Daughters and Fathers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay; I'll lick and suck all of them now."

He turned his head and found the other girl's nipple - just as stiff, but a little different. His hand slid over to hold her other breast, as he sucked and nibbled, eliciting a pleased hum. His other hand found her sister's other breast. Then he was surprised to feel her hand join the one already on his cock, its fingers competing a little for contact with his cock, that twitched in response. "Um-hmm," he acknowledged and made his cock twitch again. "Um-hmm!" the girls responded, their index fingers both trying to rub the back of his knob.

He urged the other girl to offer him her breast and leaned towards it, as she turned her shoulders to let his mouth find it. As he licked and sucked, he felt that the girls were leaning closer together, but couldn't know that they had their arms around each other's waist - until Britta twitched with a giggle, squeezing his cock involuntarily, and murmured: "Stop that! She's tickling me." Then Maren twitched with a giggle and murmured: "Okay! Now lick and suck her other one."

He did, by then realizing that their fingers were suggesting that they wanted his cock to do something more than just twitch in their hands. What! With which one of them? How?

Maren murmured:

"It's Britta's turn."

"Oooh! Thanks, nice of you to remember."

He let her nipple pop from his mouth and remarked:

"I didn't think you kept score."

"Hm-hmm! Only until we lose count," Maren replied, snickering, then adding:

"Lie down. I know what I want you to do."

He snorted, wondering what she meant and murmuring as he obeyed:

"Putty in your hands."

"Luckily not," she replied, squeezing his stiff cock.

"What about Maren?"

"She can do anything she likes. Hmm! And I'm going to do 'everything' I like!"

Britta began to move. He raised his head and watched her moving down between his legs without releasing his cock. When he lowered his head, he was surprised when Maren immediately began to straddle his chest, facing his cock and her sister. She moved so smoothly that he had to think that she had done it many times before, especially when her hips lowered her pussy almost perfectly on his mouth.

For a moment, he wondered if he was going to arouse and satisfy her as well as Johan - or whoever else - had, wondering with whom she might also have had experience this way. Then he remembered her "Oh Daddy, you did that so good," regaining confidence, and his tongue found her pussy - already moist pussy.

Then he felt Britta's lips slip around the head of his cock, as though she had been waiting for him to start. Could she see what his tongue was doing? Then his attention was split between what he was doing and what she was doing, both very arousing.

He loved licking his daughter's young pussy and making her respond with moans and twitches, despite what his other daughter was doing to distract him, making his cock twitch and surge in her warm mouth and making him moan, which seemed also to arouse her sister. How long was she going to continue to suck his cock? He had expected that she wanted to really do it - "her turn" - after what they had done in bed. If she wanted him to come in her mouth, he was going to have to do more to arouse Britta before he did. He slid his hands up to her breasts, dislodging her hands. With a loud "um-hmm," she encouraged his fingers to pinch and roll her stiff nipples, and her hips twitched, rocking her clitoris harder against his busy tongue.

Britta must know that he was about to come; his hips beginning to twitch. If she didn't relent immediately, it was going to happen, like when he was their age, before he wanted to. But no one had sucked his cock like that back then, nor had he licked a pussy, much less, its happening all at once. The pussy he was licking - yeah, Maren's - was just going to have to wait. He grunted and thrust his cock deeper in Britta's mouth, giving her a long spurt, and felt her moan, as he spurted again and again.

He relaxed, and Britta raised her head, still holding his cock in her hand. But then she was moving, getting her legs from between his, and he felt her moving forward.

"Now 'everything'," she remarked.

He felt her move further, and felt her pubic hair brush the head of his cock. She did want to really do it! Did she think he could come again?! "Oh yes!" he heard Maren exclaim softly. Did she think so, too?! For sure, she wanted him finally to give her her orgasm. "Oooh!" Britta was finding her opening with the head of his cock. "Uhnn!" It was still stiff enough to let her help it slip in her already moist pussy. She obviously had experience with doing that and too apparently, that they had done this together before.

He heard Britta hummed as her fingers kept his cock straight while she lowered her pussy on it, accompanied by a soft moan from Maren. She was watching her! She chuckled softly and pressed his hands to her breasts, and her hips twitched on his face. His tongue returned to arousing her.

The arousing sensations on his cock and tongue made his thoughts come in confused bits: fucking and licking ... more being fucked ... by his daughter ... his other daughter ... fucked the other one that morning in bed ... while her sister licked her pussy! "Oooh!" No one had ever fucked him like that ... rocking and circling her hips on his cock! What a sweet, young pussy! Both of them ... to lick and taste and to squeeze his cock like that. "Uhnnn!" It was going to have to do what it could; ... I have to make this pussy come and flood my face.

For a few moments, he forgot about what was happening on his hips, concentrating on what his tongue could do, encouraged by the way her hips twitched and by her encouraging moans. They became more aroused - to his delight - and then he was aware that the other pussy had stopped churning on his cock. That let him concentrate more, eager to give the pussy on his face what it wanted and deserved.

Vaguely aware that both girls were moaning together, he did, gratified when it twitched on his mouth and Maren's - but he wasn't remembering whose - pussy spurted on his tongue, as she gave a pulsing groan, and her body quivered, her thighs clutching sides. So good! So arousing to enjoy, to experience! He had given it what it wanted and deserved, what it needed.

Pleased with himself, his tongue stilled, and he caught his breath, relieved by his success, and then relieved, when she dropped down with a long moan and rolled off him, and he could take a long deeper breath, his face now free of her pussy. As he was taking another breath, about to wipe his face, another voice demanded: "Now fuck!"

The pussy holding his cock rocked to and fro, squeezing it. As Maren's leg passed over his head, her sister dropped down over him with a wide-eyed, aroused expression on her face. Fuck! My daughter Britta, he thought, feeling her pussy clutch his cock again.

"Fuck! Kiss!" she demanded softly.

As they did, more kissing than fucking, their tongues more fucking than their hips, he thought: "Anything, every way she wants," feeling his cock twitch in her pussy and confirming that it could. But first, she wanted him to suck her aroused nipples, moving up on him a little to offer them to his mouth. After he had sucked and nibbled on both of them, her hips twitched down, her pussy squeezing his stiff cock again, and she murmured: "Fuck!"

He did, she did, their hips rocking together. When his hands slid down to hold her ass, she nodded and murmured: "That too."

It took him a moment to recall what she meant. Then his his fingers slipped into crack of her ass. She nodded with moan, and his fingers found her asshole, rubbing, feeling it tighten and relax, and tighten again. She nodded again with another moan. When his finger hesitated, she insisted softly:

"Do it."

Her hips stilled for a moment, while his finger found its center and probed. She grunted, and then began to fuck his cock again. He thought again: "Anything, any way she wants," and drew his thighs up between hers and rocked his hips up harder, slapping against hers, thrusting his cock as hard and deep and fast in her tight pussy as he could.

For a moment, the thought passed through his mind that it was unfair that he should learn so late how good fucking could be, that he had to learn with his daughters. But then he was only aware of the so arousing sensations her tight and clenching pussy were giving his cock. Their moans shifted to even more aroused groans, as their hip slapped together.

"Fuck! Fuck! Come! Make her come!" he was thinking.

They did with desperate sounding grunts, his cock spurting deep in her pussy, as it wet his pubic hair, her pussy juice running down warm on his tight sack. With final grunts and groans, their hips stilled, and she collapsed heavily on him.

She rocked her hips to extend her legs without dislodging his cock. He had to recall that his wife sometimes was on top, but never like this had been, and that his cock had always slipped out of her pussy when extended her legs. "What kind of experience did his daughter - both of them - have?" he wondered. Then he smiled to himself with the thought that he was very lucky now to know.

When Britta recovered, she raised her head and moved up on him a little, and his cock then did slip out of her pussy. She snorted softly with a nod and kissed him - not much better than a daughter should kiss her father. He did too, as a father, his hands holding her naked body to his. She murmured:

"You're the best ...." She started over: "You're the best a girl could want."

"Not supposed to be, not like this," he replied, but rubbed his daughter's back.

"You are," Maren agreed with her sister, crawling around and reaching over to turn his face to her and kissing him. The tips of their tongues caressed for a moment. Then she chuckled and murmured with her lips on his:

"I just love your tongue," and hers thrust between his lips.