That feels so much better than whacking my ass doesn't it? It's OK; you can do whatever you want there."

He got more excited at that offer and his cock throbbed up where she could feel its response. He pressed firmly at her asshole and the finger barely went in up to the first knuckle. She squeezed it out with her reflex muscle. He rubbed his whole hand and fingers down over her open pussy and rubbed her clit with his fingertips.

"Oh, yes. That's so much better," She moaned, rubbing the bottom of her cheerleader costumed breasts on his left leg.

Encouraged, he slipped a finger inside her moistening lips and vagina while rubbing on the sides of her puffy clit between two fingers. She moaned and pushed back to meet the fingers. He slipped a second finger inside her wet pussy and moved them out and in, deeper and deeper until they were fucking her little cunt while she fucked his hand right back. He smacked her ass cheeks with his left hand, 'Whack, whack' and she responded by gripping his fingers and moaning and groaning steadily.

"Uh, uh, oh, YES. Do it to me. It feels so good," She whimpered.

He pumped her hard and rubbed her asshole with his thumb. Now her ass and cunt were pulsing and contracting hard with every thrust. He wondered if she could possibly come this way and kept it up, over and over again. In no time, she started convulsing inside her pussy and ass, followed by her whole hips and body having a shaking orgasm.

He had to stop after a short time because it was too much for her. After a brief rest, he asked, "Are you OK?"

Still breathing heavily, she looked up at his face and replied, "Oh, yes. I'm doing very well."

She slid off his lap and stood up and bent over to give him a kiss on his lips! Standing up straight in front of him, she said, "Thank you very much, Daddie," with her pouty lips. "So, is that something you used to do with Mom? I think I'm beginning to understand now. You've got really good hands. Sit right there and don't move, please."

She stood up between his legs and pulled her top up and off, leaving only her sports bra and skirt on. She released her bra and her perfectly shaped small "C" cup breasts stood strait out for him to admire right in front of his face.

"What are you doing? You can't just undress like that in front of your dad!"

"It's OK, dad. I want to help you out too, with this," She replied, reaching down and rubbing her hand over his hard cock pressing up into the inside of his pants. It's a wonder he hadn't came along with her and she wanted to make him feel as good as she did right now. She released his belt and zipper, and kneeling to her knees, pulled his pants down and off, tossing them aside. His cock tented up inside his boxers which she pulled down and off, freeing his hard cock to bounce up at a 45 degree angle as if looking up at her with its one beady little eye.

She spread his legs and grasped his cock, stroking it a few times, followed by reaching under to cup his big daddy balls in her palm.

"What are you doing," He exclaimed in shock. "We can't do this!"

"Don't worry. I'm doing it, not you. Just relax. Don't you like this?"

"Of course, but it's not right," He worried!

"So, it's right for you to make me cum all over your hand? Well, I'm just returning the favor, so to speak. What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Now relax and enjoy."

He knew he should spank her again for talking to her dad that way but her hand couldn't be refused. She stroked his cock up and down, grasping it with both hands. It was a fine cock for an old man. Heck, he was only in his forties and would make some future woman or women very happy. She wanted him to be happy. His legs spread wide, she played with his balls again and stroked his cock with her other hand.

"Here, this needs some sort of lubrication," She said, looking up at him with a twinkle in her eye. "Do you like my breasts? You haven't even noticed them."

"Oh, I noticed. They are quite beautiful."

She smiled and pressed them around his face for a minute, then lowered herself down until her face was right at his cock in her hand. She proceeded to kiss the tip of it, and then trailed kisses down the sides. She licked it up and down the sides and bottom, avoiding the head until she put her lips on his cockhead and pressed down, opening her mouth wide to accommodate it. Her head sucking made HIM groan this time. Encouraged, she took more and more of his hard cock into her mouth, fucking it with her mouth, head and hands. Deeper and deeper she went, hitting the back of her throat with his head until it slid into her throat! She wasn't the best at deep-throating big cocks but she continued taking as much as she could while stroking the rest, and his balls, with her hands. 'God, it tastes so good in my mouth,' she thought. She felt a definite pulsating starting to build up in her mouth.

""Oh, Ashley! You've got to stop! I'm gonna... Aaah," He moaned.

She didn't stop but took all his cock she could into her throat, stroking him hard with her hand. It hit her suddenly, squirting into her throat and gagging her. She pulled the head out of her throat and swallowed, keeping the rest of it firmly fucking her mouth, while several more squirts came out and filled her mouth to overflowing. His cum tasted good and when she moved her head back to deal with it, he shot a couple of wads on her face and mouth. She kept stroking his cock and balls until there was no more to milk out. Rising up, she sat on his lap, still with her skirt on but no panties, feeling his shrinking cock rubbing on her pussy. She put her hands on his head and kissed him on the lips, making him taste his hot cum that he had just creamed his daughter with! Their tongues and lips danced together, her putting cum into his mouth with her tongue, then him lapping it up and licking the splatter off her face.

He thought to himself, 'God, I've just French kissed my daughter; and ate my own cum out of her mouth!'

"What did you do? We can't do this anymore. It's not right," He reasoned.

"Well, YOU started it! I just finished it. Didn't you like it? I did," she replied, rubbing her pussy on his cock. It may have been wrong but she knew that it felt better playing with his cock that him smacking her ass until it was red and sore.

"I'll be a good girl for you from now on. Who knows? Maybe you'll teach me some of those things you did with Mom that I used to hear through the walls and think they were pain from you spanking her?"

"Well, we'll see about that! Now get off me and get dressed. You remember your lesson, little girl!"

Ashley felt a letdown from it all being over for now. She thought about what she and her father had just done and began to wonder why she had taken it so far, that is, letting her dad fondle her until she came in his hand, jerking and sucking him to a mouth-filling climax, and all but fucking him. If his cock was still hard, she would be riding it right now! She knew it was wrong too; at least most people would think so. But she missed her mother and knew her dad must have really missed her more, so she felt she could be a substitute for her mom and learn some of the sexual things they used to do together that she heard through the walls. What she though was painful cries from her mom were actually moans and cries of pleasure created by her dad, and she was feeling the pleasures her mom must have felt and helping out her dad at the same time.

'Damn, it really turned me on when he slapped my ass and played with my pussy and asshole!' She thought. 'And, it has been a while since I broke up with my old boyfriend, so many of my thoughts lately seem to be sex-related. Besides, having sex was a lot more fun than having her ass whacked until it was red and sore!' She couldn't help it.

The next day, Kevin called Ashley as he had promised he would.

'That's a good sign,' She thought. 'Guys always say they'll call you and you never hear from them. That's so frustrating.'

"Hi, Kevin. What's up?" Ashley answered.

"Hi Ashley. Is this a good time for you? I just wanted to chat a little bit," Kevin asked.

"It's a good time. I was just studying for an Anatomy 102 exam tomorrow."

"Oh really? Who's your professor?"

"Dr. Edwards. I like him but his tests are difficult. Do you know him?"

"Yes. I have him for the same class but at a different time. Boy, what a small world."

So they chatted for a while and Kevin asked her out for dinner at a real restaurant, not the usual quickie, fast food type places around their college. He had promised her dinner as a kind of "payment" for all her expert help a couple of nights before with his "Big Problem" as it was referred to.

Please refer to "Brother's Big Problem Ch.02" for more details that might enhance this little tail tale. It's not necessary but tells how they came to know each other. You're the first to know this! Wink.

"Daddy, I wanted to tell you that I have a date Saturday with Kevin for dinner. I'm telling you like you taught me to," Ashley spoke to her dad when he got home from work.

"Who's Kevin? I don't know him, do I?"

"Oh, he's the guy I met last weekend when I came home at 2am and you spanked me for later. Now wait. You know his sister, Kayla. She's my friend from college for a couple of years. We talk all the time. She's been here before. Kevin is her brother and he's the one I went over to help that night. Don't worry. Kayla was there the whole time and nothing happened. That was the first time I'd met him. It turns out we have the same anatomy class but at different times." (She didn't have to tell him that she had just learned that little fact.)

"Oh, yeah, I remember her. Well, just let me know what time you're going and coming home. Where's he taking you?"

"I don't know yet. He only asked me a couple of hours ago. He did say it would be a real restaurant and he's got to set that up. Oh, what am I going to wear? Guess I'll wait to see where we're going."

"You're going out with a guy you just met and don't know where or when you're going? Sounds about right for the way you've been acting recently."

"Don't worry Daddie. He's one of the good guys. Trust me on this. And I promise to call and let you know if any plans change while we're out or anything. I'm really trying to be a good girl for you like you want me to," She replied with a sultry pout and kissed him on his cheek.

She knew how to get her way with her dad when she needed to. He wouldn't object to anything about her date now. Besides, she was a fully grown woman now and cared about keeping him happy because she still lived in his home, their home. After her mother died, he had become closer to her and didn't want to lose her too, so it was understandable that he was concerned about her welfare because he loved her.

When Kevin came to her door to pick her up that Saturday night, her dad answered the door. He introduced himself and said he was there to take out his daughter for dinner. He was dressed nicely with slacks and a long sleeve dress shirt. Not to dressy but classy.

"Come in. She's expecting you and is just putting on the finishing touches," He said. It's a good thing you came to the door and don't look like a bum. She said you're Kayla's little brother? I was expecting someone smaller from her calling you 'little' brother. You know?"

"Yeah, I get that every time Kayla introduces me too. Well, I'm just another hard-working student. Ashley helped me out so much last week that I just had to take her out to repay her generosity that night."

"Oh, yes, she said you were in the same class."

"Yes, we are. You have a smart daughter there Mr. Anderson. We may need to get together again soon and do some studying together. You wouldn't mind that, would you sir?"

'Well, this guy is saying all the right stuff. I get a good feeling about him. I'm sure they'll be safe out tonight. I guess she does have good taste in guys,' He thought as she suddenly appeared, coming down the stairs like a princess at a ball, her long blonde wavy hair flowing across her bare shoulders. 'Her red lips and nice makeup showed she had really dressed up for this guy.'

Kevin stared at her stepping down the stairway and walking across to kiss her dad on the cheek. She was wearing a black, snug, short dress, with sleeveless V-neckline, spaghetti straps, ruching, an asymmetrical hem, and a mini-length silhouette. Her chest and shoulders were bare and tanned, the dress dipping down slightly in the front with a glimpse of cleavage. It fit her perfectly, over her breasts, in to a tight waist, out and over her round butt, clinging to her every curve. Looking lower, the dress came only half way down her thighs to end at her strong legs covered in lacy patterned thigh-high stockings, he guessed, because there was no sign of any garter belt holding them up. Her feet were covered in four inch high heels.