Daughter Takes Control

Story Info
What if the roles were reversed?
1.6k words
4.51
34.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You often hear people say, "What if the roles were reversed?" As if that would somehow make that situation much worse, or much better. I decided to take a common trope in these types of stories, and reverse the roles. Let me know what you think.

As always, all characters are well over the age of 18.

Anton was sitting in bed reading a book by one of his favorite authors. Work had been particularly exhausting, and he was glad to be off for the next few days.

The door opened and his 20-year-old daughter Nicole walked in, wearing a yellow tank top and dark blue panties. He took a moment to admire her youthful sexiness before remembering that she was his daughter, and the thoughts he was having were deeply inappropriate.

"Hey, Daddy," she greeted him as she walked towards the bed.

"Nikki, what are you doing in here?"

She just shrugged, as if there was absolutely nothing out of place. "I'm going to bed," she replied as she climbed over him to get in the bed.

"What are you talking about? The hell are you doing?! This isn't your bed!" he protested.

"We'll see," she said, smiling slyly. "For now, put down that book and come over here and gimme a hug." She got herself situated under the covers.

"Nikki you're not wearing much and I'm not wearing any more than you. If we lay down in this bed together, I might accidentally touch something a father's not supposed to touch."

"Why would I mind you touching me anywhere? You're my daddy. Now stop talking and hug me and kiss me goodnight so I can go to sleep," she said, pouting.

Anton settled down beside her and hugged her quickly, letting go before it could get more adventurous. "Baby you can't sleep here," he tried again, despite pulling her close. "Fathers and daughters shouldn't sleep together."

"Yes, they should," she declared as she returned his embrace. "Nobody loves a girl more than her father, and nobody loves a man more than his beloved daughter. We should sleep together. We just shouldn't tell anybody," she said. She squeezed him tightly, then pushed him back so that he was laying on his back. Then she put one of her legs across his and laid her head on his chest. Her fingers played in the sparse hairs on his chest. She ran her hand across his chest and down his torso, and her hand slipped underneath the waistband of his shorts.

"Baby, don't..." He began.

"Shhhhhh," she whispered, putting a finger to his lips. Anton didn't have the arm strength to push her away. Her fingers found his hard shaft. He sucked in his breath as he felt her fingers wrapped around his meat. She squeezed his rod in her hands and started slowly moving up and down. He could feel her soft, hot sex pressed against him. He tried to resist again, saying, "Baby, you shouldn't be doing this!"

"Shhhhhh," she soothed. "It's OK daddy, I know you're scared, and I promise you won't hurt me. Just let your baby girl make you feel good." She was driving him crazy, her fingers going up and down on his shaft squeezing and jacking him. He knew he wouldn't last long. She went below his cock and reached down further and gently squeezed his balls in her hand and started stroking them with just the tips of her fingernails. Then she went back and grabbed his iron rod and continued jacking it slowly. It was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to him. He knew he should put a stop to it, but he couldn't.

"There, daddy... doesn't that feel good?" He could only nod numbly. "That's it daddy," she cooed. "Let your baby girl make you feel good. I know you think this might be wrong, but it's not. We just need to keep this between us." She kissed him, her tongue tickling his lips. "Our little secret," she whispered. "It'll feel so good, I promise you. And I'll never hurt you."

She sounded just like a dirty father molesting his little girl, and like that little girl, he was putty in her hands. It was the hottest, filthiest thing he'd ever heard. His eyes were closed, he was experiencing the most indescribable bliss of his life. She was jacking him and he was speeding towards his orgasm. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. She squeezed harder, seeming to know that he was almost there. He moaned louder, and he heard her saying, "That's it daddy... let your baby girl love you... there's nothing wrong with you letting me love you... we both want this!" She kept up her work. At this point, he was loudly humping into her hand, fucking her fist as hard as he could. And as he began to lose control, and he felt the seed began to course through his body seeking its way out, she suddenly put her head down and took him in her mouth and sucked him so hard he thought he was about to die. He could hear her gulping him down as he fired rope after rope of his thick creamy batter right into his daughter's mouth. She swallowed it as if it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted in her life... to her, it was. She kept sucking, her tongue tip teasing his slit, seeking every last drop of his cum to swallow down her throat. Once he was finally spent, and he was shrinking back to his normal size, she came back up to place her head back on his chest. He pulled her up to him and kissed her deeply. If she could put his hard cock her mouth and suck every bit of his seed, he'd have no problem kissing her after. This was his little girl after all.

"Thank you, baby girl," he said breathlessly.

"You're welcome," she answered. "Now are you gonna be a good daddy for your little girl?" She asked.

He nodded, and said, "I'll be good."

He was laying on his back. He could feel her shifting next to him and he could tell she was taking off her panties and her shirt. Suddenly, without warning the room went dark. He looked up and all he could see was her sweet pussy coming down on his face. As soon as she made contact, she started pressing down against his mouth and grinding against his face. He extended his tongue as far as he could up into her sweet syrupy hole. Her going down on him had made her as wet as any river. And he drank every drop of her delicious honey, still not believing his good fortune to be between his baby girl's legs. Anton pulled out every trick he knew about cunnilingus, licking the alphabet, licking circles, sucking hard, circling soft, nibbling lightly on her lips. She was riding his face, holding the headboard. He had a perfect view of her asshole, and decided it was time to eat his baby girl's ass. He slid two fingers into her syrupy core, and brought them out and slid one back into her snatch and one all the way up into the last knuckle and her tight back door. She didn't expect it and groaned out loud. He sucked her clit, running his tongue around and around at seemingly the speed of light. She'd never felt anything like it. His tongue was as athletic as his fingers. He was driving her crazy and she knew she was gonna pour every ounce of her love in her father's mouth. It didn't take long for him to be pumping her back door and sucking her gash, and fingering her, now two fingers in her pussy and one in her tight ass, and it was driving her wild. In no time she felt the world go black and she indeed squirted right into her dad's mouth. It was the most intense orgasm of her life. And as she fell back her head hit his steel-hard cock. Once she recovered for a moment, she scampered down, kneeling over it. She held it up straight, and dropped down, impaling herself on her father's thick shaft. And as she started to twerk on it, forcing him in and out and around her tight, dripping cunt, she leaned down and her lips locked with his, for the first time their tongues were in each other's mouths. It was the most amazing kiss she'd ever had.

She sat up with her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes as she focused on riding his thick baby maker as hard as she could. Her hips were a blur. He'd never been in bed with a wildcat like her before and she fucked him as if this was the only time they would ever get to do it. But she knew... this was only the beginning. She kept humping, twerking, and grinding herself against him. The friction of him going in and out of her was lighting a fire inside her core. Soon they both reached the fever pitch. Without any thought to protection or not, he found himself firing volley after volley of his potent cum deep inside his daughters thrusting, sucking gash. He didn't care. She was right... fathers and daughters should sleep together. He knew he'd never sleep alone again.

Afterward, as their passions cooled, and the blood returned to their brains, Anton asked his daughter, "I hope you're sure about this. Because we're not going to stop doing that now."

She said "I told you, Daddy. This is my bedroom, too now."

"Yes it is, baby girl," he said. He leaned over and switched off the light. He pulled her close, spooning her. "Yes it is."