Daughter-in-law Helps Father-in-law

Story Info
Daughter-in-law strokes, sucks, and fucks father-in-law.
6.6k words
4.48
40.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter-in-law Helps Father-in-law

As strange as that my sound, my Daughter-in-law, Jessica, is my home healthcare worker.

My name is Bob. I'm a 62-year-old, elderly man living on my retirement and Social Security. After my son died in a car accident, with her so distraught, I offered his 38-year-old, widowed wife, my daughter-in-law, Jessica, a place to stay. I invited her to live with me.

I have a big house and live alone after my wife of 32-years unexpectedly passed away from a stroke. With her no longer having my son's income, even though she earned good money as a registered nurse, she could no longer afford her condo. If her face is the last face that I'd see, I'd love to awaken and go to bed seeing beautiful Jessica. Of course, I had an alternative motive for her to live with me.

Diagnosed with NPH, normal pressure hydrocephalus, I recently had a shunt installed in my head to drain excess fluid from my brain. Normal pressure hydrocephalus is a condition where cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the brain's ventricles, causing them to enlarge and press against nearby brain tissue. Unfortunately for me, this extra fluid and pressure can lead to brain damage and symptoms, such as trouble walking, poor balance, forgetfulness, and loss of bladder control. If ignored, it could lead to dementia and eventually death.

Every three-months, I needed to return to the hospital for an MRI and discuss if the surgeon could make an adjustment to my shunt to drain more fluid. The more fluid that the shunt drained, the better that I walked. Yet, still confined to a wheelchair, he told me that the third adjustment was the last adjustment that he could do without causing a brain bleed. Something that I needed to live with, never walking again, other than only a few unbalanced steps, at least I was alive.

Embarrassed by my dented head where they did the procedure, I have a collection of baseball caps that I wear every day. As soon as I awaken, I put on my cap. Suddenly feeling a little like Frankenstein, I hate touching it with my fingers.

F F F

With Jessica a registered nurse, I hoped to hire the best help, my daughter-in-law, to get me through my day. With most of home service places not having registered nurses as home healthcare aides, she was easily hired by my local home healthcare company to work on their behalf as their employee. A win/win for all three of us, instead of me having to pay out of pocket to hire an aide from a home healthcare service company, Medicaid paid for that and, the agency paid Jessica's salary.

Moreover, since she'd be living with me, we were approved for 70-hours of homecare each week. At $20 an hour for a registered nurse to work as a home healthcare aide, that was much more than they paid their regular home healthcare workers. Yet, a big pay cut for her, she earned $40 an hour working in a hospital as a registered nurse. The service agency earned more than double what they paid their workers a month.

To make up for her loss of income, I'd be giving her room and board in my beautiful house which was four times the size of her small condo. She normally worked a 60-hour shift and earned $2,400 a week before taxes caring for patients in a hospital. With her working for me 70-hour week for $20, she'd earn $1,400 a week before taxes.

Again, making up for that one-thousand-dollars a week that she'd lose, a huge savings, she wouldn't have to shell out for her mortgage. She wouldn't have to buy food, pay for heat, electricity, and cable. I'd give her whatever else she financial needed. I'd pay for whatever she wanted for her to work for me while caring for me. As a bonus, with me not having any family, I'd leave my house and the rest of my possessions to her when I died.

Saving on car insurance and automobile upkeep, she wouldn't even need a car. With my 2011 Lincoln Town Car, the last of the Lincoln Town Cars, sitting in the garage, and with me unable to drive anymore, she could drive my car instead of her buying another car after my son totaled his SUV. With her accustomed to driving a big SUV, she'd had no problem driving my car.

Glad that I bought the extended wheelbase version of that car, with six more inches of leg room in the backseat and wider rear doors, that was the last factory-built limousine made by any American manufacturer. I can easier fit my folded wheelchair and/or folded rollator in the backseat. Even with all of that in the backseat, I can still stretch out my legs and my feet don't touch the front seat. As far as I'm concerned, the last of the most luxurious American made cars, the Lincoln Town Car is Lincoln's version of a Rolls Royce.

Moreover, with plenty of parts available, the Lincoln Town Car shares the Panther platform with the Ford Crown Victoria, the Mercury Grand Marquis, the Mercury Marauder, and the Ford Mustang. The cars are so dependable that when police departments sell their Crown Vics because of the high mileage, taxi companies buy them to continue driving them for, at least, another 100,000 miles. A very dependable car, the Lincoln Town Cars have gone 300,000 to 500,00 miles on the same engines and transmissions.

F F F

It had been my sexually frustrated fantasy, should I be confined to a nursing home, I could sneak out like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. With my car comfortably fitting five passengers, I could invite five, big breasted, elderly women out for ice cream. With me having a sexual weakness for women with big tits, I love big, breasted women. I imagined making a deal with them.

'Who wants to go for ice cream,' I imagined asking? 'If you show me your tits, we'll sneak out and I'll take you out for ice cream.'

I imagined five, elderly women, those who are unembarrassed and unashamed to show me their naked breasts, showing me their naked tits. I imagined them lifting their tops and lifting their bras to show me their sagging, naked breasts. I imagined the five women happy to receive some sexual attention from a horny, elderly man. I imagined them smiling at me while cupping their naked breasts in their hands and raising them as if daring me to touch them, feel them, and fondle them while sucking their erect nipples.

My one question has always been, after having seen lots of elderly women's naked breasts, why do their breasts look so young? If I had to judge their ages by just seeing their naked breasts, I'd guess that they were 20 or 30 years younger than they are. Their tits still look amazing.

Why do women's breasts not wrinkle like the rest of their bodies? Is it because their breasts aren't exposed to the sun in the way that their faces, necks, legs, and hands are? No matter what their age, from twenty to ninety, I love seeing women's naked tits.

'Show me your tits and we'll go out for ice cream,' I imagined saying to nearly every woman in the nursing home.

F F F

When adding up everything, Jessica would earn more working for me than she would working at the hospital. Instead of her having to shell out money for her monthly expenses, whatever she earned, she'd keep because I'd pay for whatever else she needed. As an extra bonus, I had a screen covered pool for her to enjoy on those hot, steamy, summer, Texas days without her being attacked by giant bugs.

When she's not caring for me, she could sit out by the pool and lounge around, hopefully, in her revealing bikinis. I'd love to see Jessica in her teeny, tiny, barely there yellow, polka dot bikini. I've always liked my daughter-in-law. Actually, I loved my daughter-in-law.

She's beautiful. She shapely. She sexy. Even more than that, she's intelligent, kind, personable, and funny. I love talking to her as much as I love looking at her.

Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, my little secret, I've always been sexually attracted to her. With her a typical, tall, blonde, Texas, beauty queen with big, blue eyes, and big breasts, she's the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen. Only, alas, and unfortunately, what would a gorgeous, 38-year-old woman want with an incontinent, elderly man with erectile dysfunction, who can't walk, and who's confined to a wheelchair?

Unfortunately, not even able to masturbate, all that I could do was to stare. All that I could do was to dream of her naked and having sex with me. Yet, our relationship wasn't just all about sex. It was much more and deeper than that. It was about her helping me to live a better life. She improved my mood and my lonely disposition to have her in my house and in my life.

We watched TV and movies together. She loved NFL football. We loved watching football together. We played board games and card games. We talked about everything. We laughed over nothing. She was as much of my best friend, and companion as she was my daughter-in-law.

F F F

The best thing that I have ever bought, other than my house, and my Lincoln Town Car, is my power wheelchair. Even though it needed to be charged every night, something that I showed Jessica how to do, I love that thing. Instead of rolling myself to the bathroom or needing Jessica to help push me and, not making it before peeing my diaper, I can zoom around in this power wheelchair and make it to the bathroom in seconds. It even has a built-in horn.

'Beep! Beep!'

At first, I was uncomfortably embarrassed with Jessica seeing me in a wheelchair. Then, I was uncomfortably embarrassed with her seeing me wearing a diaper. Finally, I was uncomfortably embarrassed with her seeing me naked.

Yet, with her a registered nurse with 15-years' experience in healthcare, as kind as she's respectful, she's seen and done it all. I'm just one more patient to her. Only, with me her father-in-law, I hoped that she felt differently about me than just that.

Nonetheless, hating that I could no longer do things for myself, I felt helpless that she had to wash me with hospital, wet wipes. Yet, I quickly got over that when every time she leaned over me to wash me, she gave me a wonderful, down nightgown view of her long line of sexy cleavage, big, naked breasts, and her erect nipples. I loved seeing women's naked breasts and it had been a long time since I had seen a woman's naked breasts. Giving me something to dream over, I only wished that I could masturbate myself over seeing Jessica's shapely breasts.

Not wanting her to know that she had constantly and continually flashed me her tits, I didn't want to embarrass her. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable enough to leave. Giving her the respect that she deserved, I was careful that she didn't catch me staring. Only, unable to help myself, I couldn't stop staring at her big, beautiful, and shapely naked breasts.

Then, an unexpected surprise, a bonus that my surgeon didn't tell me about, not only had my incontinence gotten better but also, I got an erection. The first time that I had an erection after not having one for years, as if the sun was shining over a rainbow, angels were singing, and music was playing, I was as stunned as I was happy. I was as happy as Klara was in Heidi when Shirley Temple encouraged her wheelchair bound friend to walk again and she did.

F F F

From that day forward, every time Jessica took my naked prick in her soft and warm hand, my cock grew bigger. Making me proud, my dick grew harder. As if we were sitting in the backseat of my Lincoln parked at lover's lane, and she was giving me a hand job, I had huge cock. As if she had never seen a naked, erect penis before, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my daughter-in-law stared at my erection.

"Dad," she said with her eyes bugging out of her head and her mouth hanging open. "You have an erection," she said looking up at me before staring down at my erect cock.

As if she was as shocked as much as I was, she looked from my prick to look at me before staring down at my erection again.

"You have an even bigger cock than your son," she said with a laugh while still holding my big dick in her hand.

She squeezed my prick as if squeezing a tube of toothpaste. Then, as if she was about to stroke me, she fondled the head of my prick with the tips of her long, manicured fingers. She continued leaning forward while staring at my huge dick in the way that I continued staring down her opened nightgown top at her lovely, naked breasts. The more that she exposed her naked breasts to me, the bigger and harder my erection grew.

"You're harder than your son, too," she said while not letting go of my cock.

F F F

Then, something that I had never expected her to do, she ever so briefly, and slowly stroked me. As if she wanted to masturbate me and couldn't help herself from doing so, she mindlessly slowly stroked me. She made me realized how good a hand job would feel from her hand. I wished my daughter-in-law would masturbate me. I'd love to cum for Jessica.

"Forgive me for saying this but," she said no longer stroking me while still holding my cock.

She bit her lip and paused while looking up at me.

"I love your big dick," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'm sorry but it's been a long time since I've felt a hard prick in my hand," she said while staring at my cock while still holding it in her hand. "As if it belongs there, your big dick feels so good in my hand," she said with a dirty laugh.

Proud that I had a big and hard erection, I let out a nervous and embarrassed, little laugh. This was my daughter-in-law. This was my deceased son's wife. She wasn't some whore that I picked up from a barroom and invited home. She wasn't the typical home health aide who'd willingly lift her blouse and her bra to flash me her naked breasts for a few, extra dollars.

"I'm sorry. That just happened today for the first time," I said. "I'm so embarrassed," I said disguising my sexual excitement by feigning my embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Jessica. Please forgive me. I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable."

She laughed.

"Sorry?" She laughed again. "Don't be sorry. Don't be embarrassed. Be proud. You didn't make me feel uncomfortable. If anyone should apologize, I should apologize to you for groping your big dick," she said with a dirty laugh. "I absolutely love holding your cock in my hand."

She looked up at me and smiled before staring down at my erection again.

"Too many men your age can no longer get an erection," she said looking from me to continue staring down at my cock. "You'd be a big hit with lonely and sexually frustrated women confined to a nursing home," she said with dirty laugh.

She made me think about asking women out for ice cream from the nursing home again if they showed me their tits. Then, I remembered what my son said about his wife.

"Jessica is insatiable, dad," said my son. "She loves sex. She loves stroking cock as much as she loves sucking cock and fucking cock. She can't get enough of my cum," he said one night after he had too many drinks.

He stared up at me with as much sexual excitement as he looked at me with pride.

"She's a cum whore," said my son while smiling at me and laughing while nodding his head. "She loves swallowing my cum. She loves it when I cum all over her beautiful face, in her long, lush, blonde hair, and across her big, naked breasts. With her rubbing my cum all over her naked body, she loves it when I give her a cum bath. She scoops my cum up with her fingertips, puts it in her mouth, and swallows it."

F F F

Oh, my God. Now able to get and maintain an erection, this one, physical improvement was worth having the surgery to have the shunt installed in my head. Something that I couldn't do before, at least, I can masturbate now. However long this would last, I finally felt like a man again to finally get and maintain an erection.

Thank God for that because with Jessica always hot, forget about her wearing a robe over her nightgowns, she didn't even own a robe to wear. Some of the nightgowns that she wore were very sexually revealing. Short, low-cut, and sheer, she left nothing to horny imagination.

Every time she leaned over me to wash me, she gave me a great down nightgown view of her naked breasts and her erect nipples. With my deceased wife only having saggy, B cup breasts, Jessica had shapely D cup breasts. While wishing that I could touch them, feel them, and fondle them, I loved my daughter-in-law's big breasts. While wishing that I could finger them while sucking them, I loved her big, erect nipples.

Whether she flashed me deliberately or accidentally, I didn't care which. As long as I got to see what a father-in-law should never see of his daughter-in-law's naked body, I was a happy man. Now that I could masturbate again, she gave me plenty to masturbate over.

Then, unbelievably, and thrilled that it did, it happened again. With me not circumcised, she had to pull back my skin to wash the head of my cock beneath the skin. As soon as she did, from her flashing me her naked breasts, from her holding my big dick in her hand, and from her pulling back my skin, I developed another erection. As if I was an 18-year-old teenager again, I watched my cock grow bigger. As if it was suddenly made of steel, I felt it become harder.

As soon as my cock grew to its full length, with her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth falling open, she let go of it and stepped back while staring at it. As if she thought that I was about to cum, she stared at my cock before looking up at me and staring back down at my engorged prick again. Glad that I finally had an erection, I was proud that my daughter-in-law finally saw me in all of my glory.

"Dad," she said with shock. "What happened? Did I do that? I've been washing you every day for weeks and you've never had an erection," she said. "Now you had an erection yesterday and you have another one today."

She continued staring at my erect, naked prick as if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before.

"Oh, my God. I thought your flaccid cock was big before but it's even bigger now. You have a huge dick. I've seen a lot of naked pricks," she said while nodding her blonde, pretty head. "But I've never seen a cock as big as your giant dick," she said with a dirty laugh. "You're erect prick must be at least nine or ten inches," she said spreading her fingers wide as if measuring it.

Then, she looked down at herself and opened her top to look to see what I must have seen of her when she leaned over me while washing me.

"Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed. Did I unknowingly flash you my naked breasts? Did you see my naked tits," she asked? "Is that why you have another erection?"

She laughed.

"Your son told me how much you loved big, breasted women. He told me that your favorite, women's body parts are their tits. Are you sexually excited because you saw my naked tits and erect nipples? Is that why you have another erection?"

She laughed again.

"Oh, my God. I had no idea. I suddenly feel like such a whore for not wearing a robe over my nightgowns but I hate robes," she said. "Only, I must admit, that I like the sexual compliment that you paid me by becoming sexually excited over seeing my tits. I'm glad that you like my tits, dad," she said looking down at her nightgown clad breasts before looking up at me.

At first, when she realized that she had flashed me her tits, she looked at me embarrassed before a flash of sexual arousal took hold of her face. Seemingly, she got off on flashing me her naked breasts. Seemingly, my daughter-in-law enjoyed showing me her naked breasts as much as I loved seeing her naked tits. Seemingly, she got off on me getting an erection after flashing me her big, naked tits.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Jessica. Please forgive me. My surgeon didn't tell me that this would happen but with the shunt doing its job and draining more fluid. I'm not only peeing myself less, thanks in part to my power wheelchair, but now, I'm starting to get erections, again," I said while smiling at her.

12