Daughters of the Moon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena rang a little bell and a trio of servants brought in three of the farmers. One of the servants brought a young woman to her. She was tall for a woman, with plain brown hair, apple cheeks, and a sharp chin. Gwen saw Carla in the shape of her nose, in her steely gaze and the straightness of her posture. She glanced at Helena, who had a strapping you man in front of her that she was forcing him to slowly strip for her amusement, and she wondered how Helena had read her so well.

"You can do anything you want to me, just don't hurt my kids," said the woman.

"We're not going to hurt any kids, or anyone, really, so that should be easy."

The woman's composure cracked a little, she looked uncertain, "What are you going to do with us?"

Gwen called on the Painted Eyes, infusing her voice and every movement with the seductive power of the Mircalla.

"We..."

Gwen reached out and caressed the woman's cheek. Her touch sent a shiver down the woman's body. Gwen saw her lick her lips and breath in. When she did her dress went taut and Gwen saw her nipples press through the fabric.

"... are going to have some fun."

Gwen heard a slap and Christoph laughed. She glanced behind her, towards the sound. Christoph had a tall woman with curly blond hair by the waist. His other hand held her wrists and he was leaning down to give her a kiss.

She turned back to her first course, "What's your name?"

"Michelle. Please, my husband..."

"...Isn't here," said Gwen. She leaned towards Michelle and pushed back her long brown hair.

"Please," she whispered, "don't hurt me."

Gwen leaned in closer. She was close enough to feel the heat of Michelle's neck. She smelt the blood through her skin, "None of this is going to hurt."

Then she bit down.

Michelle gasped as the rapture of Gwen's bite filled her. Michelle's blood flooded Gwen's mouth and it was warm and strong and comforting. Like a mug of hard, mulled cider on Midwinter night. Michelle's knees gave out and Gwen lowered her onto the waiting pile of pillows. Gwen pulled her fangs out of the wound and started sucking on it, pulling Michelle's blood into her. The blood reached her stomach and the hunger that had been roiling there vanished, replaced by a serene satisfaction. Gwen felt like she was dancing along the edge of a mellow orgasm, as if Michelle was lying in bed with her on a lazy winter night and they were slowly stroking each other. Gwen kept sucking on Michelle, the motion of her mouth so similar to a kiss, and ran her tongue along the wound. Michelle shuddered as Gwen lavished her attentions on her. She was whispering desperately in Gwen's ear.

"Oh god. Oh god. Please. Please..."

They stayed locked together. Gwen taking from Michelle and giving her pleasure in exchange, for a good five minutes. Then Gwen licked the wound and pulled away, she heard Michelle sigh contentedly. Gwen looked down at Michelle, who was staring up at her with a studiously blank expression.

"See, didn't hurt," said Gwen. She felt very smug.

"No," whispered Michelle, "no it didn't."

Gwen heard a cry and looked up. Christoph had his first course on her back and was fucking her with ferocity. He was covering her very tightly and he could see his head bob as he fed. The woman's legs were almost straight in her air. They were moving and the woman was making little yipping noises with each of Christoph's powerful thrusts. Gwen glanced over at Helena. She was riding her meal, a look of rapture on her face, with her fangs fully extended. The man reached for her breasts and Helena slapped his hand away and then slapped him. The crack of her palm on his cheek reverberated through the tent.

She turned back to Michelle, who was staring at Christoph with a shocked look

"This is crazy. She's the head of the women's church committee. This is all mad."

"I've found the church ladies always cut loose the hardest when they get the chance."

Michelle looked and gave a shocked laugh, then covered her mouth in embarrassment. Gwen took the opportunity to lower her dress. Michelle's breasts were large and full, and her nipples were dark and thick.

Gwen stared at her swollen breasts, her dark nipples, She had a sudden insight that Michelle had just stopped nursing recently. Gwen felt a surge of regret. She had never had a child while she was human.

Michelle must have read Gwen's expression because she covered her breasts self consciously.

"They haven't gone back to normal yet," her voice dropped to a pained whisper, "My husband doesn't like it."

Gwen used the Painted Eyes and soothed her anxiety. She removed Michelle's hand from her breast and ran a thumb over her nipple. Michelle shuddered at her touch.

"Your husband's an idiot. They're beautiful. You're beautiful. I wish..." but Gwen clamped down on the end of the sentence.

Michelle blushed and looked away. Gwen leaned down and took Michelle's nipple into her mouth. She ran her tongue over it. It was leathery against her tongue and Gwen got a strange thrill out of it. Then she bit down again. Michelle arched under her and moaned as the blood filled Gwen's mouth. It was warm and comforting and although there wasn't any milk in it, there was something richer about the taste of the blood. As if Michelle's breast still had the memory of the life it had been giving so recently. Gwen suckled at Michelle's breast and and the cares of the world melted away. She rested her head on the pillowy breast, feeling the life flow into her. Michelle put an arm around her and pressed her close, shuddering as Gwen drank.

"Oh, my god. Oh, that's so good, you're so good."

Gwen hummed in agreement into Michelle's breast. They stayed like that, locked in an embrace, as Gwen took in Michelle's blood with steady, loving little sips. Michelle breathed in and out steadily as Gwen drank, enjoying the calming heat that Gwen's suckling sent into her body. Michelle started stroking her hair and Gwen relaxed even more, almost dreaming as the warmth of Michelle's blood seeped into every limb. Filling her with a comforting languor. When she felt she had taken enough she pulled out and licked Michelle's breast. Closing the wound.

Gwen moved up Michelle's body and gave her a deep kiss. Michelle opened her mouth and their tongues mingled.

When she broke the kiss Michelle sucked in her lips, she looked ashamed, "I shouldn't be enjoying this."

"Hey, it's just us here."

There was a moan behind them, from the man Helena was fucking.

"Well, you know what I mean. The guy fucking church lady told me to live a little. Let's just live a little."

Michele snorted, "Is that what this is?"

"This is fun."

Michelle closed her eyes, "It is. God forgive me, it is."

"Does your husband ever go down on you?"

"What?"

"Does he use his tongue on you?"

"I don't know what you mean."

Gwen smiled. Frustrated farmwives indeed.

"Well, then this will be a learning experience for you."

Gwen traveled down Michelle's body and started pushing her skirt up her legs. Michelle reached out and touched her hand, "What are you doing?"

"Trust me."

Gwen had Michelle's dress over her hips and she reached for her plain, undyed panties. Michelle slowly raised her hips and Gwen slid them off. The smell of Michelle's arousal wafted out and the embers of Gwen's arousal flared up in response. Gwen slowly knelt between Michelle's legs and gave her slit a long, slow lick. Above her she felt Michelle jump and gasp. Gwen slowly ran her tongue in a circle between Michelle's legs, feeling her dark curly hair tickle her tongue a little. Gwen used two fingers to push back her folds and started licking her clit in a slow, steady rhythm. Above her, she heard Michelle let out a ragged breath.

"Ohh, my god. Oh god, what are you doing?"

Gwen smiled to herself and kept licking steadily. One nice thing about being a vampire was she could kneel between Michelle's legs and lick her forever. Her knees would never ache, her back wouldn't get sore, and she never had to shift. Gwen ran her tongue over Michelle's clit, listening to every intake of breath, felt every twitch of her thighs to guide her tongue as she pleasured her. In very little time, Michelle began to breathe harder. Gwen felt her body heat up and enjoyed the warmth radiating off of her. Slowly Michelle arched and Gwen shifted to stay with her, keeping her tongue in the perfect position. Knowing from long experience the moment had come, Gwen sped up rapidly flicking her tongue over Michelle's clit. Michelle breathed rapidly and Gwen felt the shudder as she came. The moment she felt the shudder Gwen sank her fangs into Michelle's thigh. Michelle screamed as her climax was intensified tenfold by Gwen's bite. Gwen used a trick of the blood, she burned a small fraction of what she was taking in to pull the rest in faster, taking in seconds what normally took minutes. She pulled a huge rush of blood out of Michelle and was flooded by the orgasm. Gwen growled, worrying at Michelle's thigh as the orgasm pulsed through her, a tight ball of twisting rapture that sank into her belly and pulled her along with it. Michelle screamed again as her orgasm crested, her body almost rising off the pile of pillows, then she sank down with a small sigh, passing out from blood loss. Gwen licked the wound, closing it as the last embers of the shared orgasm guttered out in her groin.

She looked up and Christoph and Helena were both looking at her. They were both still naked, Christoph was enormously erect.

"Fuck, Gwen," said Christoph, "what are you doing later?"

Gwen gave him a dirty grin. "Sorry, I'm exclusive with Carla right now. Helena will have to be enough for you."

Helena sniffed, "Are we ready for the intermezzo?"

"The what?" asked Christoph. Gwen also gave her a blank look.

Helena shook her head, "I'm wasted on you two."

Then she rang her bell, Gwen quickly put Michelle's dress back on and a moment later Helena' servant came to collect her.

"Make sure she gets plenty of food and rest," said Gwen, suddenly anxious.

"Of course, Ser," said the servant. The kindness in her voice let Gwen relax.

A moment later one of the servants returned with a young woman. Gwen's mouth parted at the sight of her; she was absolutely striking. She was as tall as Michelle, but her skin was darker than any of the other villagers Gwen had seen, a rich nut brown that was usually found in the southern League states. She had a strong jaw, a long aristocratic nose, and wavy blond brown hair that was slightly lighter than her skin. She was staring at them with a dreamy expression and a slight smile on her lips. When Gwen saw that expression she knew Helena had used the Scepter, the Dracul's ability to crush wills and mold minds, to put the girl in a trance.

Helena walked up to the girl and led her to Gwen's pillow pile, then Helena began to speak as she slowly removed the girl's clothes.

"This is Renata. I questioned her earlier. Her mother was a refugee from the Southern League, an exotic dancer who married a local farmer. She is twenty one and has been engaged for two years. She is deeply religious and is saving herself for her wedding night. She has kissed her fiance but nothing more. She has never experienced pleasure."

"Fuck me," said Christoph, his voice was an awed whisper. Gwen felt her fangs extend. She had mostly filled up on Michelle but Helena had gauged things perfectly, there was just enough room left in her to share this girl with the other two.

Helena pushed Renata's dress from her body and it fell to the floor with a whisper of cloth. She was naked under it. She wasn't as curvy as Gwen liked but she was lithely muscled, her mother had clearly taught her her craft. Her skin under the dress was lighter but was still the color of finely burnished wood.

"Does she know what's happening?" asked Gwen.

"Of course. It wouldn't be fun otherwise. She'll experience everything but I calmed her so there would be no crying or screaming to ruin the experience. Her only cries will be of pleasure. Why don't you lie down, dear."

Renata nodded and laid down on the ground. They stared down at the body displayed before them. They all looked at each other.

"You want me to eat her out first?" asked Christoph.

"Fine with me," said Gwen.

"It should add to the experience," said Helena.

Chritoph got between Renata's legs and started licking her with powerful laps of his tongue. Renata gasped, her eyes widening.

"Slow down. You have to build up to it," said Gwen.

Christoph looked up, "I have done this before."

"I would take the advice," said Helena.

Christoph growled, but he did start going slower. Soon Renata was taking long, slow breaths. Gwen ran a hand up and down her body, enjoying the feel of her skin under her hands. Helena started licking her tits in a slow controlled pattern. Renata opened her mouth and licked her lips and Gwen wanted to know what they tasted like so she leaned down and kissed her, her tongue pushing into Renata's mouth. Renata moaned into Gwen's kiss as the three of them pleasured her. Gwen took Renata's hand in hers and Renata gave her a desperate squeeze as they kept kissing. Renata moaned again and Gwen broke the kiss, staring avidly into Renata's wide eyes. Renata's dreamy expression had been replaced with a wide look of surprise. Her mouth opened in shock as she felt the stirrings of her first climax. The look of shock froze on her face, then she gave a high cry as she came. As she did, Gwen sank her fangs into Renata's neck. Next to her Helena bit down on her breast and Christoph started gnawing on her thigh.

Renata's pleasure coursed through Gwen as she lapped up the girl's blood, infusing her being with its strength. She also felt Helena and Christoph through the blood they shared. Gwen had fed on Elaine with Carla but Helena and Christoph felt more distinct. She felt Helena's surge of triumph at another victory, another human conquered, and she felt Christoph's raw animal satisfaction of prey being devoured. She heard Christoph growling as he took long, powerful pulls at Renata's thigh. Helena made no noise except the wet sounds of her feeding but Gwen could sense the single minded hunger in the motion of her mouth and body. Renata's blood flowed into Gwen, and she could taste the girl's surprise at the sensations running through her body. Gwen tasted the long journey she had been on. The sandy beaches and sun drenched hills of her mother's home combined with the rocky soil and cool clear skies of her childhood. Gwen drank deep of the girl's blood and savored the story it told.

After a few minutes she gauged she had taken enough and pulled away. Licking the wound to close it. She sat back on her heels and ran a hand through her hair, overwhelmed by the shared experience. She looked down and saw Renata's eyes were closed, she was beginning to go pale.

"I think we've taken enough."

Helena and Christoph kept feeding.

"Hey, that's enough!" said Gwen. Her voice was sharp. Panic kindled in her full stomach.

Renata was starting to shiver. With a start. Gwen realized she had gone over the edge. Gwen had forgotten how fast humans died from blood loss without any vampire blood in them.

Gwen used the Painted Eyes to make her voice crash like thunder.

"Stop!"

Christoph jerked up and hissed at her like an enormous cat. His mouth was covered in blood. It dripped from his fangs and stained his beard.

Helena licked the wound she had made and sat up giving Gwen a cool glare.

"What the fuck, Gwen?" demanded Christoph.

"You took too much. Close that wound and let's get her a restorer."

Between them, Renata was unconscious, her breathing rapid. Gwen pressed down her panic.

Christoph stared down at the girl, "Maybe I'll just turn her. I could hit this a few more times."

"You will do no such thing. The girl belongs to the Dracul. There's a blood restorer in the chest over there, Gwen. A small one should suffice."

Gwen nodded, saw the chest near one of the tent walls, and quickly made her way over to it. She hesitated over one of the larger bottles but she knew Helena was right, they only needed to give Renata back a little to get her stabilized and blood restorers required more blood to make than they restored. She grabbed one of the small round bottles out of the chest, quickly walked back. She pinched Renata's mouth open and poured the potion down her throat. The effect was immediate. Renata's breathing evened out and her color returned. She shifted a little, made a small happy noise, and then settled down to sleep.

Gwen glared at Christoph.

"Look Gwen, I'm sorry. It's hard to tell how much you take when there are three of us."

Gwen pushed down her anger. She was supposed to make nice, build alliances. "It's fine, Christoph. No harm done," she kept her voice carefully neutral.

"Shall we each take a turn on the distiller and move on to the next course?"

"You know what? I think I'm good," said Gwen.

"Aw, come on, I said I was sorry."

"I told you it was fine. I'm just not in the mood anymore."

"Disappointing," said Helena, "The next course was a beautiful family; mother, father, newlywed daughter. All in excellent condition."

"Yeah, we were going to fuck them all in front of each other. It'll be great."

The way Gwen was feeling, that didn't sound appealing at all.

"No thanks. I'm going to go see if Will's back. And I'm sorry for leaving, Helena. I really did appreciate the first two courses. They were...exquisite."

Helena looked very pleased and nodded sympathetically, "Even the most perfectly prepared meal can be ruined by poor table manners."

Christoph made a small growl.

"Look, you'll be better off without me. I'll just kill the mood. You can still do the mom and dad while the daughter watches and then you can share her after."

Helena and Christoph looked at each other. Christoph raised an eyebrow and Helena smiled. Gwen left them to it. As Gwen left the tent she passed by the family. The husband and wife were being strong for the daughter, who had her head buried in her mom's shoulder, weeping.

...

She found Will by the corpse carts. He was watching the carters as they laid out the bodies in three long rows. They had rolled large barrels of reliquified blood to the end of each row.

"How'd things go?" asked Gwen.

"Fine, I just smashed the cannons with a hammer. There's no way they can fix them by tonight."

"Great."

As Gwen watched, the carters rolled the barrels down each line. One of them had a large soup ladle and used it to pour a ladle full of blood into the mouth of each corpse as they went. As each corpse received the blood their mouths started working, moving like babes suckling at their mother's breasts.

"You left the party early," said Will.

"You know about that?"

"I passed by on the way here."

"Sorry you missed it. You could go there now. Helena had a bunch of farmers picked out for me. They're all yours."

Will hesitated, then smiled and shook his head, "That's very kind of you but I don't think it's my thing."

"Yeah, I guess it wasn't my thing either. Which is weird. a year ago I would have been having the time of my life."

"Makes sense. Having a childe can really change you. You're imagining what Carla would think of all this and you don't want to disappoint her."

"That's exactly it. I'm not sure if that's good though," said Gwen.

"It definitely makes things harder for you but I think it's good. You saved forty people's lives tonight because of it."

"Thanks for backing me up on that."

"Sure. I don't see any reason to kill any more of them than necessary. I spent the day in that town and they're good people. Small towns like that vary a lot. Some of them are bitter, small minded little places. But this village is one of the good ones. They all look out for each other and they read books for fun and they took in refugees from the trouble down south. I'm more of a city guy but if I was going to set up shop in a small town it might be here."