Daughter's Devious Seduction Plan Ch. 01

Story Info
A naughty girl enjoys the perks of having a lezzie mom!
7.6k words
4.69
44.8k
100

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perks of Having a Lezzie Mommy

Daddy's Good Girl Club

Daughter's Hot Camping Trip

Daughter's Devious Seduction Plan

Candy Miller

My friend Aubrey had thrown down the metaphorical gauntlet--a successful pregnancy test--before the entirety of the Daddy's Good Girls Club. Right before all of us, she had proven that she was the first of us to make love to her daddy.

To be bred by him.

It was such a beautiful thing to imagine. I loved my daddy so much. Ryan Miller was such a handsome man. He was tall with brown hair and a square jaw. A strong man. His glasses just made him seem wiser. More experienced. The perfect lover for a eighteen-year-old girl. A man who could show me all the delights of sex and make my first time to be amazing.

I was so ready for that first time with my daddy. I would lie beneath him as he did such wicked things to me. He would make me cum so hard. I couldn't wait for that delight. It would be perfect to have him doing all those naughty things to me.

I had to strike at the weak spot in my parent's marriage to do this. My mother. Chastity Miller. She was the place of vulnerability because I had the suspicion that she was cheating on my daddy. That bitch. I was so angry with her even if she was having an affair with another woman.

Did she turn lesbian? I don't know. But she was fucking Kimberly Basil. I was sure of it. I just had to get proof. That was the first step in my plan to seduce my father. This was something that had to be done logically.

It was a fluke that Aubrey got her father. A lightning storm that let her play the scared girl. She was clever enough to take advantage of the opportunity, but she couldn't manufacture it. Not on her own. Being alone with her father wouldn't have been enough.

I had a plan.

I worked it out in my head for a week before I implemented it. I pushed up my glasses as I knew my mother's routine. She had her phone charging while she was cleaning the house. It was plugged into the charger in the kitchen. I sauntered in as she was upstairs.

I grabbed her phone and pulled out the charging cable. I then thrust in a cable that was connected to a burner phone I had bought. I had downloaded the right software and now I was cloning Mom's phone. In a moment, I had access to everything she had.

I unplugged my phone and replaced the charge. I slipped my phone into my pocket and headed to the fridge. I grabbed a can of coke from it and headed upstairs to my room. I reached the top and smiled at Mom.

"Hey," she said as she was finishing vacuuming. She turned it off. "Is your room clean?"

"Of course, Mom," I said, feigning innocence. I was so mad at her, but it wouldn't be good to show it. Emotions were the enemy of a good plan. I had to be clear of thought to make the next step. I had her phone cloned.

It was time to gather intelligence.

I vanished into my room and started looking at my mom's information. Her browser history was full of her going to PornHub and watching lesbian porn. She was searching for it. Masturbating to it. Ugh, she had utterly turned her back on Dad. Why? He was amazing. That dumb bitch. How could she...

I took a few deep breaths. I needed to stay calm.

I checked her messages, but she hadn't had any from Kimberly Basil in months. That was very interesting. If they weren't using SMS text messages, how were they communicating? I checked the Facebook Messenger App. No, nothing there, either. She had other communications, but they all seemed so innocuous.

The ones with Dad really pissed me off. Lots of, "I love you," and stuff like that. That lying cunt. I took a few calming breaths while running my hand through my brown hair. I was glad I wasn't a blonde like Mom but had inherited my daddy's brown hair.

I poked around on her phone more and discovered Mom used WhatsApp. That was interesting. She had it in a folder with a bunch of other junk apps. The sort of dumb ones that come with your phone and you can't get rid of.

Clever and sneaky.

I opened it up. She only had one friend on WhatsApp. Kimberly Basil.

I read through the latest messages. It was from this morning while breakfast was going on. I had noticed Mom chatting on her phone. Nothing unusual. We all did at the breakfast table, but this was what had been going on?

K: I'm so wet. Can you come over today? I really, really need you to make me cum.

C: Oh, it wasn't enough that I fucked you in the ass yesterday? I made you cum so hard. That can't last you a few more days.

K: No. No, it can't. I really, really need you to come over today. I want your tongue in my twat. My husband's being a dick.

C: And you need a naughty tongue instead. I know, I know. Your strap-on is so much better than my husband's dick.

K: So you can come over today? I need my ass fucked. Your strap-on is even better.

C: Shouldn't be a problem. I can come over this afternoon. That work for you? I'll make you cum so hard, then you better be on your knees thanking me.

K: I'll make you explode. You'll drown me. Ooh, I can't wait. See you around 2.

I gripped the burner phone so hard. My heart was beating with my anger. That fucking cow. She was cheating on Daddy. And she preferred a plastic dildo to the real thing. Chastity? What a joke of a name. She was a whore. Whority. That should be her name.

Whority Miller. I pressed the phone to my chest. Mom was going out this afternoon, huh? I rolled off the bed and headed out of the bedroom. Mom was moving around downstairs. My phone suddenly buzzed in my hand. I glanced at the WhatsApp

K: Can you get her soon?

C: Nearly done, you slut. Twenty minutes.

K: I'm going to kiss your ass when you get here.

I reached the bottom of the stairs my blood on fire. Mom glanced up. She was standing there with her phone. She smiled at me and slipped it into her pocket. Her blonde hair swayed around her face, her blue eyes so bright.

"I got to run a few errands," she said. "Want me to make you lunch before I go."

"Sure, Mom," I said. "You can't stay? There's a new RomCom on Netflix. We can see how trashy it is."

"No, no," Mom said, her cheeks growing pink. "I really have to get this stuff done. It sucks being an adult, you know. Responsibilities."

"Yeah, yeah," I said, my mind seething. Responsibilities? You're going to eat your fucking dyke-whore of a lover's cunt! Such a fucking slut!

I didn't engage, though. I just jumped onto the couch and opened up the Netflix account. I found the RomCom and started playing it. Mom came back with the sandwich. She handed me the plate and kissed me on the brow.

"Enjoy," she said as she grabbed her purse and headed out the door to visit her lover.

"You, too, Mom," I said brightly as I picked up the sandwich.

I ate it. Of course, I did. I was hungry. You couldn't enact a plan on an empty stomach. I scarfed it down, letting the movie play. I had my sandwich nearly consumed--a turkey sandwich with lettuce and miracle whip--when I heard her car pulling out. I polished off the potato chips she included. They were some of those "healthy" types ones that were air-fried. I washed off my plate and put it in the dishwasher before heading outside and jumping on my bicycle.

It wasn't far to Kimberly's house. I peddled toward it and pulled into the driveway behind Mom's car. I parked it behind her and hopped out. I hummed as I was ready to see the phone. I headed down the side of the house towards the backyard. I opened the gate and slipped inside. Kimberly and her husband didn't have a dog.

I moved onto the back porch and peered in.

There they were. Mom and Kimberly were locked in a passionate embrace in the living room. Perfect. I pulled out my phone and hit record.

I watched them kissing hard, tongues dancing, on my phone's screen. They had each other's tops and bras off, their naked boobs pressing tight. Mom had a big pair while Kimberly had round tits. Her red hair swayed down her naked back while Mom was shoving off the jeans she wore.

Kimberley had a thong on. Mom broke the kiss and shoved her back onto the couch. She dropped to her knees and ripped off Kimberly's jeans the rest of the way. She threw them to the side and licked her lips. She slid her hands up Kimberly's thighs to the black thong. She drew that off.

My mother's dyke lover had a shaved pussy with a red landing strip. Mom didn't hesitate to bury her face into Kimberly's twat and start licking. I watched on, my pussy getting hot. Her blonde hair fell around her cheeks while I had the perfect shot of her tongue sliding through Kimberly's folds.

"Gotcha you, Whority," I purred as I got another two seconds of the licking. Then I hit stop. I moved out of sight and double-checked the recording saved.

I played it. Yep. There was Mom with her lover. Caught in 4k by my phone's camera. There was no denying it was her. No way she could weasel out of being a cheating whore. Satisfied that the intelligence-gathering stage of my plan was over, I rushed down the side of the house to my waiting bike.

I had a leisurely bike-ride home. No rushing. No taking chances. I had my evidence. Mom wouldn't be home for hours. That would give me time to plot out the next phase of the plan: blackmailing my mother.

I didn't want to break my parents' marriage up. That was just wrong, but it was clear that Mom had urges that Dad couldn't satisfy. That was why I had the video. I would use that asleverage, but was it enough to keep them together?

No.

I would need more.

I smiled from ear to ear. Yes, yes, that was the perfect way to do it. That was why plans needed to be thought out. Aubrey was lucky her mother was into her and her dad fucking. When they had gotten caught, it could have doomed them both.

My other friends were probably being equally as silly. Just trying to be sexy around their dads and get them to cheat, but these days, men knew to be careful around barely legal girls, especially their daughters.

They were cautious. It was too easy for things to be taken the wrong way. One misunderstanding, and the man could be facing public humiliation with a "MeToo" accusation. Even if he didn't mean to, he could have his life destroyed.

And if the authorities got involved.

No, no, this had to be done with care. I would have my daddy's cock in me. He would give me his cum, and I would have his babies. I felt that certainty as I reached the house. I peddled up the driveway, put my bike away in the garage, and headed inside.

I needed to change.

The RomCom was still playing as I headed upstairs. I peeled off my t-shirt and bra. I had round boobs almost as big as Kimberly's. A nice pair of C's. Barely C's, but still C's. A perfect handful. More was just a waste.

I wiggled out of my jeans and panties next. I had a trimmed bush that beaded with my sweet juices. I was aroused. My plan was so exciting. I stared at my curls. Would Daddy want me shaved? I wasn't sure. Mom appeared to like shaved pussy, but she was a dyke-slut-cheat, so did her opinion matter?

I decided not to shave. I could always be in the future.

I grabbed a jean skirt that had two rainbows, one on each butt-cheek, and a pink blouse that fit tightly about my round boobs. Without a bra on, my nipples were so apparent through the fabric, forming two nice dimples.

I brushed out my brown hair and added just a light amount of pink lip gloss. I hummed, my hazel eyes sparkling. I was ready. I grabbed my phone and my Kindle. I headed downstairs and plopped down on the bed.

Lost Metal by Brandon Sanderson had just dropped. I was so eager to read the continuation of Wax and Wayne's story. I had time to kill. I had my phone synced to the TV, so ready to play the video. I then just settled down to read.

I lost track of all time as I devoured the metaphorical pages on my eReader. I tapped the right side of the screen eager to load the next part. I was so into it, I was actually annoyed when I heard the front door open.

Mom was home.

Then I remembered what I was doing. I shuddered and sat up. My pussy grew wet again as Mom walked in, dropping off her purse on the kitchen counter and glancing at me. She smiled, looking a tad disheveled but very happy.

"You're in a good mood," I said. "I thought those were so annoying errands that you had to run."

"Well, it all turned out great," she said.

"Oh, sure, I bet I know why," I said and turned on the TV. The still frame of the video on my phone appeared. Mom pressed naked against Kimberly. "Look at what I recorded today while I was out riding my bike. I saw your car parked at Kimberly's and I was so curious why."

The color had vanished from Mother's face as I hit play. Action launched, the two women kissing. You could just hear a few moans, but it was mostly silent. Mom stumbled closer to me, her eyes so wide. Her blonde hair swayed around her pale features.

"I... that... I can... Oh, God," she groaned as she watched herself pulling off her lover's jeans and burying her face into Kimberly's pussy. "I... That's..."

"You're a lesbian cheating on dad," I said. "What would he think about if I showed him this."

"Please, please don't," she gasped. "It's just a phase, okay. Things are weird with me and your dad, and this is... new. But it's with a woman. It's just a phase. A curiosity. I didn't try in college, and I always regretted that, then I was at Kimberly's and we had some wine, and I don't know, and we were kissing, and then we were doing more than kissing, and... and..." She trailed off so she could gasp for air.

"What are we going to do about this, Mother?" I asked her.

"Please, please, don't tell your father," she said and moved before me. "Please, Candy, it will break his heart. I... I... I'll stop seeing Kimberly."

"Of course, that's a given," I said. "But... can you really resist your urge for pussy?"

She flinched. "It's not... You make it sound like I'm a... a..."

"Dyke?" I arched an eyebrow at her. "That you don't love burying your face into Kimberly's pussy and eating her out until she cums. I mean..." The video was frozen on the last frame, showing Mom's tongue licking through those folds. "It's pretty clear that you are a cunt muncher. Can you really give that up?"

"Yes," she said, so desperate. "I can. This was all a mistake. I just... I lost myself in it. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't resist. But I'll stop. I promise. It won't ever happen again. Please, please, just don't tell your father. I won't cheat. I promise."

"I don't think you can resist," I said. "I think you need pussy." I stood from the couch. "And if you have to indulge in that urge, Mother, then it's going to have to stay in the family."

"What are you saying?" she asked as I hiked up my jean skirt. I rolled the washed-out denim up my thighs, exposing more and more of my legs. She glanced down at me. "What are you doing, Candy? Stop that! You're..."

Her words trailed off as she stared at my brown-furred muff dripping with my juices.

"Candy!" she gasped.

"I'm talking about my pussy, Mother," I said. I grabbed my top and ripped it off, exposing my round boobs. I adjusted my glasses so they fit correctly. "If you're going to be stepping out on Dad to get pussy, then you're going to do it with me."

"Candy," she said, staring at my pussy. "That's... I..."

"Get on your knees and eat me out, Mother," I said as I sat back down on the couch. I spread my legs wide, my virgin pussy on display. "And be careful not to break my hymen."

"I... That..." She stared at my pussy and licked her lips. I could see the hunger in her. She did crave cunt. Even my cunt. She was such a dyke. She sank to her knees. "This is so wrong, you're my daughter." She crawled toward me, her eyes locked on my furred muff. "I don't want to do this, but... If you think this is what I need... to keep from cheating on your father..."

She buried her face into my pussy.

I gasped at the first contact of someone else touching my pussy. I wanted it to be Daddy, but at least it was incestuous. It was my mother who tongued my pussy with such enthusiasm. I groaned as she lapped at my barely legal pussy.

I aimed my camera at her. "Such a naughty Mommy. You love my pussy, don't you?"

Mom froze. "Don't film this, Candy!"

"Mmm, why not?" I cooed. "You're such a naughty Mommy. You always are eating my pussy. Been doing this for a while."

"This is the first time," she gasped.

"Liar," I cooed. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her into my pussy. "Now make me cum, Mommy. Make me cum so hard!"

She shuddered as she licked at my pussy. I groaned as this was way better blackmail. This was her eating her daughter. And anyone would think she had been doing this for years. If the police ever saw this, she would be in so much trouble.

I just closed my eyes and let her lick at me. She tongued me as I held the camera at her. I wanted to record our first time to make sure she was an obedient mommy. I quivered as her tongue stroked up and down my folds She drove me wild with her licking.

"Mommy," I groaned. "You're so good at that."

"I know," she moaned as she stroked through my folds and brushed my hymen.

She stroked over the barrier I was maintaining for daddy. I shuddered at her touch. This was such a hot moment. I loved it so much. She was driving me wild. I groaned as she stroked her tongue from my taint to my clit again and again.

She brushed my bud at the end of her every lick. That was so naughty of her. I loved how she did that. She had me squirming as my orgasm built and built. She would make me cum so hard. I couldn't wait for it.

I would just burst with all this delight. I trembled as she licked at me. She stroked her tongue over my folds and drove me wild. I groaned at how great this felt. It was a fantastic rush to have her teasing me like this.

"Ooh, ooh, that's good," I moaned. "You sure know what you're doing."

"I do love eating pussy," Mommy purred, staring at the camera. "That's what you want me to say, right? How much I love my little girl's pussy."

"So much, Mommy," I cooed. "Ooh, I'm so glad you seduced me into lesbianism. Yes, yes, eat my cunt and make me cum so hard!"

She shook her head then flicked her tongue around my clit. She nibbled on it. I gasped as she did that. I trembled, my round boobs jiggling. This felt incredible. I loved how she flicked her tongue around my clit. It was way better than masturbating.

I quivered through all that passion. I loved how she licked at me with her hungry tongue. She wanted to make me cum. That was just perfect. I loved how she drove me wild. My orgasm built faster and faster.

"Mmm, yes, yes, you're just like your mother," she purred. "Just cum so easily when a woman does this."

She nibbled on my clit with her soft lips. I gasped and burst in ecstasy.

My first lesbian orgasm swept through me. The first rush of incestuous bliss swept through my body. My cunt convulsed. My twat rippled and writhed, my juices gushing out of me and bathing my mother's lips. She moaned, licking up my cream like a dyke-slut.

The bliss kept sweeping through me, though. It was just so amazing to feel it washing across my mind. I loved every last second of that heat sweeping through me. I squeezed my thighs around her head as she kept licking me.

She loved the taste of my pussy. I groaned as the bliss hit that peak in me. I stopped recording and dropped the phone. I pounded as my mom sat up. She stared at me with this wild look in her eyes. Then she peeled off her top.

"If you're going to satisfy my lezzie itch, then you're going to have to do more than just let me eat your pussy," Mom said, throwing her top down. She wore a yellow bra with white daisies. A happy sort of bra that held her large tits.

I took a deep breath. "I can eat your pussy."