Daughter's Former Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was already getting hard before he even put his arms around her and felt her bare back. And his running shorts did nothing to hide his hardon or reduce the feeling when their bodies mashed together. Both of them let out a quiet "mmmmm".

"Jesus, Heather, you feel good."

Heather loved feeling his hard dick press against her. Her nipples started getting hard, and she was getting wet.

"You know, whenever we chat online," Heather said quietly with some slightly heavy breathing, "you make my soul feel good. But right now, you are making lots of other parts feel good."

Eric noticed her hard nipples poking through her bikini. He pulled his upper torso back just a bit so he could look at her, but he kept his pelvis pushed hard against her. His head was really spinning. He was holding a woman he had fantasized about, and she was clearly excited.

He had not been this excited in a very long time. He wanted to see her naked body so badly. But he was married. However, he rationalized to himself that his wife didn't want sex -- but he needed it. He loved feeling Heather's body press against his hard dick. But was Heather really ready to go that far? She was excited, but did she want more than hugging?

Heather's head was spinning, too. She hadn't had sex in over a year. And she hadn't been this excited in 20 years. She could feel the juices in her pussy and noticed her nipples poking through her bikini. She loved the feeling of his hard dick pushing against her -- clearly, he was excited But, he was married. Would he go the next step? Would he really fuck her? She knew what she was doing when she met him at the door in her bikini; this was exactly what she wanted. But would it work?

Eric placed his hands on the sides of Heather's waist as he continued to pull her against him. He slowly -- very slowly -- slid his hands up the side of her torso. When they got high enough, they gently touched the sides of her breasts, and they both let out a quiet moan.

Leaving his palms in contact with her breasts, he whispered, "You said I was making you feel good. I want to make you feel even better. I want to make all of your body feel so much better, if you want that."

But he didn't move, except for slowly moving his thumbs up and down on the side of her breasts.

Heather was breathing very hard. Just the simple touching of a tiny area of her breast was driving her crazy. And she realized it was all in her court. True to his word, he wasn't going to do anything without her permission. But it was very clear what he wanted. And it was very clear what she wanted.

Suddenly, Heather got nervous. No guy, other than her ex, had seen her naked in 25 years. And there weren't too many before that. Plus, she wasn't 19 anymore and didn't have a 19-year-old's body. But she wanted Eric more than anything. She needed him.

She reached behind her back and grabbed the string on the bow holding her bikini top tight against her chest. As she pulled it to untie the bow, she quietly said, "Show me."

When Heather pulled the string on her bikini, Eric's head almost exploded from excitement. His dick got even harder, if that was possible. He moved his hands from the side of her breasts to just below them. He moved them up and under the loosened top until each hand was cupping a breast. Heather's hard nipples were pushing against his hands, and they both moaned again. Like opposite poles of magnets, their lips snapped together and their tongues were interlaced in the most passionate kiss either of them had had in years.

Eric finally pulled his head back and lifted Heather's top over her head, seeing her breasts for the first time. Heather held her breath for a minute, embarrassed by her exposure. When he saw her firm breasts with deep red areolas and thick, hard nipples, he groaned.

"Oh, God, Heather, you are beautiful!"

Heather breathed a sigh of relief and started to smile. But her smile quickly changed to a gasp as Eric suddenly moved his mouth to her breast and sucked hard on one of her nipples, flicking his tongue over it. His hand had returned to the other breast, which he was caressing. He pinched the nipple, and Heather groaned even louder.

Neither of them had had a new lover in over 20 years, and they both felt as giddy as the first time they had sex. Eric couldn't get enough of Heather's breasts and nipples, sucking one while using his hand on the other, and then swapping. Back and forth he went, not wanting to slight either breast.

Heather was getting light-headed from the incredible feeling of a man -- someone not her ex -- sucking and squeezing her breasts and nipples. She needed this so badly.

At one point, with his mouth still on one nipple, Eric released the other breast and slipped both hands into the back of Heather's bikini bottom, squeezing her bare ass as he pulled her even harder against him. This brought louder groans from both of them. Holding her ass, he moved his hips slightly to grind his dick against her. Both of them were breathing very hard and making noises of great pleasure.

Eric pulled one hand out of her bikini and pulled the bow on one side. He pushed Heather's waist back just enough to let her bikini bottom fall to the floor. As hot and worked up as she was, Heather again got nervous and a little embarrassed. Eric moved his head down her body, kissing her stomach, and then paused for a second to take in the site.

Heather had a dark, natural bush on her mound. The only trimming was a straight line shaved at the top. The rest was left untouched until the top of her lips, and she was clean-shaved from that point south. The combination of pubic hair on top and clean lips made Eric groan. Heather could tell he liked what he saw, and she was relieved. Now all she could think about was having his dick inside her.

Eric kissed her mound, then kissed her clit hood, then very gently stuck out his tongue as he kissed her small, bright pink, exposed clit. Heather let out a loud moan.

Eric stood up and pulled off his shirt. He kicked off his shoes, quickly reached down to pull off his socks, and pulled off his running shorts. He left his boxer briefs on.

"Couch or bed?" Eric asked.

"My bedroom," Heather barely managed to get out through her heavy breathing. She grabbed Eric by the hand and quickly walked toward the bedroom. The bed was already open with the sheet pulled back at an angle, but it was neat -- almost as if it had purposely been prepared for just this moment.

When they got to the bed, Eric turned Heather around to face him again. He put one hand on her butt to pull her against his dick, his other hand on her breast, with her nipple between his fingers, and he put his mouth on her lips. They kissed loudly and passionately, each making noises showing their desire and enjoyment.

Eric grabbed one pillow and put it in the middle of the bed.

"Lay down and put your butt at the edge of the pillow."

Heather quickly got into position, excited she was finally going to feel his dick in her.

Eric climbed on the bed, but he quickly crawled up between Heather's legs, threw each leg over a shoulder, and buried his tongue in her pussy.

"OH, FUCK!" Heather shouted out. She had never felt a tongue on her pussy, and it felt incredible. Her ex thought it was gross and not something "real men" did, and her few lovers before her ex only cared about getting their rocks off.

Eric, on the other hand, loved eating pussy but never got the chance with his wife. He tongue-fucked Heather for a couple of minutes, frequently moaning himself. Heather hadn't stop moaning and groaning since his tongue touched her. As Eric started licking her lips up and down, Heather's moans got louder. Suddenly he stroked his tongue over her tiny clit just as he inserted a finger deep into her pussy, and Heather screamed.

"HOLY SHIT! YES! YES! PLEASE DON'T STOP"

She needn't have worried -- Eric had no plans to stop until Heather had an orgasm. He continued licking her clit and fingering her. He managed to turn his hand over so he could rub her G-spot at the same time, and this brought another loud "FUCK!" from Heather. He could tell she was enjoying this and was getting close. He almost didn't want her to come, because he wanted to keep this up forever. But the thought of making her come gave him extra incentive.

He continued tapping and rubbing her G-spot and moved his tongue faster and faster across her clit. The grunts coming from Heather got more frequent and louder.

"UH! UH! UH!"

At the same time her upper body kept jerking up, almost as if she couldn't control it. Suddenly she grabbed Eric's head, pulled him hard against her clit, and she let out a long "OHHHHH GOD!"

Her pelvis started jerking into Eric's head, her legs shook as they squeezed against Eric's head, and her head rolled back and forth. This lasted for over 30 seconds until Heather just stopped moving. But she continued breathing very hard.

After just a few seconds, still breathing hard, she managed to say, "Please come hug me."

Eric removed her legs from his shoulders and crawled up the bed. Heather turned to her side and smiled. Eric slipped an arm under her body and pulled her close to him. Then he rolled on his back, pulled her on top of him, and held her body tight against his.

Heather was surprised when he rolled her on top, but she was not disappointed. She felt his hard dick against her, and she liked it. She lifted her head just enough to put her lips on his and kiss him. Hard. She suddenly realized she was tasting herself, and she liked it. They continued kissing for a few minutes until Heather pulled back.

"No one has ever done that to me before. Thank you. I've never come so hard in my whole life."

Eric started to tell her how much he enjoyed it, too, but before he could start, Heather continued.

"But as nice as that was, I really need you to make love to me. Please. Now."

Eric smiled. He gently rolled her off of him. He pushed down his underwear and kicked them off. When his hard dick popped out, Heather smiled. She hadn't seen many in person, but she thought Eric's looked nice. She knew it was bigger than her ex but not like the ones she saw in porn which could hurt her.

"I don't have a condom, but I assure you I am clean. Can I come in you?"

Heather smiled and nodded quickly. "I'm on the pill. I want to feel all of you."

He rolled on his side and put his hand on Heather's pussy. He slipped one finger in her -- she was still very wet. He pulled out his finger and licked it, making Heather smile.

"Mmmmmm. I'm going to taste more later."

"I'd like that, too," Heather said. "But please don't make me wait any longer. PLEASE make love to me."

He crawled on top of Heather, with his hands on either side. She reached down and grabbed his hard dick. Eric moaned. She squeezed it a couple of times. Then she positioned it right at her opening.

He only put in the very tip, and that "Oh my god" feeling returned to his head. Likewise, Heather was already breathing hard in anticipation. Eric slowly lowered himself halfway, and there were simultaneous moans. Heather was wet enough that Eric could easily keep going until his pelvis was resting on Heather's.

"Oh, GOD!" came out of Heather's mouth. A grunt came out of Eric's. He held his position, deep in his first new lover in over 25 years. Those dizzying, exhilarating feelings of the very first time returned to both of them.

Eric pulled back and then pushed all the way in again. Heather instinctively thrust her pelvis into him as he lowered himself. She felt so full, so wonderful. She squeezed her pelvic floor muscles, making everything feel even tighter. Eric groaned as she did this. The pressure as he stroked in and out was incredible -- unlike anything he had ever felt.

With each stroke, Eric started going a little faster. He wanted to go slow to last longer, but going a little faster meant more of that wonderful, squeezing feeling on his dick. Just being inside Heather was enough to put his brain into overdrive, but the tight feeling of her pussy made it nearly unbearable. He had fantasized about this, but the reality was so much better.

Heather couldn't believe how good Eric felt inside her. This was certainly her goal when she met him at the door in that bikini, but she had no clue it would feel this good. One minute she could only think about the electricity flowing through her body and how incredible she felt, and the next minute she realized it was Eric who was doing this and his dick that was sliding in and out of her. And then she'd get even more excited.

Their pace had picked up, and they were in perfect rhythm. Eric would drive down, and Heather would thrust up. She timed the squeezing of her muscles in synch with Eric's down strokes. Heather let out a loud, sweet-sounding, "OH" with every stroke, and Eric matched her with a grunt.

Suddenly Eric felt a wave rush through him, and he knew what was about to happen. He pushed in extra hard and he erupted with a long groan. His mind almost blacked out with the first shot.

As soon as she felt Eric spasm and felt the warm juice hit her, Heather thrust up hard, shouting a loud "OHHHHHH", and began spasming herself. Constant, high-pitched "UH! UH! UH!" sounds were coming from her as her hips kept thrusting. Her eyes were squeezed tight, and the rush of pleasure that flowed through her brain -- and her entire body -- was like nothing she had ever experienced before. At that moment, nothing else in the world existed for her except her body and her orgasm.

Eric felt such incredible pleasure when he started to come. But when, two seconds later, Heather started coming and was involuntarily squeezing his dick over and over, the pleasure hit a new, never-before-felt high. He even surprised himself when he heard "OH GOD!" come out of his own mouth.

Eric kept pumping as long as he could to help extend Heather's orgasm. When she finally stopped moving, he collapsed on top of her. He tried to keep his weight off of her, but his entire body was weak. He rolled onto his back and pulled Heather on top of him, and she laid her head on his shoulder. His softening dick slipped out of her when they rolled over, and his cum dripped out of her and onto him.

Heather still wasn't moving as they both tried to catch their breath. Eric thought Heather might have actually fallen asleep, but after just a couple of minutes, she opened her eyes. She lifted her head and looked at Eric with the sweetest smile he had ever seen.

"Holy fuck, Eric. I've never felt anything -- ANYTHING -- like that! There really aren't even words to describe how good that felt."

"I know," Eric said. "I feel exactly -- EXACTLY -- the same way. Thank you, Heather."

"Mmmmm. No thanks needed. It was certainly MY pleasure."

She laid her head back on his shoulder, and they were quiet for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's touch and warmth.

After five minutes, Eric said, "Uh, I'm kinda' sticky and gross. You dripped all over me. Can I go take a shower?"

Heather laughed. "Hey, don't blame me. Most of that came from you! Can I join you?"

Eric returned the smile. "Oh yeah. I'd like that. But first, Heather, we need to talk."

Heather felt a chill shoot through her body. This was not going to be good. She rolled off of him to lie next to him.

"I know," she said. "You want to tell me you're married, you love your wife, and you regret this happened. And it can never happen again. I understand."

"You're smart," Eric said, "but not THAT smart. Yes, I'm married. And yes, I love my wife. But you're crazy if you think I regret this. Not only was that the best sex I have EVER had in my entire life, but it was the smartest decision I ever made. Look, I DO love my wife, but you give me something I need that I do not get from my wife. If you're okay with it, I want this to happen over and over and over again."

"So, are you trying to tell me you aren't going to leave your wife, but we can have sex?"

"Yes... but I understand you might not be okay with that."

"Are you fucking kidding me? YES, I'm okay with that. Who knows what happens down the road or if I start dating or if I meet someone, but right now, I want to do this whenever we can -- if my body and head can take it. You've heard of a mind-blowing experience? I really thought my head was going to explode. I want to keep doing that with you. I NEED to keep doing that with you!"

Both of them had huge smiles on their faces as they hugged.

"You know how we were supposed to be going to the gym to work out?" Eric said. "Let's go take a shower. Then we can continue our workout back in bed."

12