Daughter's Much-Needed Practice

Story Info
A daughter trains sex with her father.
1.8k words
4.22
35.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

"Huh huh, huh huh huh," Sylvia Richardson hummed to herself in a sing-songy voice as she stared at her reflection in the mirror, her mouth opened while she carefully applied blood-red lipstick on her lips.

There was a good reason for her cheerful attitude, the carefulness, and the need to look her best. Today was a special day for her. Finally, she will put those cute lips of hers to action to please the most important man in her life.

Harrison was a doting father her whole life, a fact she appreciated even more since he was the only parent she had as far as she could remember, and there was nothing he wouldn't have given Sylvia had she asked for it. So, when she came to him and asked him to let her have sex with him to thank him for being such a great father to her... of course, a horrified stare was his initial reaction, but in the end, he gave in and agreed, knowing that if this had somehow gotten out their lives would have been destroyed.

He didn't have much of an opportunity to say no, anyway. She didn't explicitly say it, but thankfulness was only one of the reasons why she needed him to agree to this, and they both knew it.

The Richardsons, weren't poor by any reasonable metric. They were, as the average person would say, "arrogant rich fucks." In the social circles their family was a part of, a good marriage could reasonably blossom into a world-beating alliance. They had a lot they could offer any of the other families on their level, monetarily speaking.

But so could all of their friends, acquaintances, business partners, rivals, enemies, strangers they occasionally saw at the high-class events they participated in, and absolutely anyone else they could reasonably come into contact with. Money wasn't the deciding factor. That honor went to the fact that, while most of the other families on their level could expect their daughters, and sons as well but Sylvia wasn't currently competing much with them, to be experts in the arts of intimacy and pleasure, she had only had one boyfriend by now, and with him, she managed to barely do more than lose her virginity during their short relationship.

Given how overprotective he was with her, hiring some random escort was out of the question for him, and both of them knew that the mere mental image of any of their male employees wrapping his arms around her slender, curvy body would be enough for him to personally make sure that said employee would end this year begging for the money to pay his inflated hospital bills with.

So, the man's role to help her learn the art of sex, inevitably, passed onto her father himself.

Which was just fine with her. She always looked up to him, and ever since her 18th birthday a year ago, she couldn't help but start seeing him in a different light as well. He was quite good-looking, as could be expected from a man of his status, and she wanted to take a bite of that delicious snack as soon as possible while she still could.

Which, as she realized with delight hearing the heavy, masculine footsteps coming closer and closer to her room, was about to be quite soon.

"How are you feeling honey?" he inquired right after opening the door before he even got a good look at her. When he did, his jaw fell for a moment before he composed himself.

"Dad, I'm ecstatic," she replied, her naked body fully revealed to him for the first time. "Thanks for doing this for me, you're the absolute best Dad ever!"

"Well, what wouldn't I do for my beautiful daughter when she needs me," he said, awkwardly, unsure of whether to look at her nubile form or not.

Though, unsure as he was, his eyes found themselves very much drawn to those full curves and flawless, milky skin.

"I know! So, take your cock out for me!" she replied with much more enthusiasm than he had expected, even hoped for, as she waltzed towards him to do that for him.

Falling to her knees, the sight of her naked body kneeling in front of him as she unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down made his cock throb. Other than that, he just stood there and watched what she was doing. The eagerness with which she was preparing herself to have sex with him, to suck the cock that had brought her into this world, and to try out titfucking it as well if they had the time left for that, as they decided yesterday... he found it almost a bit scary.

But then, there was nothing he could do about it. He truly would have done anything for his only daughter, and if that something meant an opportunity to fuck one of the hottest young chicks he knew, well, he wasn't about to object too much to that, especially with his lizard brain screaming and going wild now that she took his cock out and grabbed it.

"Get ready to get sent to heaven, Daddy," she said with a wink, before taking his cock into her mouth.

"Ohh, shiit, Sylvia," he grunted out through gritted teeth, breathing heavily as he did so. "You're a natural talent."

She was. Now that he knew first-hand just how good she was, it seemed almost comical to him how scared both of them were of her not measuring up to her sex goddess peers. Or, at least, it would've seemed that way to him if, for the first couple of moments as she did this to him, he didn't just completely mindlessly enjoy it.

First, she started with a few exploratory sucks that were already leaving him speechless. After suckling on his thick prick for a minute or two while he just stared down at her, jaw down, she changed her approach.

Now, she playfully toyed with his prick with her tongue. Circling it, teasing it, licking it, then circling and teasing it again, drawing deep, primal, guttural grunts and moans out of him with every move of her soft tongue.

Then, she of course changed it again. After sucking and using her tongue on the pulsating prick, she was now bobbing her head on the hard organ, nearly burying her cute nose in his pubic hair every few seconds as she proudly showed off her nearly non-existent gag reflex.

"Damn, Sylvia," he moaned when his senses fully returned to him, and he realized just how close he was to cumming. She just smiled at him in response, before stopping for a moment, preparing herself to do the whole routine again. Before she could, however, he grabbed her head and pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Let's do the titfucking now," he proposed as he freed her head from his grasp.

A bit annoyed, but much too horny to refuse, she of course agreed.

With a lustful look in her eyes, she grabbed her perky, round breasts, and took the stiff, moist cock right in front of her between them. Then, she started jerking it off with them.

He was grunting and moaning in moments just as he was when she was sucking him off. The feeling of the soft, warm flesh pressing against his tool from all sides, moving up and down as it did so to stimulate every part of his cock was overwhelming.

Not that the feeling was any less pleasurable for her either, of course. The way it pressed against her sensitive skin was quite something, and his erotic moans only made it better. Looking up at him again, she, no surprises there, saw that he was about to cum soon and, with the still-moist cock right there, she got the obvious idea.

"You like this, Daddy?" she asked, in between sucking on the cockhead while she continued titfucking his cock in a steady rhythm.

A couple of moans were the only reply she got before his cock twitched and stiffened, and she immediately understood what was about to happen. Continuing to ruthlessly fuck his prick with her tits even as his orgasm approached, she sealed her lips around his cockhead waiting for him to fill her mouth with his sweet seed.

"Ah, Sylvia, I'm cumming honey!" her father groaned out as he grabbed her already-unmoving head again, thrusting with his hips a few times to push his cock as deep into her mouth as possible before he came.

As he did, four loads of cum filled her mouth in quick succession, with her swallowing each of them immediately. That just barely slowed her down. After swallowing the last cumshot, she continued nursing on the head, ruthlessly sucking out any and every stray droplet that was hiding somewhere in his loins.

After a minute of the increasingly meaningless sucking and his constant moaning, she finally stopped and took her mouth off of his organ, releasing it from the soft embrace of her tits in the process.

"Mmm, yummyy..." Sylvia purred, still enjoying the taste of her father's cum. "Just as I expected. You're really the best dad ever!" she added as she jumped back on her feet and kissed him on the cheek with the same mouth that had just stopped sucking his cock, giggling all the while as she did so.

"Ah, yeah," Harrison quietly replied, flabbergasted at the way she was acting. "What wouldn't I do for my only girl?" he added, as she pulled his boxers and pants back up and prepared to leave.

"We'll do this again tomorrow? Or even again later today?" his daughter cheerfully asked. "I haven't felt you in my coochie and butt yet!"

"Ehm, we'll see honey," he blurted out, before quickly leaving her room and closing the door behind him, starting to think about what exactly has just happened and what will probably happen next while walking to the living room.

She, on the other hand, didn't think much about this. If her needs, wants and priorities weren't clear before, they were now that she had felt how good it was to have his cum sliding down her throat and into her stomach.

Everything was clear to her now. She knew what she wanted, and she knew that she will get it.

Sure, her ultimate endgame has remained the same. What she wanted from life was still the same things her peers wanted.

However, that didn't mean that she couldn't have some taboo fun on the way to getting that.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers