Daughters Get what They Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax." she stroked it again, this time a little more firmly and ended each move by gently squeezing his tip between her fingers. "I can see a little more of your precum daddy. I want to taste it again."

Kirsty gently removed her breast from her father's mouth and slid down until her mouth was level with his swollen cock. She looked him in the eyes while using her tongue to taste the droplet of clear cum that has leaked from him. Then without breaking eye contact took the head in her mouth.

Mark groaned as he felt her tongue moving around his rim. He would cum in seconds at this rate.

"I wanna fuck you, sweety. Daddy wants to fuck Kirsty's tight little pussy."

"Come on then." Kirsty laid back on the bed and spread her long, smooth legs.

His wife couldn't open her legs nearly this wide and the sight was bringing Mark even closer to cumming. Seeing her beautiful, perfect pussy like that he just knew he wanted to taste it and greedily pressed his mouth against his daughter's opening. The taste was exquisite - fresh and young but distinct and feminine. He worked his tongue up and down her lips and clit and it was working. Her moans were getting louder and more intense. He tried sliding his tongue deep inside her and was amazed at how tight she was. He imagined his cock pressing into this same space and felt giddy.

"Daddy, fuck me!"

"Yes, sweety." He lifted his head up and moved himself into position. Their mouths were inches apart, their eyes locked and her large breasts pressed against his muscled chest. His cock was pressed against her pussy but he just lifted his pelvis and allowed the great length to fall into place, hovering over her waiting lips.

Kirsty was trembling. She could feel her father's hips forcing her thighs apart and the sheer weight of his powerful body pressing down on her made her feel exquisitely helpless.

"You ready sweety?"

"Yes, daddy."

Ecstasy.

The broad head forced her open and pushed inside. Every inch was heaven. It was much bigger than the toy she'd got in her bedroom and it felt hot and huge inside her. Her father's hips began to work, grinding against her, pumping his engorged length in and out. He then moved his mouth to her neck and began to lick her, then nibble, then bite. Kirsty could feel his rough stubble against her soft skin, stubble she's watched him shave her whole life. She'd never imagined it would be scratching her, the rough sensation helping to bring her closer to climax

"You're gonna make me cum sweety. You're so tight. I can't hold out."

"Just cum in me daddy. Show me that you really love me. That's what I want more than anything."

Marks movements quickened, he couldn't stop himself. He'd been with a fair few women in his modelling days and none of them had made him this excited. He was biting on her neck but she seemed to be enjoying it. He could feel her nails scratching into his back and her calves wrapped around his buttocks. She was trying to push back with her pussy but he was far to heavy for her. She was pinned. At this point, if she changed her mind there would be nothing she could do. That idea was too much for him and he felt the cum explode out of his cock and spray deep into his daughter's sacred place. Jet after jet - he'd never cum so hard or for so long.

Kirsty could feel her father's cock twitching as he orgasmed, his face was pressed into her neck and his muffled grunts were loud enough to wake the neighbours. The sensations were incredible, she could feel every inch of his cock pounding and stretching her. He was so powerful and she was so helpless. Her father was just using her to cum in and that's what she loved most about it. Although she was starting to feel the first stirrings of orgasm, her father had spent himself before it peaked. That didn't matter at all. If she wanted to cum, she had a vibrator. This was something different. This was the man who was supposed to protect her and care for her using her as a cum slut. She felt a deep fulfilment and as her father's cock was slowly withdrawn from her and a deluge of sperm poured from her pussy and slid between her legs, over her asshole and onto the bed.

"Oh my god. sweety. That's the best I've ever had. You were amazing. Absolutely amazing."

Kirsty pulled herself upright and stole a glance at the cum still dribbling from her slit.

"Come here daddy, come to me."

Mark crawled up the bed to where his daughter was beckoning. She guided him so his head rested between her breasts. She stroked his hair again. "Good boy. You did well." His daughter's breasts were warm and soft against his cheek and her nipple was so close to his mouth he could have licked it. The sensation of her hand on his head was so reassuring.

"That was perfect daddy."

"Did you cum?"

"No, but that made it better in a strange way. The fact you came so fast showed me how much you wanted me."

"I so wanted you, sweety. I still do. But is it something you want to do again and what about your mother?"

"Well, mum said on the phone that she's got to go back to Germany on Wednesday - perhaps we could go lingerie shopping together. Does that answer your question?"

12