Daughter with Step-father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers

"Shush. I'm using my tongue to ... to graze along your pussy lips and my thumb is circling your clit which is now protruding from your protective cover."

"I can't help it, Daddy. I'm near. Oh my God, I'm so close. Don't stop." She again took his cock into her mouth and lowered her head until she felt him at the back of her throat. Dominic removed his right hand that, up till now, had guided her to caress his balls. And then she felt the effect of Dominic having two hands to masturbate her. Her body in the hips area began to judder.

"Come into my mouth, Stacey. Don't be shy. Let it go."

His kind words were all that was needed to release everything to her step-father. She stopped sucking his cock as her groin seemed to squeeze and erupt. She felt herself let go her love juice. Her orgasm took over and Stacey pushed back her hips and groaned into his cock - still in her mouth - as the climax reached a peak. She took his cock out of her mouth and gasped, "Have I made a mess, Daddy?"

"You came beautifully into my mouth and you squirted a little which was lovely."

She was still panting. "Thank you, Daddy. Can I do the same for you? To relieve you?"

He swung her legs together and moved her body so that she lay next to him, face to face. He kissed her, their lips stroked each other and their tongues touched. He paused and looked into her eyes. "I have a confession, Stacey."

She loved him and widened her eyes. "What?"

"I have a favourite fantasy about you." His hand cupped her jaw. "I imagine making love to you. I shouldn't but I can't help it."

She looked into his dark eyes and smoothed back his collar-length hair. "That's incest," she whispered, "we shouldn't."

"Yup. And you're a virgin. And I don't have a condom." He bowed his head. "Those two things have blown it."

She rolled on top of Dominic and kissed him. "I want to help you, Daddy. Suppose you use me, fuck me but not in my pussy - I have two other holes, treat me as a ... a slut, a slave, your submissive. You can still be inside me somehow. You could come in me ... there are options." Her nipples hardened at the prospect of what may come.

"You will always be my daughter. I'm afraid of what I have in mind isn't appropriate."

"Tell me." She wondered if he'd choose to have his cock in her arse.

"In your mouth ... is my preference."

"I love you for saying that." She moved her chest to feel her nipples brush along him. "Will you take control? Take me as you wish?"

"I imagine you kneeling before me and ..." He fell silent.

"Don't be shy. I want this too, to pleasure you." Stacey climbed off her step-father and knelt on the floor. "Stand in front of me. Tell me what you want."

Dominic stood. His cock had deflated a little. He spoke softly, "Have you ever done this all the way before?"

"No." She looked up into his dark eyes. "I hope I can do it properly for you."

"I'll show you how. Put your hands down and behind your back."

The instruction made her heart thump. Her daddy came closer, parted his legs and put his hand at the back of her head. By moving his hips, he was able to place his cock alongside her cheek. She wanted it in her mouth but didn't say anything. The head of his cock touched her ear and tracked down her jaw until Daddy stood back to reveal he had grown. Then he moved his hardening cock to the other side of her face. The heavy breathing was her, she realised, as she turned her head to kiss it.

"Wait, Stacey, and look up at me." The cock now felt stiff while it rubbed against the side of her head. By staying still, arms behind her back, it left him completely in control. The shift in his hips soon placed his balls over her eyes and then her nose as he worked his way down. Her lips were nudging his sacks. "Pay homage to them," he commanded.

The pressure from the back of her head gently indicated for her to play with them. Her open mouth and searching tongue enabled Stacey to adore each of his balls in turn. The finger of Dominic's spare hand offered one ball to suck. "Go easy on these," he said. Each one felt heavy in her mouth. Slowly he brought his cock down the side of her nose. She felt the oozing precum before she saw the head, his cock gland, as he leaned back to allow the full length to point at her mouth.

"I love this." She knew it was big but this time Daddy would decide how much she would take down her throat. "You taste lovely." Her eyes looked up and caught his. "Can I frig myself, Daddy?"

"When I tell you." He paused. "Lick my cock head."

The lapping noise sounded loud but she kept licking his gland and it wouldn't stop leaking juice. "I want to take all of you." The girth - the fatness - seemed to have got wider. She opened her mouth. With Dominic tilting her head at the right angle, his cock slid down towards her throat.

"Well done, breath through your nose," he murmured. "Let my cock rest there. Do you want to masturbate? Go ahead."

With relief, she brought both hands from her back to her pussy which was slick and ready. The tip of her clit was above her protective folds of skin. Dominic stood still with his cock firmly in, all the way to the back of her tongue and she could feel the trickle of his precum down her throat. She frigged herself, two fingers doing the job of a small cock while her other hand worked on her clit, her finger circling around the root of her nub. Her body shook and trembled.

Her step-father said, "Keep doing that as I fuck you." He kept his hand behind her head in a gentle but firm position as he withdrew his cock with a sucking noise until his expanded gland head remained at the opening of her mouth. Then he ran it slowly down her throat. "That's it, Stacey, you're getting used to the size now."

It felt wonderful for Stacey to have this man, someone she regarded as her father, to be gaining so much pleasure from her. She could tell that Daddy was beginning to lose his usual self-control, a sign of their mutual love. He pushed slightly further into her throat, in and out, which meant he blocked her windpipe for a couple of seconds each time as she continued to breathe through her nose. There was a sense that Daddy would come soon - his hip thrusts got more urgent, his heavy balls slapped against her chin.

He moaned, "It's never been this good, Stacey." Another two driving forces into her and he gasped, "Can't last ... much longer ... Love you, Stacey, my daughter." His action speeded up.

Stacey flicked her clit rapidly and started to come. Her groan seemed to trigger her father to orgasm, the first spurt shot down her gullet. He shouted something but she was coming so hard now which made her almost faint and the noise from her gurgling mouth blocked out Daddy's voice. A second ejaculation hit the roof of her mouth as Stacey's climax reached a peak. Some of his squelching spunk escaped down her chin and she guessed he needed to keep thrusting to satisfy the tremors in his hips.

He fell to his knees to kiss her. "Oh, my beautiful Stacey. I can't believe I just did this to you." He wiped her lips and face with his hands. They kissed for a minute. She whispered, "Love you, Daddy. I will always be yours to help you."

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers
12