Daughters of Jericho Ch. 06

Story Info
The voyeur finds out a dirty little secret about Colette.
3.4k words
4.9
1.4k
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6-- Voyeur's Jackpot

Kazelle, on her way back from band practice, is in a full sprint back towards the flat. Seeing the sudden torrent, she has decided to leave her precious electric guitar in a locked cabinet back at the studio. As she rounds a corner, she nearly collides with an elderly woman in long black habit, holding an umbrella in one hand and leading a golden-haired little girl with the other.

"I'm sorry, Sister." Though not particularly religious, Kazelle finds herself subconsciously uttering the title in her apology.

"No worries, my daughter. Excuse us." The nun responds in a low raspy voice as she shuffles past the young woman without looking up, making an emphasis to shield the little girl on the opposite side.

Kazelle continues on a bit further, then, as if realizing something, turns her head back. The nun and the small girl had vanished by now. For a moment, Kazelle thought it a bit strange for a nun and a little girl to be wandering about on a college campus, but quickly dismisses it as none of her business and goes on her way...

"My, it's really tipping down now. Who would've thought?" Colette mutters to herself as she sprints to her student residential flat, barely shielding her head with one arm. As she pushes open the door and vanishes into the building, Melvin stops about fifty meters behind.

("That must be her student housing...Shit! What should I do now? They probably check IDs at the front desk.")

Melvin restlessly looks about and spots a walkway leading between Colette's and the neighboring building. He quickly ducks into the narrow alley, hoping to find a back door on the other side.

What he finds instead is an unkempt grassy hill about a hundred meters behind the building, leading up into a mass of trees and untrimmed shrubs. Melvin, being the opportunist that he is, quickly scampers up the hill while rainwater slaps against his cheeks and forehead, slipping several times over the muddy slope.

As he makes it to the top and camps himself under the shelter of a large tree, he finds almost perfect cover behind a large bush from where he can face the windows into each room. The thick foliage, augmented by the approaching night and the weather, renders him almost invisible from inside the flat. Having settled into his hiding spot, he points the camcorder and zooms in from window to window...

("Com'on...com'on...Where are you? Proper Jammy! I've found you, my short-haired goddess!")

Melvin holds his position as one of the rooms light up. In walks Colette, drenched and in the process of removing her shoes. The camera zooms in with a whirl...

"Phew! Time to get out of these!" As Colette strips down to her knickers and bra, she fetches a towel and rubs it in her dripping blonde hair. 

"Could really use a drink right about now...and some music!"

Her hair disheveled, she tosses the towel to the end of her bed and saunters over to the mini-fridge, flicking the radio on as she passes the nightstand.

"Whoo! That's more like it!"

Pop! As she takes a swig of the ice-cold brew that fizzes from the can, her hips naturally sway to the pop song that blares over the radio:

("♪ Let's get physical, physical...♫" "♩ I want to get physical...♬")

"Nothing like a little booze and music for a good time. Though in this rain, I wonder if Zelle is...Ah! Speak of the devil!"

The door squeaks open. Colette spins around to greet her flatmate, who is drenched from top to bottom, except her hair, which she manages to keep dry by holding a bag over her head. Melvin zooms in on her curiously:

("Who's this goth babe? Are they roommates?")

"Welcome home, love! Looks like you went for a swim as well."

"Haha, yeah. I'm dying to get outta these. They're piss soaked!" As Kazelle begins to peel her black T-shirt off her body, Colette prances back over to the fridge.

"Fancy a brew and some music while you're at it? It's on the house in Club Colette!"

"Haha, thanks love. A cold one sounds delightful. Heavy metal and punk rock is more of my jam. But this song is a classic!"

("♫ Let me hear your body talk, your body talk. ♬")

Kazelle cracks open the can as she pulls down her jeans, swaying her hips in her black knickers as she pulls her head back for a swig. Colette watches her roommate's gyrating hip with a salacious grin and mischevious glimmer in her eyes. She could feel her heart skip a beat.

("♫ Let me hear your body talk... ♪")

 "Say, Zelle...?"

"Hmm?"

"Umm...how long have we known each other?" Colette can feel her face suddenly getting hot and having a bit difficulty breathing.

"Hmm...let's see. We met when when we became flatmates 4 years ago, at the start of college, right? Why do you ask?"

"Well...it's just..." Colette fidgets about as she struggles to push out the words. She glances up at Kazelle bashfully, not certain if it is geniune attraction built up over the years or the alcohol doing its work that makes this raven-haired gothic beauty suddenly so irresistible.

"...I've always thought you were totally gorgeous. I just wonder why I've never seen you with any lads...you know, other than your band mates..."

"Haha, I could say the same of you." Kazelle retorts playfully, still dancing about in her knickers and black cotton tanktop, seemingly oblivious to Colette's intoxicated advances.

"Who needs a boyfriend when I've got such a smashing roomie?"

"Haha. are you trying to chat me u..." Before Kazelle could finish her response, Colette leans in and ambushes her with a soft peck on the lips. The typically cool Kazelle is speechless for a moment, and then turns bright red as she flusters:

"Colette, you... Wh...what was that?! Are you off your trolley?!"

"Heehee...Maybe just...a bit...tipsy..." Colette can feel her chest pounding wildly as a tingling sensation crawls over her thighs. "Sorry, it's just...I couldn't help myself. I think you're totally luscious...If you didn't like that, I promise I won't do it again."

Kazelle leans back against the nightstand to catch her breath, raking one hand through her hair and taking a moment to process what had just happen. Then, to Colette's pleasant surprise, replies with a hesitant blush:

"Well...I didn't...dislike it...It felt kinda nice. And...well, I fancy you quite a bit, too... As a friend, of course." Kazelle continues on, averting her gaze and finding it increasingly difficult to push out the words. "But, umm....if you want to be... a bit more than that... Well, I wouldn't really mind..."

As she finally lifts her eyes to meet Colette's, the short-haired blonde has already leaned in for another kiss, this time more lingering as Colette softly nibbles her lower lips. When they finally part, a trail of glistening saliva lingers between their mouths.

("♪ You're bringing out the animal in me... ♬")

"Say, Zelle...? Would you mind trying... something else with me?" Colette gingerly steps back and waltzes over to her bed, hesitantly pulling out a box from underneath. "This is a bit more...risque. So if you don't want to do it I'd totally understand."

"Uh oh, what is it?" Kazelle tries to brace herself as she enters new territory. But nothing prepares her for what Colette pulls out of the box. She lets out an audible gasp with her lips gaping open and her ocean blue eyes wide with shock. Up on the hill outside, Melvin could hardly believe what he's seeing.

"Tada!"

"Oh my...!"

("Oh yes! Is that...?")

Wrapped around Colette's fingers: a small tube of lubricating lotion and a rose-colored, double-ended dildo, wobbling about in her hand. 

"Why do you have a thing like that?!" Kazelle takes a step forward for a closer look, more out of curiosity than distaste.

"Well, I've had it for a while. I only use it when I'm alone..." Colette peeks up at her roommate with a look of embarassment.

"It's massive!"

"I know, right? I usually double penetrate myself when I'm...well...in the mood. But I bet it's more fun with two people." Having gotten over the self-conscious awkwardness of the initial proposition, Colette feels herself growing bolder. She throws Kazelle an enticing wink.  "Ya know...I bet it's much better than a real one."

Kazelle, eyes still fixed on the 35-cm long silicone shaft incredulously, stammers:

"Well... I couldn't say. I don't really know what a real one feels like..." Kazelle stops herself just as she realizes what she has implied. She glances up at her tipsy roommate with a blush.

"Heehee, that makes two of us."

"Wait...does that mean we're both...?"

"Heehee, yep!" Colette coquettishly admits. "And personally, I'd rather have my first time be with you than with some manky bloke chatting me up at the pub."

("♫ Let's get physical, physical...♬")

"So...are you up for it?"

Kazelle ponders indecisively, all the time her gaze transfixed on the impressive sex toy, and finally relents:

"Well...I suppose you have a point... So umm... how should we... you know... do it?"

"Well, first we have to use the cream to help your body get in the mood." Colette eagerly takes Kazelle by the hand and leads her with a kittenish giggle. "Here, lean forward over on the kitchen counter."

"Ah...wait a min..."

Before Kazelle can change her mind, Colette squeezes a glop of the love lotion onto her own fingers, pulls down Kazelle's knickers just below her tender buttocks, and reaching down between her flatmate's thighs, begins rubbing the cream against Kazelle's labia from behind.

"Ah~~♥"

Kazelle closes her eyes and involuntarily lets out a sensual squeal as the cool touch against her unsuspecting flaps sends a tingling sensation jolting through her thighs. Her hips twitch and tense faintly with each stroke of Colette's fingers as she presses her milky breasts firmly against the cold kitchen counter, her black-manicured fingers clawing softly at the surface.

("Oh my god! These two tidy tarts...They're totally hammered and horny! Holy shit! I've gotta wank off to this scrummy lesfest!")

Still recording from the rain, Melvin eagerly reaches down to unzip his pants. There would be no need for discretion this time.

"Heehee, you're already so wet now." Colette retrieves her hand with a sticky, glistening trail between her fingertips and Kazelle's crotch, breaking free and plopping softly to the floor. Colette brings her fingers to her tongue and licks up the remaining fluid with a slurp.

"Then I guess it's time  for us to have some real thrill. Are you ready for something more... hardcore?"

By this point, Kazelle is in the mood for whatever Colette wants. She glances back with an anticipatory smile, her arms still propped against the countertop, her hips gyrating slightly back and forth.

"Heehee, I'm up for it as long as I'm doing it with you..."

"Alright then, here we go~~ ♪"

Colette pulls her own knickers halfway down her thighs and runs her tongue along one end of the silicone shaft, she wraps her sticky fingers around the toy and begin stroking it, alternating between lubricating the dildo with her saliva and rubbing her own labia. As she readies herself and slowly brings the tip to her vagina, she finds it still too tight.

"Ah~~♥ Ow...!"

Hearing Colette's soft squeal, Kazelle glances back with concern.

"Are you okay?"

"Mmh... My flaps are still a bit tight for it..."

"Here, maybe I can help with that..." With one arm still propped on the counter, Kazelle turns around and grips the shaft and starts sliding it in and out of Colette.

"Uhn~~♥" 

"Hehe, this is pretty fun."

Kazelle drops to her knees in front of Colette and vigorously jerks her off with the dildo. Colette leans back and props her palms against the nightstand, twitching her pelvis with each thrust while soft moans escape from her lips.

"Ahh~~♥ Ahh~~♥"

"Oh my, your reaction is absolutely superb! My turn to play with your new toy. Hee... Let's see what else we can do with it. ♥"

Feeling more turned on herself, Kazelle spreads her knees with her knickers still pulled halfway down her thighs and begin to finger her own pussy, all the while wrapping her lips around the other end of the dildo and begins to push her head back and forth.

"(Gulp) Mmm~~♥ (Slurp)"

"Ahh~~♥ Ahh~~♥"

Colette reaches down and grabs Kazelle by the ponytail and helps her along, ramming one end deep down her flatmate's throat and the other end further into her own vagina.

("Oh my god! These babes are amazing! I can't...stop...wanking!")

Outside on the woody hill, Melvin has one hand on the camcorder capturing every moment, the other hand fervently stroking his own shaft, unsuspecting of the large shadowy figure approaching from behind...

Blop!

Kazelle separates her pouty lips from the dildo with a soft pop and a trail of saliva, then gazes up at Colette with anticipation.

"How was it? Did you like that?"

"Oh my god! Yes! That was amazing! You're so good at it for your first time hehe."

Kazelle feels her cheeks turn red hot at the racy compliment. She giggles expectantly.

"Hehe, my pleasure~~♥ So... what's next?"

"Hmm... I have a few ideas... Let's play with it on my bed!"

"Ohh~~ Sounds cozy, heehee~~"

Colette pushes herself up from the nightstand and makes her way over to her bed with the dildo still dangling between her legs, stripping off her bra and knickers as she leads Kazelle onto the soft mattress. Kazelle coquettishly follows suit, kicking off her knickers but leaving her black tanktop on.

"Here, get your leg over."

"Like this?"

Colette positions herself to recline opposite Kazelle and spread-eagle her legs, criss-crossing them with Kazelle's and inching the dildo inside of her towards Kazelle's vagina.

"Ahh~~♥"

The two women simultaneously let out a sensual moan as the other end of the dildo squeezes into Kazelle's already wet pussy.

Now joined by the long silicon shaft, the two begin rocking their hips back and forth, pushing the dildo in and out of each other's vagina while the bed squeaks beneath them.

"Oh...oh....oh...♥" "Ah~Ah~! ♥" "Uhn...uhn...♥" "Ah~Ah~Ah~! ♥"

Colette wraps one leg tightly around Kazelle's thigh and pulls it closer in, reaching foward to grab the middle of the shaft to keep it steady while the two lady lovers rhythmically slam their pelvis forward, their breasts jiggling about as they drive the shaft in and out... in and out... further in with each passionate thrust. All the time their lovemaking sounds grow louder and louder.

"Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! ♥" "Yea baby! Yea baby ♥" "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! ♥" "Oh, god! Oh, god! ♥"

A while later they've changed positions: now on all-fours with their milky buttocks turned to each other's, ramming each other's vagina still hungry for deeper penetration. Colette's round juicy tits swing back and forth beneath her naked, arched body, while Kazelle's little silver bell on her choker dances with a jingle to each thrust from behind.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yea! Yea! ♥" "Oh, fuck!" "Oh, fuck! ♥"

Another while later they've changed position yet again: this time with Colette spread-eagle on her knees, while Kazelle is laying on her chest facing toward the headboard of the bed, away from Colette. Her arms propped on the pillow, her legs spread and hips perked as Colette drills her doggy-style from behind, one hand firmly gripping Kazelle's black ponytail like a wild cowgirl riding a untamed mare while both women scream and squeal like pussycats in heat.

"AH! YEA BABY! YEA BABY! ♥ OH GOD! YES!" "HARDER! HARDER! AH YES! HARDER! ♥ OH FUCK YEA! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! HARDER HARDER! ♥"

The two bodies slam together with a chorus of flesh and body fluids slapping fiercely against each other in perfect harmony. Colette yanks Kazelle's head backwards by the hair as she ravages her pussy from behind, pushing the dildo simultaneously deep into both her own cervix and Kazelle's. Kazelle's eyes roll back with intense orgasmic pleasure as her tanktop strap slips across her tattooed shoulder and her breasts pop out.

"AH! FUCK! FUCK! DON'T STOP! FASTER! FASTER! ♥" "AH! AH! I LOVE IT! AH! AH! AH! ♥" "OH GOD! I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!" "AH FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM! AH! AH! ♥♥" "I'M SQUIRTING! AHH! AHH! YESSS!! ♥♥" "OH YEA! YEA! GIVE IT TO ME! ♥"

The two women throws their heads back with an intense quiver, their eyes glaze over as the orgasm jolts across both of their bodies simultaneously. Their hips and pelvises twitch violently as they climax and the squirt erupts like a pair of bursted pipes, soaking each other and spraying all over Colette's bedsheets.

Colette releases Kazelle's hair and lets her head drop onto the pillow, her long, straight shiny-black raven locks spreading wildly about as she lays heaving and gasping for air:

"Oh... my...god! (huff) That was... absolutely... wicked! (huff) You totally... rocked my knickers off... (huff)...!"

Giggling with pants and huffs, Colette collapses on top of Kazelle with their bodies still joined by the dildo. She softly twitches her body as Kazelle moans gently to the shifting of the love stick.

"Hehe~ You were amazing, too. Zelle... Aren't you glad we popped our cherries with each other?"

"Heehee, totally~~♥" Kazelle, still catching her breath, glances back at Colette with complete satisfaction. They hold each other's gaze for a moment before sharing an intense kiss, nippling each other's lips and intertwining their slithering tongues. As their heaving lips part again, a glistening trail of fluid lingers between them before breaking off.

Slowly, Colette begins to pull her hip back, gently sliding the dildo out with a pop, unplugging another torrent of vaginal fluid gushing out both of their love canals.

"Yikes, looks like somebody let out a huge gusher~~ ♪"

"Hehe, I did squirt pretty hard... But you're the one to speak! Looks like you creamed your entire bed!" Kazelle glances back with a giggling quip as she helps to extract the sticky shaft, now drenched with both of their love juice. Kazelle lets the wetness slide through her hand.

"Mind if I have a taste?"

"Only if you let me taste yours too!"

Kazelle holds the end that came out of Colette and slides it between her lips with a slurp, Colette does the same and pushes Kazelle's dripping end into her mouth, tasting the sour creaminess of her flatmate's squirt.

"Mm...you taste so good, Zelle~~♥"

"Mm... so do you. It's so moist!"

The two sit up on their knees facing each other as they share the creamy treat with enthusiastic slurpings and gobbles.

"Hey, so..." As they finish up and Kazelle sits at the edge of the bed to slip on her knickers, she glances over.  "Now that we've done...that... Doesn't it make us... lesbians?"

"Not if we love it both ways! So... I guess that makes us bi?" Colette gives Kazelle a playful wink as she sits on the edge of the bed stark naked, the dildo flopping about in her hand.

"Hehe, I don't mind being bi if you're the one I'm bunking up with!"

"Hehe, same here!"

Still outside the window on the distant hill, the camcorder rolls on. The holder lets out heavy, excited huffs as he peers through the lens. Slowly, he lowers the camera and runs a slithery tongue across his wide lips.

"Heh...Hehehe...Heeheehee...Eeheehee..."

Behind him, reclining against a tree, Melvin has his head tilted at a grotesque angle. His eyes rolled back into a lifeless white, mouth hanging open and foaming with blood. A stream of dark red fluid running down from his temple down to his chin and quickly washed away by the rain.

"How did they look, big bro?" A figure with a goat-headed mask emerged from behind another tree.

"Looks like fresh meat, boys." The figure holding the camera, a corpulent figure with a pig-head mask, licks his chops again, holding an axe in the other hand.

12