All Comments on 'Daughter's Initiation into Incest'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never lets me down

Your stories are always excellent. Although I respect the talent of the illustrator, the images didn't do much for me. Definitely need more mother/daughter action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
vagina vs vulva

Shaving a vagina would be really painful (and pointless), but shaving a vulva is sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Daughter's Initiation into Seduction followed by Daughter's Initiation into Orgy seems to be the next logical steps in this series. Loved the illustrations, just wish there had been more especially Lilly shaving Eve, Lilly sucking Dylan under the table, and Katie getting sucked on by Eve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it. I would go with "Daughter's Initiation into Orgy" as the next chapter. But include either a female Minister or two or some of their wives or female office staff.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

I found this to be a quite astonishing story. Despite the wild premise behind the tale it was almost believable in content! Extremely well written, and very hot and horny!

I so hope and wish that the follow ups hinted at at the end of the story actually get written. This author has huge talent, she's one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why not?

Maybe she is only familiar with a western fairy-tale and not a mid-eastern fairy-tale? You were warned of potential offense, yet you read it anyway... Maybe to get that persecution-boner some christians like to get...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Why don't you change your story? Swap Christ for Islam? Because you are a fucking coward.

ems66ems66over 9 years ago
love it

i love this i could not stop reading

Shangha1Shangha1over 9 years ago
Great story

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. I don't care for this style (caricature) of art, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking hot now that is agood church story

I loved the complete story the illustrations where the best but you needed much more for the story really a well written story Tenbears43 next chapter more illustrations good luck with the contest

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Orgy please.

Also, I love the mother. Fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it. Your stories never fail to entertain and Walt's artwork was both sexy and humourous with his scripture quote boards in the background. Will definitely be watching for sequels with Daughter's Seduction into Lesbianism/Orgy/Seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it !

Please keep it cumming !

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I would definitely encourage both of you to continue.

Very sexually charged story, with awesome artwork.

Please both continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
art

I enjoyed panel one but the other art work accompanying your story I passed right on by. Eve helping to seduce other women seems a good path to explore. Please give at least one of the women a full bush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...