Daughters of Sol Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed the hands of Runa and Embla to signal the verse.

With the Light from our faces, let the path be made clear.

With the Light in our hearts, let hope be restored.

With the Light from our hands, let your will be done.

With the Light in our feet, let it be carried forth.

With the Light in our lungs, let the air be made sweet.

With the Light from above, let the darkness be washed away.

I felt a warm breeze pass through the temple. I looked down to see his eyes open slightly. He tried to speak but he had no voice. His face looked brighter, somehow, and I knew it must be working. I looked to the others and nodded; we repeated the incantation.

He managed to say "Astrid", but could make out no more. I saw his face was even brighter, almost like light from a window was shining on it. I looked up, and there was the light I had seen from my dream! Either I was imagining things, or it manifested in the physical realm. I reached up to it. Nothing. I couldn't grab it or do anything with it. I knew what must be done.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Then I unfastened my clothes and let them fall. I could hear several murmurs in the room. I looked to the girls, and they followed suit. I caught a glimpse of Embla's father, and he looked more than a bit disturbed by seeing his daughter naked.

We clasped hands and recited the verse again. I felt a warm tingly glow on my skin. It didn't look any different, but it felt like it did in the dream. My hands felt hot.

I straddled his legs and placed my hands on his stomach. The other girls placed their hands on his chest and head.

"Goddess it's so warm," I heard Embla say.

Runa also spoke up, "It's working, I can feel it burning from the inside."

I saw a black mist rise start seeping out of his pores, "I see it coming out."

Runa whispered to me, "I don't see anything."

Embla whispered closely as well, "What are we supposed to see?"

"It's a black mist, seeping out of his pores!" exclaimed the Keeper. "I haven't seen this in…" her voice trailed off. After a moment, the Keeper spoke again, "It's too powerful, girl."

"More power." I said out loud to myself. "Yes, we need more power."

I moved my hands to his and placed them on my breasts. I felt energy transferring into him.

"Astrid, what are you doing?" Runa asked, puzzled.

I was too focused to respond right away, and I heard Embla speak up. "She told me that she is a conduit for divine energy. I think— maybe if we could help her channel it somehow?"

Runa took Father's closest hand and placed it upon her breast. She held it there with one hand, and placed her other hand on mine. I placed my newly freed hand on her other breast. Instantly both Runa and I gasped in unison as we felt the raw power course through us. Embla saw what was happening, and she did the same. Now all three of us gasped in shock.

The energy coursing through us, the hands on tits, it was getting me really excited. I started making noises softly, uncontrollably; it was hard to describe, like a cooing or purring. I heard similar sounds from Runa and Embla. It formed an almost surreal harmony. A deeper hum joined us, and I realized it was Father's. The energy was returning to his body, and then I saw his towel rise up with his erection.

Murmuring in the room continued. "Keeper, what's going on?" asked a voice.

"I can see it," she replied. "Goddess, I can really see it! I never thought— The corruption is being dislodged from his body, but it is fighting back."

"What can be done?" my Mom asked.

"Well," she said. "I think it needs more force; it is too well entrenched."

"Astrid!" Mom called out. "You know what must be done. Don't hold back for our sake!"

I swallowed hard. I did, indeed know what must be done. I was worried how they would see me, how they would judge me. "Daughter," the Goddess whispered into my ears. "Why do you resist me? Do not care for the judgement of men. A lamp under a cover is just as bright when the cover is lifted, but then the light can reach farther."

I moved the towel and positioned myself over his cock. Then I plunged myself onto it, screaming in pain as my virgin pussy tore open. Runa reached over to kiss me, passionately. What a sight we must have been. Here I am, bleeding all over my father's cock, making out with my sister. I felt hands caressing my back and chest. Both Runa and Embla were massaging me, trying to give me pleasure to overcome the pain in my pelvis. Soon it started to subside.

I broke the kiss with Runa and started sliding back and forth on his penis. It was tender at first, but soon the pleasure was building. Father's head tossed and turned below us, eyes closed. "More… more…"

Embla laid his arm down flat and pushed her pussy onto his fingers. Runa followed suit. Soon, he was unknowingly fingering two hot young women and fucking his sweet little girl.

"Oh daddy," I cried out. "Please, please come back to us." This was the first man I ever loved, and my love for him never subsided. Our voices turned to moans. I heard his groaning get louder, and heard his breathing become more labored. He was responding.

Runa must have thought the words had some effect, so she joined in and turned it up a notch. "Please daddy, we love you so much. Finger your sweet little girl harder; make her come."

I glanced to see every man in the room adjusting uncomfortably, some touching themselves.

"Oh daddy, make me your little cum-slut!" I looked in shock to find Embla speaking. "Fill me up with cum from your big, hard, cock."

I thought to myself, Oh damn, this is more than I ever expected; she is REALLY coming out of her shell. The talk was having an effect on me as well; I started fucking even harder. I abandoned all sense of rhythm, banging myself against his cock wildly. I saw Runa and Embla also fucking themselves as fast as they could on his fingers.

I felt a massive pressure building up in me. Runa arched over with the most horribly strained look on her face, fluid came gushing out all over his hand. Embla arched back and started shaking uncontrollably. I lost my balance and started to fall; I caught myself, but was barely hanging on. His pelvis started pumping up inside of me. I started shaking and continued to fall, his cock slipped out but his pelvis was still thrusting in the air. I grabbed in the air for something to catch myself, and I felt my hands grasp around the handle of something. But I still kept falling down to his chest. As we groaned in collective orgasm, I felt hot liquids raining down on me.

It sounded like the world erupted. There was moaning and screaming and yelling. It took awhile for my mind to comprehend what was happening…

"Kill it!" shouted one. "Hagen, now!" shouted another. A scream, a yelp, commotion and finally silence.

As I pushed myself up off of him, I saw his chest cavity was caved in. A still-glowing red gash appeared across his chest, and he was not breathing. There was no blood, and the gash cooled.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and wailed uncontrollably. Maybe it was horror, maybe it was fear, but mostly it was great sadness. He was gone. As I laid my head back in anguish, I saw a light above me. It was Lys, smiling at me and holding a white, glowing heart.

I knew then it was OK. He had been cleansed and she took him back to her domain as she promised. I laid my body back down on top of him to embrace him one last time.

The Keeper's face appeared in front of mine. "Girl," she said with tears in her eyes. "You did it. You actually did it." She helped me up and gave me a hug. "Forgive this old fool for losing faith."

As it broke, I saw stains on her clothing and I found myself covered in head to toe from blood. She pointed a bony finger out, and I followed its gaze. Hagen stood over the body of the biggest wolf I've ever seen.

He looked to me and explained, catching his breath, "This heavy black cloud just sprang up out of him, and it formed into this wolf."

Embla's father said, "I rushed it, forcing it to attack me. I flipped it over on its back, and Hagen split open its neck with the bone mace."

Runa said to me, "It's a dire wolf, just like the one in the dream."

Embla handed me a bowl with water and a wash cloth, and I started to clean myself off. As I did this, Mom came over and started helping.

As she washed my back, she said, "It's a shame the ritual failed. But anyway, just where were you hiding that dagger, dear?"

I was confused. "Uh, the one in the box? I never used it. Wait, what do you mean the ritual failed?"

She stopped washing. "I saw you extend your hands and come down with a long golden dagger into his chest. Then the wolf jumped out and they had to kill it."

"Oh, that's what that was…" I pondered. "No, really what happened was that I slipped and fell forward. I reached out to find something to break my fall, and I remember grabbing something; but later it was gone. The ritual did work, Lys apparently used me to retrieve his heart. Did you see the scar on his chest? She took it back with him to her domain. He'll be happy there.

"Oh, baby…" she hugged me and started crying softly. "I'm so glad. I thought…" and her voice trailed off. We just hugged and rocked a bit.

* * * * *

We had gotten all cleaned up and then the whole village got together for a feast. They announced a surprise addition to the menu: Wolf steak! After we ate, the Keeper recounted the story for all to hear, leaving out many specific details for the sake of the kids. She did, however, tell me that everything would be recorded faithfully for the town's historical archives—down to the last detail. Everyone was really happy that he could be saved, and it brought such hope to everyone. The Keeper and Mom were in especially good spirits; I could understand why Mom was happy, but this was unusual of the Keeper as far as I could tell so far.

As everyone was milling about with cleanup duty, I saw her sitting and talking to the girl who played her role in the skit earlier. Despite the Keeper's smile, the girl looked really sad as they hugged. I went over to them.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully to the girl and waved as I sat down.

Her face lit up, "Oh my goodness it's the Seeress coming talk to me!" Whatever made her sad before certainly didn't seem to matter anymore.

"I came over to ask the Keeper why she's in such a good mood all of a sudden," I said, looking at the older woman.

"Oh," the girl said. "Because you're the Seeress, and I've heard so much about you. Can you really talk to the Goddess?" I smiled and nodded at her. But then I gave a puzzled look to the Keeper.

"Have you met Lily?" the old woman asked, pointing to the girl. "She's our new Keeper!" she said with a smile. She put her hand up next to her mouth and said in a loud whisper, "I heard the old one was a real stick in the mud, and she is retiring."

"I see…" I responded. I could see the happiness in her eyes, and I was happy for her.

The girl piped in, "Now the whole council is new, since I'm the new councilwoman. I'm a little worried, myself; but everyone says we'll do fine. All we need now is the Champion! I hope he's dreamy!" She smiled excitedly. An alarm went off on her watch, "Oh, gotta go get ready, it's about time!" she said and ran off.

I leaned over to the old woman and asked, "She was in that skit at the temple right? Isn't she a bit young to have such a big responsibility?"

"She's 18, passed her rites, and has a good head on her shoulders." she responded confidently. "She's been training as my replacement for 8 years already; she'll do fine. This is a life-long commitment for her."

It started clicking into place for me. "Then that means," I said, the thought still forming on my tongue. "Those kids up there were not just performing a play, that's their actual job?"

She looked at me like I had a frog on my face. "Yes, of course! Earlier you saw the other 4 councilwomen and Lily is the newest one in training."

"Ohhh," I said. "I wondered why they were there at the ritual. I thought they were younger. But it still doesn't make sense; none of them looked interested."

"Oh I see the confusion now." she said. "I forget sometimes how different the outside world is. Well, if they were kids we would have shooed them out of the ritual. They may have been a little bored at first, but I saw that they were very interested as things progressed."

We both shared a chuckle and headed off to the site of the last ritual.

12