Daughters of Jericho Ch. 09

Story Info
Lilia is lured into the diabolical trap of a sex predator.
3.1k words
4.11
1.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to readers: This chapter contains sexual violence and non-consensual sex committed by antagonistic characters. Please do not continue if you are offended by such content.)

Chapter 9-- Beastly Defilement

"Ah~! Ah~! Ah~! Ah~!" 

The desk in the security office shakes rhythmically, matching the sounds of steamy love-making. Lilia, with her ponytail down and her brunette hair fluttering wildly about, has her hands propped against the edge of the desk as she rides Corbin cowgirl-style and moans with untamed passion, so much that one of her wedge heels has flown off as she eagerly pogos up and down on his erect shaft.

"It feels so good~ ♥"

"Yeah! Ride it, little wolfie!"

Corbin reclines in his chair and thrusts his hip upwards each time Lilia drives downward, plowing his hardened cock deeper into the warmth of her love canal. His hands wrapped around her hips and guides her momentum with each motion. Enticed by her lover's verbal prompt, Lilia runs a hand through her ruffled hair and lets out a howl.

"Owoooo!"

Suddenly, a buzz can be heard from the desk. Lilia, still mid-ride, side-glances from behind the strands of hair that has fallen over her face and spots her handbag vibrating.

"Oh, I think that's my phone."

"Here, I'll grab it for you."

As Lilia huffs and continues to gyrate her hips, Corbin, being better positioned, slows his thrust and reaches over.

"Thanks, sorry about that."

"No worries."

Lilia continues to bounce up and down on the meat shaft as she brushes a streak of hair behind her ear and holds up her mobile phone.

"Hello?"... "Yes, that's me."... "Uh huh."... "Oh, I see...Ah~♥"

She inadvertently lets out a soft squeal as Corbin continues plowing her pussy and stimulates her clit. She leans forward with a soft whisper:

"Not so hard, please. It's a call from Iley's school..."

Hearing that, Corbin slows down again and whispers back:

"Ah, sorry. Should I stop?"

"No, no, it's okay." Lilia returns to the caller while continuing to ride Corbin's cock. "Okay, what time? And what's the address?"

She gestures to Corbin for a pen and notepad, which he obliges.

"Mm hmm, I'm ready. Go ahead, please. '147 Edengard...' Okay, thank you for the call."

As she jots down the address and ends the call, Corbin looks her in the eye with interest.

"So... what's up? Is Iley okay?"

"Hehe, Iley's fine, dad." Slowing down her bounce to a stop, Lilia glances down with a smile as she pulls out a lipstick to apply it.

"One of the parents who volunteered for the school theatre performance fell ill, and they asked if I could fill in."

"Why did they need to give a different address? Isn't it at the primary school?" Corbin holds the notepad to his face with a raised eyebrow.

"They said the school stage is too small for this production, so they rented a local theatre and invited the folks in the neighborhood to come watch."

Lilia explains with a shrug as she dismounts, ties up her pontail, and straightens out her skirt. Corbin zips up over his still erect cock and straightens himself, disappointed by the turn of events but not willing to press the issue. Afterall, Iley is as much of an importance to him as he is to Lilia.

(For an alternate continuation to this scene, please read Chapter 9.1)

"Sorry, I guess we'll have to finish another time... I had a swell time though. The sex was really great!"

"I enjoyed it, too... Is there anything I can help with?"

Lilia glances back as she gets ready to leave, a impish smirk crawls across her face. She picks up her knickers off the floor and tosses it to him with a wink.

"Sure, you can safekeep these for me. I forgot to put them back on. Maybe I can pick them up after we finish next time?"

"Looking forward to it." Corbin holds the knickers to his face and takes a whiff with a grin. "I'll be thinking of you all night, darlin'."

"Hehe, you dirty horndog... well, I've gotta run. Ciao, handsome!"

Lilia quickly hails a taxi cab outside and shows the address to the driver, who nods with a grunt and speeds off.

Soon, they pull into a seemingly secluded industrial sector, in front of a large warehouse. Lilia leans over the passenger seat to the driver.

"Umm... are you sure this is the right place?"

"It is vat it says, lass." The scruffy mid-aged cabbie grunts in a thick Slavic accent while blowing a puff of cigarette smoke from his long nostrils. "I don't vant to know vat you doing in place like dis, lass."

Lilia hesitantly gets out and looks around at the deserted sector as the cab speeds off. She begins heading toward the warehouse on foot, looking around for any signs of other parents and children but to no avail.

Once inside, she lets out a startled gasps as she comes face-to-face with a large werewolf-like figure posted by the entrance. She approaches the reception but no one is there, except for a sign that reads "SIGN IN HERE AND TAKE A SEAT BY THE DRESSING ROOM". Next to it is a clipboard with a parents and visitors sign-in sheet and several names already on it, confirming that there are other people in the building. In another room somewhere in the distance, she hears echoes of childish laughter.

"So they are here."

Lilia lets out a sigh of relief as she signs her name on the clipboard and plops herself down on the lobby's dark leather sofa. A little further down the hall, there is a metal door labeled "DRESSING ROOM" in white faded paint.

"Hehe, this must be what a 'casting couch' feels like..."

She runs her hands over the leathery seat and jokes to herself before subconsciously glancing over at the large werewolf figure, sensing the vicious glare of its beastly yellow eyes leering at her body. She pulls her denim skirt further down to try and cover her knees- keenly aware that she is bare underneath- and fidgets uncomfortably as she tries to shake off the feeling of being watched as nothing more than a hallucinogenic side effect of the weed she had smoked with Corbin. A large metallic click sound causes her to jump as she stares up to see the dressing room door slowly creaking open.

"Hello?"

She leans forward with no response.

"Hello? I'm Iley's mother. I'm here to fill in for the theater performance?"

Still no response.

Suddenly, a screeching sound from the PA system causes her to cover her ears with a grimace.

"All theater performers, please proceed to designated dressing room for costume preparations." A metallic monotone voice instructs over the PA. 

"Well, I guess I better go in..."

Not knowing what else to do, Lilia gingerly pushes open the creaky door and enters a small, dimly lit room with many counters and mirrors.

"Where is everyone? Did the other performers already change and go out on stage?"

She looks around and spots a package on the table with a note: FOR BACKUP PERFORMER.

"This must be for me, then."

She tears open the package and pulls out a packet of instructions and a set of furry costumes.

" 'The Three Piglets'...Oh, I know this story! I use to read it to Iley when he couldn't sleep!" Lilia glances over the instruction and exclaims to herself. She holds up the brown furry costume.

"I guess I'm the Big Bad Wolf, huh? Hehe, this should be fun..."

She gathers the costume into her bosom and looks about, spotting a long, drawn black curtain in the corner labeled "CHANGING AREA". She heads over and slides through the curtain.

"Oh!" She lets out another startled yelp as she comes face to face with another life-sized werewolf figure, eerily identical to the one in the lobby.

"Are you supposed to be the real Big Bad Wolf, hm?" She gingerly runs her fingers over the figure's robust hairy chest, strangely warm to the touch. "Feels so real..."

"Attention, all stage actors and audience members: Our school's performance of 'The Three Piglets' shall commence in 5 minutes."

With another screech, the metallice PA voice comes on again.

"Please proceed to the auditorium."

"Oh no! I better hurry!"

Lilia quickly begins to undress and pauses to look back at the wolfman, who is staring back at her with menacing yellowish eye.

"No peeping, okay?"

With her back to the wolfman, Lilia changes quickly and is soon dressed in a revealing wolf costume as per a set of written instructions.

"This whole get-up doesn't feel quite right..."

She mutters while inspecting her outfit: completed with a low-cut, brown leather crop top which leaves her shoulders, belly, and a fair amount of cleavage exposed, as well as a pair of cut-off brown denim shorts with laces running down the front where a zipper would normally be. After tightening the laces as much as she could, Lilia could still make out clumps of her pubes sticking out from the gaps. She laments leaving her knickers behind but at the same time feels fortuitous that her pubic hair is dense enough to conceal her assets. A pair of long, brown stockings runs along her slender, hairless legs down to a pair of brown leather high-heel boots.

"Hardly seems appropriate for a children's theatre."

Indeed, the only part of her costume that resembles the "Big Bad Wolf" are the brown fur in various parts of the skimpy outfit, accentuated by the subtle display of her own pubic hair. There is also a pair of hair bands with furry wolf ears decor, which Lilia switches with her own, and a long fluffy tail prop with a pointed silicon tip that she still can't quite figure out.

"Was there a mix-up at the costume shop?" 

As she cranks her head back to analyze the attachment of the wolf tail with a swing of her ponytail, she notices a small slit in the rear center of her denim shorts, which slides open to expose her bare buttocks.

"Oh no, don't tell me..."

As she finally realizes the insertion method of the wolf tail, she hesitates to put the final prop in its place.

"Should I really...?"

"Attention, all stage performers, we shall begin momentarily, Please be on stand-by." The metallic PA voice drones again overhead.

"I guess there is no choice..."

Without much other option, Lilia perks her hips and gingerly slides the silicon tip into her stinkhole.

"Ahh~~~"

Her body quivers slightly as the enormous buttplug squeezes tightly into her anus. She leans against the counter and looks back at the tail dangling from her ass in the mirror.

The PA voice comes over the speakers, announcing the beginning of the show:

"'The Three Little Piglets' will now commence, will the Big Bad Wolf please enter the stage!"

With her body still adjusting to the new sensation of being anally stuffed, Lilia follows the instruction of the voice and boldly marches on stage. A chorus of childish cheers greets her from the audience section. With the stage lights blinding her, she can only make out silhouettes of the kids without being able to identify individual faces. She wonders if Iley recognizes mum. Nevertheless, she struts in and waves to them unabashedly.

"Hello children. I'm the Big Bad Wolf! And I'm quite hungry!"

Lilia lowers her voice and rubs her bare belly with a furry, fingerless glove in an exaggerated gesture:

"Oh boy! I could really go for some pork!"

The faceless crowd bursts into a round of child-like laughter as Lilia continues to wonder why there are no other performers on stage, save for a few props of tree shapes and a small, straw hut.

The PA announcement comes on again:

"Thus, the Big Bad Wolf comes across the straw hut of the first piglet, and the Big Bad Wolf says..."

Picking up on the cue, Lilia marches in front of the straw hut and bellows in her lowest, scariest voice:

"Little Pig, Little Pig. Let me in! Let me in!"

"And the piglet replies..."

Picking up on the cue from the PA voice, the audience seems to declare in perfect unison:

"Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!"

"Very well, says the Big Bad Wolf..."

The PA voice continues:

"Then I shall break into your house and eat you alive!"

("Huh, that's a bit different than what I remembered...")

Lilia thinks to herself, but then shrugs it off and lowers her head to dive into the hut.

"Huh? Where's the performer?"

Instead of seeing someone dressed in a Piglet costume, Lilia is greeted by a wooden dummy with a pig's face.

"Are they that short on volunteers?"

Her moment of confusion is interrupted by a eerie howl from the outside as the PA voice continues:

"Oh no! Now here comes along the Bigger, Badder Wolf!"

"Bigger Badder Wolf?"

Lilia furls her brows in confusion and dives back out.

"What is going on..."

"...here?"

As she slips out the last word, she finds herself face-to-face with a terrifying figure: The enormous wolfman from the dressing room, or lobby, or both at the same time, has come to life and is baring its drooling fangs inches from her face, its yellowish eyes gleams lecherously at the sight of her skimpy figure. As Lilia is left in a moment of shock, the wolfman unleashes a vicious roar.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Lilia simultaneously lets loose a scream, but one of horror, as she instantaneously looses control of her bladder through her shorts and pisses all over the stage. A small, warm yellowish puddle forms under her quivering wet heels.

"The Bigger Badder Wolf seems aroused by the female wolf's pheromones."

The PA voice continues with an oddly mocking chuckle.

"What? No, wait a min..."

Lilia backs away in a panic and slips on the urine, stumbling backwards. As she hits the deck and tries to crawl away on all fours she screams:

"This is supposed to be a children's show!"

"Not anymore, my lovely."

The PA voice has now become a devious snort, as if the speaker had planned this all along. The hulking wolfman thwarts Lilia's feeble attempt to escape by grabbing her legs and effortlessly dragging her toward him while Lilia claws desperately at the wooden stage.

"Help me! Someone! Please! This isn't part of the show!"

As Lilia pleads to the audience for help, a light shines over the "crowd". She lets out a gasp at the horrifying revelation that the entire audience have been wooden puppets, and the cheers they make are entirely auto-generated from a collective built-in speaker:

"Hee hee. Hee hee."

The mechanical laughter continues to emanate from the artificial crowd as Lilia looks on in stunned terror.

"Wha...? Why?" Lilia's eyes widen with shock and confusion as she throws darting glances around. "Where's my Iley?"

Lilia is abruptly brought back into her current predicament as the wolfman props up her thighs to his pelvis from behind with his massive beastly arms, which simultaneously drives her head down atop the piss-covered stage, raising her rear awkwardly at a 45 degree angle. With the sharp claws on one of his hairy hands, the relentless beast deftly cuts loose the laces on the denim that had been concealing Lilia's goods. He lowers his knees under Lilia's spreadeagled thighs and roars in lusty excitement as a massive meat pole thrust toward the opening in Lilia's shorts from behind.

"No no! Please....Ahhhhh!"

Lilia's desperate plea turns into a scream of pain as the beast violently penetrates her from behind with an all-too-big genital that instantly rips through her tight pussy.

"Scream, my lovely. Scream as much as you want." The PA voice snorts again. "Your cries will only turn him on even more."

The beast continues to wheel-barrel Lilia more and more viciously with her face and arms pressed against the wooden stage, his immense beast-meat tearing through her tight vagina and splashing blood everywhere while the poor brunette continues to howl in agonizing pain. Suddenly, with a long howl, the beast unloads its seed into the poor defenseless brunette, instantly filling her pussy, into her womb, causing it to momentarily swell like a sudden pregnancy, and bursting forth from her mouth in a mixture of white foam and internal bleeding as Lilia's eyes roll back with a gruesome quiver of her body.

The beast drops the thighs and lets it slam against the stage floor. Lilia lies with her arms out and face turned away, her hips protruding upward, still dripping with white fluid and blood. Her body twitches slightly as her mouth makes a gurgling sound.

The beast, realizing she is still alive, grabs a handful of her ponytail from behind and picks her up like a rag doll on a rope. Slowly, the suspended figure rotates around to meet the ravenous lustful glower of the beast, who has his legs and spread apart, his massive erection positioned right below Lilia's pelvis.

"Please...no..."

Lilia's teary, exhausted pleading while white fluids continue to drop from her mouth is ignored. The beast lowers his ravaged prey on top of his waiting shaft and begins sliding his living sex toy up and down by the ponytail. By now, Lilia is unable to scream anymore and merely gurgles out painful moans. After a while, the beast howls again and unleashes another load into her womb, causing it to swell again for a moment before erupting from her mouths.

By now, Lilia is barely alive, her hazel eyes are glazed over. But the beast seems to not have been fully sated. He lowers the living corpse to the floor by the ponytail until she is on her knees and her eyes are leveled with his massive throbbing meat dripping with cum. He cups the top of her skull and pushes the red veiny shaft into her mouth. Lilia has no more life to resist and obediently allows the massive meat to ram down her throat. After pleasuring himself with intensified fellatio, the Beast howls and unloads one last time into the poor woman's mouth. The gusher rushes into her stomach and swells it for a moment before bursting out from her underside. A mixture of blood and wolfman semen spreads over the floor with the piss as Lilia's lifeless corpse flops backwards, her knees still sticking out in spread-eagled fashion, pinning her legs underneath her thigh.

Observing this erotic posture, the wolfman seems to be freshly aroused yet again. He hunches down on all fours and buries his gnawing fangs into her squirting, ravaged pussy. As he crunches and munches into his victim, blood splatters across the stage.

The PA voice cackles again:

"That's a wrap, folks."