Daughter's Devious Seduction Plan Ch. 03

Story Info
The naughty girl blackmails her mother's lesbian lover!
7.3k words
4.67
20.2k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blackmailing Mommy's Lesbian Lover

Candy Miller

I lay on my parents' marital bed naked. Well, it was mine and Daddy's bed now. Mommy was sitting in her special cuckqueen chair watching as Daddy pushed my legs apart. He was so handsome with those wings of gray streaking through his dark hair.

I quivered as he pushed my legs so wide apart. He was so ready to go down on me. Just so eager to eat me out. I shuddered as he buried his face into my trimmed bush and into the folds of my sweet pussy. He licked me.

Mommy watched and quivered there.

"Mmm, isn't my young pussy so much better than Mommy's?" I cooed.

"So much better," groaned Daddy as he licked at my pussy.

"Yes, yes, you deserve her tight, young, yummy cunt," Mom moaned, squirming there. Her big boobs swayed back and forth. They slapped together. She had such a feverish heat in her eyes. They glowed with her excitement as she stared at Daddy feasting on my pussy.

He was doing such naughty things to me. Just eating me out with hunger. His tongue fluttered up and down my pussy. I loved him stroking me like that. My back arched and round boobs jiggled. I gasped in delight, savoring this wonderful moment.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I groaned. "Eat my tight, young cunt, Daddy!"

"Mmm, it's delicious, baby," Daddy groaned. "Candy, you're so sweet."

"Yes," Cuckqueen Mommy groaned, squirming in her chair. She was so wet as she watched me take her place in her marital bed. "Devour her delicious cunt, honey. You deserve the best pussy in this family, Ryan."

"Yes, I do, Chastity," Daddy growled and thrust his tongue into my snatch.

I loved that. I savored his tongue wiggling around in me. My back arched. I squeezed my thighs around his head, holding him to my juicy snatch. I wanted him to just lick every drop of pussy cream out of my twat. It would be incredible.

He tongued me with such hunger. I whimpered, my eyes rolling back in my head as he teased me. He knew just how to devour me. How to eat me out and make me cum. I was so ready for that delight to burst through me.

I humped against him. I smeared my pussy against his mouth while Mommy watched. Her eyes almost glowed with her humiliated lust. She squirmed there, her wicked cunt dripping wet. She got off on this. I loved it.

I was Daddy's good little girl.

He loved my pussy. He feasted on me with all that he had.

"Daddy!" I moaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. I humped against him, feeling his stubble on my pussy lips. He was such a man. "Oh, Daddy, yes!"

His tongue swirled around in my snatch. He flicked about in me, driving me wild. I groaned, my heart pounding a mile a minute. I humped my cunt into his mouth as my orgasm built and built. I gripped my round boobs, rising toward my climax.

Toward that wonderful moment when I would just cum so hard. I was looking forward to it. I was aching for it. I wanted to have just a powerful climax on his mouth. I wanted to drown him in all the pussy cream that I had.

It was wondrous to enjoy this delight. I savored it so much. My eyes rolled back into my head. He licked at me. Lapped with all that hunger. I trembled through the delight. I shivered as his tongue stroked through my folds.

"Fuck, Daddy!" I moaned, my glasses shifting on my face. "I'm going to drown you, Daddy!"

"Drown your father, honey," the cuckqueen moaned. "Just let all those juices gush out and drown him."

"Yes, Mommy!" I gasped. "I will! I don't need some cheating whore to tell me that! Just shut up and watch, Whority!"

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned.

Daddy suckled on my clit now. I gasped at that wonderful moment. My bud throbbed. I couldn't last much longer. Daddy was just too much of a hunk. He was just too good at suckling on my bud. I whimpered and groaned, trembling with all my delight. This was it. I would have a huge climax.

I groaned with each moment. The pleasure swelled and swelled in me. My eyes rolled back into my head. His whiskers rasped on my pussy lips. It was a fantastic moment. I enjoyed every moment of him sucking on my clit.

"Daddy!" I gasped as my orgasm burst in me. "Daddy, I love you!"

My pussy gushed and splashed his face. He licked up my flood as I bucked through my rapture. I gasped and moaned, loving every second of this bliss sweeping through me. I reveled in all this wonderful pleasure rushing through me.

It was perfect. Outstanding. This was a pure delight to enjoy. I shuddered through all the rapture. It swept through me. My back arched, my round boobs jiggling in my squeezing hand as Daddy licked and lapped up my cunt cream.

"Take me, Daddy!" I moaned. "Breed me! I want your baby!"

"Candy," he growled and rose.

I trembled through the last moments of my orgasm as Daddy loomed over me. He was so big and strong. He lowered himself down to me, his cock thrusting out between his thighs. I grabbed him and greedily brought him to my fertile pussy.

I had to be bred by him. I had to be the second member of the Daddy's Good Girl Club to be bred. I just had to be. I shuddered as I pressed his dick into my pussy lips. I rubbed him up and down, savoring his dick touching me. The incestuous rush swept through me.

He plunged his cock to the hilt in me, gasping out, "Candy! My baby girl!"

"Daddy!" I squealed, cuckolding Mommy as she watched.

Daddy hugged me to his chest, holding me in his arms as his heavy balls rested against my taint. My juicy pussy squeezed about him. I held every inch of his dick in me. This was just a magical moment. I loved having all that dick in me.

He drew back his cock. I groaned, squeezing my snatch down around his dick. He grunted as my pussy massaged him. He thrust back into me. His big dick filled my pussy. I loved that sensation. I savored the way his big dick filled me up.

Mommy watched her husband fuck a better pussy. The pussy she created in her womb.

"Daddy, Daddy!" I gasped over and over again as he plunged his big dick into my eighteen-year-old cunt.

"Shit!" he grunted as he enjoyed my barely legal pussy. "Oh, shit, that's good, Candy!"

"It is, Daddy!" I moaned, reveling in his dick pumping into me. He buried deep and hard. "Fuck me, Daddy! Breed me! I want to be a mommy! I want to have your baby!"

He pumped away at my cunt with hard and fast strokes. He buried his dick to the hilt in my cunt over and over again. I loved it. I savored his every thrust. His every plunge into my cunt. This was an awesome delight.

I enjoyed every last second of his dick plunging into my snatch. He thrust deep and hard, reaching to my cervix. My womb quivered to be filled with his seed. I trembled as he thrust deep into my twat. My pussy gripped him.

My boobs rubbed into his strong chest, my nipples sparking against his curly hairs. I whimpered, loving his weight on me. His manly thrusts buried his cock to the hilt in me. Incestuous bliss rippled through me as my orgasm built and built.

I would have such a mighty cum on my daddy's dick. Just the way a good girl should.

"Daddy!" I whimpered, his heavy nuts slapping into my taint. "Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, you're amazing! I love you so much!"

"Yes," whimpered Mommy Cuckqueen. She squirmed on her chair, her pussy so wet. But she wasn't allowed to masturbate.

Daddy fucked into me with hard strokes. Fast plunges. He buried into me with force. I shuddered, loving this passion. I grunted at the heat swelling and swelling in me. It was a magnificent delight. Just pure rapture.

I clapped my pussy down on him. I trembled as his big dick buried into my young cunt again and again. I hugged him tight, my fingernails raking across his back. I felt so good. My spine arched, pressing my boobs and sensitive nipples into his hairy chest.

"Daddy!" I squealed and came on his magnificent dick.

My pussy spasmed around his cock. I shuddered, my twat rippling and writhing around his dick. I loved the waves of delight that swept through me. It was such a fantastic ecstasy to have all that taboo rapture drowning my mind.

"Shit, Candy!" he groaned

"Cum in me, Daddy!" I gasped as he plowed his cock to the hilt in my snatch. "Breed your little girl!"

"Breed her," hissed Mommy.

Daddy buried his cock to the hilt in my snatch and erupted. His cum spurted into my pussy. It was fantastic feeling all that jizz pumping into me. I loved it so much. I savored the hot cum splashing against my cervix and flooding my fertile womb.

"Daddy!" I howled as he pumped more and more of his spunk into me. "Oh, Daddy, yes!"

He grunted, filling my snatch with blast after blast of his jizz. My eyes rolled back into my head as I enjoyed this delight. It was so good. It was an outstanding rapture. I trembled beneath him, my cunt spasming around his erupting dick.

All his incestuous seed filled me. I worked out every last drop of his spunk. He grunted as he fired the last of his jizz into me. He collapsed on me, his weight so comforting. I groaned, my eyes closing. Such delight swept through me.

I drifted off to sleep knowing that I was safe and loved in Daddy's arms while Mom had to sleep in her special bed at the foot of this one, curled up like the cheating, cuckqueen bitch that she was. Daddy's cum pooled in my womb.

Everything was right in the world.

* * *

Chastity Miller

A lay on my doggy bed on the floor, my phone in hand. I had a job to do. My husband and daughter were sleeping, but my work as a cuckqueen wife and mommy wasn't done yet. My pussy was so wet. I ached to touch myself, but...

I opened WhatsApp and texted my lover Kimberly, I'm so horny. I have the house to myself tomorrow. Want to come over?

There was a minute or so pause before she saw my message. The ellipsis at the bottom flashed as she typed her reply. Yes, my husband has the day off. I don't want him in my hair all day.

See you at noon? I texted.

Be there! I'll make you cum so hard, you'll soak the wedding bed.

Deal.

And with that, I had the next step in my daughter's newest devious plan of seduction. I was a good cuckqueen for obeying my Mistress. I rested my head on my little pillow and fell to sleep despite the burning itch in my naughty cunt.

* * *

Kimberly Basil

My husband was lounging around the house all day, so I was more than eager to race over to Chastity's house. I wanted to have a wild time with my lesbian lover. She must be growing more comfortable in our affair since she invited me to her place.

We had always met in mine.

I pulled my car into the driveway and rang the door. Nothing weird about that. I was just visiting my friend. No one would think twice. Chastity opened the door in a purple housecoat, her blonde hair spilling down her back. She grinned and opened it, revealing her big boobs topped by her dark-red nipples. Her shaved cunt dripped with her excitement. She looked so horny, the poor thing.

"Get that sweet ass in here and get naked," Chastity said.

"Yes, ma'am," I cooed, stepping inside and shutting the door behind me.

Instantly, she cupped my face and kissed me with passion. I loved that. I savored her lips on mine as her big boobs pressed into my t-shirt. Our tongues danced together as her hands sank down and grabbed my rump through my jeans. She squeezed me.

I grabbed her naked ass and kneaded her plump butt-cheeks. I whimpered into her kiss. I saw needed this. I wanted it so badly. I just had to do such wicked, wicked things to her. I wanted to eat her pussy and drown in her cunt cream.

She broke the kiss and said, "Naked. Now!"

I grinned and released her ass. I ripped off my t-shirt as she stepped back, her big breasts jiggling. I threw my t-shirt down, my red hair swaying around my shoulders. I reached behind me and freed my round D's. My tits were two cups sizes smaller than hers.

She flicked her tongue over her lips at the sight of my boobs and hard, dusky nipples. I winked at her and unsnapped my jeans. I shoved those and my panties off in a single go, the spicy scent of my pussy filling my nose.

"Love that landing strip leading to that yummy snatch," she purred. "Mmm, but you have to eat me out. I've been so horny since last night."

"Greedy slut," I groaned as Chastity darted for the stairs. "Hey!"

I chased after her, my boobs jiggling. Her hot ass quivered as she raced upstairs. I was right on her. She squealed as she headed down the hallway and burst onto her bedroom. She threw herself on her made bed.

Her marital bed.

She spread her legs wide, her shaved cunt dripping with juices. I groaned and threw myself between her thighs and buried my face into her spicy cunt. We had such similar-tasting pussies. I lapped at my married lover, feasting on her.

I thrust my tongue into Chastity's pussy. I swirled around in her, loving that delicious snatch. I flicked about in her, savoring that hot pussy on my tongue. It was a lovely experience dancing around in her.

I just was wiggling about when someone got on the bed behind me. Hand slapped down my rump.

"What the fuck?" I gasped, ripping my face from my lover's pussy. "Who is that?"

"My daughter, Candy," Chastity said. "She wanted to fuck you."

"Yep," said Candy as something poked into my pussy lips. A strap-on? A moment later, Candy thrust her dildo into my pussy. I gasped as she cooed, "I've been wanting to fuck you so badly, Kimberly! Ever since I found out what my naughty mommy was up to!"

"I can't believe this," I moaned, my pussy squeezing down on the dildo. "A threesome with your daughter! That's incest! Christ, she's a kid!"

"I'm eighteen! An adult!" She drew back her shaft. "Now get back to eating my mommy's pussy, you naughty wife! Feast!"

She slammed back into me. I gasped at that feeling. My pussy gripped the dildo as she pumped away at me. She fucked my snatch with such force. It was intense having her pound me. Just wild. I shuddered as she thrust into me over and over again.

She churned up my pussy with that big dildo of hers. I whimpered as she did. I lowered my head and nuzzled back into my lover's pussy. This was insane. Her and her daughter at the same time? Did that mean they'd fucked?

The idea of their incestuous relationship had my pussy melting around the hard dildo that Candy slammed into my cunt. I moaned into Chastity's pussy. I licked and lapped at her snatch, gathering up her spicy cream.

"Mmm, that's it," cooed Candy. "Such a dirty whore! Cheating on your hubby with Mommy and me!"

"Yes!" I moaned, reveling in cuckolding my husband with Chastity and her daughter. "I'm such a cheating wife! Fuck me, Candy! Fuck me while I make your mother cum!"

I flicked my tongue up and down my girlfriend's pussy lips. I stroked my tongue through her, reveling in how good this was. It was just a wonderful moment to eat her snatch. Her daughter fucked me hard and fast. She buried into me with her dildo.

She churned me up. The young cutie fucked me so hard. I trembled, my tongue fluttering up and down on my lover's snatch. I brushed her clit. She gasped, squeezing her thighs around my head. Her big boobs quivered.

"Yes, yes, eat my naughty mommy," Candy cooed, slamming the dildo deep and hard into my snatch. "That's a good whore!"

"Such a wicked whore," I moaned, loving the dirty talk from the girl as she fucked me.

She slapped my ass. I loved the stinging heat melting down to my cunt that she fucked with such force. She plowed into me again and again. She drove me wild. I loved every last second of this heat rushing through me. It was fantastic.

She pumped deep and hard into my snatch. I loved how she plowed to the hilt in my snatch with her toy. My orgasm built and built from her hard thrusts. She made me feel amazing. I loved this so much. It was fantastic.

I wiggled my hips from side to side. I stirred my twat around her, groaning as she fucked me hard and fast. She rammed into my twat over and over again. I loved that so much. I shuddered, savoring her powerful plunges.

"I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

"Mmm, cum on my daughter's girl-dick," Chastity moaned.

"Naughty mommy," I purred and suckled on her clit. I nursed on her hard.

She trembled as I loved her clit. Her little pearl felt so good between my lips. My hips wiggled from side to side, stirring the cutie's dildo around in my snatch. The pleasure built and built in me I hurtled toward that bursting point as I loved her clit.

I had to explode. I quivered in delight at how wondrous it felt to have her fucking me. She thrust to the hilt in my snatch as I loved her mother's clit. Chastity gasped, her big boobs quivering as that thick dildo buried into my snatch.

I exploded in lesbian delight.

I squealed around my lover's clit as my cunt spasmed around her daughter's dildo. Waves of delicious rapture swept through me. My eyes rolled back in my head. Candy fucked my spasming snatch, driving her dildo into me again and again.

"Naughty slut!" she hissed and spanked my rump again.

SLAP!

"So naughty!" gasped Chastity. "Yes, yes, yes! Thank you, Candy!"

Her pussy juices gushed out and drowned me. I hardly cared she moaned the wrong name as my rapture smothered my mind. I licked up Chastity's spicy juices as Candy thrust her dildo to the hilt in my writhing snatch.

"Oh, yes, you dirty whore!" the cutie moaned. I made my lover's daughter cum. I was so wicked.

All three of us gasped and moaned as our orgasms washed through us. I reveled in my first threesome. This was delicious. My eyes rolled back in my head as I savored every last second of this bliss drowning my thoughts.

"Wicked, wicked slut!" Candy moaned.

"I am!" I moaned into her mother's pussy. I rubbed my face into that hot pussy, so glad to enjoy this delight.

I felt amazing. I could just float away. I quivered here, my heart pounding in my chest. I felt amazing. This was just the best moment. I rubbed my face into my lover's shaved twat was my orgasm peaked in me.

I was in heaven right now.

"Mmm, now you can eat me out, slut," Candy said and ripped the dildo out of my cunt.

"Sure," I purred. "Find out if you taste like your mommy."

"My pussy is way better than hers," Candy said as I lifted my face. I was surprised to find Chastity nodding in agreement. Well, young pussy probably was delicious, but I wouldn't say that.

I turned around to Candy working off her mother's strap-on. She tossed that on the bed and flounced on it. I moved between her thighs. She had round boobs almost as big as mine. Her pink nipples were hard. Her glasses shifted on her nose, her brown hair spilling across the bed.

I lowered my face to the girl's brown-furred muff, inhaling her sweet cream. She did have a different musk. I nuzzled in and licked at her. She groaned as I did that. My tongue flicked through her folds as her mother pulled out her phone.

She aimed it at us. Was she recording this?

I didn't care. Candy tasted sweet and delicious.

It was exciting eating out a barely legal girl's cunt. My tongue flicked through her folds. I loved how good she tasted. My tongue flicked into her depths. I danced around in her, wondering if her mother took her cherry with that very dildo lying by us.

Hot.

She groaned, her thighs squeezing around my head. She whimpered as Chastity filmed me eating out her daughter. That was hot. A naughty home video. My lover had grown bold. Was this Candy's doing? She was into this.

"That's it," groaned Candy. "Eat my cunt and make me cum so hard, you cheating whore!"

"Yes," I moaned. "I am such a wicked wife. Mmm, I love your pussy, Candy. So sweet!"

I thrust my tongue deep into her snatch, my own cunt clenching. I buzzed for my orgasm. The heady rush of delight swept through me as I devoured her cunt. I flicked my tongue through her, enjoying every last second of eating her out.

12