Daughter of the Revolution Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sergeants called out name after name and the still morning air was broken by shouts as the sleepy soldiers answered in reply. Abby counted over 300 men in the formation, much more than she'd imagined there would be, while Nathan was lucky to have 150 left, even counting his recent reinforcement of Alec's company.

She turned her attention to the cannon on the front line. She counted fourteen, well dug into the bulwarks that partially shielded them from Nathan's field pieces. She knew Nathan had ten cannon that were inferior both in range and projectile weight to the redcoats, but she was undaunted. Her plan was coming together in her head, and what she saw increased her confidence ten fold. The formation took nearly a half hour to serve its purpose and after the officers dismissed the men, they herded themselves towards several mess tents where they were served their breakfast. It wasn't until the men finished eating that the sentries were relieved with new ones and the night shift went to eat and go to sleep.

With alert sentries now on guard, the three spies were exceptionally careful while retreating to a safe distance and then returning through their own lines. They met with Nathan at his tent and he quizzed Abby over what they'd witnessed. She filled him in over breakfast and he asked her a few more questions.

"I highly respect your intellect and combat experience, and I'd like to know what you're cooking up. Would you mind sharing with me?"

"I need to speak plainly, Uncle, please don't be offended," she answered carefully.

"Speak your mind, my dear. I'm eager to hear your opinion." he returned. Abby gave him a grim smile and leaned in along with Alec and they plotted well into the morning.

Abby was able to convince Nathan of her plan and she insisted that he reduce his casualties as much as possible during the day. It pained her greatly to see men's lives wasted using traditional tactics when it wasn't necessary, and she told Nathan as much. He inferred that her ideas were most ungentlemanly, but he was desperate since having lost so many soldiers fruitlessly fighting the redcoats. She quizzed him on the powder charge used and diameter of the enemies cannon, easily available information since Nathan had captured more than one in the years prior. She immediately set the ladies in the camp to sewing up cloth bags full of black powder and grapeshot in the proper quantities to suit her needs.

June approached her with a determined look on her dusky face. "Abby, there's no way you're leaving me behind. Whatever you're up to I'm tagging along," she said firmly. Abby smiled and pulled her in for a sweet kiss and a tight hug. "Of course you're coming with us. I'd have it no other way. Would you mind watching Major Moore's back and reloading his rifle and pistols for him? I know of no person who can do it better or faster," she flattered. June unconsciously pushed her firm breasts out in pride at her owner's words. She knew she was good, but not exceptional, and Abby's words meant the world to her. She kissed Abby's red lips and sighed happily.

"Thank you, Mistress. When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning, early. Quite awhile before sun up," Abby responded, before running her fingers through June's hair. "Can you supervise the ladies while they're doin the needlework? It needs to be done right."

"Of course, Abby. I'll get right on it. What's Rose going to do?"

"She'll be with me tomorrow. She scouted out the redcoat camp with me and she'll be helping me in my role. I gotta say, June. We're really hanging our little behinds out on this operation. I sure hope and pray it works because if it doesn't, we'll probably all end up dead," Abby said worriedly.

"I know you can do it, Mistress," June said confidently. "You and Alec are brilliant at this business and I have full faith in you two." She kissed Abby's cheek softly and hugged her again reassuringly before scampering off to help the seamstresses. Abby had chills down her spine as she watched her friend depart. This was her biggest and most audacious plan yet and she was almost frightened at the scope of it, yet the fact that she had the full support of Alec and Nathan boosted her confidence greatly.

Meanwhile, Rose had struck up a conversation with one of the camp followers, a widow of just over forty years old who'd lost her husband long ago to a vile sickness. As the two sewed up black powder in linen bags, they discussed Rose's favorite topic, men.

"There's few things in life better than a tongue on my clit or a thick cock buried inside me," Rose was saying, while the woman, Sarah, blushed slightly at her words, not used to such salty language from a lady like Rose.

"It's been years since I've had a man," Sarah whispered, "I really loved it though and I miss it terribly." Rose leaned back and perused her new friend's body with a speculative eye. Sarah was tall at nearly five foot eight, with long brown hair and eyes to match. She was slightly on the heavy side, curvy really, with an hourglass figure to die for. Her hips were wide and her breasts were heavy and sagged slightly, but her cleavage was immense and firm, while her nipples, hardened from Rose's words poked small mountains in the fabric of her bodice.

"Did your husband lick your pussy?" Rose asked with a sparkle in her eye.

"What? My goodness! Never!" Sarah exclaimed in surprise, "I've never heard of such a thing!"

"You should try it," Rose giggled. "It feels wonderful when you cum on a hot tongue, then take a man's cock inside you." Sarah blushed furiously and Rose put an arm around her. "We need to find you a man, a good one that'll take his time with you and treat you right. I bet there's an animal inside you that needs set free, my dear Sarah," she whispered with a sexy smile.

Sarah blushed even deeper and looked at Rose closely. "Can you help me find one? I'm not getting any younger and I'd like to experience a man again before I get too old."

"Do you want just sex, or a relationship as well?" Rose asked. Sarah thought a few moments before answering.

"I really need a man inside me, if it turns into something more, that's fine with me, but I'd kill for a long night with a man in my bed," she said wistfully.

Little did she know that Rose was many steps ahead of her and her auburn head was turning over an idea, that if it came to pass would more than satisfy Sarah's cravings. Rose decided that action was better than hopeful wishing and pulled Sarah to her feet.

"Come with me, honey. I've a wonderful idea." She led Sarah to Nathan's tent and sweet talked the sentry into letting them enter. He knew of her and Alec's group, and between that knowledge and her flirty nature he was more than willing to humor her. Since Nathan was on the battlefield, she and Sarah had the run of his living area. Together they cleaned it up nicely and washed all his dirty laundry along with his bedding, all of which needed it badly.

While they worked, Rose kept Sarah occupied with stories about Nathan, how he was a general and famous for killing the redcoats, as well as how he looked naked. She explained how well hung he was and how she'd heard Maddy's voice echoing down the hall as he'd pounded her to glory. By the time the women were finished cleaning up his tent, both of them were well aroused and their little pussies ran with sweet juice as they fantasized about him.

After they finished up with his laundry, Rose decided something needed to be done about Sarah's appearance. She took her to her tent and trimmed her hair to more suitably frame her face, then together they washed up using rags and warm water. Sarah was agog at the sight of Rose's shorn pussy. Rose explained how much her husband loved it, especially when he was performing oral sex on her. Sarah was intrigued, so much that she asked Rose how it was done. Rose fetched a bucket of hot water and showed Sarah the intricacies of shaving her armpits, legs, and pussy. When they were finished, Sarah slid a soft hand between her thighs and stroked herself gently.

"Oh my," she exclaimed, "so soft and smooth, I love it!" Rose then found a blouse that was a touch too large for herself and asked Sarah to put it on. It was a struggle to lace it over her bountiful tits, but giggling, they were just able to get the job done. Her nipples pushed proudly through the nearly sheer material while her areola were almost visible at the deep V of the neckline. Next, Rose found a nice skirt that clung tightly to Sarah's curves, accenting her bottom in all it's full firmness.

Rose backed off a few steps and said, "Let me see you, turn around for me."

Obediently, Sarah raised her arms and spun about, giggling like a teenager. Rose watched with growing lust as she took in the sight of the older woman. Just the few changes they'd made to her appearance had made a huge difference. When she stopped twirling, her breasts swung heavily in their tight confines, drawing Rose's eyes like a bee to honey. Her skirt fell nicely around her shapely legs, tempting Rose's eyes and clever hands. Her brown eyes sparkled with what Rose fancied was a slight invitation, so she slid closer to Sarah and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Fascinating," she murmured softly, "what a difference, you're absolutely delicious." Sara blushed deeply and pulled back slightly. Rose slid her hands down to her waist, enjoying the warmth of the other woman's body.

"Do you suppose the General will like me?" Sarah asked tentatively.

"Well of course, honey. He'll be head over heels!"

"You don't think I'm too big? My behind is rather wide you know." Rose ran her hands lower and Sarah's eyes widened in surprise when they cupped her round ass and squeezed gently.

"He'll adore you," Rose said throatily, "men love a little cushion down there, and up here too," she added while running a finger between Sarah's big tits. Sarah shivered at her touch and Rose smiled at her sexily. "You'll do well, honey. Sit with me and I'll give you some advice if you like. Fortunately, I've had plenty of experience in the matter."

Out on the front line, Nathan and Major Moore were having a rough go of it. They were struggling to keep casualties to a minimum at Abby's request, but the new guns the redcoats had brought on line were having devastating results. He'd lost 4 of his 10 cannon as well as nearly half of their gun crews. The day had been mostly an artillery battle with the redcoat General trouncing them soundly. He, James, and Alec were having a conversation while looking towards the redcoat lines when a cannonball came screaming in on their position. There was no time to react as the ball bounced once then slammed into a nearby gun, sending a rain of shrapnel through the area. Nathan went down with a surprised squawk as a huge splinter of wood punctured his right thigh, while a piece of iron from the gun carriage pinwheeled through the air and neatly clipped the little finger from James's left hand. He yelped in pain and immediately clasped his injured hand to his chest, soaking his jacket in blood.

"Shit and fuck!" Nathan thundered as he sat on the ground staring at the nearly foot long splinter in his leg. "I'll kill that cock sucking general! The son of a bitch has gone and pissed me off!" James chuckled with dark humor between grunts of pain from his wounded hand while Alec stooped down to help Nathan to his feet, and together the three soldiers hobbled to the rear and found the battlefield surgeon. He cleaned the men up as well as he could with his limited materials. He trimmed the loose flesh from Major Moore's stump and bandaged it carefully. Alec had sent for June, and when she arrived they assisted the doctor with pulling the nasty splinter from Nathan's leg while he cried out, twisting in agony on the makeshift operating table despite the dose of laudanum he'd been administered. June held the gaping wound open while the doctor pushed a whiskey soaked rag completely through his leg, using the ramrod from a musket as a tool.

When they were satisfied the wound was clean, June neatly stitched up both entry and exit wounds while Nathan gritted his teeth in pain. Alec helped him back to his tent and made him comfortable, then returned to the lines along with Major Moore to continue the day's battle. Word spread like wildfire about Nathan's condition and it soon reached Rose and Sarah.

"Let's go!" Rose urged and tugged Sarah by the hand. "Maybe we can help him and ease his pain." When they entered his tent he didn't even raise his head from the pillow. He was hurting badly and trying not to groan aloud.

At the touch of Rose's soft hand on his brow, his eyes flickered open and he murmured her name in surprise.

"Rose. What brings you here, pity for an old man?" he teased, between gritted teeth.

"No, Uncle Nathan. Sarah and I are here to tend to your needs. Whatever they are, just ask." She replaced her hand with her soft lips, kissing his cheek tenderly, then gestured to the other woman. "This is Sarah, a fellow camp follower. She's been hanging about with me recently and trying to keep me out of trouble," she said, with a giggle. Nathan cocked an appraising eye at Sarah, taking in her long brown curls, magnificent breasts and well cushioned behind. Apparently, he liked what he saw, because he was having a difficult time tearing his eyes from her. Finally, he returned Rose's flirty gaze.

"Thank you, ladies. Just your presence here is comforting," he said chivalrously, then groaned helplessly as a spasm of pain wracked his body. Rose took in his wounded leg and exclaimed at how bloody the bandage was.

"We need to change your dressing," she said firmly, "and get you out of those filthy clothes. You stink of blood and war, good sir." He protested when she tugged her dagger free and began carefully cutting the clothes from his body. The doctor had already removed his pant leg to his mid thigh to treat his wound while the other was still whole. "Come, Sarah, give me a hand," Rose ordered. The brunette obeyed, albeit somewhat shyly, having not touched a man in longer than she could remember. Nathan's face colored slightly as they worked on removing his uniform, while Sarah's was flaming red with embarrassment. Rose parted his white shirt and trailed her fingertips through the hair on his chest, slowly sliding downwards until she reached his belt. Sarah's eyes widened as Rose loosened it and gently tugged it through the loops, then unbuttoned his fly. His cock was a massive bulge showing down his pant leg, threatening in size even though he was in pain.

In fact, despite his discomfort he was having a reaction to the girls' care. He felt himself swell and lengthen, then heard a gasp of surprise from both women when his thick head pushed free of his shortened trouser leg to expose itself to their astonished eyes.

"Oh my," Rose whispered admiringly, and her fingers tightened on his thigh involuntarily. "We need to cut his trousers off, we'll start at his waistline and slice through both legs," she said softly to Sarah. She handled the knife while Sarah tugged the fabric free from his body. As they pulled it away, the pungent odor of hot blood and sweaty male reached their delicate noses and set their hormones raging. Rose couldn't help but run her hands up his muscular legs, squeezing him gently as she tested the firmness of his calves and thighs while he sighed in pleasure. Sarah finally worked up the nerve to glance at his fully exposed cock and balls, her eyes widening in alarm as she took in the formidable length and girth of his shaft, along with with his tangerine sized testicles. She tore her eyes from them and looked up his frame, the rigid abdominals and thick pectorals nearly took her breath away.

Bravely, she opened his shirt more, then urged him to sit up so she could remove it completely. He lay back with a groan and closed his eyes as the girls rustled up some warm water and cleaned his body with wet rags, their fingers gently exploring him as they worked. The tent flap suddenly flew open and a concerned Abby ran in.

"How is he?" she asked hurriedly before her eyes had taken in the scene before them. She let out a giggle and knelt to hug him. "I should've known. Rose always finds a naked man to have her way with," she teased. He loved how Abby also couldn't resist the temptation to admire his nude body. Watching her eyes wander over him was exciting, despite the fact that she was, for all practical purposes, his niece. She sighed to herself as she eyed his lean, muscular frame. Alec was a carbon copy of him, differing only slightly by the gray hairs sprinkled over Nathan's chest and pubic area.

"Are you well, Uncle Nathan?" she asked tenderly as she unconsciously stroked his chest.

"Yes, dear Abby. I'll survive. Especially with such beautiful ladies to supervise my recovery," he said, with a fond smile at her. She looked deep in his grey eyes and saw exhaustion and pain, despite his best efforts to hide it. She returned his smile and added a bit of mischievousness to it.

"I've brought you a gift. A little something to take the edge off." She produced her bottle of laudanum and gave him a stiff shot, enough that in just a short time his eyes grew heavy and his movements loose and languid. Rose offered her a rag and together the three women cleaned him thoroughly, with Rose tutoring Sarah with cleaning his manhood. Although he was almost unconscious, his body reacted mildly, his cock lengthening slowly until it hung loosely down his leg a solid eight inches, more than enough to impress the ladies tremendously. Abby finally stood and beckoned Rose outside the tent, leaving Sarah to her own explorations.

"Who's the new girl in there? Where'd you meet her?" Abby questioned.

Rose told her of her new friend and how they'd become acquainted, including how she longed for a man and that Rose hoped to match her up with Nathan, if only for a short time. "I think it's a great idea, just tell her not to hurt him. If she does, I'll have words with her," Abby cautioned.

"Of course, I'll make sure she understands," Rose responded. When she re-entered the tent, Nathan was sleeping soundly and Sarah was tugging a blanket over him to keep him warm.

"Is it ok if I stay with him?" she asked.

"I'm sure he'd love that," Rose said encouragingly, "he'll need some love and care for a few days and I think you're just the woman he needs right now."

Sarah pulled a chair close to his bedside and settled in for a long wait, her eyes gazing down at him fondly, despite having just met him. Rose took note of it and smiled to herself. Her plan was coming together nicely, she thought.

The enemy fire had slackened off to just a few sporadic shots now and then, so Alec and the Major returned to the rear and began preparations for the following morning's operation, starting with calling a formation of the men. Abby, Rose, and June attended the affair as they'd volunteered the participate.

Forty two men were picked according to their skills in rapidly loading and firing cannon. Since the upcoming attack was Abby's idea, Alec introduced her to the men and gave her the floor.

She explained how her plan would work. Just after midnight, half the men led by Alec and Abby would envelope the enemy left flank, and the remainder of the men with Major Moore in command, would take the right. The redcoat sentries would be silently killed, then three men would be assigned per cannon to seize it. Every man would carry a prepackaged bag of powder and also a sack of grapeshot to load the cannon with. From Abby's observations it appeared the cannon weren't loaded or manned at night, hopefully making the odds of success even higher. After they took the cannon under the cover of darkness, they'd turn them on their wheels to face the enemy camp and point them at the area where the morning formation would be held. After they fired their cannon at the enemy, the remainder of the men would ride mounted from the camp and reinforce the cannoneers. Abby had firm orders for them at this point.