Daughter's Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo yes baby you are, fuck you're bigger than I thought!" She moaned, now sitting back to take more of her son's cock in her.

"Oh god mom. I'm a virgin! Or was 20 seconds ago anyway. Why are you so horny anyway?"

"Wait, you're a virgin?"

"Well, technically, not anymore. But I was, I never thought my mom would take it either!" He said, his head still reeling from what was happening.

"Oh baby, I didn't know, I'm so sorry!" She said as she lifted off him, his cock springing free as she pushed away.

"I didn't say I didn't like it though. It was warm, soft, a lot like I thought it would be, just not my mom!" He said.

"Hey, I got an idea!" Jamie said. "Come here!"

"Who, me?" Rob asked.

"Yes, you, silly. Come clean against the wall."

"Uh, ok." Rob said, walking to the wall.

Jamie jumped in and stood in front of him. She took his hands and put them on her tits.

"Like these?" She asked him.

"Hell yeah, they're amazing!" Rob said.

"Good. Like this?" She said, taking his hand and putting it on her pussy.

"Jamie what are you doing? Of course I like it, you're fucking hot but out of my league." Rob admitted.

Jamie pushed his hand away, jumped onto Rob's hips, locking her feet behind him.

"Jamie, you don't have to doooo..." he trailed off.

Jamie lowered herself onto Rob's cock, taking all of him at once, a moan escaping her lips as he bottomed out.

"Fuck you're big, maybe all at once wasn't smart. Be still for a minute please!" She gasped. Rob didn't move.

Jamie let out the breath she was holding, she must've gotten stretched and it eased up.

"Ok, back to this. Now, lean back against the wall. Let me take it from there," she cooed, wiggling herself to fit more of Rob inside her.

"Ok are you ready big boy?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Jamie started rocking her hips against Rob, fucking him in the pool, next to his mom and dad while his sister watched. This was some twisted shit. None of us knew what she was up to until she told Rob.

"Ok, here's how this went down. I was really drunk, you were too, and we got carried away. I let you finger me, I sucked your dick, and then you fucked me. Got it? I own your virginity Rob, not Lisa. Jamie Underwood took your virginity tonight. Now, you got me. Fuck me!" She said between gasps.

Rob grabbed her ass and began thrusting as fast as the water would let him. He bent down and took her tit in his mouth, sucking and licking it, as he fucked her furiously.

"Fuck you're tight!" Rob said.

"Nah, I've had a kid pop out of there. You should fuck your sister if you want to feel tight!" Jamie popped off.

"Stop. Let me enjoy this!" Rob said, bucking faster, now biting Jamie's nipple.

"OOOHHH oh fuck that feels good. Not so hard, nibble, it's sensitive. Yeah, much better. Fuck, you keep this up and...I...might...FFFUUU..." she trailed off.

She was cumming on Rob, her body shuddering as he continued fucking her, nibbling her nipple, not sure what to do next.

I guess Jamie's orgasm was intense. Rob sat up straight as a board.

"OOOHHH MMMYYY GGOOOOOD!" Jamie screamed. Rob was cumming in her!

"Oh fuck, no, you can't do that! Oh fuck it, keep going. Fill me up Robbie, cum in my pussy!" She moaned, pleasure still over her voice. He relaxed, it must have ended.

Rob continued fucking her, thrusting with power into Jamie. He slowed his movement, thrust forward and stopped, squeezing her against him.

"Holy fuck, again baby?! Fill me up Rob, fill up my dirty cunt with your cum!" Jamie said, shuddering, climax of her own approaching.

"Holy shit I'm cumming again! What the fuck are you doing to me?!" She wailed.

"Oh fuck!" Rob grunted, her orgasm matching his now. Waves were rippling from their spasm, water splashing about. Their lock lasted forever, Jamie now staring intently into Rob's eyes, noses together, breathing into each other's mouth.

"Damn that looks serious!" Lisa said softly to me.

"Oh FUCK!" Dawn cried.

She was masturbating behind them the whole time and nobody ever saw it. She rubbed her little nub and came again watching her brother fuck her best friend.

"Fuck this is hot!" I said. Lisa jumped on me, wrapping her legs around me, kissing me.

"My turn daddy!" She said as she lowered herself onto my cock, taking it all, both of us leaning back so she could.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" She cried.

I instantly begin fucking her hard, slapping the water as I thrust into her.

"Damn somebody is super horny!" Lisa screamed, climax reaching her quickly.

"Fuck baby I'm cumming!" Lisa screamed, shuddering on my cock.

"Fuck you are like a stallion tonight baby! What's gotten into you? You never stay hard this long!" Lisa gasped.

"Remember when I got that round of drinks earlier?" Jamie piped up.

"Yeah, I might've crushed a Viagra and put it in his beer!" She admitted.

"JAMIE!" Dawn said with her mouth open. "That could kill him couldn't it?"

"Not unless you can die from a hard dick, nope!" She laughed.

Lisa's orgasm is over now as she dismounts me. "Watch this!" She whispered in my ear.

Lisa grabbed Jamie's arm and pulled her over quickly.

"OH!" She squeals.

Lisa picks her up, bear hugging her back, as she pushes her into me. Jamie spread her legs so they went around me.

Lisa kept pushing, slowly, allowing me to line up properly. She pushed Jamie onto my cock, it sliding in immediately, and kept pushing until I was all the way in.

"Oh fuck Oh Fuck OH FUCK!" Jamie screamed as she took all of me in one push.

"Oh my god you are fucking HUGE!" Jamie cried as she winced in pain.

"Here's the rule honey. You wake it up, you have to put it to sleep!" Lisa whispered in Jamie's ear.

"Uh huh!" Jamie squealed, still adjusting to my cock. Apparently I was bigger than Rob. Not that it mattered.

She finally relaxed, appearing to stretch enough for it to be enjoyable. She reaches up and wraps her arms around my neck, laying her head on my shoulder like Dawn did.

"Can I call you daddy too?" She whispered in a sexy little voice.

"You can call me whatever you want baby, just as long as you let me fuck your sweet little pussy!" I said back.

"I guess I'll share," Dawn whispers, her head down low enough to hear us, bent over on all fours, watching.

"Mmm thanks babe! I've always wanted my daddy to fuck me, but he never would, even drunk. He's a prude, he doesn't even like me talking about sex. Plus your dick is bigger!" She cooed.

Dawn bends down more and kisses Jamie. They make out for a few minutes, steamy tongue dancing, as Jamie bounces on my cock.

Dawn shrieks into Jamie's mouth, like something bit her. Well, almost, anyway.

"What the fuck!?" Dawn spins around to see Rob's head at her ass, grinning as he runs his tongue up his sister's slit.

"Might as well punch my ticket to hell now!" Rob smarted off.

"Who said you could do that to me?!" Dawn asked loudly.

"You aren't moving, not stopping me, what are you bitching about?" Rob retorted.

Dawn pulled away, sitting down now, a serious look on her face.

"Rob it felt amazing, I've never been licked there before, by a guy anyway, and I liked it alot. But, this is weird."

"Really? Any less weird than letting your dad cum inside you?" Rob's face turned green, realizing what he'd just done.

"Fucking gross!" Rob said, sitting back and acting nauseous.

"I told you!" Dawn laughed.

"Here baby. Let me lick it out. I like the taste of your dad!" Lisa said. Dawn laid back on the cement, legs spread, as Lisa kneeled down and started tongue fucking her daughter's pussy.

"Fuck that is so hot!" Jamie said, her voice level increasing. "Oh I'm gonna cum Mr. P! I'm cumming daddy!"

"Yeah baby cum on daddy! Squeeze my dick with your pussy baby!" I whispered.

"OH SHIT!" She squealed, contracting her body around mine, shuddering as her orgasm took hold of her.

Jamie looked up now, her face blood red as her orgasm waned.

"Do it! I dare you!" She managed to say. Confused, I turned to look at who she was talking to, and what she was daring them to do.

Rob was on his knees now behind Lisa. He was stroking his cock, fully hard now, as he aimed it to Lisa's pussy, her ass in the air as she tongued Dawn's pussy. Rob smiled and pressed forward.

"Holy fuck!" Lisa said, an unexpected cock now in her pussy. She looked back and saw Rob pushing into her.

"Baby I thought you..." she was interrupted by Dawn pulling her mouth back to her pussy.

"You're not finished mom!" She growled. "I was so fucking close before you stopped! Make me cum mom!" She ordered as she was grinding her pussy on Lisa's face.

Rob was now firmly inside his mom, now fucking her from behind, slapping his balls against her clit. I could hear moans escaping Dawn's sex, she was enjoying this.

I stood up, still deep inside Jamie, as I spun around and put her back to the wall.

"My neck is hurting, and I have to see this!" I said to her. When I had her back pinned to the wall, I grabbed her ass and pulled it up and out, and resumed my fucking of this naughty girls swollen cunt.

"Oh fuck that feels so good daddy. Fuck me, use me, abuse my sore pussy!" She moaned.

I watched the rest of my family fuck, Rob really pounding Lisa now, Lisa's head shaking back and forth quickly, abusing Dawn's clit as she bucked and screamed.

"I'm cumming!" Dawn squealed.

Rob picked his intensity up, as did I, Jamie now feeling the entire length of me as I pounded in and out of her.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum soon mom!" Rob growled.

"Fill me up baby! Cum in me!"

Rob bucked faster, his eyes on fire, a man possessed. He bucked one last time, pushing into his mom's cunt as hard as he could, his body began shaking.

"FFFUUCK!" he groaned as he shot his load into his mom.

Jamie had craned her neck around again, looking as I fucked her, she began to tighten up again.

"I'm gonna cum again daddy!" She gasped in a high pitched voice, her pussy milking me.

"Me too baby!" I grunted.

"Fill me up daddy, please cum in me!" She squealed. We set each other off.

Our waves bounce off each other, like a ping pong ball, each spasm causing another.

We all came down, I stayed inside Jamie as she laid back onto the wall. Dawn laid still, Rob sat back, Lisa face down, all of us spent and out of breath.

"Did you really put Viagra in my beer?" I asked Jamie.

"No, Mr. P, I would never do that. I just said that to help you to stay hard longer and it worked!" She smiled.

"Wow, you sneaky little shit!" I whispered.

"Please don't be mad Mr. P. I needed you in me and that's all I could think to say!"

"I'm not mad baby, that was actually impressive. And it worked. But I have to rest. I can't handle anymore!"

"Me too, can you help me get out? I'm like a prune, waterlogged!"

I helped Jamie out, got out myself, and we all went to dry off. We got in the house, headed for the showers.

"Mom can Rob shower with me and Jamie?" Dawn asked.

"Why would I care?"

"Ok thanks!"

"Wear a condom if you fuck him!"

We showered and passed out. The next morning came, unsure of what the mood would be, we got up ready to face it.

"Morning sleepy heads!" Dawn called from the living room.

"Morning baby. Where's Jamie and your brother?"

"Still asleep I guess. I haven't seen them yet," Dawn replied, getting up to come hug her mom. She was still naked.

"Baby don't you think you should put some clothes on?" I asked.

"Why? It's not like you haven't seen it, or felt it, kissed it, fucked me, shall I continue?"

"No, I get it. Ok whatever," I said, pouring a cup of coffee.

"Oh good, you're still naked. Now I don't feel so bad," Jamie said, stretching, her arms above her head, poking those perfect tits out for all to see.

"Aaaah...morning all," Rob said, cock dangling, great he's naked too.

"Why are you dressed? Oh, fuck, are y'all mad?" Rob asked, concern in his tone.

"No baby, it's just a shock, that's all. This is still new to us, we've never been down this road before. Once we go down it, there's no going back either," Lisa said very seriously.

"Ok, I'm good." Dawn said excitedly.

"Me too!" Jamie chirped.

"Me three!" Rob agreed.

"Oh mom, can Jamie move into my room? We decided last night after everyone went to bed we want to date, be exclusive. She slept with me last night and I've never slept better!" He said.

"Me either! It was such a comfortable bed, big ole heater by me!" Jamie said, lowering her head like a teenager again.

"Sure, I don't care. But. Chores will be divided. No free rides!" Lisa ordered.

"Not even for me?" Dawn asked, stepping toward me, pressing her naked body against me. My cock twitched, and I am sober. What the fuck?

"Well, those rides might be free, that's between you and your dad! But live here, clean here. I ain't cleaning up behind grown folks!"

"Deal." Jamie said, shaking Lisa's hand.

"Well, let's go back to our room and wake up again babe!" Lisa said as she took my hand, leading me to the bedroom.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked her.

"Like you aren't? Remember, we walked around naked in front of others before. Never our kids, granted, but is it that much different?"

"I guess not!" As I ripped my boxers down, my cock at half mast.

"Yeah, you sure are ready! Let's go!" She said, opening the door and walking out, butt naked.

"Morning!" She said sarcastically.

"Good morning my offspring!" I joked, walking in with a fully erect cock now.

"Wow dad. How about that free ride?" Dawn joked.

I sat down on the couch with my coffee, sprawled out and slouching, and looked up at her.

"Parks open, all aboard!" I joked.

"This is gonna be so much fun! Daddy take me on the roller coaster!"

12