Daughter-in-Law

Story Info
Daughter-in-Law surprises dad.
1.4k words
4.48
60.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,317 Followers

Hello readers,

A flash story this time. Everyone in the story is over 18.

Daughter-in-Law

Morgan Wilson thought he was losing his mind. "Why would my twenty-five-year-old daughter-in-law tease someone my age?" he asked himself. To him, it was obvious but no one else around seemed to notice. His son, Art, certainly paid it no attention and neither did his ex-wife when she came by for a visit periodically to see their granddaughter. Morgan and his wife, Melissa, had divorced about a year earlier and he had moved his RV to his son's back forty. There was plenty of room and privacy for him. Every day, Lori, his daughter-in-law, stopped by for a visit.

Lori was a hot little redhead with a body that could stop traffic on a busy highway. She had been married to Art for about three years. Outwardly they seemed like a perfect couple. Her daily visits were unpredictable. Sometimes it was early morning and sometimes it was late at night. Occasionally it was in between, but it was every day. Her yoga pants drove him crazy. Between the outline of her luscious ass and the camel toe, he got hard the minute he heard her distinctive knock. In that past week she had dropped by wearing her white fluffy, mid-thigh length robe. Her hair was still wet from her shower, and he could smell the scent of her shampoo.

It was around nine-thirty on a Wednesday night when he heard the familiar knock. "Come in, Lori. It's unlocked." The door opened, her robe parted just enough to see most of her right thigh as she stepped up the last step and entered.

"Did I wake you?" she asked.

"No, I was writing. Can I get you something to drink?"

"I brought my own." She held up her glass. "Margarita night, Art's already out for the count." She sat at the table across from him and her leg brushed against his as she sat.

"Careful with those things. Tequila makes some people's clothes fall off."

"Anyone I know?" Lori asked, smiling.

"No one I know either, dammit."

She grinned. "I guess I'd better be careful since I'm just wearing a robe." His already swelling cock grew at the thought. "It's very warm in here tonight, don't you think?"

"I had the door open. The heater kicked in a few minutes ago before I could shut it off. Want me to turn the air on?"

"No, I'm okay."

She pulled her robe open and fanned herself, keeping her breasts mostly covered as she did. Morgan knew the view under the table would have been a real eye opener and glanced down. He looked down toward the floor and could see her bare legs from mid-calf down and noticed that her legs had to be wide apart at the knee. He reached down and repositioned his uncomfortably positioned cock. She smiled at him as he did.

"Lori, are you teasing me?"

"You mean like dangling a carrot you can never reach or being playfully suggestive that I'm offering myself to you?"

"Both," he replied.

She thought for a moment. "I'm not dangling the proverbial carrot, but I am trying to determine if you find me appealing."

"You're beautiful and driving me crazy."

"You don't like my visits?"

He chuckled. "I love your visits. Lori, I'm a lonely old man. You make me crazy."

"You mean...?"

"Exactly."

Lori pulled the robe open a bit, exposing much of her breasts, and left it there. "Things like that?"

"Things like that." He picked up a pen from the table then intentionally dropped it on the floor. "What would happen if I got down there to pick it up?" He expected her to close her legs but that didn't happen.

"I'd make a remark that would either make you get up quickly or stay under the table longer."

"What would that be?"

"Unless you go after the pen, you'll never know," she replied. Morgan smiled as he sat there deciding, then finally slid his chair back and slipped under the table. Lori's knees were wide apart with her robe open. Her freshly shaved pussy was just a foot away. "Since you're down there anyway...," she said, parting her legs even further.

Morgan moved toward her and kissed the inside of her thigh. She slid forward so that her bare pussy was right at the edge of her seat. He began kissing the inside of her thighs, alternating sides as he moved in closer. She sighed at the first kiss on her labia and put her hands on his head. He licked her length, from the asshole to mons then licked the area between her swollen labia up over her clit. Lori sighed again.

"Oh, yes," she whispered. As he teased her clit with his tongue, he inserted a finger into her wet pussy. "I'm going to cum quickly. I've wanted this for a long time." Morgan sucked his daughter-in-law's clit into his mouth and his finger was joined by a second one then began going in and out of her. Her breathing increased and her hips began to rock. Lori pulled his face into her even harder. "Oh, fuck!" she said as she tensed and came hard. As she was coming down, he eased off on her clit and pulled away before she became too sensitive then removed his fingers and got back in his chair. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were closed. Morgan was licking his fingers as she opened her eyes. She looked at the table. "You forgot the pen. What would happen if I went after it this time?"

"That would be up to you, wouldn't it?" he replied.

She smiled and slid beneath the table. Her hands began unfastening his belt and then his jeans. "Lift your hips," she said as she tugged on his trousers and pulled them to his ankles. "Oh my! Your wife was right. You are gifted down here." Her hand grasped his cock and pulled it toward her as he slid to the edge of the seat. He felt her tongue slide across the tip of the glans as she milked his pre-cum. Her free hand cupped his balls as she took him into her mouth.

Lori had a gift. Between her obvious love for sucking cock and her talent doing it, she was a superstar. Her lips moved onto his cock and made their way to the base as her tongue teased every inch of him. Her hand cupped and fondled his balls as she did her magic. It had been quite a while since anyone had touched him and he neared cumming quickly. Lori eased off to prolong it. Once he was calmed a little, she brought him to that point again and again. Edging can be frustrating, but this was pure heaven. He knew that when he came Lori would get the mother lode. She knew too. It was what she wanted.

She looked up at him and winked, then with him fully in her mouth she began swallowing. The contractile movement in her throat felt like a second mouth sucking on the head while another warm wet mouth sucked the shaft.

Morgan was boiling. Just a split second before he erupted, she backed off and rested the head on her tongue and her free hand stroked his cock.

"Uhhhhhh," he groaned, as the first stream erupted. He came harder than he ever had. His entire body contracted with each of at least six full streams before any indication of diminishing. Lori swallowed twice during his release. As he slowed, she took him in fully again letting the last few small streams go directly down her throat. He got extremely sensitive and gently moved her head back.

"Damn." he sighed.

She smiled up at him then handed him the pen before returning to her chair.

"Remind me not to eat before doing this next time. I feel bloated."

"Will there be a next time?" he asked.

"Semen is good for my complexion. I use it every day. On Margarita night Art passes out before I get my treatment. When he goes away to the trade shows that leaves me high and dry too."

"I'd like to volunteer to help any way I can," he told her.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she grinned. "He's going out of town on Friday and won't be back until Monday."

"I just happen to be free this weekend."

"Dad, what we did this evening is as far as I'm willing to go. I don't consider using our mouths as cheating. Are you okay with that?"

He smiled. "I'm fine with that, Lori."

"Thanks for understanding. I'll see you tomorrow," she said as she stood.

Her robe fell open as she did but took her time closing it. She grinned at his growing cock, then turned and left the RV.

DocWords
DocWords
3,317 Followers