Daughter's Breeding Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
The naughty daughter wants to be bred by her daddy.
7.4k words
4.56
70.8k
81

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nubile Daughter's Fertile Problems

Rosalita Lopez

I walked home from the club meeting so down in the dumps. What if there was something wrong with me? I had been fucking my daddy before Aubrey seduced hers, and she was already pregnant. I should have been the first girl in the club bred.

I reached home, my shoes dragging on the pavement. I just didn't have the energy to lift them properly as I headed up the stairs. I gained them, my heart pounding in my chest. I rubbed my belly, my veins cold with worry.

I headed inside to the smell of Mom baking tamales. She made such savory ones. Normally, they brightened my day knowing she was cooking them, but... I just slumped into the kitchen and absently opened the fridge.

"What's wrong, mi sirenita?" Mom asked.

"Nothing," I muttered.

"Nothing," she repeated. "Did you have a fight with your friends?"

I sighed and closed the fridge without taking anything out. "It's been two months, Mommy, and I'm not pregnant."

"Oh, that's nothing to be worried about," she said and took my hand. She led me to the living room where Daddy was watching a soccer game. "Go sit on your daddy's cock. That'll make you feel better."

I smiled at Mom. "Sure."

My hunky father glanced over at me. He smiled as he watched me peel off my tank top and shove off my shorts. I was naked in no time, my round boobs bouncing. I had such nice tits. He grinned at them and fished his cock out of his shorts.

"That's it," Daddy said. He smiled, his mustache thick and bush on his upper lip. "Just come sit on my lap." He wagged his cock around. "I know what my little girl needs."

I smiled and darted to him. I just wanted to be pregnant like my cousin-sisters were. My aunt was bred by her own brother, my daddy. All three of her kids were his. It was so exciting living in a family that embraced incest.

I climbed onto Daddy's lap and purred, "You do know what your little girl needs!"

I lowered myself down to his cock, already feeling better at the prospect of having his cum spurting into my snatch. I pressed my pussy folds against his dick then plunged down him. He groaned as I did that. It was so wonderful to slowly swallow his big, thick dick.

He had such an amazing one. A wondrous cock that I loved to take into my pussy. I shuddered in delight as I bottomed out on him. I had all his dick in me. It was such a wondrous moment. I felt so good right now. A big smile spread on my lips.

"Oh, Daddy!" I groaned.

"Mmm, that's it," he groaned, savoring having all my cunt on his dick. "That's such a nice treat."

"It is, Daddy," I purred, squeezing my cunt down around his dick. "Ooh, ooh, you're just so big in my pussy. I love that!"

He slapped his hands down on my ass. "Me, too."

My butt-cheeks burning. I gasped and slid up him. I loved the feel of climbing his big dick. I squeezed down on him, savoring going higher and higher up his dick. He groaned as I did that. He savored my hot pussy around him. It was a thrill to have all that big cock in me.

I shuddered, loving the feel of him in me.

I plunged my cunt down his cock. I shuddered, savoring that heat reaching into me. It was a pure delight to have all that passion gripping my cock. I loved it as I rode up and down him. I plunged my cunt down his dick and back up him.

"Daddy, are you going to pump all your cum into me?" I moaned. "Are you going to flood my young womb with all your seed?"

"Of course I am," he groaned, his hands gripping my rump.

"Your daddy is going to flood your cunt with all your cum, mi sirenita," purred Mom as she watched on, a proud smile on her lips.

I grinned at her, so glad that she was watching this beautiful moment. It was wonderful feeling Daddy's dick in me. He had such a big and thick dick. It was just the best. I plunged down him and slid back up him, loving how he massaged me.

Pleasure rippled through me as I rode him. My boobs bounced and jiggled. They heaved before him as he groaned in delight. He loved what I did to him. How I rode his cock. I was so glad to ride him like this. I loved every second of plunging my cunt down his dick. I shuddered, the need to erupt building and building in me.

"That's it," Daddy groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good to have my little girl riding me."

"It is, Daddy." I cupped his face and kissed him.

His thick mustache tickled my mouth as I worked my twat up and down his dick. I held him tight. I

I wanted to have a big orgasm on Daddy's cock. His hands massaged my rump, lifting my cunt up and down his dick as I rode him. It was an awesome delight to have all that pleasure spilling through me. His tongue thrust into my mouth.

He was so bold and strong. Just so powerful. I shuddered at how he made out with me. I was in heaven here. It was just a delight. My cunt clenched down on him as I worked my cunt up and down him faster and faster.

I hurtled toward my orgasm.

I would cum so hard on him. His hands squeezed my rump. His finger dipped into my butt-crack. I moaned, my snatch gripping his dick as his finger slid down my crevice to find my asshole. He pushed against it.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Daddy!"

"Yes, yes, cum on my dick," he groaned. "Let me feel that fertile pussy going wild!"

I moaned as I rose up him. I was so close to my climax. Just so near to having all that pleasure sweeping through me. I would have a huge one. A big burst of bliss. I plunged down his dick, taking him to the hilt.

My orgasm burst in me.

"Daddy!" I squealed, my cunt writhing around his cock. I suckled at him. Worshiped him. I had to have his cum spurting into me. I craved it. "Yes, yes, breed me, Daddy! Knock up your little girl!"

He growled out with his manly passion as his virile seed erupted into my pussy. He spurted over and over again, splashing my cervix with his cum. I trembled on him, my hair dancing as I loved having all that cum spurting into me.

"¡Mierda!" he growled as he dumped more and more of his cum into my pussy. He filled me to the brim with all his jizz. "Rosalita!"

It was a wonderful thing to have all that spunk filling me up. He pumped more and more into my greedy pussy. My cunt writhed around him while my asshole spasmed around his finger wiggling about in my anal sheath. That was such a thrill.

I loved this. I savored that delight filling me up. He splashed against my womb. I hoped he would knock me up. He just had to knock me up. I wanted to have his baby so much. I shuddered on him, the pleasure dying down in me.

"How do you feel about it now?" Mom asked me.

I glance at her, the euphoria dying away. I felt so good while I was cumming, but... "I'm just... Daddy knocked you up once and Auntie Angelica three times. I should be pregnant by now. I've had two periods and nothing."

"Then let's make an appointment with your aunt," said Mom, giving me such a loving smile.

* * *

The Next Day...

Daddy and I were sitting down in the waiting room at Auntie Angelica's gynecologist's office. She was a baby doctor. And a pussy doctor. Thinking those things made me giggle. If there was something wrong, she could fix it.

I had to get pregnant second. Aubrey beat me, but I wouldn't let the other girls win. Candy was sounding serious, though. She was a planner. I don't know what she had up her sleeve, but it couldn't be good. Shanice was a threat, too.

I couldn't let either girl beat me. I would be second!

"Hey, cutie," my aunt said, striking her head through. "Come on back. Bring your father."

"Sure thing, Auntie Angelica," I said, hopping to my feet and darting to her. I just knew she would sort it all out.

Daddy followed. He was such a good father for bringing me here. He thought there was nothing to worry about. It was only two periods, but I had him dumping his cum into my pussy daily. So I should have been knocked up.

"Okay, okay," said my aunt. "Get naked. You, too, mi hermosa." My aunt winked at her brother.

Daddy chuckled and started getting naked. I smiled, too. This was so naughty. I flew out of my clothing. They were fluttering to the floor as I jumped into the exam chair. I put my legs in the stirrups, my legs spread apart. My shaved pussy lips parted.

Mommy had shaved them for me last night and eaten me out to a wonderful orgasm.

"Well, let's just check your vitals," my aunt said. She glanced at the screen. "You gained two pounds."

"What?" I gasped in horror, staring down at my perfect body. "Where? I don't see any excess. And how do you know?"

"The chair weighed you," she said. She grabbed a blood pressure cuff and put that around my arm. "Now just breathe slowly and stay calm." She glanced at Daddy. "Don't stand where she can see you with that big dick."

I blushed as I watched Daddy move off behind me. He did have a big dick and muscular ass and strong physique. He was such a hunk. I squirmed there as my aunt rolled her eyes. She wore her doctor's coat, a stethoscope around her neck.

She stuck another sensor on my forefinger before the cuff inflated by a machine. It squeezed my arm while she listened with her stethoscope at my elbow. She slowly bled off the air then let it all out at once. She nodded and typed the results into the computer. Then she listened to my heart and had me breathe in and out.

"Do you really have to do all this stuff?" I asked.

"Yep," she said. "Simple tests to make sure you're healthy." She opened her lab coat then. She was wearing just a pair of garters holding up white stockings. Her pussy dripped with her juices and her big boobs swayed, "Now, let's do a little exam of your pussy. Mmm, mi hermosa, why don't you assist me? I do a better job giving an oral exam when I have your big dick fucking me."

"Yes, yes, I know," he said.

Now I understood why Dad went to all of Mom's frequent gynecological visits. Our family was so kinky. I just had to be bred by Daddy. I needed that so much. It would be so hot if I were. Just so sexy and awesome to have his baby.

My aunt bent over and parted my folds with her delicate fingers. She stared at my pussy, examining me. She stroked up and down my folds and brushed my clit. I groaned, my toes curling at her naughty touch.

"Well, everything looks good," she said and thrust a pair of fingers into my pussy. "You're nice and wet. Plenty of lubricating juices." She pressed on the top of my pubic mound, feeling about. "Good, good, that's perfect. Can you hand me the speculum, big brother?"

Daddy handed her this slender, metal cone that had a strange handle on the base. What was that for? I found out as my aunt inserted it into my pussy. I shuddered as she pushed the cold device into me. I shivered. It opened.

I gasped as my pussy stretched wide like I was taking Daddy's big dick. My aunt stared down into my pussy's depths, examining me with a pen light. She nodded in approval and pulled it out of me. I shivered as she sat that on a tray. The spicy aroma of my pussy filled my nose.

"Mmm, everything is looking great." My aunt winked at me. "And smelling just delicious."

She buried her face into my pussy and licked. I gasped as she did that. Her tongue flicked through my folds, stroking over my flesh. I groaned as she did that. My body trembled as she licked and lapped at me with that wicked tongue.

She stroked through my flesh. I trembled as she did that. My head tossed back and forth as I enjoyed my naughty aunt feasting on me. Daddy grinned at me as he gripped Auntie Angelica. He thrust into her pussy.

"Oh, yes," she moaned as he fucked into her pussy. "That's so good! Just a wonderful rush! Ooh, yes, yes, that's perfect!"

I grinned at the sight of Daddy fucking his sister as she licked and lapped at my cunt. She thrust her tongue into my pussy and swirled around in me. I loved that so much. I shuddered at how good she was at eating my cunt.

She was a really pussy lover. She and Mom often made love. It was such a beautiful thing how they were so close. A sister who welcomed her brother's love into the bedroom. Auntie Angelica couldn't marry Daddy, but she could still be his.

Just like me.

"Oh, Daddy," I moaned. "Auntie Angelica is licking my pussy with such passion."

"She always does when she's got my dick in her," Daddy grunted, his hands gripping Auntie Angelica's hips.

My aunt moaned her hips as Daddy drew back his cock. Muscles rippled across his chest as he plunge back into her. He was such a sexy man. I shuddered as my aunt danced her tongue around in me, sending pleasure rushing through me.

I moaned, my head tossing back and forth as Auntie Angelica feasted on me. She lapped at me as Daddy fucked her with such passion. He buried into her cunt again and again. I loved watching that. He fucked my aunt hard and fast, making her moan into my snatch.

She knew what she was doing to me, too. As a gynecologist, she really knew her way around a pussy. I shuddered as she flicked her tongue through my snatch. She flicked out and brushed my clit. Just for a moment.

"Auntie Angelic!" I gasped as I quivered in delight

Daddy grinned at me as he fucked her with such passion. He pounded his sister's taboo cunt. I loved it as she feasted on my snatch. Her tongue danced about in my pussy, churning me up. My orgasm built and built.

I quivered in the stirrups, the exam chair creaking as I shuddered through all this wonderful delight. I rose toward my orgasm. I would have a huge one. I just wanted to burst with all this passion. I wanted to drown in it.

"Oh, my, yes," I moaned. "Oh, oh, that's so good! That's just delicious. Wow, I love that! I love that a lot! Daddy! Daddy, Auntie Angelica is going to make me cum!"

"Yep," he grunted. "She's a real pussy-loving whore!"

"I am," Auntie Angelica moaned. "I've seduced a few of my patients." She winked at me.

What a naughty aunt.

I shuddered as her tongue flicked around my clit. She bathed my pearl, sending such delight rippling through me. I would have a big one. I couldn't help it. She was doing such wild things to me. I loved it as she suckled on my bud.

I gasped, squirming in the chair. Daddy pounded his sister's pussy. He fucked her hard and fast as she nibbled on my bud. The pleasure rose and rose in me. I hurtled toward that powerful climax. I wanted to cum so badly.

"That's it," Daddy said, grinning at me. "Drown her. Drown your aunt in all your delicious pussy juices."

"Mother of God, yes," whimpered Auntie Angelica. She suckled hard on my clit.

I gasped as my orgasm burst in me. My body bucked on the exam chair. My pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out of me and flooded my aunt's mouth. She moaned, licking up my folds as Daddy hammered her cunt with his powerful thrusts.

She moaned into my pussy as my mind drowned in ecstasy. The waves swept through me. They washed over my mind and smothered my thoughts. I quivered in delight, my entire body shuddering through this bliss.

"Oh, Jose!" she gasped into my pussy as we both climaxed.

"Angelica!" Daddy growled and buried into their sister's cunt. "¡Mierda!"

He erupted into her cunt. He bathed her pussy with his jizz. He erupted into her again and again. It was wonderful to witness their incestuous love as I bucked through my own orgasm. I savored that delight sweeping through me.

It was fantastic. Just an incredible rush to feel. The waves of taboo delight spilled through me. My aunt lapped up my juices as her pussy milked Daddy's cock. She worked out every drop as my euphoria crested in me.

"Oh, Auntie Angelica," I moaned, my body quivering. "That was just so great. That was amazing. I loved it so much."

"Mmm, yes, yes, it is," she moaned, her body shuddering. "Oh, my naughty, little niece. Ooh, I have such goodies for you in my pussy!"

"Cum!" I squealed in delight.

She shuddered, rubbing her face into my pussy. She kissed my vulva before she lifted her head. She trembled, Daddy pulling out of her. My aunt glanced down at her shaved cunt. Already, the pearly spunk was spilling down her thighs.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, taking a step back. "Mmm, there it is. It's right there. Just eat away!"

"Yes Auntie Angelica," I said and lifted my legs out of the stirrups. I hopped off, smacking my lips. The cum dripped down her thigh. It was an irresistible line of creamy white that I had to devour.

I knelt before her, gripping her thighs. I leaned in and licked up my aunt's legs. The salty scent of Daddy's cum mixed with the tangy aroma of her pussy. I reached the spunk, stroking up her leg. She shuddered as I did that.

It was so nice hearing the sigh she made as I reached her pussy. I had such an awesome aunt. I was so happy to lick at her pussy, gathering up the mix of tangy juices and salty cum. I shuddered at the delight as Daddy moved behind me.

That was why my aunt stepped back again. To give Daddy room.

"Not her pussy," my aunt said. "I need to collect some samples from her, so no jizz contaminating it."

"Why didn't you take them first?" I asked as Daddy dropped down to his knees to fuck my asshole.

"Well, one, your pussy needs a break. I know you've been taking him in there a lot. Two, your daddy loves anal and you're being mean depriving him of that delight. And, this one is the most important, I want to suck his dick clean with you after he's done."

Daddy chuckled. "Your aunt loves ass to mouth."

"Oh," I said and licked at her pussy again, gathering up more of the spunk leaking out of her.

Mmm, that was just so yummy.

I licked and lapped at her again. My tongue stroked through her folds. I loved how good she tasted mixed with Daddy's spunk. She shuddered, grinding her snatch on my face. Daddy pressed his cock between my butt-crack. I supposed I was being selfish, but I just wanted to be pregnant.

There was plenty of time for anal after I was good and bred.

Daddy thrust his dick against my asshole He drilled against me. It was hot feeling him do that. I shuddered, loving the feel of his massive dick pushing on my backdoor. I lapped up his jizz from Auntie Angelica's pussy as my anal ring surrendered to him.

After all, I was Daddy's good girl. My asshole swallowed his dick. I moaned out how great that felt. It was a lovely delight having Daddy's cock sliding into my asshole. I shuddered as inch after inch of his dick sank into my bowels. I moaned into Auntie Angelica's pussy.

My tongue flicked through her folds as Daddy bottomed out in me. "Rosalita," he groaned. "Mierda, you got a delicious asshole."

"I'm glad you enjoy it, Daddy," I moaned as he gripped my hips and drew back.

I shuddered at the velvety friction. A shiver raced through me at this delight. It was good. My hips wiggled back and forth. He groaned and thrust back into me. He filled me up with his huge cock. What a wonderful dick. I shuddered as he fucked me with it hard. Fast.

My butt-cheeks jiggled from his strokes. He pumped away hard and fast, drilling into my anal sheath again and again. I squeezed down on him. I loved it as he fucked me with force. He buried into my asshole over and over again.

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy!" I moaned, my hips wiggling back and forth. "That's so good."

"Just don't forget about me," Auntie Angelica cooed.

"Right, right!"

I thrust my tongue into her pussy and soaked up in her tangy juices. I had to find all the salty cum still in her. Daddy would have pumped so much into her. I loved finding that delight. It was hidden treasure I plundered from her.

Lucky me.

Auntie Angelica groaned as I swirled my tongue around in her snatch, searching for more of that salty delight. I loved scooping it out of her as Daddy fucked my asshole. He buried to the hilt in me. He plunged deep and hard into my bowels.

I squeezed my anal sheath down on him, savoring his grunts. He growled as he fucked me. His dick plowed deep and hard into my snatch. He filled me up with his every stroke. I enjoyed it immensely. I loved that treat so much as I feasted on more of his cum from Auntie Angelica.

12