Daughter's Hot Camping Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
The naughty daughter is caught with Daddy by her Mommy!
7.5k words
4.62
54.9k
96

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naughty Girl is Caught by Mommy

Dave Philips

Panic shot through me as I stood over my daughter with my cum splattered across her face. She knelt on the garage floor. I had tried to get out of sight when the door started opening, but it was too late. My wife was already stepping out of the car.

My cum dripped down our barely legal daughter's face.

I was so dead. My wife would kill me.

My wife shouldn't be here. She should be at work, but there she was in her pencil skirt and blouse, her blonde hair spilling around her shoulders. She flicked her gaze across my hard cock thrusting out before me to our daughter smuggling to stand. She had been sucking me clean after I fucked her in the ass bent over the garage workbench.

"So you did fuck her on the camping trip," Nancy said, her eyes piercing. She knew. She knew and left to give us time to get caught by her.

I nodded, unable to speak. My throat was squeezed tight by fear. I never wanted this to happen. I should have been strong enough to avoid our daughter's advances. That I shouldn't have succumbed to my desire for her nubile, eighteen-year-old flesh.

"I thought so," Nancy said. "The way she was acting last night and this morning. She did flash her pussy at you at the breakfast table"

"It was all me, Mommy!" Aubrey bounded to her feet, her pigtails swaying. She had black hair, like me, and one of those swinging tails had my pearly jizz dripping down them. "I seduced Daddy! He didn't want to, but I just got him so horny trapped in his sleeping bag. He just couldn't help himself."

"I'm sure you did," Nancy said. "I've watched you eyeing your father for some time. I had a feeling you'd make your move on this camping trip." She reached Aubrey and, to my shock, bent down just enough to... lick my cum off our daughter's face.

I was even more shocked. My jaw dropped.

"Mom?" Aubrey asked like she feared we were in the middle of a trap. That we had sprung something that would come back to bite us in the ass or something.

"Well," Nancy said, her cheeks blushing. "I just might be bi, so..." She dropped to her knees and pressed her face right between our daughter's thighs. "This is the best chance I'm every going to get to try out pussy. I mean, you've already fucked our daughter. It's hardly cheating for me to do this."

"Mom!" gasped Aubrey as she shuddered there. "Oh, wow! Oh, Mom! Oh, wow, that's good!"

My dick stood straight up. My wife was feasting on our daughter's barely legal cunt. I had fucked Aubrey. I had fucked her and dumped so much cum in her, Aubrey was certain I had bred her. I swallowed, my heart pounding a mile a minute.

I moved around my wife as she was feasting on our daughter. Aubrey swayed there, her pigtails rustling. Cum dripped down off her face and landed on her small breasts. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh, Mommy," she groaned.

"Mmm, this is delicious," she purred. "Ooh, I'm just doing all the things I like doing to me to our little girl, Dave!"

"Good," I corked as I knelt behind my wife. I started drawing up the pencil skirt she wore. I was so hard. I had to fuck my wife as she feasted on our daughter's cunt. "You just keep licking her. I'll attend to things back here!"

She purred her passion as she munched on our daughter's cunt. This was such a thrill to do. I worked the fabric of her skirt up and over her rump. I loved the sight of the lacy, purple panties she wore. A naughty pair. She was ready for some wicked fun.

Aubrey's whimpers echoing around me, I pulled down my wife's panties. I worked them off her rump and exposed her cute ass. She had a great-looking rump. It was magnificent to stare at that ass. I just wanted to ram my dick into her asshole like I had fucked our daughter, but... I kept working off my wife's panties to expose her dripping, blonde bush.

She was so wet and I was so hard. I pressed my cock through my wife's curls, loving the feel of her silky bush caressing my tip. I found the wet folds of her pussy. She moaned into our daughter's sloppy cunt as I thrust.

"Oh, yes," my wife moaned.

"Fuck Mommy so hard!" gasped Aubrey, her pigtails swaying around her face, more cum dripping down on her little boobies.

"Oh, yes, fuck me so hard, honey." My wife clamped her pussy down on my dick.

I loved being in her twat. I gripped her hips through her bunched-up skirt and thrust away at her twat. I fucked her pussy, reveling in being in her twat. She groaned, squeezing her flesh down around my cock. It was an incredible such to pound her as she feasted on Aubrey's twat.

My wife licked my cum out of our barely legal daughter's cunt. That was so wild. So wrong. It made my blood boil as I fucked her cunt. I pounded her twat with force. I fucked into her snatch again and again. I buried to the hilt in her pussy, reveling in this moment. It was a fantastic delight. I fucked her hard and fast.

She groaned as I drilled in and out of her cunt. I fucked her pussy with such force. She had such a delicious cunt to fuck. It was a fantastic one to enjoy. I reveled in that pleasure with every thrust into her twat.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, Nancy!"

"Dave," she moaned.

"Mommy! Oh, yes, yes, get that tongue deep into my cunt!" Aubrey trembled. "Lick out all of Daddy's cum! Mommy!"

I loved the sounds. The sight. It was so hot to share my daughter with my wife. To fuck Nancy's cunt, the pussy that had brought Aubrey into this world, with such hard strokes. I buried into her again and again, reveling in her tight twat squeezing about me.

The pressure in my nuts built and built as I fucked my wife. I plowed into my wife with all my might, loving how she moaned into her our little girl's pussy. I couldn't believe that a camping trip could lead to this.

A threesome with my wife and daughter.

I was fucking my wife as she ate out our daughter's cunt, and I still couldn't believe this was happening. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. Her cunt squeezed down on my shaft, massaging the crown and building me toward that eruption.

My daughter quivered. Her back arched. Her little titties quivered. She licked up a drop of my cum that spilled down her face. She moaned in delight as my wife feasted on her. I savored every second of this. It might be insane, but it was madness I enjoyed.

"Oh, oh, I'm going to cum, Mommy!" gasped Aubrey. "I love this. Your tongue... Oh, Mommy! You're so good at eating pussy!"

"Fuck, that's hot," I groaned, slamming into my wife's cunt.

"Such a man," Nancy purred in amusement. "A man with a huge dick. Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum so hard on this dick. Yes!"

"Cum, Mommy!" gasped Aubrey. She tossed her head from side to side, her pigtails tossing "Yes! Yes!" She bucked as she came.

My youngest daughter drowned my wife's cunt. Nancy clamped her cunt down on my dick. She wiggled her hips from side to side. The pleasure built and built at the tip of my cock. I groaned as I buried into the hilt in her.

She squealed and came.

Her pussy rippled around my cock. She suckled at me. It was an incredible rush to have her spasming around me. It was a delight to enjoy pumping away at her cunt. The pressure hit the bursting point at the tip of my dick as I buried to the hilt in her.

I erupted into my wife's cunt.

"Shit, yes!" I groaned as I pumped my wife's pussy full of my cum.

"Oh, honey, yes!" gasped Nancy as her cunt rippled around my spurting cock.

I groaned with each blast of cum. I gripped my wife's hips as she moaned into our daughter's cunt. Aubrey groaned, her head tossing from side to side. Her moans echoed through the garage. She quivered with all that pleasure that she enjoyed.

I know I was enjoying it. The ecstasy shot through me. I groaned through the bliss as my wife's cunt suckled at my dick. She nursed on me. It was an incredible thrill to flood her pussy as she licked at our daughter's cunt.

God, this was such a wild day.

My wife's pussy milked me dry. I groaned as I fired the last of my cum into her pussy. A big smile spread on my lips. That was an incredible moment. I stared at my daughter who grinned from ear to ear. She looked so naughty.

"It's my turn to eat out Mommy while you fuck me, Daddy!" she squealed.

"Mmm, that sounds wonderful," Nancy moaned.

God, what a wonderful family I had.

* * *

Aubrey Phillips

I sat on my back on a blanket on the concrete floor. Mom straddled my head, her thick, blonde bush matted with all of daddy's cum. I wanted to just clean it off. Her spicy musk filled my nose. Ooh, she would have a yummy pussy.

I suckled off the cum from her hair, the salty flavor melting through my mouth. She pressed her bush down on my face a moment later, the curls spilling over my lips before her vulva kissed my mouth. I loved this so much.

The mix of my parents' fluids was wonderful. Mommy's spicy cream and Daddy's salty cum were the perfect mix. I flicked my tongue through her folds. I wanted to have him fuck me while I feasted on the pussy that had birthed me.

"Oh, Aubrey," Mom groaned as my tongue slid through her curls, gathering up all the cum that was in them. "Oh, that's so good. That's just a wonderful delight. Mmm, you're such a naughty thing, you know that?"

"I do know that, Mommy," I purred and thrust my tongue into her pussy to get out more of that yummy cum and her spicy pussy cream. "That's how I was able to seduce Daddy, after all."

"Yes, you were," Daddy said as he pushed his cock into my pussy lips. I shivered as he did that. It felt so naughty of him to push his cock into my twat. "Such a naughty, naughty daughter."

I purred in delight as Daddy sank inch after inch of his cock into me. That was so hot to feel. I was just so happy to have his dick pushing into my juicy twat. He groaned as he pushed deeper into my tight, bred depths.

Finally, he bottomed out in me.

I loved feeling all of Daddy's cock in me. That was just awesome. I squeezed my cunt down on him and wiggled my hips from side to side. I stirred him around in me, the pleasure rushing through me. It was an exciting moment to have him doing that.

He bottomed out in me. I had all of him in me. I tongued Mommy's cunt, gathering out all that salty cum I could find in her spicy depths. She moaned, her body quivering as I feasted on her. This was just such a perfect moment.

It was outstanding. I was so glad to share this with her. With my parents. It made me so happy to have all this passion to enjoy with them. I clamped my cunt down hard on that big dick in me and wiggled my hips around.

"Fuck," Daddy groaned as I did that.

I giggled as I stirred his big cock about in my pussy. I would make him cum so hard with my naughty twat. Wasn't that so wicked of me? He drew back his cock. My pussy clung to him. He had so much dick in me.

I was so glad to be fucked by my daddy. I wanted him to ram into me over and over again. It would be just so exciting to have all that cock ram into me. He could churn me up and really, really make me cum.

I wanted that so much. I ached to burst on his big dick. He could fuck me so hard with his mighty cock. I shuddered as he fucked into me with such force. He buried into me with all that he had. I shuddered, squeezing my twat down on him.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned.

"Mmm, fuck that little slut," moaned Mom. She was so naughty. "Oh, she's digging all your cum out of my cunt. Ooh, yes the little slut is."

"She's such a naughty girl," Daddy groaned. "Takes after her mother."

"I never seduced my father," she panted. "Though I might have. Mmm, but your like my Daddy now, Dave. With that big dick. Ooh, you fuck me so hard with it. Fuck our daughter just as hard. Make her cum on that huge cock."

"Yes!" he growled and fucked to the hilt in my cunt. I loved how he pounded me like that. He fucked me hard and fast. He churned me up with that naughty cock of his. I loved it so much. I savored how he pounded me. "Ooh, that's so good."

It was amazing how he fucked me. How he pounded me with this big dick. Daddy knew what he was doing. He pounded me with such force. He fucked me hard and fast. I loved it so much. I savored how he buried into me again and again.

I squeezed my cunt down on him as he fucked me. He drove his cock deep into my snatch. I quivered in delight as he thrust in and out of me. He gave me such pleasure. My daddy was so awesome. I reveled in this incestuous threesome.

"Yes," Mommy breathed as my tongue licked the cum out of her pussy. "Oh, yes, that's perfect."

I was so glad she agreed about that. I thought it was perfect to lick all that cum out of her, too. I stroked my tongue through her folds. I licked at her with everything that I had. She groaned, her face twisting in delight. She squeezed her thighs around my face as Daddy fucked me hard. Fast. He pounded me with everything that he had.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as he pounded me. "Oh, Daddy! Daddy!"

He churned me up. He was such a good daddy like that. I loved him fucking me so hard and fast. He pounded me with everything that he had. I thrust my tongue into Mommy's spicy depths, swirling around for more of that yummy cum.

I found it deep in her. I scooped it out of her, my tongue plunging into that pool of Daddy-jizz to get out every drop from her. I loved it. She had such a yummy pussy. Just a delight to enjoy. I swirled about in her as Daddy fucked me.

He pounded me so hard. So fast. He fucked me with that big dick of his. I loved him doing that. It was fantastic having him fucking me like that. He churned me up with that hard cock of his. I loved him so much.

"Yes, yes, yes, Daddy," I moaned. I plunged back into Mommy's cunt looking for more of that yummy cum.

But I couldn't find it.

So licked at her taboo pussy. I feasted on the cunt that brought me into this world with such hunger. I wanted to drive her wild. I wanted to have her cumming so hard. It would be hot to make her squeal her head off. That was my job as her daughter. I licked and lapped at her with such passion.

Mom moaned, her legs clamping around my head as I pumped away at her. I fucked into her with such force. I loved how she held me with her hot twat. It was an incredible rush to have her holding my head in place to her pussy while Daddy fucked me.

He pounded me.

"Shit, shit, shit," he grunted as he pounded his cock into my pussy. He plowed to the hilt in my snatch. "Oh, Aubrey!"

"Is your daughter going to make you pop?" Mom cooed, her eyes so wicked.

"Yes!" Daddy groaned as he slammed his big dick into me. "She's going to make me explode. Damn, that pussy is something else!"

I grinned, so glad that Daddy loved my pussy squeezing down on him. He had such a big dick, too. He was churning me up as I licked and lapped at him. This was such a wonderful moment. I loved what he did to me. He fucked me so hard. He pounded me with everything that he had.

I shuddered, squeezing my cunt down on that big dick fuck into me. It was fantastic to have him pounding me like that. I nibbled on Mommy's clit. I wanted to make her explode. I ached to make her to just burst with all the passion that I could. I flicked my tongue up and down her snatch. She groaned, her thighs squeezing about my head.

"Yes, yes, yes," she whimpered. "Oh, honey, you're going to make me cum!"

"That's it, Aubrey," Daddy grunted as he fucked my cunt, "make your mother cum. Make her cum really hard."

I suckled hard on Mommy's clit. I was a good daughter that always did what my daddy said. I nursed on her with passion. I wiggled my hips from side to side, loving the feel of stirring my cunt around his dick.

I was about to pop, too. I was just so close to erupting as Daddy fucked deep and hard into my cunt. I suckled hard on Mommy's clit, my body quivering. She groaned, her big boobs jiggling over my head.

"Oh, yes, yes, honey, that's so good," she moaned. "Oh, my god, that's amazing!"

A flood of her spicy juices gushed out. I groaned, milking up her passion as Daddy fucked to the hilt in me. He buried deep and hard into my cunt. He plowed to the hilt in me. It was a fantastic rush having him do that. I whimpered.

And joined Mommy in cumming.

My naughty pussy spasmed around Daddy's cock. He grunted as he pumped away at my naughty snatch nursing at him. He groaned as he buried to the hilt in me. He churned up my snatch with all that wondrous dick.

"Aubrey," he groaned and erupted.

My daddy's cum flooded into my snatch. I loved all that cum spurting into my cunt. It was so wonderful having the pleasure rushing through me. He flooded me with more and more of his hot jizz into me.

All that wonderful seed that he had bred me with. I loved this. I reveled in this heat rushing through me. It was incredible to have all that wonderful pleasure surging through me. My eyes rolled back in my head.

Mom drowned me in her pussy cream. She ground on me with all that delicious pussy. I licked up her juices as more and more of Daddy's cum pumped into my snatch. He filled me to the brim with all that wonderful jizz.

"Oh, Daddy!" I moaned as I worked out all that cum.

"Aubrey," he groaned as he fired into me one more time.

"Ooh, ooh, that was so good," I squealed. "Did you love it, Mommy!"

"I loved it so much," Mom told me, her fingers sliding through my hair.

* * *

Nancy Philips

The three of us headed upstairs. My oldest daughter was studying, so she was oblivious to what we were doing. The three of us hurried naked past her door to the bedroom. The garage just wasn't the place to keep having our incestuous threesome.

I ached to do so much naughty things with my husband and youngest. Aubrey was such a precocious girl. Eighteen and eager for her daddy. I had recognized it right away and realized I had to decide if I wanted to let it happen or try to stop it.

And trying to stop it would just cause drama.

Better to join in and enjoy the incest.

"On your back," I purred. "I want to eat your pussy again while you eat mine!"

"Yes, Mommy," squealed my daughter.

Aubrey flung herself on the bed. She bounced a few times, her black pigtails bouncing around her. She squirmed there on her back, looking so eager to get naughty. It was just a wonderful sight. I was so glad to see her on there.

I was so hungry for her. I wanted to eat her out. I licked my lips, so ready to just feast on her. She was such a sexy thing.

I crawled onto her, my big boobs jiggling, so ready to sixty-nine with my baby girl. I birthed her. I created this delicious beauty in my womb for my husband and me to play with when she was older. That was such a naughty idea.

She was our little fucktoy.

I pressed my face into my daughter's bald twat. I kissed at her vulva, loving how her tart juices spilled over my lips. I flicked my tongue out, enjoying licking all that cum out of her pussy. The salty jizz spilled over my tongue.

How yummy to feast on my husband's seed in her cunt. It was just a wonderful moment.

She grabbed my rump and pulled me down so she could lick at my cunt, too. I planted my furred muff on her. She thrust her tongue into my cunt as her hands parted my butt-cheeks. Even my asshole spread open.

"Come fuck Mommy in the ass, Daddy," my daughter groaned.

"Already doing that," he said, getting the lube out of the nightstand drawer.

I shuddered, wanting my husband to ram his cock into my asshole and fuck me so hard. That would be hot. I quivered in delight as he mounted the bed. My daughter kept tonguing my cunt. I licked at her cum-filled twat.

I gathered all of her daddy's jizz out of her. My husband's spunk tasted so good flavored by her tart pussy. My big boobs rubbed into her stomach as I squirmed on my daughter. My nipples throbbed in delight.

My husband pressed his lubed dick in between my spread-apart butt-cheeks. He pressed right against my anal ring. I loved it. This was an incredible rush. I loved the feel of him drilling against my bowels. It was fantastic.

12