Daughters of Darwin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess looked at her, a little alarmed. “What are you-”

“Hush.” Mona moved her legs below herself and eventually got on her knees, with the strap-on still lodged inside Tess, raising her hips up as she shifted positions. Tess squealed a little when she felt the pull inside her, lifting her pelvis to follow Mona's movements, but she didn't seem to be too uncomfortable in that position.

“I think I want to fuck you,” Mona declared and pulled her leggings down to her knees. The strap-on she was wearing now became fully visible, and it was held in place by some sort of harness that went around her hips and between her legs, though it had a gap right in the middle so that it still allowed some access to her pussy. “And Mark, while I do Tess, you do me. How about that?”

Mark's cock was already half-stiff in his pants, but along with that, the aching from last night was back in his loins too, and Naira's warning was still fresh in his ears. “Sorry,” he apologized, “but I'm really not yet up for that. However...” He looked at the vibrator that was still sitting on the carpet next to him. “I think I have another idea.”

Positioning himself behind Mona, he put his left arm around her, gently cupping his hand over her right breast then picked up the sex toy from the floor. Twisting its bottom cap, he turned it on, and yes, the batteries were still good as it came to life humming. Carefully, he held the vibrator between her sightly spread legs then touched it against the inside of her thigh. Mona twitched slightly as she felt it. “That tickles,” she giggled.

“But does it feel good?”

“If you use it right, I'm sure it will,” Mona purred, winked at Mark but then focused her attention back at Tess. “Okay, dear, ready or not, here I go!”

Tess closed her eyes in anticipation, and Mona certainly didn't disappoint. Starting out slow, she began moving her hips for some long, careful pushes of the strap-on. It really was a good bit wider than Mark's cock at full mast, though maybe a little bit shorter – he thought he could see what had to be the equivalent to the glans on the quite realistic dildo, and that would have made the entire thing around eight inches long.

As soon as she had found her rhythm, Mark moved the vibrator in his hand upwards across Mona's thigh, then over her firm little butt, then down the other thigh. She gave a deep sensual sigh. “You're really into teasing me,” she panted. “You like it when I get crazy horny, don't you?”

“I just want to make you feel good,” Mark replied.

“Then do it and fucking do something to my pussy!” she demanded in a hoarse voice.

Mark smiled, gave her perky little tit a gentle squeeze with his hand and then did as he had been told: he moved the vibrator up, pressing it against the length of her slit, with the tip just barely touching her clit.

That was more than enough to make Mona jerk upwards with an excited yelp, and at the same time, Tess gave a loud moan as the strap-on moving inside her suddenly had an unexpected vigor to it. “Mnaaah! M-Mona!”

“Ah, shit, sorry,” Mona panted. “I didn't mean to-”

“N-No, that was great,” Tess whimpered. “Again! More!”

For a moment, Mona looked at her in stunned surprise. Then her expression twisted into a wicked smile. “Okay, if that's what you want... Mark, whatever you just did, do it again!”

Mark put the vibrator back in position, and this time Mona was a little better prepared. She only twitched slightly as she felt tickle of the the humming toy on her crotch, then took a deep breath and started to really give it to Tess. This time, she wasn't holding back; she was pumping her hips vigorously, and Mark had to struggle to keep up with her moving.

“Fuck yeah!” Mona shouted as she ravished her with the strap on. For a minute or two, she just went on with what she did, making Tess moan and whine underneath the rough treatment. Then, apparently just out of a whim, she suddenly reached for the vibrator between her legs, took it away from Mark and, only pausing her pumps for a second, shoved it into her pussy.

For a moment, Mark was a little baffled, but then he understood. What Mona had really wanted was getting herself filled up again, filled up by the very cock that had taken her virginity. He hadn't been able to give her that, so she was now doing the next best thing and filling her pussy with something else while she still gave her full attention to Tess...

And then, she suddenly took his hand and put it on the vibrator again.

Mark had to chuckle at how she, without any words, exactly told him what she wanted, just like the first time she had seduced him. Mona was one of the most dominant, demanding women he had ever met, but the way she made herself clear was one he definitely liked. And he had thought he liked his women a little more on the submissive side.

Following Mona's unspoken order, Mark started to slide the vibe in and out of her; in fact, he didn't really have to do that much, just keep the humming toy steady as she moved her pussy back and forth while fucking Tess with her strap-on. Mona whooped and let out little shrieks as she was finally getting the satisfaction she had been hoping for, and Mark was pretty certain she was even having an orgasm or two. Not as earth-shaking as the ones she had experienced yesterday, if he was judging her reactions correctly, but nice little peaks anyway.

Eventually, it was Tess who signaled the finale for all three of them. After minutes of getting her pussy pounded by Mona, she absolutely couldn't take any more and came with a scream of joy as her entire body was shaken by her orgasm. Once again, she squirted out a river of her juices, this time spraying not just Mona's lap and belly but most of her entire upper body with hot girl cum – Mark could definitely feel it splashing on the arm he had slung around Mona.

As soon as her waves subsides, Tess pushed herself away from Mona, the strap-on slipping out of her still twitching pussy, she lay on the rug, breathing heavily as a small rivulet of her juices was still leaking out of her. “No more,” she panted, “can't take no more. Whoa. That thing is too thick. Definitely too thick.”

“You seemed to enjoy it while it lasted,” Mona purred. “Speaking of which – you can take that vibrator thing out, Mark. It's nice, but I still prefer you inside of me.”

“No objections here,” Mark replied and pulled the little toy from her pussy, drawing another soft sigh from her. “And once I'm ready again, I'll gladly give you my cock again.”

“But first me,” Tess burst out to everybody's surprise, maybe even to herself. “I mean- She's had you last time. Now it's my turn again.”

Mona crossed her arms. “Says who, you ungrateful little minx? I just gave you two big Os! It's only just that I get to have Mark next again!”

“Um, ladies...” Mark stood up. “I've already done my, uh, duty. Technically, I don't need to get down with the both of you ever again.”

“But-”

Mark held up his hand. “Look, I like you both,” he said. “But you don't get to decide who 'has me' next all on your own. I'd like to decide that. Any maybe we can find a nice opportunity for all three of us to get together again, can't we? I mean, I think this just now was quite fun. And I didn't even get my part yet.”

The two women looked at him, then at one another. Finally, Mona nodded. “Alright,” she said, “I can live with that. But don't wait too long. This is the first time I'm pregnant, and I have no idea how my body's going to feel in a week or two-” She suddenly stopped, and her eyes widened. “Fuck, maybe I won't even be in the mood! I can't imagine what that would be like!”

“I doubt there's any danger of that,” Tess chuckled, slowly closing her legs.

***

After a quick visit to the bathroom (mostly to get rid of the signs and smells of his recent interaction with Tess and Mona), Mark walked over to the staircase and took a quick look downstairs. He had come to see Tanya, and he had, and he had gotten to know another member of her family, and a quite important one at that. Combined with the quick threesome just now, he felt that had been quite enough for the weekend, and he was looking forward to get back home. And since everybody's attention seemed to be on someone else than him for a change, that would probably be a good opportunity to leave now.

Just as he wanted to walk down the stairs, a door in the corridor behind him opened, and he could hear Naira's voice. "Yeah, that's absolutely no reason to worry, dear," she said. "Now if you could just send up number- Oh, hey Mark!"

Caught in the act, Mark thought and turned around as casually as possible. Naira was standing in the door to her provisional practice, right next to a statuesque black woman a little over six feet tall who looked as though she was regularly lifting weights. The woman nodded at him, her face non-expressive, though her eyes seemed to be judging him to some extent.

Naira seemed to be a little more surprised about seeing him. "What are you still doing upstairs?" she asked. "I thought you would already shaking hands with everybody."

"I, um, wasn't quite sure I would be welcome," Mark tried to find an excuse. "I mean, I'm the only one who's not a member of your family, so-"

"Nonsense," Naira laughed, "of course you're a member of our family. Really, you should get to know the others. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to finally meet you in person."

The black women nodded and smiled at him. "Naira's right," she said, "there's already been quite some talking about you. Come with me, I'll introduce you. I'm Tiffany, by the way."

Defeated, Mark allowed her to lead him downstairs into the salon, which was brimming with life now. Apparently, someone had opened a few bottles of bubbly since most of the women were holding champagne glasses. They seemed to be absorbed in conversations - it looked like someone's birthday party, or maybe some sort of casual fundraiser.

"Number twenty-three's next," Tiffany yelled over the mumble of conversations. "Number twenty-three! Oh, and this here is Mark!"

The lively bustle of voices in the salon died down immediately, and then there was complete silence. At least sixty pairs of eyes turned towards Mark.

"Um, hi," said Mark, waving to the crowd of women as casually and relaxed as possible. It didn't come over as very casual, and definitely not as relaxed.

The silence lasted for another three seconds. "Who's got number twenty-three?" Tiffany then repeated, and finally, a buxom brunette in her mid-twenties moved through the crowd and out of the salon.

That seemed to be the starting sign for the other women in the room to pick up their conversations again, though many eyes were still on Mark, and quite a few of the conversations now probably revolved around him. "Okay," he said to Tiffany in a slightly sarcastic tone, "that went well. When you said you'd introduce me, I thought you had something different in mind."

"Don't worry about it," Tiffany shrugged, "I think you already made a good first impression on everybody. You're pretty much a cock in the henhouse here - no, actually, you're the literal cock in this henhouse! - and you'll find most of us eager to get to know you. In the meantime, get yourself a drink and some canapés and have fun."

"Well, if that's how it is..." Mark was still not quite comfortable with the idea of throwing himself into what was essentially a very large waiting room for a gynaecologist's practice, but considering the overall casual atmosphere and Tiffany's encouraging words, he was willing to give it a try. He carefully maneuvered himself across the room to the table and grabbed a plate and a few of the hors d'oeuvres.

As he was helping himself to some food, a smaller blonde woman in a business dress and a fitting conservative haircut turned to him and handed him a full champagne glass. "So you're Mark," she said. "I'm Alice. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Mark replied, slightly raising his glass to her before taking a sip. "Quite a way to have your doctor's appointment, isn't it?"

"For some of us, it's a necessity," Alice replied. "Whenever one of us has blood taken for testing, there's a small chance the lab will find an irregularity, and that would lead to questions, and we can't have questions. That's also my job, by the way, shutting down questions." She smiled. "I'm an attorney. Hopefully, a partner at our firm in a year or two."

Mark nodded to her. "Impressive," he said. "Quite a few of you seem to be working in top-level jobs."

"We start off with a good general education," Alice explained, "so we usually have no trouble getting into the fields of employment we want. But I tend to think we represent a rather wide field of occupations and skills, blue-collar to management. Each of us according to her own preferences. Tiffany here, for example," - she pointed back to the large woman - "has her own fitness studio. And some of us work entirely freelance. That would be nothing for me."

"I see." Mark studied her face. She looked somewhat ageless to him - he couldn't have said whether Alice was in her mid-twenties, thirties or even forties. Maybe the business attire did that? "By the way," he picked up the conversation again, "I know from Holly that the entire thing with, uh, you getting children, is sorta optional for you, right?"

Alice raised her hand to her face to conceal an amused smile. "Isn't it optional for all women?" she asked.

"I was wondering," Mark hastily continued, "for those of you who decide to, well, put the focus of their lives on having children - what do they do about money? I mean, they probably can't have steady jobs if they have to raise girl after girl after girl. How do you do that? Is there some sort of fund they pay their everyday bills from?"

"We have a system," Alice replied, "and as for any details, my client has no further statements to make." She winked at him. "I know this must be very frustrating for you, Mark. So many questions, and so few answers, right?"

Mark nodded, smiling back wryly. "It's not like I was really expecting to hear anything new from you," he said, "but I thought I'd just give it a try."

"Look," Alice said, "there's so many other interesting things to find out about us. Why not, for example, ask me what I do for fun?"

"Alright, I'll bite," Mark chuckled. "What do you do for fun?"

Smiling brightly, Alice pointed into the crowd. "I meet up with Pat and Stacy over there, and we- Pat! Stacy! Come here for a moment, will you?"

And Mark finally got the kind of introduction he had been hoping for earlier.

***

As the day went by, Mark got into conversations with most of the women in the room. He learned their names and their occupations, what they did in their spare time (aside from having sex, which, to his surprise, seemed to play a much smaller part on average as he had thought), what pets they had, and what they thought about current trends in art, politics and fashion. Most of them seemed to share the same basic values and outlook on life, and while their personalities varied wildly, there wasn't a single one among them he would have called off-putting, or even anything less than likable.

The hours passed, and after Mark had spoken with Shirley, Carol, two Annas and one Anne, Becky, Federica, Monique and many, many more, the sun was finally just above the horizon, shining into the salon through the large double-doors. It had been a quite pleasant day for him so far, and it didn't seem to be coming to a close anytime soon.

Eventually, the last woman who had left for her doctor's appointment - number sixty-eight, a young redhead named Iris - returned to the salon, this time in the company of Naira. "Okay, everybody," she called into the room, clapping her hands, "that's it for today. Dinner will be served in half an hour, and you're all invited to stay, as usual. Lynn, Kate, I have your test results ready, so if you follow me upstairs again, I can fill you in."

Two women started to move, but as they were still on their way, a third woman raised her hand - the Anne he had gotten to know earlier. "What about the Mark situation, Naira?" she asked.

"Well," Naira said, "you've all had the opportunity to get to know him. You know that from a medical point of view, I can only recommend him. For everything else, I think you should just make appointments with him."

"Wait, what?!" Mark stared at Naira. "What do you mean, appointments? What appointments?"

Naira smiled. "You know," she said. "Appointments. You know what we want from you."

"But-" Mark resolutely shook his head. "That's impossible! There's almost seventy of you here! I can't make seventy appointments for- for making children!"

"I thought he wasn't allowed to say no," another woman - Shirley - complained.

Naira nodded. "And he isn't."

"No one told me there would be that many of you!" Mark tried to defend himself. "Listen, even if I met with one of you every day from now on, it would already take more than two months to, um, give you all what you want."

"There's even more of us than the ones in this room," Naira smiled, "so yes, I suppose it will take a bit of your time. However, I'm a little more optimistic about how much time that will be."

Mark raised an eyebrow. "And what do you think how long it will take?"

Looking to the side for a moment, Naira seemed to consider that question for a moment. "From what I know about you," she eventually said, "you should be capable of performing about three times a day. Holly said you can even cum twice in a row, if you have a short pause inbetween. So in theory, you should be able to satisfy everybody's demands here within the next two weeks, not months."

"You're crazy!" Mark said. "Three sex sessions a day, with two women each, for the next two weeks, AND I have to get everybody pregnant? Even if I was physically able to do that - which I definitely can't promise - I don't want to be constantly doing threesomes all the time. And is even everybody in here comfortable with the idea of sharing the time with me with someone else?"

"I don't mind," someone called out - probably Stacy. A few muffled laughs echoed throughout the salon.

Naira shrugged. "It's up to you how you want to arrange it," she said. "You may organize it any way you want to. You just can't refuse any of us."

Sighing in, Mark looked around the room. "Okay, I'll find a way," he said. "Still - two weeks is just impossible. I have a day job. I can't just skip work to get all of you pregnant."

"Then talk to your boss about some vacation," Alice said, stepping out of the crowd and reaching into her jacket. "In case he doesn't like the idea, give him this."

And with those words, she handed him her business card.

12