Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, gentlemen. To the parlor with you," June said with a sultry smile.

She tugged George to his feet and down the hall, followed closely by Rose and William. They installed their men side by side on the loveseat, then stood before them and embraced each other. The mens eyes went wide as saucers when the two girls kissed and caressed each other, their lithe forms lit by low candlelight. Slowly, they tugged the skirts from each other and stood clad in their nearly sheer blouses. Kneeling together in front of their men, they pulled leather belts from trouser waists and unbuttoned them to reveal stiffening cocks.

With a secret smile, Rose leaned in to take William's cock in her mouth and he groaned in appreciation. June did the same to George and he echoed William's sounds of pleasure. For long minutes the girls sucked and licked the men until they were both clenching their fists in the fabric of the couch and struggling to control themselves. Just when the men thought it couldn't get any better, the girls switched on them and each man felt the pleasure of another woman's mouth on his cock.

It was too much for William, and in less than a minute he was crying out and shooting thick wads of cum in June's eager mouth. She was so excited that when she felt and tasted his warmth shooting down her throat it took only a touch of her fingers on her clit to bring herself to orgasm. She cried out around her mouthful of cock and dissolved in blissful pleasure. Watching this happen also triggered George. He gripped Rose's auburn head in his rough palms and cried out as he coated her tongue with hot, white cum.

Both women continued sucking and milking their partner until their cocks were limp and sated. With a soft touch, Rose beckoned June to her feet and together they pulled the men up from their seats and then took their place. Without any urging, both men knelt and began servicing their women. Rose purred as William parted her soaking wet pussy with his tongue and licked the sweet juices coating her delicate pink lips. George followed his lead and June's cries of pleasure soon matched Rose's as he suckled and teased her clit mercilessly.

Both women soon enjoyed lovely orgasms and moaned in pleasure, letting the men know of their appreciation. Rose pushed William away and stood, then urged both men to their feet to face her. With a wicked smile she knelt before them and took each man's cock in her hot mouth, alternating between them and bringing them both to full mast in just a few minutes while June watched avidly.

Rose pushed William to the loveseat and straddled his thighs. She sighed in pleasure as she took his cock inside her tight pussy and wriggled her hips, taking him deep. June took George by his cock and guided him up behind Rose and then produced a small bottle of olive oil. She slathered his thick cock until he was dripping with it, then she ran a slick thumb around Rose's ass, drawing a squeal of surprise from her.

June put her head to Rose's ear. "Are you ready, my love?" Rose nodded in acceptance and stopped her grinding on William to present her ass for George, while keeping William just inside her wet entrance. George was nearly beside himself with excitement and lust. Only in his wildest dreams had he imagined such a thing, especially with Rose in attendance. June tugged him close and aimed his swollen cockhead at Rose's puckered hole. He used his big hands to spread her cheeks wide, so wide that she whimpered a bit in pain.

"Please be gentle, George. This is my first time," she said softly as she looked over her shoulder to give him a sultry look. He nodded and nudged himself into her tightness. She shivered in apprehension when he pushed harder, then cried out when his thick head popped inside her. She threw a hand back to touch his flat belly and stop his forward motion. "Oh my, you're aso big," she moaned aloud. He gritted his teeth in concentration, trying to calm himself as he fought back an orgasm. June stood next to him and kissed him deeply which took his mind off of how good his cock was feeling at the moment.

"Gently, William, please," Rose breathed softly, and George felt his brother's cock flex and move next to his own. Rose gasped when William began giving her short, easy strokes, deepening them gradually until he was burying his full length inside her. When she was relatively comfortable, she reached back to George and tugged him closer to her, pulling him deeper inside her tight ass. He groaned and shuddered in ecstasy when he sank further within her, then he became more aware of his brother's rhythm and began alternating strokes. One man filling her while the other retreated, then repeating themselves.

Slowly and gently over long minutes they fucked Rose until she was gasping and writhing in the beginning throes of a massive orgasm. She attempted to ram herself back on their thrusting cocks but their separate rhythms were awkward for her and began to interfere with her pleasure.

"Together, take me together!" she cried out in frustration. Immediately, the two men synchronized their strokes and took her both at once, her ass and pussy filled to near bursting as they drove home then retreated as one. "Ugh, ugh, ugh!" she panted out with each pounding thrust of thick cocks. George lost control first, undoubtedly due to June's clever hands. She filled her palms with oil and captured his balls in one hand, then slid a finger in his clenching ass causing him to cry out and begin helplessly emptying his swollen balls deep inside Rose.

She also was deep in orgasm, her head fell forward to nearly smother William's face with her long, auburn hair. George slammed home a final time and shuddered as he bathed her guts with thick ropes of hot cum. William swiftly followed them and with a series of rapid fire thrusts, squirted a massive load of cum in her soaking wet pussy. June worked her finger inside George until he'd pumped his last and fell forward on Rose's back, exhausted. William was quivering in his final throes and he clasped his wife to his chest and panted for breath, his face buried in her damp neck.

June turned George's head and kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue and raking her nails lightly over his still quivering ass cheeks. When she'd stolen his breath away, she moved to Rose and William and covered them both with hot kisses and caresses while they sighed in completion. George gently freed himself from Rose, and she yelped when his still swollen head slid free of her. She gingerly rose off of William and sprawled beside him on the loveseat while spreading her legs wide apart.

June didn't need an invitation and she quickly knelt before Rose, enjoying the view as William's cum oozed slowly from her pussy. She swooped in and both men caught their breath in surprise when she buried her face in Rose's pussy and proceeded to lick and suck her until she was clean and glistening in the candlelight.

"My word," William said softly. "I've never imagined such a thing, you ladies are so beautiful together." Rose pulled him in for a kiss, then took his hand and guided it to her pussy. He slid two fingers inside her and was again surprised when June licked and sucked his fingers as they drove in and out of Rose. Eventually, June pulled back and retrieved a small pitcher of water and a rag. She cleaned George thoroughly and then led him to the rug in front of the fireplace. While she laid him down and laid between his legs to feed on his cock, William and Rose joined them and mimicked their position. Both women worked their men until they were again as stiff as pokers.

June mounted George, and she gasped when she drove herself down on his thick head, taking him to the very bottom of her pussy. She simply held still and flexed her internal muscles on him, loving how he moaned aloud while she took her pleasure. Meanwhile, Rose had anointed William with plenty of oil and she jerked him off with a tight fist, keeping him primed until June was ready.

Soon enough, June looked at Rose and nodded her head. William rose to his feet, then crouched low behind June's unturned ass and pointed his cock at her opening. She jerked at first contact, then let out a long, low moan as he slid inside her and slowly lowered his weight until he was buried balls deep inside her.

She let out a cry that was almost otherworldly as she felt herself filled with two, steel hard cocks that quivered and flexed inside her lithe body. The men held perfectly still as her cry grew higher and higher and she nearly screamed when a massive orgasm smashed into her. She shook and shuddered between them and they both held her until she slowly recovered herself.

"Oh holy St Jude," she managed to say in a shaky voice. "I've never felt anything like that in my life. You men feel amazing inside me."

William put his hands on her shoulders to steady himself as his thighs were beginning to burn from crouching over her. "I've got to move, sweet June. Are you ready?"

"Mmm, yes please. You boys do what you will. That last orgasm was amazing. I'm just here for the ride now." She looked down at George and gave him her patented sultry look, the one that would cause any normal man to leak cum in his trousers from a single glance. William pulled back until his swollen cockhead was trapped just behind her tight ring, then slowly drilled deep. While he penetrated, George retreated from her pussy until she whined from his loss, then he thrust in as William retreated. In and out, back and forth, the men worked themselves inside her. They'd both came twice earlier so their third orgasm would take some effort.

For nearly twenty minutes they took their pleasure with June's small body, slowly stretching her holes wider and deeper as they plowed on. Rose was aware that June may need some help so she liberally applied oil to their glistening shafts to keep them slick for her continued comfort. Somewhere along the way the men's slow strokes changed from a gentle rhythm to a synchronized pounding that had them gasping for air and June steaming towards a truly momentous orgasm.

Near the end, William and George were going at her like wild animals. Their cocks were a blur and they drilled her mercilessly while she exploded in frantic cries of orgasm. George clasped her to him and gave a last, half dozen brutal thrusts while William simultaneously dropped his weight on her and she endured the full brunt of him as he unloaded inside her with a roar of passion. George followed him in orgasm, and he too rammed as deep inside her as possible and fired a full broadside of hot, thick cum that bathed her walls and drew a last cry from her throat.

Rose captured William's jerking balls in her tight, oily fist and squeezed them roughly in time with the spurts of cum that pulsed out his shaft. He cried out at her ministrations as he shuddered above June, his thighs aching with the strain. June ground her clit on George's rigid abs and held her breath as a final orgasm overwhelmed her. Slowly, her tortured body stiffened and then went limp as she passed out between the men, impaled on cock and completely spent.

George immediately called out frantically. "Something's wrong with her! Rose, I think we've killed her!" he cried out in consternation.

He was shocked when Rose let out a giggle and put her head near June's. "She's ok George. She tends to do this after a huge orgasm. The silly girl holds her breath too long and she passes out. She says it feels amazing though."

"My word, extraordinary," he said in amazement. June quickly came around and jerked awake.

"Damn it, I did it again. Did I miss anything?" she asked with an embarrassed look.

"Just your man being scared to death. He thought he'd killed you," Rose teased.

"Well, between the two of them they almost did. That was amazing, boys. I'd love a repeat sometime. Preferably after I can walk again," she moaned and stretched a little, as much as possible considering both men were still buried to their hilts inside her.

William pulled free from her ass with an audible pop and she jerked in surprise. Rose was kneeling nearby and had a lovely idea. "Spin around, June, but keep George inside you." June obeyed and Rose helped her about, then laid her down with her back to George's front and he wrapped his arms around her to keep her atop his chest.

William shook his head in wonder when Rose spread George's legs and knelt between them. She then spread June's legs wide and began licking their joining where George's still swollen cock protruded from June's pussy. Cum slowly made its way out to be captured by her swirling tongue and Rose purred in pleasure at the taste and texture of her two lovers. After a few minutes George finally softened and slipped out of June along with another rush of cum. Rose quickly caught it up and savored it before swallowing it down with a contented smack of her red lips.

"Mmm, you two are delicious," she proclaimed happily. June giggled, and catching a handful of auburn hair, tugged Rose up to share a deep french kiss, whimpering at the mixed taste of the three lovers on her tongue. William laid down beside them and Rose crawled over to lay with him, cuddling up close to his warmth and resting her head on his shoulder. After several minutes of recovery, June got up and fetched a few blankets, then banked the fire. She covered up the two couples and together they fell fast asleep, their dreams sweetened by their shared experience.

The next morning, General Greene assembled the family in the parlor to say a few words. "I came to this plantation expecting to see a normal command and a normal militia, but you folks far surpassed my expectations. It's quite obvious that George is an excellent commander and William supports him well in all ways, while the morale of your troops is outstanding. I regret to say that I insist that they continue on and pursue our enemy to the south. I realize that your family has been recently reunited but we must all sacrifice."

Rose clutched William at Nathan's words and her eyes welled with tears along with June's. Both women started to cry softly and their men consoled them with gentle hugs. Abby held Alec's hand and fought back her own emotions as she braced for more bad news from the General, and he continued in short order.

"As you all probably know by now, Alec works for me as a spy. It goes without saying that you will keep that secret from everyone else, regardless of who they are. He'll continue in that role, but how and where he operates will be kept secret from everyone for their own protection. I will say that he has been promoted and his work should be far less dangerous than it was in the past. Knowing him however, that may or may not be true." He gave Alec a sidelong wink and Abby's tense shoulders relaxed somewhat at the news. She was coming to dread what the future may bring and what she'd just heard alleviated some of her worries about her man's future.

"I trust you ladies will support your men as best you know how in our fight against the British," he stated carefully. "They'll need all the help they can get from you. I know that you're more than strong enough mentally and physically to shoulder that burden." He looked the three women in their eyes one by one with a stern expression, and they all nodded to him in affirmation.

"Good, thank you. Now for the last thing that's been weighing heavy on my mind. I sent a messenger to the nearest town and he checked with what remains of the local authorities, and he confirmed that the owners of the Blenheim plantation have passed on and left no heirs. It's my responsibility to seize the property and it's remaining slaves along with the payroll and plunder that Abby, Rose and June have taken from the redcoats. This newfound wealth will be used to further the war effort in the best way I know how."

He paused when a few grumbles were heard in the room and he quickly held up a hand. "Please, bear with me," he said calmly. "The tenacity with which the three ladies pursued the redcoats even though they were alone and without male companionship boggles the mind. Such bravery and patriotism is to be commended at the highest level. I interviewed Abigail extensively and I can think of no better person for me to hand a formidable challenge."

At his words, Major Moore handed the General a packet of parchment. Nathan held his hand out to Abby. "Come, my dear." he beckoned. She cautiously approached him and took his hand. He handed her the sheaf of parchment and explained what it contained. "Major Moore drew up papers of transfer that state the Army legally confiscated said property and monies as mentioned earlier. He also drew up another document transferring everything in its entirety from the Army to Miss Abigail Durham."

Abby's eyes flew open and her knees nearly buckled as murmurs of surprise filled the room. "I task Abby with bringing this plantation to its feet again and back to turning a profit within one year. After the first year I challenge her to bring Durham plantation up from the ashes and return it to its former glory. She can use the monies as she sees fit to accomplish this goal. To my mind there's no better way to help our country recover than having a strong economy and a healthy populace who is willing to put in a hard days work for a fair wage. I hope she chooses to help the poor widows and orphans that are meagerly surviving here in the old slave cabins. Abby, what say you? Are you willing to rise to my challenge?"

She looked up at him as tears began pouring from her eyes and she threw herself in his arms to hug him fiercely. "Yes, Uncle Nathan! Of course I will. It's an answer to my prayers. Thank you! Oh thank you!" she exclaimed between happy sobs of joy. There wasn't a dry eye in the room, including Nathan, whom fancied himself a bit of a hard ass. He hugged her back and wiped a tear away, then gently handed her off to a hovering Alec.

Nathan continued. "Major Moore and I will take our leave tomorrow. We hope to have a relaxing day and perhaps an intimate dinner tonight. We've loved our stay with you so far and will be sad to leave, but duty calls. George and William, I'm expecting another messenger today and the information he bears will determine your next course of action."

"Yes, Sir" George returned obediently.

"Well, that's all I have. I'm happy to entertain questions and I'll do anything in my power to help your endeavors now and after we leave. Ladies, I'll ensure you receive messengers on a regular basis concerning the welfare but not whereabouts of your men when they're at war. That'll be the best I can do."

Rose and June both went to him to hug him tightly and give him their thanks. Abby had to sit down and collect herself. She was nearly in shock at the gift she'd been given and her head was spinning. Alec sat beside her and pulled her into his arms. "My Angel, what an amazing creature you are. I know you'll be brilliant at putting this place back together." She looked up at him with her gorgeous blue eyes that were glassy with tears and gave him a beautiful smile, her lips quivering with emotion.

"Thank you, Heavy. You mean the world to me and I love you so much my heart hurts." She gave him her sweet lips and for a few moments they forgot everything except each other.

12