Daughter Of The Nile

Story Info
Chione, consort to the Queen.
5.5k words
4.62
8.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thank you to Bluebathrobe69 for proof reading***

***Thank you to annag98 for her help with Ancient Egypt and titling this story***

***Thank you to Pixiehoff for editing this story***

DAUGHTER OF THE NILE

I skipped and danced across the desert. I always loved the feel of the hot sand on the bottom of my feet and between my toes. Cleopatra VII of the Ptolemaic Kingdom ruled us in Egypt alongside her brother Ptolemy XV Caesar. My name is Chione. daughter of Naunet and Asim. My father Asim had passed away early on in my lifetime so it was just my mother and I now. I hardly knew my father but my mother told me stories of him often. He was a great warrior and loyal to Ptolemy XII Auletes who was our ruler before Cleopatra. She still holds on to a few of his weapons, a shield, a sword and dagger. I come from a well to do family, part of the Queen's court though we had little responsibility. We had a nice home. It wasn't a palace by any means but was still very spacious and well furnished and we have a bath so we don't have to bathe in the Nile like many others have to.

My name means mythical daughter of the Nile. On the banks is where I was conceived according to my mother who also has a water name. Her name means goddess of the ocean. I wish I had a 'goddess' name, it sounds so regal. However, my mythical name does sound mysterious and I like that people assume I am because of my name.

I fell on my back on the sand and looked at the light wispy clouds in the sky. I felt the sun beaming down on my soft skin.

"Chione!" I heard a voice call.

I immediately sat up and looked in the direction of the voice. It was Hathor, my half twin sister running towards me, with sand pebbles flying from her feet with a big smile on her face. My father never admitted to the affair he had with her mother but the fact we look very similar it was certain. Both eighteen years old, light brown skin, short at just under three and half cubits, long black hair to our mid back that shimmered with the right light, brown eyes, a slim body and small firm bust.

I got up and dusted the sand off my white sheath kalasiris. I had no jewels on this dress, just a few beads. My mother didn't want the jewels to fall loose and get lost in the desert. My jeweled dresses were for formal events only.

I clutched Hathor in my arms and kissed her hard on the lips. Hathor's hands ran down the front of my body as she squeezed my firm breasts through my dress. She then moved my hair aside and sucked hard on my neck. She always loved doing that to me. She lowered the straps of her dress and let it pool to the sand below us leaving her naked. Her nipples were already hard, and her pussy glistened from arousal.

"My, my," I exclaimed, smiling. "You were ready for this."

"All day," she said smiling back at me.

I lowered the straps of my dress, let it fall off my body too and fell to my knees on the soft sand in front of her and planted my mouth on her pussy, my tongue weaved its way through the hair covering it. Then I found her clit and lashed it with my tongue. Her knees almost buckled and her moans echoed through the desert winds. Her hands went to my head and her fingers intertwined in my hair.

I pushed my tongue as deep as I could and tasted her early juices as a few drops fell in my mouth. She always tasted sweet and exotic. She started to bend her knees and stand up again and created a grinding motion of her pussy on my tongue. I always loved the way she was a little rough. I was more on the gentle side, but I didn't mind this.

"Oh Chione," she moaned as her head fell back.

I slid two fingers in her pussy and started to move them back and forth slowly and continued to lick her. I felt her thick nectar cover my fingers. She was so wet my fingers made a squishing noise when I moved them in and out of her. I felt her juices run over my hand and down my wrist. I started to move my fingers faster, pushing deeper inside her. The sun shone on her face and she started to sweat not only from the heat but also from the arousal I gave her with my fingers and mouth.

Her knees buckled and she fell to her knees facing me and we embraced. I held her sweat soaked, trembling body and we passionately kissed. Our mouths opened and our tongues licked each other. I was sure she could taste herself on my tongue. We broke the kiss, she looked deeply and lovingly in my eyes. Then her head bent down and her mouth enveloped my nipple. She sucked it hard, moving back and forth from nipple to nipple. She gently bit them with her teeth giving them a light tug.

"Ung," I groaned from the light pain as beads of sweat formed on my body as well.

I reached my hand down and started to rub her still wet and moist pussy. I picked up my pace and then I felt her suck my nipples with reckless abandon, she made them as hard as diamonds. Hathor's hips started to move back and forth over my hand, pushing and grinding on my palm.

"Cum my twin, cum for me," I commanded her.

With a heavy grunt she let go and her orgasm hit. I felt her juices cover my hand. It was thick and sticky but always so sweet tasting. I removed my hand and licked my palm and fingers, cleaning them off as Hathor laid on her back and smiled up at me as she recovered from her orgasm.

I looked up at the sun to tell the time.

"It's getting late," I mentioned as I started to dress again. "But next time it's my turn to orgasm."

"You know I will have no problem doing that for you," Hathor said and she got up and started to dress herself.

I turned and ran back to my home. My mother would be upset that I had been gone so long. She always told me not to stay out too long or I may get lost, disoriented and then my eyes and mind would play tricks on me. My mother was never abusive towards me, just yelled when I misbehaved. I didn't like upsetting her or scaring her. She is a bit of a worrier though, but I know that is just because she loves me. Losing my father was a big hit to her. I am not sure why she never married again. She is very pretty and could have found somebody without much trouble.

I entered my home and called out. "Mother, I am home."

My mother came out of the kitchen with a look of concern on her face.

"Chione! The queen, Queen Cleopatra herself, requests your presence."

"Me? Why would she want me? I promise mother I did nothing wrong."

"I do not know Chione, two guards came and stated the queen expects you at the palace tomorrow afternoon. I asked why but they did not explain more than that. Please Chione tell me, is there anything you may have said or did to know why the queen would want to see you?"

My mind raced of everything I said or did the last little while but nothing stuck out.

"I swear mother I do not know."

"Very well," my mother said, still concerned. "I have ordered maidens to help you prepare for your meeting with the queen. They will arrive tomorrow morning. Dinner will be ready shortly, go wash up."

As I washed again my mind raced as to why the queen would want me. Yes we are members of the court but not near royalty. Our family would never receive the throne. I now became as nervous as my mother.

After dinner I met with my two closest female friends Maat and Renenet. I wondered if they heard something or knew something.

"I have not heard anything Chione, but it's the queen. Maybe she wants to reward you for something, have you done anything good lately?" Renenet asked me excited,

She knew me better than that. If I did anything good I would have told her. I always liked to show off in front of my friends. I looked at Maat who just shrugged her shoulders at me.

"This is scary," I said to them. "I know no reason, good or bad, why she wants to see me."

"Either way," Maat began. "We must train you how to act when with the queen."

"She's right," Renenet said. "First you place your hands out to your side like this. Then go down to one knee, and rise up. Do this all slowly."

Yes," Maat continued. "Show her you mean no harm, and are gentle. Then make sure you say 'Your Majesty' that is key. Always address her as 'Majesty' unless she tells you otherwise. Will you have to bathe her?"

"I don't know why she wants to see me, Matt. This is a mistake, she must have confused me with somebody else she saw do something and thought it was me. I will let both of you know tomorrow after I meet with her I will let you know what happened."

The next morning the two maidens bathed me in a long bath to what my mother had ordered. They washed my body with soap made from clay combined with animal and vegetable oils and a sponge. They also shampooed my hair with diluted citrus juice. I stayed still during my bath as I continued to try to figure out why the queen wanted me.

After my bath I dressed in my nicest kalasiris. Jewels line the trims and neckline then again in random places on the front and back of the dress. The maidens styled my hair nicely and applied my make-up.

"You look like a princess Chione," my mother tells me with an approving smile. "Don't be nervous. If you did nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about."

"I hope you are right mother."

Shortly after one o'clock in the afternoon four guards entered our quarters and escorted me to the palace. I looked at my mom with a worried look.

"You will be fine Chione," she whispered in my ear as she hugged me close.

I followed the guards from our quarters to the palace. Two in front of me and two behind me. I was a little excited as I had never seen the inside of the palace before, just heard a few stories. I marveled at the architecture of the palace. Very high ceilings, statues, sculptures and art lined the hallway I was being lead through. The guards lead me through two large doors.

"You wait here for Her Majesty the queen," one said, then they all left and closed the doors behind me.

I looked around the large room. There were several large plush couches and chairs, a number of small low tables and a few larger pieces of furniture that look like dressers with drawers. I wondered how long I would stand here. I wished the guards could have told me before they left. I sat on one of the large couches with my hands in my lap and my feet tapping nervously.

Suddenly the doors opened with a large boom and in walked Queen Cleopatra with the same four guards that accompanied me earlier. I quickly got off the couch and stood before her.

"Leave us," she commanded her guards and she walked closer to me and they left and closed the doors again.

She was dressed in a shimmering full length deep red gown. Jewels around her neck and braided in her hair. Large gold rings on her fingers. Up close for the first time I saw her beauty. Light brown skin, with dark seductive eyes, large full breasts and her hair looked and shone like black silk.

I knelt and bowed my head like my friends had taught me.

"I am Chione, daughter of Naunet. What is your wish, Your Majesty?"

"Sand up, daughter of the Nile," she commanded me.

I rose up, my head still bowed showing respect.

"I take it you wonder why I summoned you."

"Yes, Your Majesty," I replied shyly.

"Look at me when I speak to you, water child."

I quickly looked up almost in tears, terrified of what she would do to me. She looked at me intently, yet seductively at the same time.

"You are pretty Chione."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

"Now why I asked you here. I am ruler of this land of Egypt. I am in need of a consort. Someone to rule alongside me."

Rule alongside her? This confused me. "What about Ptolemy, does he not rule alongside you?"

"As a consort," Cleopatra continued as if she never heard me. "You will be given certain tasks as well as a certain type of... Rule. However, you will not reside here at the palace. You will remain living with your mother but your job will be here at the palace alongside me."

This really confused me. "Why me?" I questioned her.

Cleopatra shot me a look that made me freeze. It was a look of anger. I did get a little scared. Then she smiled warmly at me. "Do you not want responsibility, rule in this land?"

"Why me?" I asked her again.

Cleopatra smiled again "I've known about you Chione, for a long time, all your life, you may say. As my consort I need someone with power, strength, and above all loyalty. That is what your father gave my father."

That was it. Now I know why she wanted me. Hoping I would be like my father. New thoughts entered my head. Thoughts of my mother and I being safe, being well taken care of, being worshiped as a ruler as Cleopatra had said.

"I...I'm not...I don't..." I stammered.

"Sleep on it, mythical one of the Nile. I'll await your decision tomorrow."

My mind was a whirl as I walked back to my home. I hardly knew my father. I had no idea what he was like, just what I heard. Cleopatra also said she would give me tasks. What sorts of tasks? What if I couldn't complete them to her liking? Would I be punished? All this filled my mind. I hardly even realized I entered my home until my mother's voice snapped me out of my daze.

"Chione!"

A looked up a bit frightened and saw my mother as she ran towards me.

"Tell me," she said. "Tell me what the queen said?"

"Well she wants me to be her consort mother."

My mother looked at me confused.

"What about Ptolemy? Do they not rule together?"

"I asked her mother. But she acted as if she didn't even hear me. She even said for me to rule alongside her. She wants an answer, tomorrow."

My mother gasped and looked at me in shock.

"Rule? Chione we are not royal we cannot rule."

"Well she said rule mother. I will not reside there. I will continue to live here but my work will be there. She said she will give me tasks, but did not mention what they were. I will accept her offer mother, think of what this could do for us."

My mother looked at me concerned.

"Are you sure this is what you want Chione?"

"Yes mother I am."

The next morning the same four guards escorted me to the palace again to the same room I waited for the queen yesterday. My heart raced as I anticipated what my new life will become now. I was a little bit worried but my excitement was too much to bear, I couldn't resist.

Cleopatra entered the room and smiled at me. Did she anticipate my answer? She was draped in a shimmering silver gown. Again jewels adorned her body.

"Welcome Chione," she greeted me.

I knelt and bowed my head again.

"I am ready for my first task, Your Majesty."

"I am pleased with your answer, Rise... My consort."

I rose from my knees and looked up at her. I saw the seriousness, determination and pride in her eyes. It was kind of a mean look but I knew she was proud.

"Tomorrow will be your first task, Tomorrow you will bathe me. Report here tomorrow at dawn. Do not be late."

"Yes Your Majesty," I replied, bowed and turned to leave.

The next morning my mother came into my room, frantic.

"Chione, Chione wake up. What did you do yesterday with the queen?"

"Nothing mother," I replied, still dazed from my sleep. "We just talked. Why?"

"It's Ptolemy, he was found dead."

I was stunned. Was this Cleopatra's doing? Is this why she needed and wanted a consort? Did she murder him, or order his murder?

"Chione," my mother continued. "Do you have anything to do with this?"

"No mother I promise nothing. I have to report to the queen," I said and got up from the bed and began to dress. "If I find more out today I will let you know."

I waited in the same room as I had the previous days. I thought this may be a waiting room of sorts. Where I wait till the queen is ready to see me. She entered again this time she wore a sheer white robe with a tie across the front and with no expression she extended her hand to me.

"Come," she commanded me.

I followed her and gave my condolences about the passing of her brother.

"I am sorry for your loss, Your Majesty. You must be in tremendous sorrow."

She didn't respond, and I had my ideas why. I followed Cleopatra to her bath where I saw servants pouring a steaming white liquid and a golden brown liquid in her tub. I knew it wasn't water.

"What is that, Your Majesty, it's not water?" I asked her.

"Of course not, water is for commoners. That is the milk of donkey, with honey. It keeps my skin and body soft."

She dropped her sheer white robe and I saw she was naked underneath. She stepped into the hot bath. She looked over her shoulder with a look telling me to follow. I dropped my kalasiris and was also naked underneath. Cleopatra smiled at me as I stepped into the bath and we both sat side by side to bathe.

"Bathe me," she told me as she handed me the sponge.

I dipped the sponge in the bath then lathered it with soap and ran it over her body. Her eyes closed and a smile crossed her lips. I ran the sponge over her arms, back and neck. I saw her nipples harden when I ran the sponge over her breasts and abdomen. Was I arousing her? She sat up on the edge of the tub so I could lather her midsection and legs and feet. After, she dipped her body in the tub to wash the soap off then sat on the edge of the tub again.

She looked deep in my eyes, somewhat seductive and also serious. Could she sense that I was also aroused? Did she know I preferred women over men? My hard nipples I believe gave her the answer to those questions. Cleopatra gently cradled my head bringing it close to her breast and over her left nipple. Her touch did not frighten me, it felt caring and loving, and very gentle.

I softly flicked her nipple with my tongue and her mouth opened and she began to breathe heavier. I could taste the sour milk and honey on my tongue. Her hand held my head tighter to her breasts and I sucked and bit her nipple. My left hand reached up and I caressed her right breast and lightly pinched her hard nipple. Shivers ran through my body, my heart raced and my arousal grew more every second.

I released her nipple from my mouth, straddled her and gave her an open mouthed kiss. My tongue licked hers as both my hands caressed and rubbed her breasts. I started to grind on her lap. We broke the kiss and her mouth went over my nipple and her hand reached down between my legs and her fingertips lightly ran and traced over my pussy. Her mouth felt amazing, it was like an electric shock flowing through my entire body. Her fingertips were magic and caused my pussy to quiver under the milk bath.

"Clean me, inside," she said.

She turned over and placed her knees on the bench inside the tub and leaned over. I knew what she meant, I slowly slid two fingers in her pussy, I felt her muscles contract around my fingers sucking them up deeper inside her. I started to move them back and forth, I felt her getting wetter and wetter on the inside. I started to move my fingers faster, my arousal took over and I leaned over her, my breasts pressed into her back and I sucked on her neck. Cleopatra started to move her hips back and forth and I pushed in a third finger.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she threw her head back feeling the passion and pleasure I freely gave her.

She then turned over and sat up on the edge of the tub again and guided my head over her pussy. My body now dipped in the steaming bath with just my shoulders and head out. I ran my tongue over her pussy, she had a sweet exotic taste, her hairs tickled my face and pushed my tongue in deeper. Cleopatra firmly ground and pushed her pussy on my mouth more.

"Chione," Cleopatra moaned as her fingers ran through my hair. "Chione my love."

Did she just call me her love? I was falling in love with the queen, but I shouldn't.

Cleopatra gripped my hair tighter and her body started to tremble. My mouth filled with the juices of her orgasm. The taste was sweet and thick like syrup. I closed my mouth on her pussy and sucked hard, drank and swallowed her juices, my eyes closed and I savored her taste. Cleopatra slid back in the tub and embraced me in her arms.

12