Daughters of Darwin Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark slumped back in his chair. "Fuck," he said. "So it really was just that - a goof-up. You weren't careful about something - something very minor, but with dramatic effects."

Tanya nodded. "I'm really sorry about you getting involved in it all. It really shouldn't have happened."

"It wouldn't have happened," Mark said, "if someone had given me a heads-up the moment you realized Marcia had run off and would probably be trying to find me. Why didn't you call, or any of the others?"

"You didn't know about her being your daughter," Tanya explained, "and we couldn't have told you that without revealing the truth about how quickly we grow up. That is one of our greatest secrets. How could we have warned you about her without giving that away?"

Mark shrugged. "You could have just told me that she was dangerous," he said, "and that I should immediately contact you once I see her. Something like Holly told me later, after she had already found me."

"But she hadn't done anything wrong at this time!" Tanya stood up in a sudden outburst of emotion. "When Holly heard she had run off, she immediately wanted to conduct a full-blown search for her and try and seize her. But this isn't the way to treat someone who's just inexperienced, and probably scared, and-" She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down, with only little success. "This isn't the way to treat my daughter."

"You stopped Holly from looking for her," Mark said.

Tanya nodded. "I told her to knock it off, and I refused to send her any pictures of Marcia so she wouldn't get any ideas. I later heard that she got some pictures from Mona anyway, but she did respect my wish. All we did was wait for Marcia to e-mail you or call you, and to check on your apartment to see if she drops by there." She sighed again. "Holly had even suggested to have someone tail you during your running, but pretty much everybody agreed that this would have been disrespectful of you and your privacy."

"The right thing to do would have been to tell me what was going on." Mark crossed his arms and looked up at Tanya. "All your secrecy is supposed to protect you, but this time, it did the opposite, and to be frank, I think that was foreseeable."

"It's not going to happen again," Tanya said. "You're now with us, all the way, and there's no more secrets. And in the next few days, we'll tell you all there is to know about you, and if you still have any questions then, ask away."

Finally smiling at her again, Mark nodded. "Good. When do we start with the big Q and A?"

Tanya chuckled lightly. "Isn't the something more urgent on your mind right now?" she asked. "Or rather, down your pants?"

"In my..." Mark looked down, and to his surprise, he was pitching quite a tent in his crotch. "How did you know?"

"It's an aftereffect of the shake," Tanya said. "Basically, your balls are coming back to life after the stress of these last few days. They're starting to produce sperm again, and in another six hours or so, you should be fully restored. Until then, though..." She grinned. "Naira says you still can't knock anybody up right now. But your cock wants some fun."

With a chuckle, Mark grinned back at her. "And you wouldn't mind a bit of fun either, would you?"

Tanya just smiled. "Let's find a room," she said.

Mark stood up and followed her as she took a side door out of the salon and into a shorter corridor. Mark hadn't been to this part of the mansion before, but the furnishing seemed a little less elaborate than what he had seen elsewhere more on the practical side than on the elegant. This had to be where the kitchen and storerooms were located, he realized, and maybe the private rooms of domestic workers - if they had ever employed domestic workers. That would have probably been impossible considering the secrecy of everything that happened here.

Tanya opened a door at the side of the corridor and peeked inside. "Perfect," she said. "Come."

The room, very much like the corridor, was less posh than what Mark had seen of the mansion so far, though still quite nice. There was the same type of double-bed as everywhere else, and though the furniture was a little plain, there was plenty of space. The wall on the opposite side of the bed even had a new flatscreen TV of epic proportions.

Of course, Tanya's path led straight to the bed, where she sat down and beckoned Mark to come over. Mark followed her, bowing down to softly kiss her on the lips as he reached her, and then she pulled him onto the bed with her, taking him into her arms and softly tousling his hair with her fingers. Mark, hungry for her touch, ran his hands over her back and downwards, eventually giving her butt a gentle squeeze that made her moan softly.

Both started to undress each other, which wasn't much to take off - just the jacket and pants of Tanya's sweat suit and Mark's t-shirt and jeans. Then they were already down to panties and boxers - as usual, Tanya wasn't wearing a bra - and Mark lay over her to kiss her bellybutton and slowly work his way downwards from there. Sighing happily, Tanya opened her legs in expectation of what was to come.

"In my room, really?" a rather angry voice interrupted them.

Both looked up in surprise as Mona stood in the doorway, frowning and arms crossed. She must have been as quiet as a mouse - neither had heard her come in.

Tanya was the first to find her voice again. "Sorry, Mona," she said, "I had no idea this was your room. Do you want us to find-"

"It's not enough that all of you are still treating me like some kind of maid," Mona continued, "even though I'm no longer the youngest here. No, Stephanie still insists I have to stay here and even share this dump with my daughter, as though I still had to do all the chores for her. And now the two of you even want to fuck in my bed!" Her expression slowly changed from a frown into a sly grin. "Without inviting me? Tsk, tsk, mom! What were you thinking?"

"Okay, Mona," Tanya laughed, "I get it. Your bed, your rules. I suppose you want another round with Mark? Well, if he doesn't mind, you may go first. Just don't fuck him entirely limp and leave a little for me, alright?"

Mona tilted her head to the side a little in a mockingly pensive expression. "Hmm, would that be alright for me?" she pondered. "Actually, no, I don't think that will be alright for me. I mean, if Mark never has a good chance to compare the two of us, then how will he be able to choose?"

Mark looked up. "Choose? What do you mean, choose?"

"Um, well..." Tanya slightly blushed. "That's... something we wanted to discuss later."

"Really?" Mark raised an eyebrow. "Are you making decisions about when to tell me certain things and when not again?"

Mona scoffed. "They should have told you even before you drank the shake," she said. "You're going to need someone's company from now on. If you don't have one of us around at least once a day for a few hours, you'll get very sick."

"Actually," Mark pointed out, "they told me that."

"Oh?" Mona smiled. "Well, then have you already chosen who to share your bed with?"

"Share my-"

Tanya softly put a hand on his shoulder. "You see," she said, "since you're going to have to be around us so often from now, we thought that it's probably best if one of us stays with you from now on. More or less, um, permanently. We wanted to offer you that one of us moves into your apartment with you. Posing as your girlfriend, if you want to put it like that."

Mark didn't look happy. "Yeah, it's like I thought. You're making decisions for me again."

"It's only an offer," Tanya pointed out, "nothing that's decided already. It depends on whether you want it or not."

"What mom's not telling you," Mona grinned, "is that she and I both volunteered for the job."

"Mona!"

Shaking his head, Mark sighed. "Why doesn't that surprise me? But okay. The idea itself isn't bad. I guess I'll think it over. It's not as though I don't like being around the two of you."

Mona's grin widened. "That's fine," she said, "but who of us do you like better?"

Mark shrugged. "I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it."

"See," she said, "and that's what I was saying earlier. You've never had a good chance to compare mom and me. And if she had her way, she would be doing a lot of persuasion work with you right now. Why don't I just join in, and you can decide for yourself who you like better for your girlfriend?"

"Really, Mona?" Tanya gave her a stern look. "That's what you wanted? Even after I gave you the opportunity to go first?"

Softly, Mark put his hand on Tanya's. "Actually," he said, "I like the idea."

"You do?!"

"It's not often you get the chance to share the sheets with both a mom and her daughter." Mark grinned. "Especially when they're both almost the same age."

That made Mona giggle. "Are you kidding? I'm only nineteen, but Mom's almost an old crone. She's going to be twenty-five in January!"

Mark's eyes widened as he look at Tanya, her tight body, her flawless skin. "Twenty-five? I'd never have guessed."

"You know how much I, um, work out," Tanya smiled back. "It keeps me young, I guess."

"Heh, we'll see about that," Mona said, and without any further ado, she pulled her shirt off and joined the two in bed.

Having the full attention of two smoking hot women was at the same time very exciting and very stressful for Mark. He only had so many hands, and both Tanya and Mona competed over who was allowed to be touched by them. Mona in particular tried to make a few very good non-verbal arguments for herself, for example by showing him that she had shaved her pussy perfectly smooth since the last time she had been with him, to which Tanya's counterargument was swallowing his cock in a single gulp, slightly missing her point when she had to cough from it.

After a few minutes of a somewhat rough-and-tumble foreplay, though, the three of them had managed to find ways that were pleasant to all of them, especially when both mother and daughter started licking Mark's cock like a lollipop and he decided to give Mona's clean little pussy a good licking while at the same time putting two fingers inside Tanya's slit and rubbing her walls from the inside.

Within just a few minutes, Tanya came with a low moan, and her daughter followed only seconds later, whimpering in pleasure. "Your tongue's so fucking good," she gasped. "But I really need you inside me now. Fill me with that cock!"

"No," Tanya moaned, "put it in me! I can't wait any longer!"

"But moooom!" Mona looked over to her. "You said I could go first!"

"That was before you insisted on making this a threesome!"

Seeing that their orgasms hadn't made either of the two less competitive, Mark sighed. "If you keep on bickering," he said, "I don't think I'm going to fuck any of you now. And you're also not making a good point about moving in with me."

Mona turned over to look at him and pouted. "What, you seriously don't want to try out my new and improved pussy? You're not curious how much better I am now?"

"I want you and Tanya to get along," Mark said. "As much as I feel flattered by the two of you both wanting me, all this complaining is a serious turn-off."

"In that case," Tanya suggested, "why don't we try something else for a change? Mona, what do you think of the double-muffin?"

Mona looked at her in confusion for a moment, then her face suddenly brightened. "Great idea, mom," she said, "if that won't help Mark choose, nothing will."

Mark raised an eyebrow. "What's a 'double-muffin'?"

"We'll show you!"

Mona quickly climbed off Mark and lay down flat on her back next to him with spread legs, her feet flat on the bed. Tanya crouched over her, resting her weight on her forearms so that her face was close to Mona's and her crotch was directly above her daughter's.

"That," she said, "is the double-muffin." And she kissed Mona, and Mona kissed her back passionately, and then the two had their hands all over one another.

Mark needed no further explanation. He clambered behind the two women, bowing down for a moment to kiss each of them on their glistening wet labia (making Tanya gasp audibly), and then he positioned himself and - very gently - put the head of his rock-hard cock against Mona's soft pussy. "Because Tanya said you could go first," he said.

"Yeah!" Mona gleefully giggled, at the same time as Tanya gave out a slightly disappointed "Aw."

And then Mark pushed himself into Mona's tight slit, his cock widening her little hole inch by inch, very much like when he had taken her virginity. She reacted with an excited little squeak, raising her hips a little to feel more of him, but just as the first four inches of his manhood had disappeared inside of her, he slowly pulled back, inch by inch, until he slipped out entirely.

"And now," he said, "it's your mom's turn."

With that, he aimed his member at the higher of the two pussies, this time immediately splitting Tanya's labia and penetrating her with the head of his cock. Tanya gave out a satisfied moan and stuck out her hips a little more, which Mark saw as a good opportunity to enter her further. She felt exactly like he knew her - soft, silky and wet, just slightly tight around him, already perfectly shaped for fucking. He wouldn't need to slowly inch his way forward.

But after around half of his cock was inside her, he stopped, like he had done with Mona, and he very gently pulled out again.

Only to put his cock back into Mona and to continue where he had left off. And then back into Tanya. And back into Mona. And into Tanya again. Until, after eight switches back and forth, his cock was now going in balls-deep for both of them.

On his ninth time entering Mona's pussy, he finally started fucking her for good, and she immediately started squealing in delight. "Ah that's so gooood," she reveled in the sensation, her body rhythmically moving with Mark's. She had gotten better - she was raising her hips at an angle that maximized the tightness of her wet insides, and Mark's cock felt more than good. The truly amazing part was that she really felt as though she had been shaped to fit him like a glove by him taking her virginity, like that wasn't just something she claimed to make him hot for her. It was a truly snug fit, and Mona was making the most of it.

However, Mark only stayed inside her for a few good and hard thrusts before he pulled out again, this time faster than before, and then he was back inside Tanya. She gave a satisfied grunt when she felt his cock fill her, and she quickly took the opportunity to work her pussy muscles on him. She knew how to squeeze with her insides, and she did just that, tightening herself around Mark so that he felt every little ridge of her well-trained walls. It wasn't the same feeling of snugness like inside Mona, but it was absolutely fucking good.

Again, Mark didn't stay inside her for long before he switched back to Mona, and then back to Tanya again, and back and forth again a few times. Both mother and daughter were getting increasingly aroused, especially since they were still playing with one another as they were getting fucked, but no one seemed to be getting close to a second climax.

Eventually, Mark decided to at least finish one job, and when he switched to Mona again, he bumped up the speed of his thrusts a good bit. Mona immediately noticed. "Ah yeeees," she squealed, "do it! Aah! So fucking good!" She bucked her hips against him as much as her position allowed her, and Mark could have sworn her pussy tightened even more - maybe she was really slowly starting to get some control of her internals muscles. Now it wouldn't take long until she was ready for another big O.

However, she seemed to have different thoughts about that. Just when Mark thought she would just let go and throw herself over the finish line, her body tensed, and she seemed to be holding herself back as much as she could. "Cum for me," she panted, "go, give me your hot spunk; I want it all inside of me!"

"N-No!" Tanya suddenly started to protest. "If you cum in her now..." She didn't finish the sentence. Instead, she suddenly moved one of her hands down into Mona's crotch.

And then she started quickly rubbing her daughter's clit with her index and middle fingers.

"Nooo," Mona whimpered, "n-not yet! Can't cum before Mark!"

"He's only got this one load before his sperm becomes active again," Tanya panted. "And I'm not going to let you take my last opportunity for an orgasm with his cock inside me!" She redoubled her efforts on Mona's clit. "And now cum, you greedy little kitten!"

Shivering and shaking, Mona tried her best to hold back, but her efforts were hopeless against the force of Mark's rock-hard cock inside her and her mother's experienced fingers on her little love-button. She started to squeal loudly after a few more seconds, and then her body twitched upward as she exploded in a big, powerful orgasm that made her juices drip from her slit. Her hands dug into the sheets for almost fifteen seconds as the waves ran through her, and then she slowly sank back down on the bed, panting heavily.

Mark slowly pulled out of her, careful not to make her feel abandoned, and once he was out, he gently put one of his hands on her glistening, reddened labia. Mona reacted with a little squeak and a shudder, and then relaxed at his warm touch. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You're not quite done," Tanya reminded him - needlessly, of course. Mark knew that perfectly well.

Sliding his now slightly aching cock back into her, Mark knew he didn't have much more stamina left - and Tanya would be expecting to be given an orgasm too. However, she had just now shown him how to achieve that, and if anything, he was a good learner. As he was starting to fuck her again, Mark put one of his hands down between her legs, slightly fiddling around until he had found her clit, and then he started to give her the same treatment she had given her daughter just now.

Unlike Mona, however, Tanya gave out a whimper of delight as she felt his fingers. "Ah, that's a great idea," she panted, "a little harder, mmh, yes, that's great! Haah, yes! Yes!" Mark could feel her pussy contract in response to his playing with her love-button, and man, that was more than hot.

Mark was quite close to cumming himself, but he managed to hold out until Tanya climaxed, and what a climax that was. She gave out a loud moan, started to shiver, and then her pussy suddenly started squeezing him rhythmically when she came. Mark's cock suddenly felt like he was inside a milking machine, just one that was warm and wet and very much trying to suck his balls out through his cock, and he was only able to withstand it for ten seconds or so before he, too came.

Fortunately, he had prepared for his climax the minute he had put his member inside Tanya again, and he was ready. Two ropes of his cum shot straight into her as he quickly pulled back. A third and a fourth spurt came out, landing on Tanya's back and Mona's belly as he hurried to move down to her again, and he managed to get his cock back inside the younger woman in time for shots five to seven, though only the last two loads really landed as deep in her as he had intended. Mona squeaked in surprise when she felt him enter again, but that quickly turned into a gleeful laugh. "Fuck yeah! That's the good stuff."

Wiping the sweat from his forehead, Mark smiled at the two women in front of him. "Alright," he said. "That was something else. Now I know the full experience of a double-muffin."

"So," Tanya said. "Now you've had the both of us. Or, as Mona said, a chance to compare."

"I guess so," Mark nodded.

From underneath, Mona peeked out her head. "And?" she said. "What do you say?"

Mark smiled. "I think there's one thing I know for sure," he said.