Daughter Takes Over

Story Info
Daughter moves in with father during the pandemic.
18k words
3.51
47.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

This is a story about a girl maneuvering her adoptive father into letting her take control. While not a true 'non-consensual' story there is definitely reluctance. All parties are over eighteen.

================

"I'm sorry, Honey. I have to work another couple hours before I can come home." I said to my daughter over the phone, "I have to send out all the new project details to the team with their individual assignments. We are changing our work load around, It looks like we will all be working from home for a while."

"No problem, Daddy." Melinda said. "I have my key. We are just now getting to your apartment. I will just let myself in and wait." I heard a second voice shouting over the phone.

"Sounds about right, asshole! Too busy to be where you are supposed to be!" Ahh, my ex-wife. I expected no less from the bitch. Our divorce had been anything but amicable.

"I planned to order pizza tonight anyway. I'll have one delivered. I know your favorite... double pepperoni, right? Don't worry about tipping the driver. I will cover it." I continued calmly as if the Bitch had not spoken. "Remember to look through the peep hole on the door before you open it to anybody!" I added.

"I know, Daddy!" Mel replied, a little tone of exasperation in her voice. "I am not a little child anymore. I turned eighteen a month ago and know how to stay safe."

Even though Melinda was eighteen now, her mother insisted on making the trip with her. Despite my repeated offers to buy one, the ex would not allow my daughter a car of her own.

My ex was dropping my daughter off at my apartment to spend the next week, her Spring break, with me while she went to an all inclusive Caribbean resort with her current boy-toy. My 'ex-bitch,' as I liked to privately refer to her was the custodial parent and had been for the previous year and a half. At least I got to see my daughter during that rather tumultuous time. But I was restricted to a couple times a month and half the holidays and vacations. I had insisted and my lawyer managed to get at least that much written into the divorce. We had been doing this dance for more than a year and I was tired of it. I hated not having Mel with me full time. I loved my daughter. She was the apple of my eye.

I hated that she had been so distraught with the divorce she almost dropped out of school. She had been depressed, rebelled and refused to go to class. She should be finishing her senior year of high school, graduating in a few months. Instead, she would have another semester to catch up on the classes she had missed. She attended a private school, which was, thankfully, more accommodating than the public school system. At least I had made arrangements that her grade point average would not be impinged and not interfere with her getting into college. And with this Covid thing it looked like the prom was going to be cancelled as well. I felt sorry for her. She could not get a break and a lot of it was my fault. I should have put up with her mother's crap for a little longer. I felt guilty even though I knew at heart, it was not really my fault our lives turned to shit.

"I bought plenty of soda this past week." I said. "You should be set and if not I will make another run to the store. Do you want cheese sticks added to the order?"

"No! I am trying to eat better." Mel said. "I don't want to get fat!" Like she was in any danger of that. Her metabolism burned the calories as fast as she consumed them. The only fat she put on were in all the right places. Well from the viewpoint of a teenage boy anyway and not her Dad. I had to admit despite wanting my little girl to stay my little girl, she had developed into a woman. At eighteen, she had a killer body. When she wore the right makeup, she did not look like a high school kid but could easily pass for a woman in her early twenties. She was a younger version of the Ex who had a super hot body and was pretty as hell.

Unfortunately, I was not the only one to think my ex was hot. Men had hit on her constantly during our fourteen year marriage. For at least the last year or better of that marriage, she had returned their advances. Her cheating was the reason for our divorce. I was sure she had a series of boyfriends since our divorce as well. My daughter was fully aware of my wife's infidelity and her current activity but I told her to not tell me anything about her Mom's present activities.

As far as my own sex life over that past year and a half was concerned, I only dated 'Rosy Palm' while watching online porn. I just could not bring myself to seriously consider, much less attempt, a real relationship.

My job as a software engineer allowed me to work from virtually anywhere as long as I had computer access. At home, my personal computer was state of the art. Although I rarely gamed anymore, Mel did and loved to visit so she could take full advantage of its super fast speed and my huge high definition monitor.

Four hours later I was ready to go home. I texted Mel to ask if there was enough pizza left over or if I should stop and buy some fast food. "Plenty of food here for you." she texted back. "Just bring your butt home."

'Bring my butt home?' She had never used that expression with me before. I suspected the Ex-Bitch's language was rubbing off. I made the drive home.

I found my daughter engrossed in some online game on my computer when I arrived. The headphones prevented her from hearing me when I first unlocked the door and stepped inside. But as soon as she saw me, she whipped them off and hit a button to pause her game. She jumped up and ran over to give me a hug. I was just as happy to see her.

"I have a plate of pizza in the microwave ready to warm up for you." she said. Then she went to the refrigerator and got me a beer. She hit the button on the microwave to nuke my supper.

"We need to have a talk." she offered while I ate. With a mouthful of food, I nodded. "I'm not sure if you heard, but they announced yesterday that school is cancelled for the rest of the year. My school is going to do online virtual classes after Spring break is over." I had not heard that part but the pundits on television said a full lock down was imminent. Most businesses were asked to curtail their activities and have employees work from home if possible. People deemed 'essential' were allowed out. I had a little laugh at that. At first they declared essential meant healthcare and first responders. Then it became grocery and even fast food employees. I usually relied on fast food or take out myself. Although I knew I should as it would be healthier for me, I rarely took the time to cook for myself. I had very little food on hand.

My poor diet and sedentary lifestyle was evidenced by my spare tire and general lack of musculature. I wasn't even forty yet. As fit as she was and being a fairly decent athlete, Melinda was probably a fair bit stronger than I was. She stood an inch taller than me.

"Ok. Not a problem." I said. "You have your laptop and it should be more than adequate for any classes. You won't need a new computer when you go back home after the break."

"That is the thing." Mel said. "I'm thinking I might stay here with you after Spring break. You need me."

"Honey, as much as I would love to have you come live with me full time, I doubt your Mom will agree." I said. "Plus I 'need' you because you are the love of my life. But I can survive quite well while you stay with your Mom. You know I wish it was otherwise, but she made the decision to destroy our marriage. And the court system made the decision for you to live with her."

Mel got a serious look on her face. " Really, Dad?" She usually called me Daddy not Dad. But, while I thought it strange, I did not say anything. "First of all, I was sixteen and a half when you got divorced. The judge should have considered my wishes but because I got depressed and sort of went off the deep end he wouldn't listen to me. I hit eighteen last month. I know you remember because you took me out to dinner to celebrate. I am of age and can decide where I want to live. I know the divorce settlement said 'until I graduate school' but we can change that." she said."And as far as you needing me, well THAT is apparent. I looked around the apartment when I got here. You have two big garbage bags full of empty beer cans in the kitchen. There are at least three days of dirty dishes in the sink. The carpet has not been vacuumed in who knows how long. So I looked further. Your laundry hamper is full of dirty clothes. The bathroom off your bedroom has stuff growing in the shower. The other bathroom is clean but that is ONLY because it is the one I use and I cleaned it the last time I was here. And when did you last change the sheets on your bed?" I started to explain I have been busy at work.

"No, don't give me excuses about work." she said, tersely. "You have been living like this for a while. You are letting yourself go as well. I saw the signs the last few times I have come here. You made a little effort on the place then, but I could tell it was a last minute fix. I did not say anything to Mom before because I didn't want her to have any extra ammunition against you." We both knew what she meant. According to the terms of my divorce I was responsible for child support until Melinda finished high school NOT just until she hit eighteen. I had not thought through that when I agreed. I had thought it would be the extra three months from her birthday until she graduated. But when she lost the semester of school added to another summer break, my child support got extended seven months.

I had been promoted twice since the divorce. The first time, the ex-bitch immediately took me back to court for more money and got it. She threatened me that if she had the slightest excuse, she would cut off my visitation as well.

I was not feeling that well about my lifestyle. My Mel, my daughter was disappointed with me. "I'm sorry Hun." I said. "I know I have let things slide. I will do better. I'll get the place cleaned up. I guess I got just used to the place. Like the commercial on TV, I got a little 'nose blind'.

"NOPE! That is NOT going to cut it." Mel said, seriously. "You need an intervention! What you need is DISCIPLINE!!"

The word discipline hit a nerve. I felt my face flush.

The word 'discipline" did indeed hit a nerve. I knew I needed somebody to answer to. I probably always had. Naturally my parents were my authority figures growing up. Even when I left home, I was not even really on my own during the years it took to get my bachelor's degree and start work towards a master's at college. My older sister attended the same university. Her presence nudged me along to keep up with my school work. Nudged? No, she flat out hounded me to stay on top of my game. She made sure my nose was kept to the grindstone, as the saying goes. Unfortunately she graduated before I finished my master's and I found myself slipping again. Laziness is a slippery slope and I seemed to succumb easily.

I only completed my Master's of Science degree because I met my future wife and she pushed me to finish. I needed the extra kick to push me along. The girl was hot. The sex was great. She was sweet. She could get me to do anything. She could have suggested I hack the White House's computers and I would have tried it.

I was completely enamored as soon as we met. I was twenty three and fairly naive. I had only had sex a couple times before I met her. She was a year older. A Goddess who rocked my boat. She had a two year old daughter, born out of wedlock. I immediately fell in love with both her and her little girl. It did not take long for us all to be living together and a few months later, to be married. I adopted the little toddler at the same time.

After graduation I got a good job with a big software company. I was one of the best programmers the company had. While I still considered myself only a 'programmer'. I was actually the person who analyzed the project needs and could figure what parts of the program needed to be written and by whom on my staff. Okay. I was a geek. but I was the geek in charge. Give me any computer task and I got it done. If I had a deadline, it was met.

I was rewarded by promotions and major increases in my pay as the years progressed but my home life eventually suffered. My ex-wife, "Ex bitch" as I came to think of her, refused to accept my devotion to my job as a 'necessary evil' to provide for our family. She wanted more. She felt she deserved a social presence that reflected her new position in life. At some point she started taking on male partners. I discovered this way too late. But I was a clueless bastard.

I knew during my marriage my wife was the major impetus that pushed me along. Outside of my work, she made most, if not all of the family decisions. She picked where we went on vacations. We lived like she wanted. She had the final selection of what cars we bought and where we lived. When we repainted a room, she selected the color. I contented myself that I thought up options for her to choose from and she listened to my input, but the final decision was usually hers. That only lasted for so long. After a point, I realized she was running the marriage while I followed along. I accepted that as just part of my marriage.

At some point we reached critical mass. She had an affair or maybe several before I finally caught her. She actually seemed very surprised when I chose to NOT accept her decision of one-sided infidelity. For some dumb ass reason she thought I loved her and needed her enough she could do anything and I would accept it. Part of my argument was would she accept my having an affair. She said absolutely not, and described how she would have kicked my balls into my throat for even being too friendly with another woman let alone having sex. But she still got angry that I would not go along with her having extramarital affairs. Her reasoning totally escaped me.

She left me, or I got rid of her. Whatever. For the past eighteen months we followed separate paths. Or only contact revolved around our daughter Melinda. Even after all this time being apart I still felt the vacuum in my life. I was more than a little lost. I no longer had a compass or a driving force in my non-professional life. There was no way I would admit that. Not out loud anyway. And certainly not to her.

Instead during that time I went online and began to read stories that sort of fitted my circumstances. About guys whose wife cuckolded him. I hated the ones where the man rolled over and just accepted the wife stepping out. I have to admit I had let my wife get me to do things in the bedroom I really did not care to do. But sex is a two way street, right? You give and you get. I gave up control and got to cum over and over again.

My reading online reflected my personal life. Well former life. Guys giving up control to a wild sexpot . Later my preference changed to reading stories and watching videos about dominant women taking charge and controlling their males with or without his permission. But that was only fodder for jerking off. Escapist fantasy.

But to hear my daughter say I needed discipline in my life? While I knew I did, I would never admit it. Nope. I was still a man. I was in control of my life. I had my pride.

"Yeah, I need to get my act together." I said out loud. "I have let things around here slip. I will do better."

"Seriously, Dad? I have been on your computer since Mom dropped me off." Mel stated. "I KNOW"

"Know what?" I asked calmly.

"Well, I know that the partition you set up named 'administration' is not exactly what you told me." she said with a slight smile. "You told me it was to keep all the settings and other administrative functions on the computer away from the general use area where the games were. You said you wanted to protect those functions from being changed by accident. And that was why it was password protected."

She paused a few seconds. I guessed she was trying to gauge my reaction. I hoped the light was insufficient for her to see my face turning red. I was afraid of what I would hear next. Inside, my guts twisted.

"I found out you were not protecting the settings. You were protecting your OTHER activities. I thought at first it was just to keep me from finding out but then I remembered you remotely access the general use partition from work. It wouldn't be good if you accidentally uploaded something like the video I found onto your computer at work." Now my face turned pale.

"You can imagine how shocked I was to turn on your computer and have that video pop up. A naked man lying across a blonde model's lap while she walloped his butt. Him crying and begging her to stop. "I'll be a good boy! Please stop! It hurts so bad!'" Mel giggled as she recited the lines.

"That made me curious to see what else you had hidden away. I was surprised to not find any more videos or photos saved. I wondered why you would have one spanking video and not any regular porn. You know, people having sex, shaking their goodies for the camera. That is what I really expected to see. But you know for a software engineer you should be more careful about clearing your browser history and closing down the computer when you finish. I found a few video sites but mostly story sites. One caught my eye- Role Reversals. So I read a few of the stories. VERY interesting reading. I skimmed over some of the stories on the other sites and many had a similar theme. Adults, mostly men, getting spanked or disciplined in some way. So tell me, Daddy Dear, do you have a spanking fetish? Are you masochistic and enjoy pain?"

"No. I don't like pain at all." I answered, my voice a little hoarse. "It was a just a little fantasy. I would not want to really do any of that. I would just read some stories." I started to try to downplay my online excursions. "It's kinda like ..." She interrupted me.

"I didn't think so. And I'm pretty sure you and Mom did not spank each other either. I think I would have caught on sooner or later if it was a regular thing." Mel said. Then she grinned and giggled as she explained, "Mom is either pretty loud during sex or the walls in our old house were thin because I could hear you guys doing it if I was anywhere near that side of the house. I sure would have heard a spanking,"

I was not happy at this revelation, but I knew my ex had been pretty open about what sex entailed with Mel since she hit puberty. I remembered one time unintentionally walking in on one of their discussions about oral sex. Mel was fourteen at the time. I was almost as embarrassed as Mel, who stopped talking. My wife just shrugged and told Mel not to be embarrassed as I knew all about giving and receiving oral sex. I also knew Mel was still a virgin or had been the last time we talked. She is pretty much an open book. I am far more reserved.

"What I think it all boils down to is that you miss Mom." Mel said. I started to protest and she held up her hand to stop me. "Let me finish. I know you cannot stand the sight of her and I don't blame you. She cheated on you and then rubbed your nose in it. She treated you like crap during the divorce. She makes almost as much money as you do so she did not get a penny of alimony but she sure tried. She used me as a club. The court gave her custody and she wanted to really screw you on the child support thing. I know you got that changed when you set up that college fund for me and cut what Mom got WAY down. Mom was pissed. She wanted all the money just to spite you. And then have you pay for my college anyway. I overheard her telling a friend."

"Mom was a control freak, well she still is. Even with me. I got my driver's license when I turned sixteen and she still won't let me have a car. She won't even let me drive her precious BMW. I asked her if I could borrow it while she was gone on vacation this week but she refused. She insisted she bring me over here. And that is only part of it. When she goes too far, I push back and it pisses her off. I finally told her that if she kept it up, I would come live with you, permanently. She argued that her custody was court ordered. I pointed out they would not listen to my wishes at the time because of my age and that I was kinda messed up, but now that I hit eighteen I could have it changed. That is the only thing that has made her back off a few times. We came close to it getting physical." I did not know this last part but it made sense.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers