Daughter's Devious Seduction Plan Ch. 02

Story Info
A naughty mommy becomes a cuckqueen!
7.4k words
4.67
43.5k
76

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy is a Naughty Cuckqueen

Candy Miller

I wasn't happy that Daddy was resistant to breeding me. I wanted him to ram his cock into me and fill me up with his cum. That would be so amazing. I had just blown him as he licked my pussy, which had been fantastic.

But I had to be bred to show that I was just as much a daddy's girl as Aubrey. She had beaten all of us in the club to seducing and being bred by her father. Maybe the others thought it was all talk, but not me. I took this quite seriously.

So I came up with a plan to seduce my daddy. And it all started with blackmailing my cheating mother. She was having a lesbian affair behind Daddy's back. Once I had proof, it was easy to make sure she kept her desire for pussy in the family.

My pussy.

And she also was vital in helping me seduce Daddy. After all, he thought it was Mom at first. He didn't realize that I had slipped into his bed to get all intimate with him. But that was the plan. It was such an awesome plan.

"This is a bad idea, Candy," groaned Daddy as I moved down his body and turned to face him. It was dark in the bedroom, but my eyes had adjusted. I grabbed his cock and lifted him. "Let me get a condom."

"No," I said. "A little girl should always enjoy her daddy au naturale."

"A daughter shouldn't be enjoying her father at all," he groaned as I pressed his cock into my trimmed bush. Right against my wet pussy lips. I knew this would feel amazing. Even better than when Mom fucked me in the ass with a strap-on.

That was part of our negotiations.

"I was born to love you, Daddy," I purred, rubbing his cock up and down my furred muff. I loved the feel of him against my virgin pussy. "Oh, Daddy, I've been dreaming about this for so long. Ooh, you're going to love your daughter's barely legal pussy."

I pushed my weight down on him.

"Candy!" he groaned as his cock pressed against my hymen. My maidenhead resisted, a barrier to protect my innocence. But I didn't need it any longer. Not when I had Daddy's cock to fill me up. I was so ready for this. "You can't!"

"I can, Daddy!" I moaned and pushed harder. My hymen stretched and...

Popped.

I gasped as Daddy took my cherry. He groaned as my hot, tight, young snatch swallowed his cock. My deflowered depths took more and more of him. I loved the feel of his dick inside of me. I took more and more of him until I bottomed out on him.

A rush of triumph swept through me. I shuddered, loving the fact that I took all of his dick. I had every inch of his cock in me. It was a fantastic rush to have all of him in me. My pussy clenched down around him. I loved how great he felt in me.

I slid my glasses up my nose before smiling down at Daddy. I squeezed my cunny around him, shuddering with such delight. He panted as he stared at my naked form. I smiled at him as I wiggled my hips from side to side.

"Now isn't that nice?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said, sounding more than a little shocked. "Jesus, Candy, this is so wrong."

"How is it wrong?" I asked. "You didn't force me. I consented. There's nothing wrong with this. Screw society. Lots of things are unjust that shouldn't be. This... this is just love at its purest."

"There is nothing pure about this," groaned Daddy.

I smiled and slid my pussy up his cock. He groaned at the feel of my cunt sliding up him. His eyes widened at the feel of my twat around him. This was spectacular. I loved him in me. This was fantastic. Just the passion I needed to feel.

I plunged my pussy down Daddy's mighty cock. He groaned again, his face twisting in delight at the feel of my hot, young cunt around his big dick. I shuddered, loving working my fertile twat up and down his shaft.

"Oh, you're going to breed me, Daddy!" I moaned.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Candy!"

I grinned at him, so glad to have all of his cock in me. I loved his big dick filling me up. This was just spectacular to have him in me. I plunged my pussy down his cock and slid back up him. I groaned, squeezing around him.

It was a hot delight to have his big cock in me. I loved working up and down him. It was just fantastic to have all that pleasure squeezing about my cock. I shuddered, enjoying this wonderful passion. I loved every last second of it.

"Shit, that's great," I moaned, my pussy gripping his dick. "Ooh, just like that. That's fantastic. I'm going to cum on your dick, Daddy! And you're going to cum in my pussy! You're going to breed my fertile twat!"

"Shit!" Daddy groaned, his cock twitching in me.

He wanted it. I could tell. He was so eager for me to cum in him. I couldn't wait for him to erupt in me. That would be just fantastic. I was so ready for all his spunk flooding me. My pussy gripped him as my orgasm built and built.

I rode him hard and fast, so eager to have all his cum spurting into me. I was so ready for all that pleasure to flood my snatch. I squeezed around him, my heart pounding in my chest. My brown hair swayed around my shoulders, my glasses slipping on my nose.

His hands grabbed my waist. I smiled at that. He clutched at them. Guided them. He had me swiveling from side to side, stirring his cock around in my snatch. That felt amazing. I loved that so much. This was so hot. My heart pounded in my chest. This wild beat would have me bursting.

My pussy stirred around him as I loved this delight. It was so wild having all this pleasure building and building in me. I would have such a big cum on him. I was so ready for that heat to explode through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered. "Daddy, are you ready to cum in me and breed me!"

"No," he groaned, "but... Fuck it, there's no stopping this. I'm going to fill you to the hilt, Candy!"

"Daddy!" I squealed, squeezing my cunt down around his cock.

I plunged my pussy down his dick. I shuddered at how amazing it felt to have him in me. Rapture swept through me. I was so close to cumming. Waves of teasing delight washed through me, a preview of what was to come. I couldn't wait for that delight to sweep through me. It would be just a fantastic rush.

He gripped my hips, groaning. His face twisted in delight as I squeezed my cunt around him. He had such a big dick. He felt amazing in me. This was just perfect. Just the delight that I needed to feel. The pleasure that I had to experience.

"Daddy," I whimpered. "I'm so close!"

"Me, too," he groaned as I plunged my cunt down him. "Oh, damn, Candy! I can't take much more of your tight pussy!"

"Better than Mommy's?" I purred.

"Yes!" he groaned as I took every last inch of him in me. My clit ground into his pubic bone.

I burst in delight. My cunt spasmed around Daddy's cock as I squealed out in orgasmic delight. The heady delight washed through me. It was just perfect. I loved every last second of it sweeping through me. I groaned on him, my cunt suckling on him.

It was just an awesome delight. My eyes rolled back in my head as my cunt rippled around him. He thrust up and gasped. Something hot spurted into my pussy. His cum. Daddy's seed flooded my pussy. I gasped in delight as he soaked my womb with his jizz.

"Daddy, you're breeding me!" I gasped, my pussy suckling at him.

"I know!" he groaned. "Fuck!"

I bucked on Daddy's big dick, loving the feel of his cum spurting into me. He filled me up again and again. It was so awesome to have all this spunk flooding me. It was a wild high to have all this cum soaking my womb.

My twat writhed around him, suckling at him. Waves of incestuous rapture washed over my mind and drowned me. I loved this so much. I was in such heaven here. I groaned, savoring every last second of this heat sweeping through me.

I trembled on him, my cunt suckling at him. I loved this passion. I savored this delight, the rapture sweeping through me. Stars flashed across my vision. I groaned with each burst of cum that flooded my twat. He groaned as I gasped.

"Honey," he groaned. "Oh, Cherry!"

"Daddy," I moaned as I fell forward on him.

I kissed him on the lips, tasting my sweet pussy juices on him. I shuddered, my twat working out the last few drops of cum. I felt so good right now. This was just such an amazing moment. I quivered in delight on him.

It was a heady rush. I broke the kiss and just lay on him, panting. Sleep pulled down on me as his cock softened in my pussy. Daddy held me as I drifted off to wonderful dreams with my pussy and womb soaked in his virile seed.

I had done it.

* * *

Ryan Miller

I woke up to my daughter lying in bed with me. Last night hadn't been a dream. Candy had really slipped into bed, woken me up with a blowjob, then popped her cherry on my dick. I had cum in her. My wife had to be complicit.

Since she was missing from the bed.

I was hard as I stared at Candy's naked form. She was on her side, the morning sunlight spilling through the window. Her small breasts rose and fell. They were little mounds topped by pink nipples. Christ, she was barely an adult.

My dick was so hard, though. She had wanted me so much, and now... now I could fuck her again. I could just mount her. The damage was already done. I had filled her pussy with jizz. Another load right now wouldn't do anything to change it.

My cock throbbed. The ache at the tip of my cock made it so difficult to think of anything else. I shuddered at that heat as I rolled over and mounted her. I was on my little girl. She was asleep, and here I was about to ram my cock into her.

I nuzzled my dick into her pussy lips. She whimpered as I slowly slid my cock into her pussy. I groaned at the wet warmth of my daughter's tight quim. Had Chastity, my wife, ever been this tight? I couldn't remember.

"Fuck," I breathed as I sank deeper and deeper into my little girl's sloppy pussy.

She shuddered and whimpered. Her tight snatch squeezed down on me. That felt incredible. I loved how amazing she was. I savored every inch of her cunt around my dick. I just wanted to stay in her forever.

I drew back my cock. She groaned as I did that. Her eyes fluttered open. A smile spread on her lips as I thrust my dick back into her pussy. She hugged me to her and purred in absolute delight. She didn't have her glasses on, her hazel eyes sparkling.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned. "Did you want to make sure that you pumped a fresh load of cum into my pussy so we can be sure I'm pregnant?"

"Shit," I groaned as her words sent such a jolt of lust through me. The idea of breeding my daughter was an exciting one. "Yes."

"Good, Daddy," she cooed. "That's what I wanted to hear. Mmm, pump all that cum in me. I'm going to have your baby!"

"Yeah," I groaned and thrust away at my little girl's pussy. I committed such a violation of everything proper. I was in her. I loved this. I savored that hot twat gripping my dick. I pumped away at her. I thrust into her twat again and again. I loved the way she held me tight. "I'm going to breed you!"

I kissed my little girl on the lips as I thrust my cock in and out of my daughter's pussy. She groaned around me. She held me in her tight embrace. She gripped me with that naughty snatch. I loved burying into her again and again. I slammed my cock to the hilt in her hot snatch.

The bed creaked as I made love to my daughter. I savored pumping away at her hot and juicy snatch. She had such a wonderful cunt. Just a spectacular one. I fucked into her again and again. I slammed to the hilt in her twat. I reveled in her pussy's hot grip on my dick. She had an amazing one. She brought me closer and closer to cumming in her again.

My little girl gasped and squealed as I thrust into her over and over again. She held me tight in that wonderful pussy of hers. I loved the way she squeeze down on me. She held me in that wonderfully tight embrace. I groaned as I fucked her hard and fast. I thrust in and out of her snatch.

I churned her up.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she moaned, holding me tight as I fucked into her over and over again. "Ooh, just ram that big dick into me and breed my fertile womb!"

"Yes, Candy!" I groaned as I fucked to the hilt in my baby girl. "Shit!"

She clamped her hot twat around me, bringing me closer and closer to sperming in her tight snatch. I wanted to fill up her cunt with all the spunk that I could. I had so much in my nuts. It was just a perfect moment to erupt in her.

I pounded her hard. Fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. She squeezed her twat around me. She held me tight in her hot snatch. I loved it. I savored how this delicious cunt massaged me with all that passion.

"You're going to take so much cum!" I groaned. "Just going to have all that jizz spurting into you."

"Yes!" she moaned. "I want every drop of your cum, Daddy!"

I slammed hard into my little girl's pussy. She shuddered beneath me, squeezing her snatch around my dick as I plowed away at her. I loved the feel of her hot twat. She clamped down on hard on me as I thrust to the hilt in her again and again.

My heavy nuts slapped into her taint as she trembled beneath me. She hugged me, pressing her youthful flesh against me. I groaned, slamming hard and deep into her over and over again. I loved the feel of her about me.

I gloried in her pussy. This was so wrong. So depraved. I would go to hell. To prison. I didn't care as I pounded my little girl and gave her what she wanted. I hurtled toward that amazing moment of erupting in her.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she whimpered, squeezing her snatch around me.

"Cum on Daddy's cock," I groaned, the words so filthy. So wrong to say. I slammed hard into her.

"Yes, yes, I'm almost there, Daddy!"

I shuddered, burying deep and hard into her. She held me in her tight embrace. I loved this so much. I enjoyed every moment of thrusting into her. I wanted to feel her pussy spasming around me. I craved that so much.

"Daddy!" she gasped as she bucked beneath me. "I'm your good girl!"

Her pussy went wild around my cock. Her succulent snatch spasmed around my cock. I held her tight as I plowed deep and hard into her. I fucked her with all that I had. I loved the way that she felt writhing around me.

My nuts tightened as I thrust to the hilt in her. I erupted, flooding more of my sperm into her fertile womb. I seeded my baby girl with my passion. She squealed in delight, holding me so tight with her arms and legs. She bucked beneath me.

"Daddy!" she howled. "I love you so much, Daddy!"

I savored her pussy around me. I loved her with all my might. I grunted with each blast of cum that erupted from my dick. I filled her to the brink with all my cum. I was just so happy to give her this delight.

The pleasure slammed through me. Each eruption of cum sent the taboo ecstasy surging into my mind. I shuddered on her as my little girl's slender form trembled beneath me. She clutched to me as her pussy milked my cock.

"I'm going to have your babies, Daddy!" she squealed.

"Yes, you are," I groaned, savoring this pleasure sweeping over my mind. "Damn, that's good. That's so good. Fuck."

Her pussy suckled at me, working out every last drop of cum that I had in my pussy. It was a fantastic rush to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. I felt incredible right now. Just outstanding. A big rush swept through me as I lay on her.

She rubbed her face into my chest, purring her delight. I loved the way she did that. I held my little girl, my body humming with the bliss of our forbidden union. I didn't want to get up and face reality after that wonderful passion.

* * *

Chastity Miller

I was lying on my side in my daughter's room, staring at the window. I had been awakened by them fucking again. My husband and my daughter. A strange jealousy boiled through me. That was my husband, and yet...

I cheated on him with--

My door banged open and there was Candy marching in, her glasses on, naked as the day she was born. A wave of lust washed through me at the sight of her youthful figure. Slender with small breasts and just a hint of curves to her hips. Absolutely girlish. Eighteen and irresistible with her father's cum dripping down her thighs and matting the curls of her brown bush.

"Come with me right now, Mommy," said Candy with such an imperious tone. Our roles utterly reversed.

I didn't even fight with her. I just sighed, kicked off my covers, and rolled out of bed. I followed her out of the room in my nightgown. My pussy grew wetter and wetter as I submitted to my daughter. The taste of her pussy filled my mouth.

I followed her downstairs to where my husband waited also, his cock half-hard and still gleaming with her pussy juices. He looked bemused as I followed our naked daughter downstairs. I kept my head bowed, not sure what Candy might have said. A nervousness washed over me.

"Get naked, Mommy," Candy said.

"Oh, right," I said, my cheeks burning. I drew my nightgown up my naked body. I had taken my panties off last night masturbating to their first round and never put them back on. I had a much curvier figure than my daughter with big breasts that swayed before me.

Candy sat down on the couch, her legs crossed, and said, "Mommy's a lesbian."

"What?" Ryan gasped, glancing at me. I wilted.

"I'm not... a lesbian," I muttered.

"She's been cheating on you with another woman," Candy continued. "She loves pussy so much, she was having a lesbian affair! Isn't that naughty of her?"

"Jesus," said Ryan.

"It's true," I said. "That's how she got me to help... help her... With you."

My husband swallowed. "Right."

"Okay, so since Mommy loves pussy, I told her she can eat mine." Candy spread her legs and revealed her trimmed bush matted with cum, her pussy lips dripping with more. "So come eat me. And Daddy, she's your wife, so don't hold back. Fuck her so hard!"

"Jesus," groaned Ryan again as I moved to Candy. I couldn't resist our daughter any more than he could.

I dropped to my knees before her, spread her legs wide, and buried my face into her pussy. I rubbed my face into her cunt and started licking her. I lapped at her with hunger. My tongue flicked through her cum-filled folds and gathered out all of her father's jizz.

The mix of her sweetness and my husband's salty spunk had me moaning. My pussy clenched. A wave of lust swept through me. I groaned as I lapped at her folds. It was so wicked of me to do this, but I couldn't help myself.

It was so hot eating out my own daughter's pussy. My own flesh and blood. My pussy dripped juices. Unlike my daughter, I was shaved. My cream ran down my thighs as my excitement grew. I gathered up more of my husband's spunk and my daughter's juices.

"Fuck," breathed Ryan.

"Mmm, she's misnamed," said Candy. "Not Chastity but Whority. That should be her name. Ooh, yes, she knows how to eat pussy. And fuck her, Daddy. Fuck your wife! Fuck your pussy-loving wife! Ooh, Mommy, you're so good at that!"

A muffled thud echoed behind me. My husband's cock pressed into my pussy. I couldn't believe how excited I was to be fucked by him. Our marriage had grown so stale, but now... Now it just needed our daughter to be in it.

He pressed his cock right against my pussy. I shuddered at the feel of his dick against me. He thrust into me hard. I groaned at the feel of his dick penetrating into my pussy. It was an incredible rush to have him slamming into me. I loved that delight. My eyes widened with joy.

"Oh, god, yes," I moaned into my daughter's pussy as my husband filled up my cunt with his big dick.

"That's it, Daddy," cooed Candy. "Yes, yes, fuck Mommy's whore-pussy. Just pound her with a real cock! She's been enjoying too much plastic dick. She needs the real thing!"

"Fuck," Ryan grunted, grabbing my hips and drawing back his dick.

My pussy clapped own on my husband's thick shaft. I whimpered into my daughter's pussy as I licked at her. I lapped out all the spunk I could find in her. I tongued her as my husband rammed his dick back into my pussy.

12