Daughter's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula kissed my cheek and said, "If you change your mind, you know where I am."

I lay in bed, unable to sleep. I kept staring at the ceiling, going over different scenarios of her and old Harold. Hell, he was probably what, 25, maybe 30 years older than us.

Yes, he used to brag about all the women he used to screw when he was younger when we were alone but I never envisioned him screwing mine. He'd brag how they loved his big cock. Tami worked for the school district as a cook and her hours were from 6:00 to 2:30 which meant she had afternoons off to do as she pleased.

A soft knock at my door woke me in the morning, it was a little after 8:00. Paula was holding a cup of coffee and I needed it. She walked over and handed it to me. Taking my free hand in hers, she said, "I'm sorry I told you about Tami. We had promised her we would never tell anyone, especially you about it."

I blurted out, "So she knows you know?"

Paula said, "Well after seeing them on the diving board, Karen and I kept going back and taking pictures of them. She has quite a collection of them doing it in different places and positions. She used your Canon with the telephoto lens. One day when we wanted to go to a party and Tami said no, Karen told her she would tell you about Harold."

"When Tami asked her what proof she had, Karen went into her bedroom and printed out a couple of the pictures she had and brought them out. After a good ten-minute screaming match, Tami sat down and started crying."

"She said that Harold would tell her how beautiful she was. Then he asked her if she would allow him to take pictures and she thought it would be fun. From there it progressed to nude pictures then one day he suggested that they go skinny dipping. Then one it just kind of happened. Karen and I felt she was kind of white-washing the truth but let it go."

Paula told me," Karen has hidden several thumb drives around the house with those pictures in case Tami went looking and found one.

I thought for a minute and said, "The trouble is, now that I know, her leverage point is gone, isn't it?"

Paula said, "Opps?"

Again holding her hand, I asked, "So what do you know about Karen?"

Sort of rocking on her feet and her eyes closed for a bit, she said, "Karen had quite the reputation in school for being, well, you know, easy."

I said, "You mean a little slut?"

Paula nodded then said, "And the real reason she wanted to go to the University of California at Sacramento is because of Johnny, the guy she has a crush on. She says he's the best lover she's ever had.

I just shook my head and said, "Like mother, like daughter."

As I finished my coffee, she took the cup from me and after setting it on the night stand, pounced on me, kissing me forcefully. Here I had this little hardbody wanting me and I had this knot in my stomach from finding out about my wife cheating with my neighbor. As Paula began kissing her way down my body towards my cock, all other thoughts seemed to disappear.

Her welcome licks and sucking blocked out the hurt and began to make my balls tingle. I asked her to move up next to me. Once back up, we made out like I was a teenager again. I caressed her lovely body. I fingered her tight pussy, paying special attention to her clit and G-spot. I was rewarded by her having several nice orgasms. I slowly climbed over her as she spread her legs. Hooking the back of her knees in the inside of my elbows, I entered her moist love canal. She was so very tight. It took two or three tries for me to get all the way in.

I wasn't in a hurry and I took my time making love to her. Paula's orgasms were fun to watch as her facial expressions changed as the orgasms got bigger and bigger. She started yelling, "Oh fuck, Oh, fuck. OH FUCK! Then wrapped her legs around my waist as she shook with a huge orgasm which caused me to let loose with a series of blasts of my own.

Afterwards, we showered and I took her to IHOP near the mall. After breakfast, we went to Victoria's Secrets and I bought her several sets of sexy underwear and lingerie. The shop girls were giving us quite the eye, an older man with a young girl. I was getting quite a kick out of it. One of the shop girls asked Paula, "Is that your father?

Paula whispered in her ear, "No, he's my lover." They both giggled.

When we got home, I mowed the yard and tried to clear my head of Tami and Harold. I mean that guy was older than her father. Why in the world would she have an affair with him? What was I going to do?

I got out the edger and was so engrossed in my thoughts I damn near cut my foot off. My tennis shoes ended up with a big gash in one. I was lucky that I hadn't taken some of my toes off. After I finished raking up the debris, I headed in to take a shower.

I opened the back door and there stood Paula. She was wearing the new lingerie we had bought with these tall red high heels. Pirouetting in front of me, she asked, "Do you like?

I said, "Very much so," with a big smile on my face. I said, "Right now I need a shower and some clean clothes," and headed into my bedroom to undress and hit the shower.

I had lathered my hair up, soap running down my face when I heard the shower door click. Thinking it might have opened on me I went to reach for it only to find Paula stepping in. She took my arm and pulled herself tightly to me then used her long nails to scrub my scalp. That felt so good. "Rinse your scalp," she said. I did as she said.

Then she asked me, "Turn around", so I did. She then soaped up my back and used her nails on my back, scratching as she scrubbed. I tried but couldn't remember the last time Tami and I took a shower together. The more I thought about it we really had been drifting apart for the past five years or so. Sex between us had been getting farther and farther apart and almost mechanical. I wondered if that's when her affair with Harold started.

We took a long shower, soaping each other up and rubbing our slippery bodies together before rinsing and drying off. I wasn't quite ready for bed and I asked Paula, "Do you know where one of the thumb drives are?"

Giving me this pensive look she said, "Tom, are you really sure you want to see them together?"

I told her, "Actually I had asked her a few years ago to join a swinger's club so I could watch her with another man AND possibly play with another woman. I really wanted to see Tami's pussy full of another man's cum. She said I was a pervert."

Paula thought for a bit and said, "Sex between consenting adults sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe you could take me one day?

I said, "Really. You'd like that?" Her eyes widened and a smile filled her face as she nodded. She left the room and told me to meet her at my computer.

In the den, I turned on my computer and waited for her return. Shortly she returned wearing some of the new undies I had purchased for her, the thumb drive in her hand. Once in the port, the folder opened up showing hundreds of pictures. When I saw the size of Harold, I could hardly believe my eyes and wondered how my wife ever took him in her pussy.

If he'd been black, I might have expected it but this was an old white guy with a cock that looked the size of a baseball bat. There were pictures of Tami taking him doggy style, her riding him, her bent over furniture, in the pool, of her giving him blow jobs and her cum filled mouth afterwards. That really pissed me off because she refused to give me head.

After seeing as much as I could stand, I saved the file to my computer and turned it off. I wen to the family room, turned on the news and tried to relax. Paula made us some hot tea with whiskey. When we finished, she pulled me off the couch and led me down the hallway.

Paula walked me into the bedroom and pulled back the covers and climbed in, motioning for me to join her. How could I say no? We made love several more times that night before we had to leave to pick up Tami on her early morning flight.

Tami was standing in the loading zone waiting for us. After putting her luggage in, she plopped in the front seat and closed her eyes. We rode home mostly in silence. As our town came into view, I asked her, "Did everything go Ok?"

Shaking her head Tami said, "That daughter of yours, I swear she had me buy out several stores of clothes because she needed "college' clothes now."

Then just as we pulled into the garage, she asked, "How did things go with you two?" Visions of making love to Paula raced through my mind and I knew I better keep my mouth shut. Then I thought about her and our neighbor and said, "You know Tami, you won't have to be at Karen's beck and call anymore."

She gave me a puzzled look and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Honey, there's no need to play coy with me. I know what she has been blackmailing you with," I told her as we exited the car.

Tami gave Paula one of those looks that could kill then walked over to me, saying. "How much did she tell you?"

I suggested we go sit down in the living room and finish this talk. The three of us went in and were about to sit down when Tami said, "Tom, I need a wine, no make it a scotch, a tall one."

I damn near told her to get it herself but I didn't." I looked over at Paula and asked, "Riesling?" she smiled and nodded. I fixed their drinks and brought them back.

Tami chugged down about half her drink then said, "Harold was such a sweet old man. I'd come over and use his pool. It was good exercise. He'd sit by the pool and sip on his drink. He would make drinks for me too. He was always telling me how beautiful I was.

Then he talked me into buying a bikini. I never thought I was bikini material but he insisted. It made him so happy. He grabbed his camera and said he wanted to take a few pictures. I thought it was kind of cute."

I said, "I told you that you were beautiful.'

Tami said, "You had to, you were married to me."

She continued, "He had me pose in different places around the pool and in it. He'd use floats and balls as props. Then he began positioning me, first by untying one of my bikini top strings in some pics. Then a bottom string in others. That progressed to me topless and he eventually talked me into posing naked. That took a bit but he made me feel so beautiful."

"He really got excited when I was naked and I could see his huge bulge in his pants Harold talked me into playing with my nipples for the camera, then he had me rub my clit. Then he asked me to climax for the camera and I did."

"One day he asked if I would jack him off a little because he was sending these pictures to his old army buddies and they couldn't believe that I was real. I took him in my hands and stroked him until he was nice and hard. He had me put my lips close to the head of it like I was going to kiss it but I didn't."

"Afterwards, I had been stretching out on the concrete doing more posing and was getting warm and he suggested we go skinny dipping so I jumped in. Harold undressed and dove in after me. He went through my legs coming up in front of me. I could feel his erection pressing tight against my crotch. He was huge and my pussy ached to feel him inside me."

"I wasn't thinking about you or being married, all I could think about was his big cock. We moved to the shallow end and he sat on the top step. I had both hands on his hard, veined shaft and was admiring his size. I couldn't get my hand around it and began to stroke it up and down. Harold closed his eyes and had his head rocked back, saying, keep that up and he was going to cum and he'd rather not have to clean the mess out of his filter."

"All of a sudden, he made this loud "Awaag" sound and moved my head towards the head of his cock and I took him as deep in my mouth as I could. He shot a thick lumpy load down my throat and I had trouble swallowing all of it. Some of it leaked down my chin and onto my breasts. When I looked at him, he wiped my breasts off and stuck his finger into my mouth, saying, 'That's my little girl, you missed some,' and kissed me."

"I kept stroking him and when he was about half hard, I straddled him, wanting to feel him inside of me. It took several tries for my pussy to stretch out enough to accommodate his shaft and it wasn't even all the way hard yet. I got him all the way in and began rocking on him as he played with my nipples."

"The more I rocked, the bigger his cock grew inside of me. I could feel him hitting places that no man has ever hit. I swear if felt like we might have been stuck together like two dogs in heat. I couldn't believe how his cock filled me entirely, it was unbelievable."

"He slid off the seat and we fucked in the water. That felt marvelous. I was floating and his shaft hammered my pussy into explosive bliss. I lost count of how many orgasms I had. I had my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist."

"After a good hour or more, he moved me to the shallow end and helped me out of the water. Harold placed me on a chaise lounge cushion in the doggy position and mounted me from behind."

"When he slammed into me, it was like lightning had hit my body. I could feel his hardness getting larger when he grabbed my hips and held himself tight to my body and grunted as he filled my womb to overflowing with his hot sticky seed."

"My head was resting on the cushion and I looked between my legs and could see his thick, lumpy cum, dribbling from my crotch, his cock still buried in my full pussy. Finally he pulled out and I grabbed my suit and went to the bathroom to clean up. That started our affair. I found myself constantly thinking about how his cock felt in me and wanting it more and more. I knew it wasn't fair to you but it was an itch that needed to be scratched and only he could scratch it."

"The day he died was a very bad for me. He had just put chemicals in the pool and we couldn't use it so we decided to play in the house. We had been playfully chasing one another around and he had already fucked me over the back of the couch and on the coffee table when we moved to his bed. There he went down on me and afterwards, I mounted him."

"As I began rocking on his wonderful fuck rod, he began making strange noises. I thought he was cuming and I knew I was just about to cum again. I kept rocking faster and faster and as I came, I looked down and realized he wasn't breathing."

"Fuck, I killed him. I grabbed his phone and started to call 911. Then I thought if I did, they'd find out about me and I didn't want you or the neighbors to know. I ran around the house, wiping off all the door knobs and the phone, even the toilet handle. I got his underwear back on and covered him up then I ran to the kitchen and grabbed some marshmallows, stuffing them in my cheeks. Then I put a pillow over the phone and called 911 saying a man at this address had suffered a heart attack and then snuck out the back. Can you ever forgive me?"

I didn't know what to say. Hearing it from her own mouth was harder than it was hearing it from Paula but then Paula didn't go into the detail that Tami did. Tami tried to take my hand but at first, I pulled away. Seeing that my action crushed her, I reached over and took her hand to comfort her.

Through her tears, she said, "I suppose you want a divorce now."

Not sure how to word my next sentence, I thought for a bit before answering, "Honey, for the past five years or more, our sex life has really been going downhill and while you were fucking Harold, it was almost non-existent, not that I knew you were fucking him."

"Do you remember when I asked you about going to a swinger's club?" Tami nodded. I asked her, "And what did you say when I asked you about it?"

She hung her head, looking at her lap and softly said, "That I couldn't share you with another woman."

"Exactly!" I said, "You told me you couldn't share me with another woman while you were fucking Harold."

Tears were rolling down Tami's face and I said, "You know, did you ever think to tell me about wanting him. That I might have liked watching his big cock fill you up. Seeing your pussy after he fucked you with his cum flowing out of you. That's one reason I suggested going to a swing club."

Her tears stopped and I had the full attention of both Tami and Paula. Tami looked at me and said, "You mean you're not going to file for divorce?"

I told her, "The jury is still out on that but there is going to be some changes to our household."

Tami asked, "Like what?"

I said, "You need to move all your things out of our bedroom and into Karen's room."

She said, "But Paula is in there."

I got up and went over and sat next to Paula. Then I said to Tami, "Paula will be moving her stuff into my room."

Tami stood up and screamed, "You mean that you and Paula......"

I stopped her and said. "Would you rather get a divorce and maybe go to jail? Oh, and by the way, Paula and I will be going to the swinger's club if you care to join us. Maybe you can find a guy with a big cock Like Harold had there. Paula is very happy with mine"

Tami just stood there for a while with her mouth open then went to our bedroom to begin to move her things.

It's funny how life can change in a weekend.

12