Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready now," she growled in a voice rough with passion. "Fuck me you beast. Break me on your big cock!" She turned forward again, then without warning rammed herself backwards on him with all her might and she screamed in painful pleasure when he ricocheted off her cervix, then drove beneath it to pound into the very back wall of her pussy.

He felt his own passion rise and his mental shackles drop away, and smiled to himself inside. He'd been hoping she'd turn him loose and he had every intention of fucking her senseless. He pulled nearly free of her and lowered his hips in a partial crouch, then with a grunt of effort rammed upward and tore a scream from her throat as he skewered her with his mighty 10 inch cock.

Abby and June both gasped aloud at the sight. He pulled back and this time rammed forward harder and higher than before, rising to his full height. Poor Rose's feet left the floor and she hung impaled on steel hard cock, crying out in surprise. He reached forward to sweep her hair into a thick ponytail and tugged her firmly back, raising her head from the table and bending her spine in a tight bow.

"Ugh, fuck, you're so deep inside me," she grunted out between clenched teeth as she dangled in the air, suspended on the thick root buried within her. He lowered her until her feet hit the floor and he was able to withdraw his length, then he pounded forward again, reaming her pussy and ripping another grunt from her tortured throat.

He continued his pace, ignoring her cries and screams until he felt his own orgasm rise in his loins. When he judged he had just a handful of strokes remaining before he reached his crest, he held her aloft and delivered several short, hard jabs of his cock that tossed her high, only to catch her on his thick root before her feet hit the floor, absolutely destroying her tight pussy and launching her into a violent orgasm that seemed to utterly decimate her.

At the same time he exploded inside her, pasting her walls with thick white cum that oozed out of her pussy and around his shaft as he pounded her to completion. Abby's fingers found her swollen clit and when she saw his cock and balls flexing and jerking as they delivered their load, descended into her own waves of pleasure, crying out in mutual orgasm along with the rutting couple.

June watched his face, locked in a handsome rictus of sexual pleasure as he raised to the balls of his feet and poured his cum deep inside Rose until he'd exhausted himself. Slowly, he lowered her down and she collapsed boneless to the floor, cupping her wrecked pussy in her hand and moaning incoherently.

Abby and June gazed up at him from their knees and took in the sight of their man. Sweat was pouring down his hairy chest and running down his flanks. His pecs, abs and thighs were bloated with blood and every vein and tendon stood out in stark relief. His mighty cock was still semi-rigid and pink tinted cum coated his shaft and balls and Abby was drawn to it like a fly to butter. She took him in her small hands and delicately licked his dripping tip.

He knew he'd done well and proudly tilted his hips forward, guiding her head to him. She reverently sucked and licked him while he growled in pleasure above her. June followed her lead and nipped his firm ass, them ran her little pink tongue between his cheeks until he rose on tiptoes, groaning at the new sensations she gave him. Rose stirred, then got to her knees to join Abby.

"Holy Moses, ya big stud. I think you broke my little pussy!" she exclaimed when she saw her blood mixed with his thick cum gathered at the base of his cock. He smiled down at her and gave her a wink.

"Are you ok, though?" he asked with some concern. "I seem to remembering losing control there for awhile."

"Oh, I'm better than ok, I'm perfect. I may not walk for a week but I'm fine," she giggled.

He pulled all three girls to their feet and fetched his shirts for them to wear, then collapsed in his armchair, exhausted from the activities. The women puttered around cleaning each other up, then Abby packed a pipe for Alec and delivered a stiff whiskey to his side. He pulled her onto his lap and she snuggled deep in his arms.

"Are you ok, big man? We seemed to have wore you out."

"I'm good. I really enjoyed it, especially when you were squirming on my face. You're such a delicious little tart," he teased.

She got a serious look on her face. "Will you take me like you did Rose sometime? That looked amazing and must have felt even better from watching her reaction," she whispered quietly while peeking over his shoulder to make sure she wasn't overheard.

"I'd love to, but haven't yet because I don't want to hurt you. You're a different kind of special to me, much different than Rose and June and I want to keep it that way. It seems rather rude to treat the woman I love like a harlot."

"Well, maybe she might want to be treated that way on occasion. You took me pretty hard in the forest the other day, but nothing like you did with Rose," she whispered and wriggled her eyebrows at him causing him to chuckle out loud.

"I never want to hurt you," he said seriously. "Even if you ask me to I may have difficulty doing it. You have no idea how precious you are to me, Angel." He pulled her close and kissed her deeply, robbing her breath for a few moments. He looked closely at her after he broke the kiss and her eyes had misted over with emotion.

"I love you too, Heavy. I thank God every day for delivering you to me, even though I had to drag you home with my horse!" she teased lightly to cover her emotions. She buried her face in the hollow of his neck and inhaled the warm aroma of sex coming from him, purring in satisfaction as his arms enveloped her and held her close.

A pair of slim arms slid around him and Rose kissed his cheek from behind. "Thank you, big man. That was an incredible experience, and thank you too, Abby for sharing your handsome stud. He's quite a piece of work."

"He sure is," June chimed in as she knelt before him and hugged his legs, then covered his knees with little kisses. "Thanks for spoiling me, Master. I'll never forget how well you take care of us."

He smiled down at her beautiful, dusky face and gave her a quick wink that had her blushing in pleasure. Abby's ears perked up at the title June addressed him by, but decided to ask him about it later. The current mood in the cabin was too good to bring to an end if the conversation became unpleasant.

"Is it too early to go to bed?" he asked. "I could use a nap at the least."

Rose and June chose to cook a light dinner and while they did so, Abby and Alec crawled into bed. She rested her head on his chest, wriggling her nose like a rabbit when his crispy chest hair tickled her. In minutes he was sleeping and she spent her time with him caressing his broad chest, running her nails through his hair and listening to his strong heartbeat while she gazed at his handsome profile. She could feel herself falling ever deeper in love with him day by day it seemed.

She had just nodded off when June traced the hair back from her brow and kissed her forehead. "Dinner is served, Mistress, if you're hungry," she whispered quietly.

"Oh, June. Thank you, my sweet." Abby roused her man and the foursome had a delicious dinner together, enjoying a nice bottle of wine Abby had liberated from one of their caches. Alec insisted on doing the cleanup and almost had to spank little June to keep her from taking over his duties while the other two girls laughed in delight at the pair's antics.

When his chores were completed, Alec sat in his armchair and had another glass of wine while Abby sat at his feet. Rose started a nice fire in the stone fireplace and soon the evening chill left the cabin. Abby looked up at him and watched him as he stared into the flames, deep in thought with his brow creased in worry. She suspected his mind was on their upcoming journey and the troubles that would inevitably arise along the way, and she hated to see him like this. Glancing at her girlfriends she noticed that they too had fallen silent and were carefully watching him as well, picking up on his mood. She rose gracefully to her feet and offered him a hand.

"Come with us," she said softly. She led him to the bear skin that lay on the floor in front of the fire and pulled him down to lay on his back. Rose retrieved their pillows and together the girls surrounded him with their warm, naked bodies and soon drove all negative thoughts from his head with their kisses and caressing hands.

Their mood was slow and tender as they coaxed him to full hardness. Rose chose to simply lay on her side and caress anyone that came within her reach while Abby pushed June atop him to gently impale herself on his rigid cock. She rode him with exquisite skill for nearly fifteen minutes while Abby kissed him and made love to his chest and hard belly with her soft lips.

The girls made it all about his pleasure this time and June brought him to a long, sweet orgasm that left him gleaming with sweat and panting lightly. June slid off him and laid beside him while Rose straddled his legs and licked his dripping cock clean of his and June's combined cum.

He pulled Abby up over his mouth with her facing his feet and she watched Rose bring him back to life while he licked and sucked her sweet pussy until she came on his tongue, soaking his face and chin in her sweet juice.

When Abby recovered her breath she slid off his face and straddled his hips while Rose slid to the side to accommodate her. Abby wedged his thick head in her pussy and tenderly took him deep inside her. He groaned as her tightness squeezed him in her hot, wet tunnel while he looked up at her beautiful blue eyes that were staring down at him intensely. For several minutes she worked above him, her sweet breasts gleaming with perspiration from the warm fire in her loins.

She lowered herself to his chest and whispered in his ear. "Just relax, let me make you cum, my sweet." She continued rolling her hips and kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue and nipping his lips. She felt him grow impossibly hard and swell even larger inside her and she knew he was close to coming.

She raised her head and stared deep in his beautiful grey eyes, then redoubled her efforts.

"Cum for me, lover. Cum inside me," she begged in a low whisper. It was the most tender moment he'd ever had with her and he felt his heart swell and nearly break with the love he felt for her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her so tightly he drove the air from her lungs, and with an almost painful cry released himself inside her. Spurt after spurt of hot cum bathed her walls with thick, white seed. She cried out in passion and descended into an exquisite orgasm that left her gasping for air atop him.

She writhed and twisted while he helplessly rammed his hips upward and unloaded inside her. He was dimly aware of June and Rose running their caressing hands over the lovers and adding their own sounds of pleasure to the loving couple's.

Slowly, they wound down and with happy little sighs of completion, the foursome snuggled together and dozed off lightly by the fire. Sometime later as the room chilled, June roused them up and got them all into bed, then tucked them in warm blankets and together they slept like the dead.

The following morning, Abby was sitting on the porch swing drinking her coffee when she noticed her horse lift her head and look into the forest, then resume browsing in the grass. Abby continued watched her from the corner of her eye and the mare repeated her actions twice more in just a few minutes. Abby casually finished her coffee and strode inside the cabin.

"We may have company," she announced calmly, catching everyone's attention immediately. She explained what she'd seen and quickly outlined a plan for the group.

"I'll take the my rifle and slide out the back window, then circle around in the forest in the direction my mare was looking. Rose and Alec, you two standby inside with your rifles and watch carefully out front. June, give me ten minutes then take a bucket of water and go out on the porch and wash up. Don't be afraid to show a little skin. If someone's out there we may need every advantage. Leave the door open though so you can run inside if the shooting starts, sound good?"

"No it doesn't sound good," Alec growled. "I don't want you out there alone, sweetheart. I'm coming with you!"

"Lover, you can't fit through the back window with that big body of yours. Besides, I can handle myself, you know that. If you hear a shot, come running though," she said reasonably.

He was red in the face and getting angry, so she quickly pulled him down and smothered him in hot kisses until his broad shoulders sagged in defeat.

"Damn it, Angel. How come you always seem to win these difficult arguments?" he grumped.

"Get used to it, big man!" Rose exclaimed while stifling laughter. "I don't believe I've ever won a tussle with her in all these years."

"Time's awasting, is everyone good?" Abby said in an urgent voice.

"I'm good, damn it to hell!" Alec grumbled and picked up his rifle.

Abby pulled him down to whisper in his ear. "I love you, Heavy. Lots and lots."

He squeezed her until her little ribs almost cracked. "I love you too, Angel. Come back safe."

She slid out the back window and he handed out her rifle and rapier along with her powder horn and bullet pouch. She kissed his big hand, then turned and disappeared in the forest like a puff of smoke.

She started making a careful circle around the clearing and in just a couple minutes picked out the shape of a horse tethered to a tree about 50 yards away from the cabin. It's ears were perked up and it was looking at the west side of the clearing. Abby carefully eased in that direction with every sense she had available on high alert.

The sun was just rising in the east and she cupped her hand over her brow to shade her eyes. For nearly five minutes she stood completely still and listened while her eyes swept the area in front of her. Finally, she saw a small movement at the edge of the clearing between her and the cabin. She thought she could see a man lying prone on the ground, and like her, he had his hands covering his eyes as he looked directly east into the sunrise.

She heard the cabin door squeak open and the faint sound of June singing to herself as she began her morning ablutions. The man's head rose slightly and Abby knew he was watching June intently. Before she moved towards him she again scanned her surroundings for any danger but couldn't pick up any other signs that bothered her.

June's voice rose high and sweet in the morning air, drowning the tiny sounds of Abby moving in on the unsuspecting stranger. As she got closer to him, June came into view. She was naked from the waist up and was rinsing herself down with a wet rag. Her dusky breasts were high and firm on her chest and her dark nipples stuck out as hard as diamonds from the cold water.

Good ol' June, Abby thought to herself, the man didn't stand a chance. As she slid to within 20 feet of him, June dropped her skirt and raised a bare leg to the top of the porch handrail, exposing her shaven pussy to the world. Humming energetically, she dipped her rag in the bucket and took her time wiping herself clean.

Abby heard a gasp from her target and he shuffled uncomfortably on his belly as his burgeoning cock tried to find room in his trousers. In a few silent steps she was directly behind him and she poked the barrel of her rifle to the back of his neck. He stiffened immediately and a stream of curses left his mouth as he let his face fall in defeat to the forest floor

"You fucking got me you bastard, son of a bitch!" he complained. "Someone finally got the drop on ol' Duncan Yates, damn you to hell!"

The tension left Abby's body and a smile came to her face. "Mr Yates? I'm so sorry! I'm Abigail Durham!"

The man rolled over and a look of surprise came over his craggy old face.

"Mistress Durham! What in the fu...I mean what in the world are you doing here?"

She offered him a hand and pulled his slight frame to his feet. She gave him a big hug while he stuttered for words to say to the blonde beauty.

"I hope you don't mind too much, sir. We've had use of your cabin for several months. I read your note and figured you may never return," she said tentatively.

"Of course I don't mind. I didn't think I was coming back either. This war's been hell on this old man, but I've survived so far."

"Can I welcome you back to your cabin then?" she asked a bit sheepishly. "I have three companions with me as well."

"I've met one of them from a distance," he quipped. "You're just like your father, a devious young lady when need be. That show on the porch was for my benefit wasn't it?"

She lowered her eyes and giggled. "Yes sir, it was, and worked quite well in fact."

He laughed uproariously and clapped a hand to his knee. "Well, you snookered this old man fair and square, young lady. I'll be telling stories of this til the day I die."

She took his arm and tugged him towards the cabin. "Shall we?"

"Coming in, June! All's well!" she called out and together they approached the old man's cabin. The three companions met them at the porch and Abby made introductions all around. Duncan's eyes were wide in astonishment as he took in the three beauties all standing together, along with the tall man beside them.

"My word, man. Have you been living under my roof with these three young ladies? You're the most fortunate man in creation!" he exclaimed in wonder. The girls all blushed at his words and Alec's chest puffed out a little. He was proud to have them and wasn't afraid to show it.

"You look hungry and tired, sir. May I make something for you to eat?" June asked politely.

"I'll not turn down a good meal, Miss June. My thanks to you indeed."

She blushed at his words, rarely had anyone ever addressed her as Miss and she thought it was quite wonderful. They went inside and he exclaimed at how clean and well kept his cabin was and was equally surprised at the large bed Alec had built. He didn't mention their sleeping arrangements of course, but Abby saw the wheels turning in his wizened head and knew he suspected the truth.

While he ate, the companions answered his many questions about how they'd survived and continued taking the battle to the enemy. He informed them he'd been up north and knew that George was alive and well and giving the redcoats hell.

"In fact, he and his militia are steadily moving south, in this direction. Do know of Blenheim Plantation, Abby?" he asked.

"I've heard of it but I'm not sure where it's at."

"It's maybe three day's ride north of here. I've heard he intends to stop his drive south there to resupply and rest his troops. They've been on a real tear lately."

"That's wonderful!" she cried out. "We were just planning on heading north tomorrow to see if we could find him." She quickly filled him in on the letter she'd found from her father, and how she'd thought he was dead these long months.

"Well, I can assure you he's alive a thorn in the redcoats ass! Whoops, sorry, ma'am. I'm not used to being around such lovely ladies," he apologized with a red face.

She giggled and waved it off. "Don't worry Mr Yates, I've heard much worse. By the way, we have quite a lot of food and supplies at various caches around here. If you're staying home you're welcome to them. We had an excellent garden this year and all the produce is in a cool cave just a short distance from here."

His eyes misted over and he clasped her hands in his. "Oh thank you, Mistress. I really didn't know how I was going to feed myself this coming winter, a man can't live on venison alone you know."